- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright, for this chapter, i wanted to give you a slight look into each girl. i know you guys probably have been waiting awile to see what they do, so i do hope you all enjoy.

Claire watched in silent horror as the colossal children above her divvied up the shrunken people evenly amongst one another until each of them had 2 of their own. This went on for a short while; all the while they traded them back and forth for others they liked more. It was like some kind of sick game to them!

They didn’t see people; it was like they were trading toys. After everything was divided properly, Sophia raised her hands. Instantly all twelve of the struggling, screaming individuals she had shrunk seemingly froze in place.

As much as it scared her to look, Claire observed them closely in surprise, they all just… stopped. Twitching her fingers, the other girls giggled as they watched the shrunken daycare workers kneel down before them.

‘I-Is… Is she controlling them…?’ It was like they were puppets being controlled by her inviable marionette strings. After they were all in position how Sophia liked, both twins grinned before looking to their friends.

“Alright, who would like to begin?” Immediately, all for girls began chattering amongst one another before Alexis’s hand rose silencing them all. Whatever hierarchy they had… Sophia and Alexis ruled. What they said seemed to go.

Looking down, Sophia smiled darkly before giving you a slight nudge forward attracting the others attention. “Claire, you get to pick.” Looking up at the blond puzzled, her silent question was soon answered as Alexis pointed to the shrunken people.

“N-No… you can’t mean…” Crossing her arms, Claire shook her head. Did they want her to pick one of them? The better question was what she wanted her to pick them for. Alexis and Sophia scowled at Claire before the latter’s hand moved towards her.

Feeling her body go stiff, Claire grunted in discomfort as her hands suddenly shot down to her side as she went rigid. ‘W-W-What’s, w-what’s happening t-to me?!’ Struggling against her invisible bonds she could do little more than whimper. She was bound.

‘Do not defy us Claire, we like you for now… that can change if your uncooperative. Now pick, or else you’ll make us angry.’ Clenching her eyes shut, Claire gasped as her body was suddenly freed, causing her to stumble slightly as she tried to regain her bearings.

Shivering, Claire looked up with tear filled eyes but the blond twins showed her no sympathy in their own. ‘Pick one…’ Raising her hand slowly, Claire closed her eyes before pointing in a random direction. Hearing a giggle of glee she peeked open one of her eyes to see who she just condemned.

Kneeling in front of Kat was a small dark haired man who seemed to be fidgeting violently. Was he trying to fight free from Sophia’s control? Giggling with Glee, Kat’s orange tail swung back and forth happily as she eyes the shrunken man in front of her.

“Thank you pretty lady! I’ll make this one special for you.” She grinned before licking her lips. Looking up to the twins, they both nodded before Kat lowered her head to the table. As her chin rested in front of the kneeling man, Kat continued to giggle before her mouth opened.

Claire watched in confusion as the little girls pink appendage slowly exited its cavity before resting in front of her. ‘I-Is… Is she doing what I think she is..?’ Cupping her mouth in horror, Claire was about to scream but her mouth was fastened tightly shut.

‘Just observe, there’s no need to ruin the fun.’ The fidgeting man watched it terror as his body slowly began to rise. As his leg moved forward, the other soon followed, then again, and again. Slowly he continued to walk until he stood before Kat’s open mouth.

“You don’t like children; you just applied here for an easy job. Kids are mindless; you could just slack off and do nothing and get paid for it. It’s not like the kids would rat on you…” Alexis whispered bitterly. “I hate adults like you.”

Claire looked up at Alexis confused, what was she talking about?! She had seen this man working earlier. He was with some kids… and… As Claire’s mind went over where she saw him, she recalled him sitting at a table with some kids… he wasn’t doing anything though.

‘N-No… no one would try work here just too ignore the children…’ Feeling her head jerked upwards she looked into Alexis’s red eyes as she slowly nodded. As her head was forced back she couldn’t move it once again. She couldn’t even blink.

She was being forced to watch what was about to happen. As the mans stepped onto Kat’s tongue, the little orange haired neko child purred happily before her tongue pulled its way back into her mouth, carrying the tiny man along with it.

