- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome back people, i'm glad to have this chapter out so soon. I, I think i'll try to push them out a bit quicker since i think a lot of my old fans left the story...

But, i'm hoping i can make new ones to. :)

If your expecting a lot of action in the next chapter there probably won't be because i'm revealing the twins past, and theres a bit to go over. So please bear with it. I think you'll like it.

Please review if you can, even a couple words makes me happy because i know i'm not just writing for writings sake and i'm making a story for others to enjoy.

But, if you don't want to I understand...

 

Enjoy

 

 

 

 

Monster.



Monster…



Mon·ster…



‘Monster, an imaginary creature that is typically large, ugly, and frightening. An inhumanly cruel or wicked person. A person, typically a child, who is rude or badly behaved. A thing or animal that is excessively or dauntingly large.’



Both Sophia and Alexis ran the word through their mind. It had been a word they had seen months back but it surprised them the first time they found out about it. Thankfully the images and beings they saw weren’t real after more studying… but…



‘Monster… she called us… monsters…’


‘Creatures that are frightening… and scary…’



Looking up in shock as they saw their mother weeping and screaming at them incoherently, Sophia slowly began to shake. ‘M-M-Monster… s-she thinks us monsters…?’ Taking a step towards the cowering woman, the blonde soon stepped back as her screams intensified.


“NO, S-S-STAY AWAY FROM ME!” Feeling on onslaught of emotions suddenly hit her, Sophia turned around before looking down at her sister who was on her knees crying, an unendurable expression over her features as she saw… no, felt, the horror their mother was feeling towards them.


‘MONSTER… MONSTER… S-SHE THINKS WERE MONSTERS?!’ Looking up at her big sister in pain, Alexis shook her head before running to her mother’s side. “M-MOMMY! D-Don’t s-say that… p-p-please…” Choking on her own breath speechlessly, Sophia soon turned to her sister as she saw her shoved to the ground.


“D-D-DON’T TOUCH ME! S-SOMEONE, H-HELP!” Realizing this was becoming too much to bear, let alone hear, Sophia did the only thing she could think of. Slamming her hands onto her mother’s leg, the woman continued to scream and even thrash before… everything started to go blank.


Falling back into her chair, Amelia’s eyes lulled shut before she was completely out cold. Panting slowly, the older of the twins looked up at the woman in front of her in silence before feeling her cheeks dampen. “M-Mom…” Shuddering, she fell to the ground alongside her sister before breaking out in tears.


‘Monster… she thinks we’re monsters… she hates us… she fears us… Mommy…’ Crying as hard as Alexis, Sophia clung to her sister as she cradled her close. They had never felt anything like this. It hurt… it hurt so much…



They had to fix it. They had to make their Mother see them…



They weren’t monsters…


They weren’t…



_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


“H-H-Here… I-I made you, I mean, w-we both made you something to eat… s-so please eat it… Y-You need to eat something, Mommy!”

Sitting in her recliner, Amelia gazed off distantly as she heard their voices near her. It had been a week now. A week since she found out what those creatures truly were. They weren’t her little girls… they weren’t even human…


And now… they tormented her. Glancing down, her eyes being just about all she could move in her current state, Amelia made no noise as she watched Sophia moving a tray onto her lap, her arms shaking profusely as she avoided looking at her directly.


“P-Please… drink this! You haven’t eaten in two days!” Sophia choked out as she moved a cup up to her mother’s lips, a straw sticking out partially so she didn’t even need to move to reach it any further. Staring down at Sophia with contempt, the mentally entrapped woman did nothing as she felt the straw pass between her lips.


Waiting, Sophia soon grit her teeth before yanking the drink back angrily. “YOU NEED TO DRINK SOMETHING! PLEASE MOTHER!” Looking back at her daugh… the girl, indifferently, Amelia closed her eyes as she waited for them to go away, their voices still haunting her now as she heard them talking to her.


It had shocked her to no end when they first spoke to her… after four years it was a surprise to hear their voices. They were sophisticated. Much too sophisticated for toddlers… they couldn’t be human. But, that was because they were monsters.


Setting the drink down with trembling hands, Sophia shook her head bitterly as she stared up at the woman they cherished deeply. “W-Were not monsters! W-We’re your daughters… we remember you! You held us… you cared for us… and you loved us!” Sophia spat angrily before looking to her sister’s silent form.


