- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm back again guys, thank you all for being patiant, i know this took a lot longer to make then last chapter. I can't promise the next one will come any quicker, F.R sadly has a few things he's doing himself so i can't crank them out begrudingly like i'd like to.

But i still have this chapter! so enjoy!

Claire shuttered in her sleep as a warm, sticky feeling began to spread over her. Attempting to rub whatever it was that was that was dripping onto her, she soon groaned as a large wet globe fell onto her face making her choke and cough in a fit, shooting up quickly in fright.

Looking around frantically, she calmed somewhat as she saw the familiar covers of her bed surrounding her. "W-What… what the hell-"The brunette gasped as another drop of warm liquid dropped on top of her head making her quiver.

Looking up, the tiny girl's face contorted into an inexpressive one as she realized what it was that had awoken her. ‘You've got to be kidding me…' Kat's head rested right over her as she silently slept, a long strand of her saliva slowly dripping down from her lip… and right onto her prior sleeping form…

Huffing, Claire wiped away the lingering drool from the slumbering child before getting up. As she stretched out her tired limbs, she sighed happily. It seemed funny how mornings like this were quickly becoming normal for her now.

Maybe she was just getting used to being so small… frowning, the brunette shook her head quickly. She wanted to be big again that was for sure… especially for her. Gazing back up at Kat, she smiled softly. There were still a lot of things she didn't know about her, and honestly, she probably never would know her full story but… she had to try for her sake.

Making her way across from the sleeping girl, the brunette looked around quickly before a feeling of helplessness set in. "Well… how do I get down now…" Peering over her bed, she hadn't really planned this far out. She didn't need to think long however as a pair of large fingers soon surrounded the small girl, making her scream in fright.

"Claire…?" Gasping quietly, her eyes met with Kat's making her calm down. "H-Hey sleepy head, I didn't wake you did I?" Giggling, quietly, she shook her head before placing the brunette on top of her petite chest.

Both girls said nothing for a short while as they just enjoyed the other's presence. Being surrounded by Kat's hands made her feel safe, and she got the feeling it made her feel just as secure holding her. "Kat has to give you back to Sophia and Alexis… doesn't she…?"

Blinking, Claire looked up before nodding silently. "Y-Yea… I suppose you do, don't you…" Looking down at the brunette now, the orange haired Neko whimpered quietly before hugging her closer. "B-B-But… Kat doesn't want to lose you, pretty lady… Kat just g-got you…" she stuttered quietly as her voice cracked. It made her heart ache to hear the sadness laced into her words, compared to her usual happy ones.

Forcing a small smile as best she could, Claire nodded. "Don't worry Kat. I made you a promise, remember?" Nodding, the younger girl remained the same. "Kat trusts them… but not the others…" Looking up now somewhat intimidated yet intrigued, all the same, the brunette gave her a questioning glance.

"May is nice… but she's not smart… Kai is indifferent and doesn't care about others or authority… and Lilith is evil…" Claire's eyes widened at the latter. ‘Evil… that doesn't sound good…' She knew the girl was probably going to be trouble but… Evil was a strong word.

Lifting Claire into the air, the younger girl sniffled as tears began to fall down her cheeks. "Kat… Kat can't let anything happen to you… N-Nice lady is different, Nice lady is Claire." Feeling her heart clench, Claire smiled before hugging the girls hand as best she could.

"I know you didn't think much of me not to long ago… but I changed your opinion of me in the end. The twins wanted me to do that with all their friends so that's just what I'll have to do." Hugging Claire tightly, Kat nodded.

She knew she had to hand Claire over to May eventually but… she just didn't want to. Pulling Claire up to her lips, she quickly gave the now blushing girl a quick kiss before smiling weakly. "Kat… Kat trusts you, pretty lady…" Nodding, Claire smiled before the younger girl crawled towards the edge of the bed.

"Why don't you go get something to eat Kat? The fridge is downstairs past the living room." Nodding, the young Neko scampered off the bed quickly before cradling Claire close to her chest. "I hope nothing happens to you, Claire… Kat won't forgive them if you go away…"

Looking up somewhat frightened, the brunette nodded. She had the same dark tone as last night. It was almost like she had a split personality. Just as fast as it was there it vanished, however, leaving the little cat girl to smile.