With a much better comparison of their height Claire had to guess they were about an inch each to each of the children… that made her about three inches in total. Shivering at that realization she continued to watch in shameful curiosity.

Kat moaned happily as her tongue moved back and forth over the man’s body. He still remained motionless however to her oral assault. After about a minute, Kat finally stopped before resting the man on his stomach, his arms hanging out just past her teeth.

“Kat, you may do with him as you wish.” Like a switch being flipped, Claire’s eyes widened in shock as she saw the carefree expression the little girl wore shift into a cruel one full of malice! Slamming her teeth shut, Kat bit clean through the man’s arms, letting the severed hands fall out of her lips and onto the table in front of the remaining man still kneeling there.

Feeling her stomach lurch, Claire gagged in her mouth at the horrific sight she just witnessed. Feeling her body go limp, minus her mouth still shut tight, the shrunken girls hands went up to her mouth to cover it. She was going to be sick!

As Kat continued to purr, she opened her mouth back up before showing each of the girls around her. Their own expressions shifting to amusement or happiness. After she had shown each of them she gave Claire a wink before tilting her head back.

Sophia twitched her pinky finger before a tiny scream rang out from insides Kat’s mouth. Apparently the control she put over him was no longer there. Shuttering at the bloodcurdling scream, the brunette shook her head. This couldn’t be happening.

As Kat tilted her head all the way, she let out a loud gulp as she swallowed what she presumed to be the rest of the screaming man. Claire watched in disgust, (and slight fascination) as a small lump traveled down the girls throat.

Purring louder (a sound Claire could only describe an actual cat making), the orange haired girl licked her lips before resting her chin back on the table with a content smile on her face. As her tongue moved back out from her mouth, it quickly licked up the two severed hands still remaining before withdrawing back into its chasm.

Feeling her body completely under her control once more, Claire coughed as she felt her stomach’s contents about to come out. Falling to her knee’s she cupped her mouth as she continued to cough. This was… they were… she didn’t have words to describe this…

Sophia and Alexis smiled at one another as their hands came up around Claire. Feeling the gentle draping of their fingers on her, the brunette wanted to thrash and not be touched by… by these monsters!... but, she felt some solace of comfort from them.

Shivering as tears fell from her eyes she clenched them shut as she cried softly. She couldn’t fathom how they could treat another living person like they just had. ‘They’re not people Claire, that’s what we’re trying to show you.’

Looking up with angry eyes, Claire was about to scream at them before her body went stiff again. Twitching her pinky, Sophia smirked as Claire’s arm shot up before pointing at a kneeling man in front of the pink haired child, May.

Blinking in surprise, the bunny eared girl smiled cheerfully before bowing her head humbly. “Thank you for letting me have my turn Claire, you’re to kind.” She smiled warmly before looking down between her two shrunken men.

The one Claire was currently pointing at had dark black hair buzz cut. As May inspected him, her cheeks dusted red before she cheerfully picked him up. “Hello there little one, your even cuter then my last pet.” She cooed before looking at Sophia and Alexis with hope.

“I… I know you want us to punish adult but… c-can I keep this one, pretty please!” she cried desperately as her hands tightened around the man. Claire looked up at May somewhat startled. Did she see him as some kind of… pet?

Both twins looked to one another before whispering in each other’s ears quietly. It was all for show really, they didn’t need to speak to each other to know what the other was thinking. Smirking, Sophia nodded before pointing to a light pink backpack behind the girl.

“Go ahead May, we know how much you love your pets. Make sure to take good care of him.” May’s face lit up with excitement as she set the little man down. “A-Alright I’ll put him away right now so we can get back to our-“Before May could reach for her pack however her foot skid slightly causing her to stumble backwards.

Twitching her hand to the left, Sophia smiled darkly as the man threw himself underneath May’s falling form. As the man’s body was released, he looked up in terror before screaming as the child’s colossal hand slammed into him.

Blinking in confusion, May pushed herself up before looking back. She felt something pop… As her eyes landed on the red smear on the table, her eyes began to water. “N-No… not again…” Covering her mouth in sadness, the other girls giggled with delight.