Things of the emotions were much stronger given her gifts and personality… and while she acted composed on the outside, nothing was hidden to either of them. She was breaking apart on the inside… and she couldn’t even address Amelia anymore. It just hurt her too much.


Her thoughts were like daggers that stabbed into her every time she tried to do something for her. So… eventually she just stopped. Sophia had to take over. She just couldn’t do it anymore. Looking up at her sister’s strength, Alexis whimpered quietly as she saw the blonde straddling her mother’s lap with a spoon in hand.


“P-P-Please… D-Don’t force me to make you eat again… I… I DON’T WANT TO HAVE TO CONTROL YOU!” Sophia cried out… but, it was no use. Looking to her sister in pain, Alexis slowly shook her head. She wasn’t going to eat… she wasn’t going to drink.


After she had screamed at them endlessly they had to force her to remain still and silence her words… but… it only made their mother hate them more. They tried to bring her things… they tried to ease her pain. They did anything and everything they could think of…


But… she still hated them. Dropping the spoon she had been holding back into the tray, Sophia cried softly before crawling off her mother’s lap. “W-We’ll… we’ll go find you something else you like… w-we’ll be back shortly…” She choked out before taking the tray away from the woman and moving out of site, Alexis following quietly after her with the same defeated look across her face.


As she was left alone again, Amelia continued to gaze off in front of her as she tried to forget. Forget their words… forget this pain… forget them.



They weren’t her daughters… they were toying with her… they were just... monsters…


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


Gazing down with hatred filled eyes, Amelia looked at the two tired faces of the little blondes on her lap as she willed her arms away from them… but of course, they didn’t listen. She was a prisoner of her own body… and she couldn’t do anything about it…


Cuddling on their mother's lap, both Sophia and Alexis said nothing as they clung to the woman’s touch. It was warm… but, not loving like it used to be. They’d do anything to get it back. Sniffling, Alexis clenched her eyes as tears welled up again. She cried every day… but she couldn’t get sympathy anymore from her sister… because she was just as broken from this as her…


Shivering next to her younger sibling, Sophia gripped Amelia closer as she tried to imagine her hugging them back. “W-W-We love you Mom… whether you want to believe it or not… we love you…” Biting her lip in pain, Sophia clenched her eyes as she felt her mother’s feelings relayed back to her via Alexis…


She was mad… sad… afraid… and many other emotions as well. And this pain they caused her couldn’t be healed. Whatever gifts they had couldn’t heal her… this pain was caused by their mistakes… and in the end, this was the costs they had to pay…

 

Would their mother ever love them again…



.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _



“Y-Y-Your hairs beautiful… I guess it’s where we got ours from…” Looking at her reflection in the mirror, Amelia felt her emotions shifting back and forth as she witnessed the impossible happen yet again. Her hair was growing back. The chemotherapy she had gone through killed off all follicles on her head and she was told nothing could bring them back.


But, this wasn’t a wig. Nor was it some kind of trick… she could feel it. Feel the girl’s fingers trailing through her short blonde hair. Brushing her dainty hand back and forth, Sophia smiled a small smile as she felt a hint of something else from their mother for a change. It was minuscule but, for once, Alexis felt happiness.


“We… we know you’re not ready to move on your own yet… but when you are… at least, when we know you won’t react the way you did last time… we want you to call your doctor and make an appointment. We fixed you, Mom… You’re not sick anymore…”


Listening halfheartedly to the younger girls words, Amelia continued to look at her reflection in fascination. Fixed her… what did she mean by that…? ‘Your cured Mommy… y-you, don’t have it anymore. You know what we mean…’


Shivering as she heard her youngest daughter’s voice in her mind, Amelia’s eyes quickly hardened… along with the voice leaving her swiftly. “P-Please stop… w-we just wanted to protect you… please…” Sophia whispered shrilly before lowering the mirror.


“W-We’re going to bed now… G-G-Good night Mom… A-Alexis say’s good night to…” Crawling off the woman’s lap, Sophia soon left her as she made her way to the bedroom to cuddle her sister. A step forward… and then another step back.
They’d fix this… she knew they could. It would just take time… lots and lots of time. Staring at the empty living room now, Amelia’s eyes soon shut as she felt fatigue set in. when her daughters weren’t around she felt really tired… but she didn’t know why.


