- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello, i'm back, kind of

I wanted to get this chapter out as soon as i could to give more information about Sophia and Alexis, maybe some more back story on what they can do and how they can do it.

This chapter will be a bit slow to start so i hope you can get into it and be patiant for the next chapter to come, it will be the one where the real fin begins.

 

*Chop*

*Chop*

*Chop*

Claire furrowed her brow as she felt herself beginning to awaken as a continuous pounding noise rung by her ears. As the dull thumping sound continued, her brown eyes slowly drifted open as she looked around confused.

"W-Where… am I?" Hearing another chop sound once more, the continuous noise finally died off behind her making her jump somewhat. "Are you allergic to anything? Fish, dairy?" Turning around abruptly Claire blinked in surprise as she saw a taller woman dressed in red… no, tall was an understatement, she was a giantess.

As the memories before flooded back to her, the brunette could only gawk at the large blonde who seemed unphased by her shrunken state as she set some freshly cut up vegetables in a large bowl beside her. At least, that explained the loud noise she had heard before.

As her eyes lingered on the large knife sitting next to the blonde, she was brought out of her thoughts by the woman before her as she cleared her throat. "Claire was it?" Shaking her head, still visibly startled by the sight in front of her, the blond smiled before moving to the opposite side of her with the large bowl of vegetables in hand.

"You never answered my dear, are you allergic to anything?" Shaking her head once more, the blond smiled happily before setting the bowl down on a large table behind her. Standing now, Claire's eyes looked around in surprise.

She was in a kitchen, as if that wasn't obvious but it was surprising none the less. The last thing she remembered was being held by the twins before… furrowing her brow she tried to remember but nothing came past that. ‘I guess I must have lost consciousness…'

As the woman once again stepped past her, she set a few plates down on the table before moving back over to the other side of the counter still ignoring the brunette, no, not ignoring… it seemed like she genuinely wasn't bothered by her presence there.

Now getting a better look at the woman, the shrunken brunette gasped slightly. Her flowing blonde hair, her red apparel, she was their mother! The twins! Scampering to her knee's now in a respectful manner, Claire raised her hand, unsure of how else to get the larger woman's attention.

As the blond moved around the kitchen for a moment she didn't seem to see her at first before her eyes flashed over Claire a few minutes later. "Are, are you trying to tell me something?" Nodding, Claire flinched slightly by the quiet chuckle the woman gave. It was quite apparent where her daughters got their dark laugh from.

"Funny, a teacher raising her hand to ask a question, amusing none the less I suppose. Is there something you'd like to say?" Looking up at the blond somewhat confused by the teacher comment, she licked her lips to speak.

"W-Where… where am I…? I, I mean I know I'm, in a house but… Where, am I?" As the elder blond stared at her shrunken guest for a moment it seemed like she wasn't going to answer her at first, but as she sighed, Claire's eyes filled with hope.

"Well Miss Abernathy, you are correct you're in a house, mine to be specific. Where you are exactly is in the upper parts of Philadelphia, or did you mean which room you are in, the Kitchen, in case you hadn't noticed the table behind you." Her tone was one of condescending amusement.

Frowning, Claire shook her head. "B-But, how did I get here, why I am here… and why am I s-still…" the brunette waved her body up and down for a moment for emphasis. Crossing her arms now, the blond frowned as she stared at Claire.

"The question you seemed to want to ask but didn't would have been why am I here then, not where you are… for that matter, I can't say. My little girls seemed to have taken a liking to you, Miss Abernathy… something that does trouble me, I don't understand why."

Scowling at the older blonde's implication, Claire bit her tongue, knowing that angering the larger giantess was probably not the smartest course of action for her to take. As silence passed for a moment both women looked at one another with unchanging demeanors.

However, the older blond was the first to look away in favor of going back to what she was doing and ignoring Claire once more. ‘Rude…' frowning at the inhospitable way the other woman talked with her, Claire looked around trying to figure things out on her own…

Looking up at a skylight casting its light shadow through, the brunette assumed it was well into the evening. Just how long had she been unconscious? As Claire sat there in silence her mind began to wonder a few things…

"Do you… know what your daughters did… if they are yours? Sophia and Alexis…?" The blond stopped moving for a moment as she stood in what looked like a sink. The counter was higher than her, so she could only guess with the faint sound of water trickling down into brass.

Turning back to the shrunken girl, the older woman nodded seriously before turning her gaze back to the sink. "I know everything my little girls do… I'm their mother after all." Well, that solved that but still left Claire with a sense of morbid disgust.