“Our resident ditz strikes again.” Kai shook her head amused as she watched May sink to her knees in despair. “W-W-why do… why do they always break!” She whimpered quietly as she continued to wipe her lingering tears away.

Feeling a comforting hand on her shoulder she looked up, before sniffling as she tried to compose herself. “It’s alright May, there’s plenty more… pets for you to take care of.” Alexis smiled darkly as she rubbed May’s shoulder.

Claire’s mouth hung agape as she looked at each of the girls present. Was this some kind of common occurrence for the pink haired child?! She just killed a man! Hearing a light chuckle in her mind, the brunette looked up at Alexis who only smirked back at her.

‘She’s a kind hearted soul. No matter how much we try to convince her otherwise, she just hates torturing these… insects...’ The last word had more venom in it then she could have imagined. For whatever reason, the twins seemed to especially hate adult… did they hate her this much to…?

As May’s sniffles and tears died down, she stood back up before regaining her cheerful composure. As her eyes landed on Claire she smiled sadly before bowing her head. “Sorry, I guess I couldn’t show you what I do with my pets like I planned to. Maybe next time…”

Claire just stared up as May in silence. She seemed genuinely saddened by the loss of the man but… she still saw him as some kind of a pet… Felling a light poke on her back, Sophia looked down at her before her eyes darted to May.

‘It’s fine May, show me some other time…’ “I-It’s fine May… show me, show me some other time…” Claire muttered quietly as she watched Sophia smile at her. Looking back at the pink haired Child, her expression turned to one of joy as she nodded.

“I’d like that very much.” Bowing her head she cupped her hands as she waited for her to pick someone else. ‘This… This is so wrong…’ Feeling her hand beginning to rise, Claire jerked it forward; however it had its unintended effect as Kai cheered happily.

“Sweet, it’s finally my turn!” She pumped her fist with glee before looking down at her two shrunken tinies. One was a guy in what looked like his forties and the other a female, who appeared to be just a few years older than Claire, herself.

As the dark skinned girls eyes darted back and forth she tapped her chin in thought. “Do you care which one? Or do you want me to pick?” Feeling another poke, Claire looked down sadly before shaking her head. Shrugging, Kai just smiled before flicking the female over.

“I’ll take the blondie.” The woman in question suddenly crawled to her knees screaming. It seemed Sophia didn’t care about her moving, what was different about her though? As the woman attempted to run away she was knocked forward by Kai as the little brunette smirked in amusement.

“Oh don’t get up on my part, I have big plans for you. I’ve been saving this up for over two weeks.” As the woman cried in pain from the painful strike (flick) she just received, she tried to crawl backwards but she didn’t get very far.

Claire watched in pity as the woman attempted to get away from the girl. ‘S-She… she’s in pain, and they don’t care in the slightest…’ Feeling the gentle petting from before, Alexis cupped her gently as she watched Kai removing her red jacket.

‘Do you know what she did?’ Looking up at Alexis, Claire shook her head confused. ‘She didn’t care about us to begin with. Her roommate threatened to kick her out if she didn’t find work. All she did was sit around and play with her phone today. That’s kind of insulting don’t you think?’

Claire looked up between the twins shocked. Ignoring them?! That was her great crime! As Claire looked back at the crying blond she shook her head. “S-she… She doesn’t deserve this…” ‘ALL ADULTS DESERVE THIS!’ Clutching her ears in pain, Claire shook her head as she heard the unison scream in her mind.

As Sophia and Alexis continued to pet her she continued to look down in shame. This was just wrong. How long had these kids been doing this, were these the first people they ever shrank and… and killed? Or had this been going on longer, much longer then she could even imagine?

‘If… If I hadn’t helped Kat this morning… would I have wound up like this to…?’ The thought terrified her. Could one simple mistake have put her in front of these judgmental monsters?! Feeling her head being forced upwards, Claire looked up at Kai as she finally removed her jacket.

As she looked at the white tank top the girl had on underneath, she noticed the others take a slight step back from her. Lily took the largest step away however and even wrinkled her nose in disgust. “I can’t stand it when you do this Kai, your completely repulsive like this!”

Taking no offence to her words what so ever, Kai just smirked before sticking her tongue out. “Jealous Lilith?”, “LIKE I WOULD EVER BE!” Gritting her teeth for being called out, along with her bothersome nickname, Lily turned away before humphing.