Remembering her reflection, the blonde soon wondered if they spoke the truth or not. Cured… she couldn’t have been cured by two little girls. It was… impossible…

But that word meant little anymore…

Perhaps… perhaps she was… and they weren’t lying to her…

Only time would tell…


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _



“See you're doing much better, we told you, Mommy!” Sophia chirped in excitement as she watched the once crippled woman walking steadily back and forth. It had been two months since the events unfolded with her finding out what her daughters were… but, it seemed like an eternity in actuality.


But some point during the process… she started to see the two little monsters who were impersonating her daughters… in a different light. Gripping the chair in front of her, Amelia steadied herself before taking another step, and another, and another.


She was walking like she used to. There was still a stumble here and there, but, she wasn’t a shambling mess like before that left her chair bound for so long. Coming towards the kitchen, Amelia’s eyes met with the window as she saw her reflection looking back at her.


Her skin was no longer pale, and her hair was down to her shoulders. She was walking again… and eating now too. If anyone saw her now… they probably would have never guessed she has Leukemia… ‘You don’t have it, Mother… we told you, it’s gone. We cured you.’


Looking down at her side, her eyes landed on Alexis as she stood close by her. ‘We… we found out what caused it, and we made your body eliminate it. You’re going to get better with each day… just wait and see.’ Smiling timidly as she felt the woman’s emotions no longer screaming their hatred for her, the little blonde’s arms lifted slowly.


‘C-C-Can… Can I hug you now…?’ Clenching her hands into fists, Amelia shut her eyes as she tried to get rid of the voice in her mind… regardless of which it belonged to. Lowering her hands, Alexis shook in sadness before turning back to her sister and moving away.


Patting Alexis, the older of the two smiled as she hugged her sibling instead. ‘Its progress… she, she doesn’t hate us outright anymore. We can win her over with time. Please bear with it a while longer Alexis…’ Nodding her head in sadness, the little blonde sniffled before pulling away from her sister.


‘I-I’ll… I’ll continue with our project… tell me if something changes…’ Nodding her head, Sophia moved over to her mother now before pulling on her robe. “You should sit down now… You need to exercise your muscles but you can’t force yourself either. Please…”


Stepping back slowly, Amelia began walking back to her chair before she sat down. Running wasn’t an option. She had considered it for a long time… but it would do little for her in the end. They could control her body… force her to do things she didn’t want to do. The last thing she wanted to do was anger the benign monsters or provoke them.


Twitching from the thoughts being relayed to her, Sophia chose not to speak as she moved back into the kitchen. ‘A-A-All wounds will heal… t-time… we just need time…’ Sniffling, Sophia wiped her eyes dry before pouring her mother a glass of tea.


Until that day she healed and saw them for who they really were, though… they would be right at her side, beck, and call.


They loved their mother… and she’d see it someday.


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


Feeling her lips forming a small smile, a smile that had been gone for months now, Amelia looked down at her handiwork in fulfillment. She was currently sitting in her recliner with a small fabric painting she had made in hand. Sewing had been a fond hobby she had awhile back but after her hands grew too frail to use a needle and thread properly she had to give it up…


But even after all this time, it seemed she hadn’t lost her touch. Watching in fascination, Sophia sat on the woman’s legs in silence as she looked at the design being made from the back. Thinking about ways to make their mother happy, Alexis had delved into her mind and found out about one of her old passions, and it seemed it was still strong.


Apparently, she used to sew for a small company for a few months before she was fired abruptly… the full reason why they couldn’t gleam regrettably since even Amelia didn’t know. But, she still liked doing this, and it seemed to be cheering her up.


Turning her head curiously as an image became clearer and clearer, the blonde smiled giddily. “It’s really beautiful Mother.” Cupping her mouth, Sophia froze up as she watched the needle suddenly twitch in her hands from her voice as it pierced her finger.


Blinking, Amelia looked down before scowling. A drop of blood had dripped onto the white fabric she had been sewing… now it was ruined. Shivering, Sophia moved her hand up to her mother’s hand before cupping the small puncture wound.


Watching in silence as the little blonde clenched and unclenched her hand’s, they were soon removed before she could see her finger. The cut was now gone. “I-I’m really sorry… I didn’t mean to ruin your project…” She whispered before looking away in shame.


Gazing back at Sophia, Amelia felt something tugging at her from within before directing her attention back to the cloth fabric. Moving her needle back to it, she began stitching again as she tried to make a new design in it.