"You, you just let them torture and kill people…? W-W-Why…? I-Its barbaric, a-and horrific! Why would you let them do such, s-such, "Claire's words died off before she could finish however as the older blonde's grim eyes leveled with her own?

They were dark, uncaring, and terrifying… it was like looking into an older version of the twins. "Miss Abernathy… While I don't understand why my little girls brought you into our home, you are most certainly not welcomed here. I will tolerate you here for their sake…" She paused before lifting up a large cutting knife next to the sink, a dark glint in her eyes as she took a small step towards Claire.

"But…" She took another step towards the shivering brunette. "If you ever, call my little angels, anything other than that… I don't care how much they like you… I will end you and your insignificant life where you stand…" She now stood directly over Claire, with the large knife pointed at her, anger and venom laced with every word she spoke.

"Do I make myself clear?" Claire's whole body shook with fear, her voice was not seeming to work as she stared up at the gargantuan knife held over in a death-like a grip. Nodding slowly, Claire didn't dare utter a word, as she saw the hateful eyes the woman was giving her… apparently she didn't take kindly to anyone speaking ill of her daughters…

Lowering the knife slowly, Claire gasped as she felt another wave of fear shoot through her as the large kitchen utensil was stabbed into the wooden board she had been sitting on. It was just inches from her… Shuttering at her terrified reflection that showed on the glass like surface of the knife, the brunette looked back up at the older blond but her gaze was back on the sink now, seemingly ignorant of what just happened moments prior.

Slowly crawling away from the still embedded knife, Claire pulled her knees into her chest as she shivered in fear. Nothing more was said between the two women. But as time passed, and the blond moved back and forth more and more, it became quickly apparent she was setting the table behind her.

As different food was brought out, Claire looked around confused. She didn't know how long it had been but… where were Sophia and Alexis? They hadn't been there when she had awoken. As the final item was set down on the table how the older woman liked she simply stood still for a moment before moving towards a seat at the front of the table.

Hearing a quiet noise towards the kitchens opening, Claire looked towards it before her eyes lit up. Stepping into the kitchen, hand in hand, Alexis and Sophia walked in before their eyes landed on Claire, or more specifically towards the large knife stabbed into the cutting board she had been sitting on.

As they looked towards their mother for a moment, they seemed quiet but looked away a moment later before continuing towards the table. As the two twins were about to pass by her, Sophia stuck out her arm in a calming manner.

Getting the hint, Claire stepped down from the large wooden board she had been on before climbing onto her presented hand. As both twins smiled simultaneously by the simple action, the moved to the table in unison before setting Claire down at the other end of the table across from themselves.

Claire watched both Sophia and Alexis for a moment as they said nothing. Their eyes weren't on her anymore, now focused on the plates of food in front of them. "Thank you, Mother, for the meal,", "But please refrain from threatening Claire."

The brunette looked up in shock, were they eavesdropping? Looking over at their mother now, the older blond took a sip from a wine glass next to her but said nothing in return. All and all, the silence was unnerving.

‘I, I know I shouldn't be this calm… but this is really just too weird…' Claire's thoughts ended abruptly as something was set in front of her by one of the twins hands. Looking down confused, Claire blinked in surprise as she saw a small plate with food on it.

What surprised her was the actual plate, it was small! Looking back up at the twins they smirked before going to their own food. ‘They just happened to have shrunken dishware and utensils… what the hell did I, get caught up in…' Sighing, Claire tried to not over think it…

As she ate the food presented to her cautiously, she was presently surprised by the flavor, it wasn't half bad. The silence, however, was still unnerving. As she looked towards the twins, their eyes both looked up at the same time to meet her own.

It was like they always knew when she was thinking about them… Looking away, Claire said nothing else as she ate. She'd just have to make due with silence… it was probably as best as she would get considering how her questions with their mother went earlier.

As both twins finished picking at their plates, they looked towards one another before pushing them aside. "We would like to excuse ourselves now a mother. Thank you for the meal, it was very-", "Finish your vegetables."

Claire blinked in surprise before looking at their mother who ate quietly with an amused expression on her features. Both Sophia and Alexis fidgeted for a moment before pulling their plates back solemnly. The whole thing only lasted a moment but she had to admit, it was rather amusing.

With everything, those two had already done… to see the looks on their faces as they ate was really entertaining. ‘I guess they're still kids after all… hard to believe…' Both Sophia and Alexis pushed their plates away once again before glaring at their mother.