“J-Just hurry up, I want my turn next!” Grinning further, Kai nodded as she reached down for the crying blond, who was still attempting to crawl away. Claire watched with worry as the dark skinned child lifted her up, her screams only intensifying the higher she rose.

Once she was in front of her, the brunette smirked evilly before raising her other arm up. “Say, tell me how this smells alright?” Before the blond could even wonder what she meant she was suddenly thrust forward before the dark skinned girl pressed her into her bare armpit.

Cupping her mouth in surprise, Claire almost saw humor in the childish action. If she wasn’t torturing her… she might have even laughed at the sight. Shaking her head in shock she heard wild giggling in her mind. Looking up at Sophia and Alexis she blinked in surprise.

Both blonds shook as their lips twitched upwards. It looked like they were really trying hard not to laugh. Hearing a loud cry of laughter, Claire looked at the other girls before understanding why. Kat was clutching her stomach, laughing hysterically while May was giggling to herself.

The only who didn’t seemed slightly amused by Kai’s actions was Lily who still had her back turned to her. Kai grinned as she continued to rub the girl’s body up and down her armpit. “Do you like it? I haven’t showered in a couple weeks so there better be a good sweat.

Sniffing the air loudly, Kai laughed herself before shaking her head. “Whoa, I really outdid myself this time; this is painful even for me.” She chuckled darkly before moving her hand back as she closed her armpit around the blond girl.

“Alright, anyone want to place their bets now?” Looking up at the girl confused, Claire wondered what she meant before she noticed both Kat and May jumping with excitement. “Kat bets her last tiny, it’s going to be over a minute this time!” Kat cheered with glee.

Smiling herself, May shook her head. “I think it will be under a minute, she was rubbing her around after all. I bet my cutie to.” Kai’s grin spread as she looked over at the blond twins. “Come on, you know you want to, what’s your bets this time.”

Looking back up at Sophia and Alexis, Claire’s eyes widened. They looked really excited. In fact this is the only time she had ever seen any real emotions on their faces other than amusement or hatred. As they counted their fingers for a moment, Sophia looked to Alexis before nodding.

“We bet under and that she’s unconscious. Two.” Moving her hand away from Claire, Alexis pushed two of the shrunken males forward to the center of the table before her hand moved back around Claire. ‘There gambling… their actually, gambling…’ Claire shook her head in utter disbelief.

She knew these children were intelligent little monsters but… they were actually placing bets…? Kai grinned before looking to Lily. “Come on Lilith, where’s yours?” Shaking her head, the raven haired girl crossed her arms.

“You’re all acting children… I am not going to be a part of this.” She humphed once more before looking away. “Last time I checked we are children,” Kai sighed before moving her right arm over the table. “Alright people now that the bets are in place, three… two… one… count!”

As the dark skinned girl raised her arm it became apparent to her what they had all been betting on. Stuck to the brunettes armpit was the blond. It seemed the sweat and tight pressure was enough to plaster her there.

Once again, Claire had to stifle a laugh at the cruel sight. Why did she find this so funny, it was horrible! As Kai counted aloud she watched Kat and May shouting at the unmoving blond. It seemed this was a serious thing for them. They all looked really excited about it.

“Thirty three, thirty four, thirty fi-“ Suddenly Kai stopped counting as the blonds form began to move. Claire watched in curiosity now as they all watched with baited breath. Suddenly the plastered girl’s naked form fell off before plummeting to the table with a loud cracking noise.

Cupping her mouth in horror, Claire looked on at the girl in pity. A fall like that had to have been at least three stories, was she alright? All faces turned to Kai who grinned at them back. “FORTY SIX SECONDS AND!” Giving the blonds body a poke, it didn’t respond.

“Unconscious!” Both twins smirked while May jumped in the air happily. “Nooooo why blondie, why!” Kat cried before hanging her head in dismay. As her last kneeling person was taken away from her by May, she whimpered sadly.

Sophia in turn looked to her sister before sighing. Moving her hand away from Claire for a moment, she gave one of the kneeling men closest to her a hard flick sending him tumbling over to Kat. As the child neko looked up at the twins in awe they both nodded, causing her to scream with glee.