"Do you have milk?"

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

"K-K-KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT S-SLOW DOWN I'M GONNA FALL!" Claire screeched as she clung to the laughing Neko's black top as she desperately tried to right herself. Having all but refused to change from her obscene outfit because and she quoted, *the pretty lady thought she looked cute in it*.

Currently, said child was running downhill towards the Daycare excitedly as she jumped and swirled around making the shrunken girl nauseous. "Your fine pretty lady, just throw your hands up like Kat!" She giggled as she sprinted at nearly impossible speeds for someone her size.

After a bit of talking, Claire had inquired just what all the twins did to her to make her like she was. Apparently they strengthened her body as well. When they had first met her she was exceedingly mill nourished and her body was on the verge of shutting down on her.

If Sophia and Alexis hadn't found her when they had, she probably would have passed on within another day or two. It really made the brunettes respect for them grow… along with her curiosity sadly. Kat, on the other hand, wanted to prove she was telling the truth, so the only obvious way to do that was to beat world records in speed while simultaneously giving her a heart attack in the process.

As the excited girl rounded a small corner she suddenly stopped, leaving a light trail of dust in her tracks. Having all her momentum flung forward, the shrunk girl groaned as she slouched exhaustedly over the younger girl's shirt. At least the little heart whole in it made for a nice safe place for her to ride…

Cupping her mouth, Claire grimaced. "I… I think I'm going to hurl…" As her brown eyes looked up tiredly, she quickly stiffened as she saw where Kat had frozen. Standing right outside her ratty apartment, the young Neko frowned.

"Kat needs to do something… stay here Claire…" the brunette blinked in surprise as she was lifted out of Kat's shirt before being placed on the small steps outside the building. "K-K-Kat…?" As she walked up the stairs, she paid Claire no mind before leaving her alone entirely.

‘What just happened…?' She was making progress with the girl that was a fact but she seemed more troubled than the night before in a matter of seconds. Deciding to just wait and find out when she could, the brunette sighed.

Looking around, Claire kicked the stone staircase under her in boredom before gazing up at the large oak tree resting right outside her apartment. "Back where it all began once again…" Chuckling, she shook her head. Maybe it was cursed.

The again there was always worse curses she could have stumbled upon. All and all, this one hadn't been that bad… gruesome and mortifying… but not all entirely unpleasant. Scowling, she shook her head once more. ‘Stop thinking positive… your still a captive…'

She had found herself doing that more and more with each passing day. Was this some kind of Stockholm syndrome? Before she could dwell on that troubling thought any longer, the large door in front of her creaked open as Kat walked out, a look of insouciance present reminding her of her other half.

"Let's go, Claire…" As she was picked up once more, the brunette looked up with worry. "Kat… is there anything you want to talk about?" Turning her eyes downward, she smiled darkly. "Kat was tying up loose ends…"

Blinking in surprise, she chose not to ask what the Neko had meant by that… it sounded rather ominous to her… Walking at a much more relaxed pace now, Claire still felt a nagging feeling get the best of her.

"Claire doesn't think Kat's trash… what about a monster?" Turning back to the younger girl, her gaze was fixated forward, almost not able to meet the shrunken girl's eyes for some reason. Feeling a sense of Déjà vu from the similar question she had been asked by the twins before, Claire just shook her head giving her the same answer.

"None of you are monsters, Kat. Not you, not Alexis, not Sophia… Lily is to be determined, but I'll still take a shot in the dark and say she'd not one either." She chuckled dryly before rubbing the back of her head.

"Why, do you think you are one?" Smirking, Kat just shook her head. "You're the first to think us not monsters…" Smiling down at Claire darkly, Kat raised her up before her face rested in front of her. "Kat wants to make the nice lady a promise."

Shivering, Claire nodded. "Kat promises to protect Claire from the real monsters." The shrunken girl looked up at her clearly confused but she was only met by a large pair of lips pressing into her face. As Kat pulled away, her smile widened.

"Kat will keep the pretty lady safe!" she cheered, her voice now back to its usual carefree one making her feel somewhat safer. Nodding absently, Kat grinned before placing the brunette back in her shirt. After that, the two remained silent, each for their own reasons.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

"How long must we wait… this is maddening." Sophia huffed as she paced back and forth, Alexis choosing to calmly sit by instead of visibly showing her own concerns. "We warned Claire of what to do, we just have to trust Kat at this point. I have faith in her judgment."