"We will be excused now…" Stepping out from the table, their mother simply waved her fork at her daughters before going back to her meal, the same amused expression present as she ate. As a hand was presented beside her, Claire pushed her own plate away before stepping onto Sophia's hand.

As both Alexis and Sophia left the kitchen, Claire got a good look at where she truly was for the first time. Looking up in shock, she could only gawk at the royal decor all around her. The ceilings were high, the walls had beautiful designs, and in every corner of the hallway had some kind of antique…

Both twins smirked at Claire's awe but said nothing as they continued towards a large, half spiraled staircase with an identical one on the other side. ‘Wow… I can only imagine what this place must cost; I've never even seen a hotel this nice…'

As the twins ascended the top floor and more importantly now that they were alone, Alexis spoke up. "Please forgive Mother for her actions earlier." ,"She, gets defensive of us rather easily." Once again they finished off each other's sentences, a trait she honestly didn't think she'd ever get used to.

Claire remained quiet but it seemed they didn't care one way or another if she spoke or not. As they turned a small corner, the stood before a large double sided door before Sophia opened it for them. Stepping inside, Claire's eyes lit up in wonder.

She had seen many things in her life… but what she saw before her, was something out of a book. Sitting at the end of the large room was a massive king sized bed with rich ruby coverings. It was a canopy bed with a distinct Elizabethan décor surrounding its lush red coverings. Its large black legs were all carved and had foreign designs that embedded its posts giving it a much richer look as a whole.

Resting on both sides of the bed were small carved, wooden nightstands, a simple yet elegant lamp on each along with a large wall framed bookshelf on the left side of the room and a dresser in the far corner of the right.

At the front of the bed also sat a large padded chest with a dark ruby pillow covering it over, obviously meant to act as a seat as well. Along next to the dresser, seemingly carved into the wall itself and not just a part of it was a massive fireplace with a large fire already roaring inside of it.

The two mantles on both sides of the Fireplace had varied objects and other strange artifacts, Claire honestly couldn't even name is she tried. Set out in front of the fireplace was also two identical chairs, each as royal as anything else in the room.

The final thing she could note was the intricate and very old looking tapestry set out over the ground, covering all four corners of the room itself. All and all, this looked like a bedroom for a king… most certainly not for two little girls…

Stepping into their room, Sophia closed the door behind her before following Alexis as they moved towards the large bed. ‘This is just so… beautiful…' The use of red would usually be overbearing but with the dark décor and rich rug on the floor it made the whole place come together…  she was really impressed… and slightly intimidated.

Moving to opposite sides of the bed, Alexis set Claire down in the center before her and her sister climbed on together and looked down at her with their unique, dark red eyes. Now feeling a bit self-conscious, the shrunken brunette looked away feeling her cheeks darken by gazes she was begin given.

"You have questions, "So many questions to be answered," We can answer them, but do try to calm down," you're beginning to hurt us with so many at once," Alexis mumbled the last part with her petite hand rubbing her temple.

As Claire licked her suddenly dry lips, now having both girls undivided attention, the shrunken girl tried to think of what to even ask. They were right, she did have a plethora of questions, and now… they were going to tell her.

Looking to her sister, Alexis nodded before they folded their legs under them and cupped their hands together in their laps. "Since your mind seems to be working against you," We will try our best to answer what we can for you."

Looking back up at the two mature girls in front of her still left Claire with a sense of awe. It was just so strange seeing two children act, even remotely how they did. Clearing her throat first, Sophia looked up before humming for a moment.

"Have you ever heard the myth, that humans only have access to ten percent of their brain at any given time?" Blinking in confusion, Claire nodded. "Well, it's not a myth… exactly. Humans can access any part of their brain at any given time, just, in intervolves of roughly ten percent. Hence, why the myth originated."

Claire blinked once, then twice, as her head tried to work around what the little blond had just said. It wasn't the concept that flabbergasted her, no it was the way she said it that stunned her. Smiling lightly Sophia looked to Alexis before their eyes landed back on Claire.

"I and Alexis, we're different, though. We can access any part of our minds at any given time, using our knowledge to its fullest, more or less." Sophia mumbled the last part receiving a nod from Alexis. "When my sister and I were born, we were born through… different means then you would expect." Alexis muttered quietly as they tried to keep the conversation simple for the little brunette.