“Thank you so much, thank you, thank you, thank you!” She laughed with excitement before nudging her man back into the kneeling position she liked. All the while this was going on Claire kept her eyes focused on the blonde woman. Was she still alive…?

Alexis looked down at the blond as well before nodding her head. “Kai, do something with it.” Sighing, the dark skin girl reached for the blond before lifting her limp body up between her thumb and index finger.

“Man, these things get more and more durable every time. Not that I’m complaining though.” She shrugged before moving her hand behind her. Claire tried to see what happened but she could do little more than guess as Kai’s hands moved back to the table without the blond in hand.

‘D-Did… did she out her in her pocket…?’ Hearing a dark chuckle in her mind, she looked up at Alexis who only smirked with a knowing smile. ‘Kai doesn’t have any pockets.’ Gawking at the implication she looked back at the little brunette who seemed to notice her attention.

Winking at Claire she gave a light wave before directing her attention to the last little girl present. “Lily, it’s your turn now.” Sophia whispered quietly, before her hand grabbed Claire a bit tighter. Alexis in turn did the same, startling the little brunette. Were they going to do something to her now?!

Feeling the gentle petting from before, Claire calmed slightly as best she could under the tragic situation she found herself a part of. As Lily turned back to the others, her cruel eyes landed on Claire making her flinch.

“Alright bug, pick one.” Lily grit her teeth as Claire remained silent. “I said pick one!” clenching her eyes shut, Claire shook her head before Alexis moved her free hand forward. “She picks that one.” Claire’s eyes shot open in shock as she saw a man in his thirties kneeling down in front of Lily.

She hadn’t picked him, what was going on! Feeling her mouth forcibly shut once more, she looked up at the twins but saw a worried expression on their faces. Were… were they scared of Lily? No it wasn’t fear for themselves… it was something else.

Looking down at the shrunken man still kneeling motionlessly, the raven haired girl gave him a soured expression. “Useless bug…” Moving her hand downward she stopped half way before moving towards the other shrunken man in front of her.

Claire shivered as she watched the little girl pushing the man towards the other one till they were facing each other like chess pieces. Once she had them how she wanted, her dark ashen eyes traveled back to the first man she had directed her distaste for.

“I hate all bugs… especially ones like you…” She whispered with clear hatred towards the man. For whatever reason, Claire had no clue, but it seemed like Lily genuinely hated him and him alone. As her hand moved over the man she pushed her index finger out before resting it on his head.

Directing her eyes back to Claire she smiled darkly. “Their weak…” Gasping, the little brunette watched as she man’s neck was shoved downward an inch. “Their useless…” Once again, Lily shoved him closer into the table.

“Their arrogant… Greedy… Pathetic!” Cupping her mouth, Claire could only watch in silent horror as the child continued shoving the man’s face into the hard table. Rotating her finger back and forth over the man’s head, Lily tsked before shoving her digit all the way down, eliciting a slight scream from Claire if her mouth hadn’t been fastened shut by the twins.

‘S-S-She… s-she just crashed his…’ As tears fell down her cheeks she watched in abhorrence as Lily simply looked at the bloody smear on her finger before wiping it off on the table in front of the still kneeling man, who had just gotten a front row seat to the whole ordeal.

Directing her careless eyes towards Sophia she pointed down at the remaining man. “Let it move.” Raising her brow curiously, the blond girl nodded as her fingers twitched slightly. Falling forward the sweating man gasped before coughing violently. Apparently the sight had bothered him,  as much as it had Claire.

Looking up in fear, the man began to cry and whimper as he was looked down upon with hatred by the child. “Did you enjoy watching that bug get squished? No? Well, unless you want to follow in his footsteps you better listen to me from now on.” Lily whispered solemnly.

Nodding quickly the man shouted something, Claire could only make out as yes’s and agreements. Shaking her foot slightly, Lily looked back at Claire before smiling cruelly. “All adult’s act the same under fear. They do whatever they think will save them, and even beg like dogs not to be punished.” She giggled amused.