Glancing back to her sister, the blonde sighed but relented none the less. "I'm aware… we both have the same trust placed in her… but her mind, it's unstable and hard to read, you know this. What if she snapped?"

Both girls gulped silently knowing the shrunken girl would probably be dead at that point if she had. Simultaneously they sighed before sitting closer to one another. "We must wait none the less. She's not late after all…"

In truth Kat usually arrived early to the daycare. She didn't like being in her home more than she had to be for reasons they fully understood. However, it was over three-fourths past the hour she usually arrived… even they weren't immune to anxiety.

Suddenly Alexis looked up before her sister's eyes quickly followed. Running down the hill was Kat… although, slightly different the usual. As both their eyes widened they stared at their closest friend with no hidden revelation.

"What… what is she wearing?" As both blondes looked over her new apparel, a small tugging smile made its way to their lips. Kat scampered quickly down the large walkway leading to the Daycare before she crossed the last street to get there. As she saw the blondes, however, she grinned before running up to them a bit faster.

"Morning Sophie, morning Alex!" she giggled much to both blondes disdain. They had often made vocal their dislike for her nicknames but she never seemed to pay mind to them. Crossing their arms, they remained silent as they scanned their orange haired friend over.

"You've… changed since yesterday Kat… Am I to believe Claire had a hand in this?" Sophia offered up making the small Neko grin. "Do you like it?" Doing a quick twirl, she giggled before looking her own outfit over.

"The nice lady said Kat looked cute in it." Blushing furiously, Claire popped her head out from the small hole she had been hiding in before glaring at Kat. "I-I-I never told her t-to wear it in public! Don't you dare put this on me!" Pouting Kat bopped her head lightly before giggling.

"But the nice lady still thinks Kat looks cute right?" Pausing momentarily, Claire groaned before slumping over. "That's a trick question, I lose either way I answer you…" As Sophia and Alexis watched the interaction with interest, smiles soon began to form over their lips.

Moving her hands towards Kat, Alexis chose now to interject in their banter. "Kat, if you'd be so kind we would like Claire back now. Did you have an opinion on her now as well?" Looking down, Kat frowned before shivering quietly.

"K-Kat… Kat likes pretty lady… Kat wants her to stay with us forever… b-but." She paused before looking up at the twins with darkened eyes, her expression shocking them thoroughly. "But if any of the other's try to harm her, I'll make them pay…"

Both blondes glanced to one another before picking Claire up gently, almost like she was made of glass. "Well… I'd say that your decision then is unanimous… Why don't you head inside, we have a few things to discuss with Claire." Sophia looked down with a perturbed glance.

Nodding, Kat kept her same stony look on them before directing her eyes to Claire; they softened much more noticeably at that. "Kat will keep Claire safe… Bye, pretty lady." She waved quietly before walking past the twins into the daycare.

Smiling a small smile, the brunette sighed. "I believe we have a lot to talk about, don't we Claire?" Looking up, the shrunken worker nodded up at her blonde keepers. They probably wanted to know just what was going on, or perhaps they already did and needed more to go off of. After all, her night had been eventful, to say the least.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

As Claire regaled Sophia and Alexis of what all had transpired the night before leading up to where they were now, the twin's faces kept changing gradually. It started with confusion, followed by surprise which quickly turned into skepticism and then ending with shock where they were now.

Having finished telling them all that had occurred, the brunette waited as she looked up at their startled expressions with slight amusement. She had never seen them this perturbed before. It was kind of refreshing really. It reminded her they were still just kids… well not just kids, but the point still stood.

Looking to her sister, Sophia waited for a silent reply as Alexis's eyes darted back and forth as if searching for something hidden to others. After a few moments, she slowly nodded. "Everything she's told us is true… Kat did snap, but she's not dead…"

Claire looked up at them shocked. ‘They thought Kat was going to…' Her eyes turned dark as she looked away from them. "We didn't think, we knew… but somehow you did the impossible." Looking up now, her eyes stared back into their red ones as small smiles soon grew over their faces.