"Our Mother… was a much different woman before we were born, and our father…" Both pairs of eyes grew dark at the mention of him. "He is not of concern. When we were born, our mother was on a type of stimulating, an experimental one, meant to help with our birth… the effects weren't what she expected…" Alexis frowned before looking back at Sophia.

"from the moment we were born, we could see everything clearly… we can remember everything since the first day our eyes opened up." Sophia smiled a small smile before holding Alexis's hand in her own. "The doctors were worried. When we came out, we didn't cry, didn't scream like other babies… we simply watched them all." Alexis mumbled in what Claire could only assume was nostalgia?

‘They can't be serious… they remember this much back when they were born?' ,"Yes, we do." Jumping slightly, the little brunette shivered having forgotten about that little fact. "We could see their minds to, the words they used, and the thoughts they thought, we both knew what they were. If we could speak at the time we probably would have."

Claire just shook her head in disbelief. This sounded absurd. "You think we're lying to you?", ‘Your shrunken and on our beds, with our minds speaking to you directly.' "We expect confusion or disbelief,", ‘But don't think we'd lie to you, Claire.'

Both their smirks showed her the truth of their words. As much as it did surprise her, she didn't think they were lying about it… or anything they said. "However, we're not perfect… yet." Sophia whispered somewhat bitterly.

"We can share our minds together and look into others… but only I can do that." Alexis added. "Our minds are like one, we can each control half of one. I have control over the right hemisphere," Sophia started. "And I have control over the left." Alexis finished.

Claire just looked at both puzzled now. What did control over the left or the right half's of a brain have to do with… really anything involving them. Both twins smiled simultaneously before Sophia raised her hand. "The right half of a brain controls aspects like creativity, imagination, it lets the mind think and make things beyond others dreams… and I can make physical whatever I imagine."

Claire jumped slightly now as she watched a small ball of red beginning to form in Sophia's hand. As the round object took shape, it looked just that, like a small round orb of red. Pinching the object, Sophia grinned before pressing her fingers against it, shattering it as if it were made of glass.

‘O-Out, out of t-thin air?! S-she made it out of thin air…' Claire gawked at Sophia now. Were they even human? Frowning somewhat now, Alexis leaned down before moving her hand towards Claire. "I control the left side of the brain, the one in charge of intellectual and logical thoughts."

As the little girls hand moved closer towards Claire, she gently moved her finger closer to her before tapping the brunette on the head. Claire suddenly blinked before looking around confused. ‘I-I'm, I-m back in the daycare…?'

Turning around, Claire looked at the desks and walls of the daycare she had been working at. What was going on? ‘I can control the aspects of the mind, unlike my sister who can control aspects of the body.' Looking around frantically now, Claire could hear Alexis's voice but she still couldn't see her.

Feeling her foot suddenly fall, Claire looked down quickly before gasping in shock as she saw a large drop in front of her. Suddenly the walls of the daycare shattered leaving the large and regal bedroom she had just been in all around her.

Looking down in fear, she gulped as she saw her foot resting near the edge of the bed… a drop this high up would surely kill her… Craning her head back at the two twins watching her amused, she shivered with a new sense of fear.

Both Sophia and Alexis stopped smiling now, before looking down at the shrunken brunette with sadness. "Have we done anything to hurt you?" the question caught her off guard. Looking up at the twins large saddened eyes filled her with a sense of… guilt?

"N-No…? I, I don't think y-you have. Either of you." Now it was Alexis's turn to speak up. "Then why do you fear us? We've taken care of you, and we haven't hurt you. So why?" Her tone sounded strained as if she was holding back from crying.

She was shrunken, the size of a doll, on a bed with two beings she honestly couldn't even call human! Why wouldn't she be scared?! As Claire's eyes landed on their saddened red irises, the feeling of guilt from before intensified.

‘I... I guess I… I shouldn't be…' Looking down, Claire bit her lip. They were right… even with them shrinking and kidnapping her, they were still just children. They didn't hurt her and weren't trying to… she hoped.

Looking back up now, Claire was about to apologize for whatever she did to make them sad but the look of hurt from their eyes was seemingly gone now, as they both smiled a small smile. "We knew you were different… you don't think were monsters."

Claire just looked up at them wordlessly. She didn't know what they were… Moving her hands towards Claire, Sophia smiled once more before cupping the small brunette and lifting her towards her and her sister.

"We understand your confusion towards us, even Mother had it at first, but she grew to love us none the less." Sophia smiled before moving her thumb behind Claire's back to stroke her gently. "We know you don't understand us yet, but in time, you will." Alexis shared her sisters happy look as they both pet and held Claire together, making the brunette blush uncontrollably from all the gentle touching's she was receiving.