After a couple of minutes, she soon flipped it over before showing it to the penitent toddler. Blinking slowly, Sophia looked at the painting in surprise before whimpering. “I-I-It’s beautiful…” Where the red dot of blood had landed, she had stitched petals around it… to make a rose.


Smiling in silence, Amelia looked back at her drawing before she continued where she had left off prior. She wasn’t sure why she did that… but she didn’t want to see her cry again… it bothered her now…


A lot of things did…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


“Why are you here…”


Looking up slowly, both Sophia and Alexis looked at their mother as they rested on her lap, her expression emotionless as she stared at them both. Sifting through her thoughts, Alexis nodded as she understood what she meant by the odd question that had come seemingly out of nowhere.


“We… We don’t know. We don’t know why we’re here… and we don’t know why we can do the things we can. But… we do know that we’re your daughters… and you’re our Mother.” Sophia whispered. They had thought long and hard on a matter such as this.


Why they were born. Why they could do things others couldn’t. Were they a cosmic mistake? A savior to the unknown. Were they destined for greatness? To usher in pain… these were questions regular people couldn’t answer themselves…


So why did she expect them to have an answer? Nodding her head mutely, Amelia said nothing else as she continued to hold the two girls. Her general demeanor towards them was changing with every passing month… and it seemed like now she was starting to see them as human.


They acted with good intentions. They tried to do things for her and each other. They even stopped controlling her actions… Wiggling her fingers slowly, Amelia’s mind grew dark for a moment as she looked down at the two girls resting in her lap.


Their backs were turned to her… and her hands were free to move as she saw fit. She was stronger now… and she could probably stop them before they even realized what was going on… Blinking slowly, Amelia quickly clenched her eyes and fists as she willed the horrific idea from her mind.


She didn’t know where it came from… maybe out of fear? But whatever it was, it was gone now. Moving her hands slowly towards the girls, she gently stroked their shoulders before feeling them jump from her touch. That was new.


As quick as it came, it was gone, though, and they were cuddling closer to her touch once more. Staring off in silent fear, both Sophia and Alexis made no sounds as they felt the malicious intent that had come from their mother.


‘S-S-She didn’t do anything…’ ‘N-N-No… she didn’t…’ Shuddering a bit from the hands on their shoulders, they began to close their eyes as they tried to forget about it. She didn’t go through with it… with her dark thoughts.


She was ready.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


Sitting at the foot of her chair, Amelia waited patiently for her daughters to get ready. Today was the day they went back to her old hospital… and the time to find out the truth if she was really cured like they said or not. But, she pretty much already knew it to be true at this point.


She wasn’t taking medicine anymore. Her symptoms were all but gone. Her once beautiful golden locks were flowing down her back once more like a golden waterfall again. And the look of death no longer acquainted her body or face.
She looked like anyone else… Sighing, Amelia shook her head as she thought about things. Many things… Her life, her so called daughters… a second chance? What was the meaning of it all? Why was she given a new lease on life and why after she acted the way she did… towards them.


Thinking back to the first time she found out about her daughter's actions and powers Amelia grew agitated. She… she still felt anger for their chooses. They had killed him… killed Thomas. But at the same time, they cured her… they saved her life and took care of her till she was better.


Why did they do such horrific things one day… and such nurturing ones the next? It didn’t add up to her. What were they… her girls… or monsters? Gazing off to the end of the wall where it all happened, her eyes landed on a small red stain on the carpet.


‘Tom…’ She saw it all with her own eyes. He had come in one day, went towards her and then her little girls had attacked him all of a sudden after he shoved Alexis away from her. But, it didn’t make sense. She tried to figure it out, but… it seemed like every time she tried to bring it up, as painful as it was, both Sophia and Alexis redirected the question.


They were hiding something. And that was what caused her such distress in the first place. Perhaps they really were just… Monsters. As her eyes lingered on the red blotch on the ground, something soon caught her attention. There was something crinkled up on the floor near the corner of the room.


Usually not an odd thing to see, her daughters didn’t seem to like to clean much but… it was pestering her, one random paper in the middle of a seemingly clean Livingroom. Standing up, Amelia stretched her legs before making her way over to it, careful not to approach the remains of her husband…


Picking up the parchment, her eyes looked it over before she unwrinkled it and scanned its contents. It was a formal document… and it had all her information on it… and it was, a life insurance policy? Furrowing her brow as she continued to read its contents her confusion grew exponentially now.