Raising her leg lightly, Claire watched in silent fear as Lily lifted her right leg up before resting her bare black socked foot up on the edge of the table. Apparently she had kicked off her shoe beforehand. The man watched in fear as the child’s colossal foot inches ever closer to him before it towered over him completely.

Falling to his knee’s he started begging once more and whispering uncoherent things she couldn’t hear. Whatever they were though, it seemed to make Lily happy, as a dark grin graced her lips. Wiggling her soak clad toes; she scrunched her foot before chuckling.

“Kiss my foot, bug. Worship it and I won’t do to you what I did to him.” To emphasize her point, she pointed at the still lingering body of the shrunken man whose life she had just ended. Nodding again, the man crawled forward quickly before rubbing and kissing her foot much to the raven haired girls delight.

As the other girls watched somewhat amused, Claire could only shiver in revulsion. This was just sick. Humiliate yourself under threat of death… Looking up at Lily’s smirking face, she wore a superior look as she wiggled her foot back and forth over the man.

She really did see herself above him… It wasn’t child and adult, it wasn’t even human and insect… she thought herself to be some kind of… deity compared to him. Feeling herself pulled tighter into Alexis’s hands she looked away. She didn’t want to see this.

As minutes passed by, Sophia and Alexis’s indifference started to wear before they both began to frown. “I believe we have reached the apex of our meeting. We should begin getting ready to leave. Mother will be here shortly, I suggest you all inform your own as well.” Sophia addressed getting saddened looks from the other girls.

“Aww already? But we only got to play a little!” Kai whined before receiving a calming smile from the twins. “Today is just the first of many. Take home the ones you still have. Tomorrow, the real fun begins.” Alexis announced quietly before directing her attention back to Lily.

As Claire looked back to the raven haired girl, she watched her smile viciously before directing her attention towards Claire. “A bug is a bug in the end… just like you.” Cupping her mouth in horror, Claire could only gasp as Lily slammed her foot down on the man who had once been worshiping her.

Shaking her head she wanted to cry, but her eyes wouldn’t let her, they had run dry from all the horrific things she had seen today. It was all like a terrible nightmare… but she knew this was no dream. This had just happened… and it was only beginning from what Sophia had told them.

Feeling herself being lifted up, she looked up at Alexis with puffy eyes before being cupped lightly in the child’s hands. ‘All your questions will be answered later, just remember what you saw today, and decide for yourself whether you want to be a part of this… or something bigger.’

Feeling her head beginning to spin, Claire tried to speak before she fell over unconscious once more. It seemed what ever happened to her was left in these child’s hands…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

Stepping outside the Daycare, Sophia and Alexis walked onto the sidewalk right as a red Lamborghini pulled up in front of them. Waiting patiently till the car was parked the blond woman from before got out of the driver’s side before stepping over to her two daughters.

“I hope you both had a wonderful day girls, I trust the people mommy picked were to your liking?” The blond asked with slight hope. Both Alexis and Sophia looked to one another before nodding. “They were acceptable. Will more be coming soon?” Sophia asked first before receiving a quick nod from her mother.

“I already have five more applications for Meriam. By tomorrow, you’ll both have plenty of new… toys, to amuse yourselves with.” Both Sophia and Alexis smiled happily upon hearing this. Moving to the car’s door, the blond quickly opened it for her Daughters before taking a step back, however something did catch her attention.

“Alexis, sweetie… who do you have there?” Stopping before the open door, both Alexis and Sophia looked at Claire’s sleeping form before smiling. “She’s different… like you.” Looking over the unconscious girl curiously, the older blond nodded before waiting for her children to get in.

After shutting the door for them she moved back around before getting in herself and driving off. It seemed her precious little angels were just full of surprises today. She couldn’t wait to see what became of their newest toy.

Good or bad, things were about to get interesting…

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you all for reviewing my story, i'm very happy for the views and reviews you've given me so far. I will try to update soon, but this is all that i have written so far, so it might be a little before i next update.

However, i plan on answering a lot of the questions you might have so far with how things are happening, and why these girls are all smarter or different then normal children.

Please feel free to review and ask me if you'd like to see something specific, i plan on making a long list of different scenarios happen in the next few chapters.