 She felt like their pet the way they were holding her… Suddenly a loud ringing noise echoed through the room startling her. Both Alexis and Sophia looked up over their fireplace at a large wall mounted clock, before both sighed simultaneously.

"It's getting late. Perhaps we should have kept you awake when we arrived home." Sophia frowned before moving Claire down back onto the bed. "We should get ready for bed, our-" Alexis suddenly stopped speaking before looking towards her sister.

Scowling, the little blond nodded to Alexis before she moved off the bed. "Sorry Claire, I'll be back shortly." And like that the little blond simply walked towards their bedroom door leaving Claire with Sophia. "you two separated?" this was the first time she had ever seen the twins alone from one another.

"There's a cop at the front door, this is the third time this week. Mother is angry." Sophia mumbled quietly before cupping her hands in her lap. ‘A cop?! Did they come here looking for me?' the thought filled her with some sense of hope, yet at the same time… dread. She didn't know why, though.

As silence passed between Sophia and Claire, the brunette frowned before looking up at the young blond. "So… you, you can't read my mind…?" Looking down now, Sophia frowned before shaking her head. "Alexis reads minds and shares her thoughts with me. When were apart, I can't see into others."

Nodding, Claire said nothing else as she processed that bit of information. It probably explained why she didn't see Sophia or Alexis far from one another very often. Alexis could tell Sophia what people thought and more while Sophia could control their actions and bodies. They really were two half's of the same whole.

As terrifying as it was to learn all this, she couldn't help but be fascinated. As the door to the bedroom opened up, both brown and red eyes locked onto Alexis who made her way back to their bed. Looking back and forth now, Claire frowned wanting to know what happened. It's not like she could read their minds…

Smirking slightly, Alexis hopped back on the bed before grinning down at Claire. "Would you like to watch since you're so curious?" blinking in surprise, the little brunette would be lying if she said she didn't want to know.

Nodding, she closed her eyes as Alexis tapped her head once more.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

Claire opened her eyes before blinking in confusion. She was back on the spiraling stairwell she had seen earlier. As her head turned on its own, she realized her vision was not her own. However she tried to move, her body didn't. It was like her consciousness was being taken for a ride.

As she saw her vision shifting she looked downwards at a large door with the twin's mother standing beside it. After a few seconds, she opened the door before smiling at the person on the other side. "Well isn't this a surprise, what can I do for you, officer?"

"Pardon the intrusion ma'am, I know this is the third time we've come here but, we must look into all aspects of the case, I do hope you don't mind. Their mother simply smiled before opening the door for the man.

Claire watched curiously as a tall officer with dark brown hair entered. He looked like a generic cop from what she could tell. Suddenly her body started to move on its own again. As she descended the stairs, she heard little bits and pieces of their mother's conversation with the cop before she was suddenly standing in front of him.

"Ahh, this must be your daughter, she's cute." He smiled down at Claire before kneeling down. "Hello, my name's office-" His face suddenly went blank before his eyes hazed over. "Everything is fine, nothing was found here, and the Artiste family was more than accommodating to your search. You will make sure they don't send anyone else, this lead is at its end." Claire could hear Alexis's voice clearly coming from her mouth as she spoke.

As the cop nodded slowly, he suddenly raised back up before Alexis's mother moved to his side. "Is there anything else I can do for you sir?" the cop simply blinked a few times before looking around. "U-Uh, n-no, that will be all. Everything checks out here and I hope you both have a nice day.

He waved to their mother before stepping out of the front door as it was closed behind him. Looking up at her mother now, she smiled down at her daughter before nodding. "Sorry to interrupt whatever you and Sophia were doing sweetie, I'll try not to disturb you both."

Claire felt herself nodding before she turned to leave, her vision fading as the memory left her.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _

 

 

Opening her eyes once more Claire groaned slightly as she felt a dull throbbing in her mind. "The pain will go away shortly. People's minds don't like being fed false memories that aren't their own." Alexis informed her before both she and her sister moved to the side of their bed.

"I think we've talked enough, we need to take our bath now," Sophia spoke up drawing Claire's attention. As she felt herself being lifted as well she blinked in surprise as she was carried with them towards a large door at the side of their bedroom.

"W-Wait, why am, wait what?!" the little brunette stammered in confusion. One minute she was talking with them, the next they were going to take a bath and bring her along for the ride?! "We're dirty and we don't like it. You are dirty as well. You need a bath just from us. Do you have any complaints to state?"