‘But, I never signed for one…’ But her signature was on the paper… right next to her husbands… This couldn’t be right. “DON’T TOUCH THAT!” Blinking, Amelia turned around in surprise as she saw Sophia wide-eyed and horrified. “W-What do you mean-“Gasping as her hand clenched on its own, the woman watched in shock as she tossed the paper away?


Looking back at Sophia as she breathed slowly, her head shook in dismay as she saw the confusion on her mother’s face slowly falling away. She wasn’t stupid… As the final piece of the puzzle clicked in her mind, Amelia’s eyes beaded as it dawned on her why that was there.


She had seen Alexis holding it in her mind… and throwing it away when Thomas tried to grab it. It was a life insurance policy… that he took out on her. As the restriction on her hand lifted, her hands moved up to her mouth slowly as she felt the horror of what she just figured out.


Crying out angrily, Sophia moved over to her mother’s side, Alexis not far behind as they both clung to her legs. “S-S-STOP, I-IT’S NOT WHAT YOU THINK! He, we…” Gritting her teeth, Sophia looked at Alexis pleadingly before she nodded in pain.


“WE KILLED HIM BECAUSE WE WANTED TO!”
“WE KILLED HIM BECAUSE WE WANTED TO!”


Crying harder, both twins shook their heads in pain. “I-It was all us… we hated him from the start! He neglected us, a-a-and we didn’t like him!”, “We wanted you alone for ourselves and no one else!”, “W-We’re… we’re monsters!”, “W-We’re horrible monsters!”


Both girls screamed whatever came to mind in an attempt to distract their mother, but… it wasn’t working. She wasn’t even listening at this point. Crying in pain, Amelia continued to shake her head as she felt the traumatizing realization crash all around her. Her husband… wanted her dead… and this whole time, while she hated her very own children… they were the ones who had been protecting her, to begin with… from him.


“NO, WE KILLED HIM FOR… FOR FUN!”, “WE WANTED HIM TO DIE!” Clenching her eyes tightly, Amelia shook her head as her lips parted. “You… you two knew… this whole time you knew… and you didn’t tell me… why…?” Crying in tandem, both Sophia and Alexis looked at their mother in pain.


“W-We… We wanted to kill-““STOP IT!” Amelia shrieked as she looked at her two sniveling girls. Attempting to speak, Sophia tried to say something, anything… but… it was over. She knew. ‘W-We wanted to protect you… we didn’t want you to h-hurt anymore…’


Looking at Alexis as she cried just as hard as Sophia, the blonde shook her head. “B-B-But why! You… You made me think… think you were…” Feeling new emotions of horror cross her features, Amelia started to choke as the pain only intensified. She had been shunning her daughters for months… and they still didn’t tell her the truth… because they knew it would hurt her.


Wailing loudly, Amelia’s hands shot out and she gripped her two girls tightly. “WHY! WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY!” Biting their lips, neither girl said a word as they hugged their mother. They wanted to save her from this… save her this pain. The pain they had known would be too much for her. But in the end… they failed…


“I’m sorry… I’m s-so sorry… I’m sorry…. I-I’m sorry… I-I-I’m so s-sorry…” Amelia began rambling as she broke down, her pain excruciating to all three of them as they held onto one another. The truth was out now… everything…

And they’d just have to repair the damage that had been done… one step at a time… like they did with the other pains they had been battling since the very beginning…


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


Crying softly, Amelia clutched Alexis into her chest as she kneeled on the ground. It hurt so much… looking down at her silent child; Amelia continued to hold her close. “I’m sorry… I’m, so, sorry…” Reaching her hand upwards, Alexis remained silent as she wiped away her mother’s tears.


‘We know…’ Sniffling, the blonde woman cuddled her close as she whispered her penitence. She had made… such horrible mistakes… and they just forgave her! Why… why did she deserve them… they weren’t monsters! She was…


Cupping her cheeks, Alexis looked up at her Mother sternly as she continued to wipe tear after tear away. ‘P-Please stop… please… we know you would feel like this… and this is why we said nothing.’ Alexis voiced in her mind causing the woman to cry harder.


Even now, she still thought odd of her little girl for her abilities. But she was still her child. She should have never done the things she did to her… or to Sophia for that matter. They were her baby girls… and she rejected them.