Claire was about to open her mouth but they kind of had a point… looking down at her clothes still covered in sweat and dirt she scowled. She didn't get a chance to change out of her daycare clothes properly so she had to wear them this whole time. Funny you didn't notice the little things when you're suddenly shrunken and kidnapped by children twice your size.

Scowling at Claire, both Alexis and Sophia said nothing else as they entered a large before shutting it behind them. Claire looked around somewhat surprised. She half expected the room to be red as well. The twins seemed to heavily favor the color. Black and white tiles covered the floor before stopping at the walls.

The bottom half of the walls were lined with black tiles while the upper top half was lined with white ones. The ceiling itself wasn't tiled per say but it had a rather marble like texture to it. Cut out of the ground to the far end of the bathroom sat a massive tub easily made for multiple people. It was more suited as a small pool then a tub. She could only guess what their water bill had to be if they filled it to the brim each day.

Moving towards the side of the bathroom, Sophia set Alexis down on their black tiled sink before she and Alexis moved towards the tub. "The bath will be ready shortly. We will take care of your clothes for you." Alexis spoke up as she ran her hand through the flowing water.

Peeking into the tub, Claire shivered as she watched the valves on all sides of the bottom pumping steaming water into it. It looks… wondrous… suddenly Claire blinked as she processed the last part of Alexis's statement.

"W-W-Wait, I, I'm bathing with you?" Both Sophia and Alexis looked up now as they were taking their clothes off. "Did you think we would leave you in the sink to bathe?" Sophia chuckled. "You are our guest Claire. Our amenities are yours." Alexis smiled back as she tugged away her red dress before setting it to the side with her sisters.

Frowning, Claire said nothing before tugging on her own shirt. She forgot that little fact… she was supposed to be a *guest* not a hostage… Sighing, she peeled off her jeans next before standing up in her plain white bra and panties. Her sweat from the day had actually dulled their pure white color making her frown.

‘They were right, but how did they know I was dirty when I didn't even notice?' Claire frowned feeling somewhat self-conscious now. She didn't think she smelled bad. She was just… a little dirty. "The waters ready Claire."

Jumping slightly, the shrunken brunette craned her neck before looking into Alexis's gleaming eyes. "O-Ok, just a second…" shivering at the look she was being given, Claire couldn't understand why she was unnerved so much.

Pulling her bra and panties off, she put them next to her discarded shirt and pants before kicking away her socks as well. ‘Odd, how did I not notice my shoes missing either?' there was a lot of things she really hadn't paid attention to.

Turning back towards Alexis she blinked in confusion as she watched the girls eyes lingering on her… it was like she was enraptured with her… waving her hand for a second seemed to break the child's eyes, however, making her look away quickly.

"Come… t-the baths ready," Sophia stammered next to it, her own face hidden somewhat. ‘Well, that was… weird.' As Alexis stepped towards the bath she was helped into it by her sister. Looking over the blonde's hand, Claire's eyes widened as she looked into the deep reflecting water, steaming just below her.

It was like a massive lake of boiling water just waiting for her. As she was lowered in slowly, Claire's mind went blank as she felt the warmth all around her with her body being submerged. "W-Wow…" It felt perfect! She had never felt something so good. It didn't feel like a bath, it felt like her skin was being cleansed and massaged by the light ripple being pressed into her every so often by the twins movements.

Feeling her body being released into the tub freely, Claire's eyes slowly began to close as she gently waded in place. ‘This feels, breathtaking…' Sighing quietly, the shrunken brunette's mind began to slow down now as she floated on her back.

As troubling as the day was… it didn't seem to matter right now. She hadn't felt this good since… since… Scowling, Claire's eyes clenched lightly as she tried to recall any time in her life she felt this good… she couldn't.

As troubling as that was to her, the sudden feeling of unease she felt earlier slowly began to creep back up on her. Opening her eyes slowly, Claire blinked before straitening herself up in the water quickly, a slight blush on her features as she looked into the two pairs of crimson orbs leering at her.

"T-There's no need to stop, we don't mind watching." Sophia flashed a small grin before looking to her sister. "I didn't mind either. Although I wouldn't mind hearing more about your past… you're hiding it from me…"

Feeling her cheeks flush having been caught so off guard by the sudden pleasure she felt, Claire tried to think of an excuse before Alexis's words caught up with her. "H-Hiding something from you?" The blond child simply nodded with a frown marring her features.

"Your past… I can't see all of it, your blocking something you don't like. What is it?" Claire's eyes slowly widened at her implication. ‘N-N-No, s-she can't mean that…' Gulping slightly, the brunette turned quickly before lowering her head into the water till just her eyes poked out.

‘Claire… tell us what it is, what is this memory?' Feeling her body slowly being cupped and pulled out of the water now, Claire shivered as she tried to avert her eyes. "I… I don't know what you-", "Don't lie to us…" Sophia whispered quietly, her voice taking on a darker tone.

"We want to know, what it is… Oh…? Oh…" Alexis grinned slightly as she saw fragments of Claire's past being shown to her. The shrunken girls resolve seemingly cracking from her captors. "You were hurt… but, no, you were heartbroken."

Quickly turning, Claire's eyes met with Alexis's before she glared. "STOP IT!" Both twins traded glances before looking back at the little brunette. "Did you move here because of this?" Lowering her eyes, Claire said nothing before pulling her knees into her chest.

An awkward silence soon permitted the room, both pairs of crimson eyes watching the shrunken brunette with silence. After a few minutes, the silence was soon broken by Alexis though. "We will talk about this more you know, after all, we want to know everything about you, Claire."

Sniffling slightly at the recollection of her past, Claire met their gaze with a questioning one of her own. "W-W-Why… Why me… Why do you want anything to do with me…?" Shaking her head, the brunette buried her face in her knees once more.

‘Why did they pick me…? I'm not special…' As Claire continued to hide her face, she was soon broken out of her comfort zone by the feeling on her body wrapped around in warmth. "Are you special? We don't know yet either… But we're willing to take a chance on you."

Looking up now, Claire's eyes trembled slightly as she looked into the twins softened expressions. It wasn't the cold ones from the earlier morning, nor the inquisitive and mischievous ones from the evening either. They simply showed her, warmth…

As Sophia and Alexis continued to hold Claire, the brunette began to flush. Their eyes were focused on her and her alone now, and the same feeling she felt before was creeping back up on her. As she felt her body slowly being moved by them, she struggled lightly but it increased steadily as she felt herself being straightened out.

"H-H-Hey, w-what are you d-doing?!" Sophia and Alexis said nothing as they continued pinning Claire into their hands. Slowly the brunettes struggles were ceased as her arms were pinned in one hand by Sophia and her legs pinned and spread by Alexis?!

Looking up in fear, Claire's eyes began to water once more. Were they going to go back on what they said? Did she anger them by not telling them what they wanted? Were they going to… going to kill her like the others…?

Seeing their eyes pause for a moment they broke their gaze away from her form for but a second before looking into her eyes. "You haven't dated someone since you were fifteen. We were under the impression all adults wanted companionship in life. It's a basic instinct." Sophia muttered quietly, her tone sounding somewhat robotic.

"Yet you chose to hide from others. Fear, for them, for you, embarrassment, no, shame, not that either…? We don't quite understand this feeling from you but you always avoided others…" Alexis muttered in the same monotone voice as her sister before they both looked towards one another before smiling.

"We can be here for you Claire, and we're not embarrassed by you." Sophia grinned before she moved her free hand towards Claire's shuttering face. As she gently stroked her finger down the shivering girl's cheek, her smile grew.

"W-W-What… W-What are you t-two going t-to do to m-me?" Her tone did little to hide her fear. Alexis moved one of her fingers not holding Claire's legs apart towards her thigh before gently poking her. The feeling was quick but apparent.

Gasping quietly, Claire's breath hitched now as she felt her thigh being rubbed up and down by the blonde’s large digit. "H-H-HEY, S-STOP THAT, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Feeling another digit, this time from Sophia being moved over her stomach, caused the restrained brunette to thrash now.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU TW-" Before she could scream again, Claire’s eyes widened in shock as she felt her mouth fastened shut on its own. "Don't speak, you'll ruin the mood." Sophia's voice held a prurient tone, startling Claire to no end.

‘B-B-But, I, I, I don't understand, y-your children?!’Alexis grinned as she moved her finger higher her nail lightly brushing against the brunette's inner thigh as she slowly moved her finger upwards. "Children, Claire, you should know by now we're not children." Alexis chuckled darkly as she saw the frightened look on the shrunken girls face.

"Age is a state of mind Claire, not a state of being. We look like children to you," Sophia began before moving her finger over one of the brunette's breasts, before pressing down on it lightly. "But in actuality, we're more like adults than even you…" Alexis giggled, making her statement seem invalid.