Stepping back into the room, Sophia looked to her mother in sadness before directing her attention to Alexis. “The checks cleared. We’re good to go with the next phase.” Nodding her head in acknowledgment, Alexis closed her eyes as she continued to snuggle into her mother.


Sniffling, Amelia looked to her older child in confusion. “C-Check? What are you talking about?” Frowning, Sophia moved over to her mother’s side before patting her shoulder. “We’ll tell you about this stuff later on. I think you might want to rest after-“


Freezing up as her hand was clenched, the younger blonde looked at her mother in surprise. “N-N-No… I want to know everything. Please… I-I’ve neglected you both… for so long… please, tell me what’s going on. Tell me everything that’s happening. Tell me… if I can help you…”


Both twins looked up at the woman now in surprise as they processed her words. ‘She feels remorse… and she wants to atone for her sins… Even if we forgive her, she won’t accept it. What do we do?’ Watching Sophia in silence, Amelia felt fear as the lack of response stretched on. Did… did they hate her for what she’s done… and didn’t want her in their lives anymore…?


Clenching onto her mother’s hand, Sophia’s eyes shot open in shock. “D-D-DON’T THINK THAT!” She screeched. Shivering, her eyes shifted to Alexis as she began to sob. “We… we’ll tell you everything… please don’t think we don’t want you in our lives, Mom! We love you so much…” She whispered out shrilly.
Shuddering, Amelia pulled Sophia into her before hugging them both. She could never make up for what she had done to them… but she had to try. She had to try for her daughter's sakes… it was time for her to start acting like their mother again…



Even if she wasn’t ready for what that entailed…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


“H-How?!”

 


Smirking up at their mother, Sophia chuckled darkly as she displayed the stocks they owned to her. Eying all the odd numbers she could never comprehend, her attention shifted back to Alexis as she giggled in amusement. ‘We started off low, and used what we had from what *he* didn’t know we took.’


“A single investment in the proper field that breeds small results is how we began.” ‘And from there we used compound returns and bought more.’ “Some we sold at their season high and others are still growing for us now.” ‘This is a very interesting method to make money, and when we discovered it we knew it would be trivial to follow it.’


“And in the end… this is our outcome so far.” Looking down at her two grinning children, Amelia shook her head once more. “B-B-But… this, this is impossible!” There were over fifty thousand dollars in her bank account! ‘And more is on its way.’


Shivering, she continued to shake her head and deny it… but… she knew this was real. Her two four-year-old daughters… were playing the stock market, and cashing in. “H-H-How long…” ‘A little over a year now.’ “We knew that money would be an issue in the future. Society relies too heavily on it… and we need to play by that rule too… for now.”


Smiling in amusement at their mother's disbelief, the next part they told her was all the sweeter. “This isn’t actually how much we made… just how much is left. Your medical bills took a chunk out of our profits, but removing those would further our ambitions. The last thing we need is debt collectors discovering our… no, your, collective gain.”


Looking down at Sophia now, Amelia shook her head slowly as she processed her words. ‘S-She can’t be serious…’ “We are.” Crying slowly, the woman didn’t know what to even say. This… this was just too much. Her little girls… she just couldn’t comprehend them. This was beyond her imagination.


Smiling warmly from the unintentional praise they were given, Alexis moved the page away before pulling up their bank information. “As you can see, we cashed our first check a couple weeks ago, and it just cleared. Now your account is full, very full. But, it’s still not enough.” Sophia muttered regretfully.


Looking at the younger girl shocked, she wanted to ask her just how much they expected to make but she was beaten to it. ‘We need a lot of money for our future plans Mother. Nothing short of millions will do.’ Feeling her breath hitch, Amelia shuddered on the small stool they all sat on as she tried to wrap her mind around it… but, she just couldn’t.


“We have a lot to tell you… and you’ll need to have an open mind about it. Because… we decided long ago why we’re here.” Directing her undivided attention to both girls as their expression turned serious, they soon smiled with pride.


“We’re going to change the world, and we need your help in doing it."


To be continued...

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

It's a bit shorter then the last few chapters but thats mostly by design. Certain events that need to be shown are either shorter or longer depending on time. Coming up after this will be the Twins big plan... and where it all went wrong.

I look foward to writing about it and i really hope you look foward to seeing it. Bye guys. I'll try to be back soon like i was with this chapter!