Claire's back arched now as a sickening feeling of bliss washed over her brought on by the twins actions. As she felt her breast slowly being massaged, she could only whimper, a light stream of tears falling from her eyes now as Alexis's finger moved upwards now hovering over her crotch.

"Why does this trouble you so much? Does the thought of two children playing with you really bother you to this extent? Would it be better if we looked more like you?" Clair's eyes widened to new proportions now as she watched the impossible happen once again by Sophia.

Rolling her head a bit, her hair started to grow out along with her body growing slightly larger. Soon her face's features grew out more along with other… assets. Smirking now, Sophia giggled, her voice having a deeper tone as she looked down at Claire's shaking body.

"Is this more to your liking, Claire?" the older twin now moaned. Her entire being was different! She looked like she was 16 or 17 easily! As Sophia continued to coo her name, Alexis's eyes traveled to her sister before she frowned.

"I don't like it… change back…" Pouting now, Sophia smirked none the less before her body began to shrink. Now sitting next to her sister once more, was her counterpart looking no older than 5 or 6.

‘W-What… w-w-what on earth are you two…' Tears streamed down Claire's face as her brain tried to comprehend what she had just witnessed. Both Sophia and Alexis grinned before moving their fingers back over Claire's body playfully.

"We're one of a kind, now stop struggling and enjoy this. Your morals should be gone now, right?" Sophia didn't wait for an answer before pinching the brunette's breasts gleefully. Feeling her mouth no longer being held shut, Claire moaned loudly before shutting her mouth in embarrassment.

"No need to be shy, we like that noise a lot," Alexis grinned before pressing her still hovering finger down now into the brunettes exposed crotch. Both Sophia and Alexis smiled happily as a new wave of moans escaped their little captive's mouth, each one being followed by light screams by their actions.

"I don't think she's really into this, do you?" Alexis smirked before Sophia's finger moved away from her breasts. "No, no, she does look like she's fighting something still… let's change her a bit." Claire's eyes were hazed over at this point. She could only hear bits and pieces of what the twins were saying but one thing did occur to her.

Gasping loudly, her body arched as she felt a wave of pure and unbridled pleasure shoot through her core suddenly. Screaming now, Claire thrashed in Alexis's hands as Sophia's index fingers pressed into her sides.

"Your pleasure receptors are a bit low for an adult if I had to give you a number I'd say 3," Sophia mumbled before twisting her fingers slowly. With each movement, Claire's screams grew in volume. She felt like her body was on fire!

"4, 5, 6, 7," Sophia grinned as she continued to alter Claire. As Alexis watched her sisters work, her finger relentlessly ground into the brunette's tiny crotch as she played with her slowly. "Why not make her feel better than she ever has before, that might make her more accepting."

Grinning, Sophia suddenly twisted her fingers causing the brunette's mind to go blank before screaming louder, much louder than she had before. Bucking into Alexis's finger, she gritted her teeth as a mix of pain and bliss filled her very being. She had never felt anything like this before!

Letting out a final scream, her body slumped tiredly into Alexis's hand as she panted in exhaustion. Her whole body felt completely drained. Pulling her finger away, both twins looked at the small mess on Alexis's finger before smiling.

"That was your first time… no wonder your receptors were so low. Let's leave them like this instead. The pleasure will eat at you slowly until you're begging to feel this good again, we should know." Pulling her sisters hand towards her mouth, Sophia quickly licked away Claire’s juices before Alexis pouted.

"Share it." Smiling back, Sophia leaned in before giving her sister a deep kiss. As shocking as the sight was to her, Claire couldn't seem to focus at all. As her eyes began to droop, the last thing she saw was the smiling faces of the two twins, they looked completely, and utterly content…

Breaking away from the kiss, both Sophia and Alexis looked down now at Claire's unconscious form before scowling. "Did I make it too strong…?", "No, she'll get used to it. It was her first time after all." Nodding, both sisters moved closer to one another before petting Claire's sleeping form contently.

"She's the one we've been looking for, I know it." Sophia moved Claire's face back and forth before sighing. "She still needs to be accepted by the others… just because we like her doesn't mean they will… and that will cause issues in the future." Frowning Alexis nodded before standing up.

"I think it's time we get changed for bed." Nodding, Sophia joined her as they carried Claire along with them. The next day would be crucial after all. Hopefully, they didn't waste all the effort on a lost cause…

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you like

Please review and tell me if you'd like to see something special in future chapters, i might just add it in