"Kathrine is a troubled girl as you're well aware of now. Just how much you probably still don't understand but none the less, she has had instances in the past where… let's just say her mind splintered. When that happened she lashed out at not just our friends but, us as well."

Claire's eyes widened in surprise, what did they do to cause that? As their saddened eyes looked downward they remained silent. ‘What happened is none of your concern… but the fact still stands that she snapped, and yet, here you are, intact and unharmed.'

Sophia raised Claire up to eye level for them before both siblings grinned. "I think she deserves a reward.", "that does seem fitting for what she's done." Claire's brow rose at their excited tones. What type of *reward* where are they talking about?

"Tell us, Claire, if you could have anything in the world what would it be?" Blinking, the brunette looked up at Sophia then Alexis, before she lowered her head. That wasn't exactly a simple question, what did she want more than anything? A better question to ask is if they planned on trying to get her something, how would they know how to get her it depending what it was?

As both twins chuckled darkly, a slight chill traveled through the shrunken girl at their tones. "We can make anything," Or change you in anyway Claire. Is it so hard to believe that whatever you could dream about, we could give you?"

The brunette's eyes widened now. She didn't know why it hadn't dawned on her, but they kind of had a point. She had seen them make objects out of thin air and even change their bodies… well at least Sophia had but Kat had changed as well. Cat ears and tails weren't exactly normal. Not to mention they had apparently altered each of their friends, or at least Kat said they had.

As the twins waited patiently for an answer, Claire looked down still unsure. "Just name it, whatever you want. Do you want an item? Perhaps something you don't like about yourself we can fix?", "Her breasts are a tad small. Do you think she would like them larger?" Alexis muttered offhandedly causing the brunette to gawk.

"W-W-WHY WOULD MY BREASTS BOTHER ME?!" Smirking, the blonde shrugged before pointing at her own chest. "I've often found myself wanting mine to be a little larger… but then if I did, that would defeat the purpose of this look entirely." She waved her hand over herself making the brunette scowl.

"I like my figure how it is thank you very much…" As the brunette's voice died off, both blondes shared a small smile before petting Claire simultaneously. "We didn't mean to offend you, it's still odd that subjects like that bother people… we are not the best when it comes to such trivialities as looks." Sophia frowned before shaking her head.

"And you need not worry either. We find you appealing as you are now as well. Changing you would be quite a shame." Blushing, Claire looked away sheepishly before nodding. As silence soon permitted the three once more, both siblings grew irritated by the shrunken girls lingering quietude.

"While we may be quite patient, Claire, this is becoming tedious. Tell us what you want." Sophia whispered mildly agitated, causing the brunette to shiver. "I… I don't really want anything I guess…" Alexis and Sophia shared a look of surprise before the former quickly looked over her mind.

"You don't value anything material? Why?" Blushing, Claire just shook her head. "I've never really been attached to my possessions, mostly because of the fact I never had much. I guess I really just don't need anything." She shrugged further amazing the blondes by her response.

"All humans want things, Claire… we are offering you, anything… Anything…" She repeated for emphasis before the brunette shrugged once more. "I'm sorry but I'm three inches tall, what exactly do I need?" she chuckled dryly, causing the twins to grow silent.

They had expected her to ask them to change her back which they obviously wouldn't have, but nothing? They couldn't make heads or tails whether or not she was simply ignorant of what they were offering her or just plain selfless.

Feeling rather self-conscious now, the shrunken girl rubbed the back of her head sheepishly as she cast her eyes away. "I… I do have some questions I'd like to ask, though… c-could that work for you two?" Once more, both siblings watched Claire in silence before glancing to one another.

"That seems acceptable. You may ask us what you wish and we'll try to accommodate you to our fullest… for now." Sweating, Claire nodded half expecting them to just say no. They had been rather secretive about what they'd been telling her up unto this point.

Nodding, Claire sat down on Sophia's hand as she tried to think of her questions carefully. She'd probably only get a few before they wouldn't answer her. Drumming her fingers for a moment, the brunette frowned before meeting their eyes.

"You guys know where Kat’s living since you found her when you two first met her… h-how come you never-"Before Claire c could finish, Alexis raised her hand silencing her with a stern glare from both blondes.

"We have tried on multiple occasions to have Kat move in with us. Every time we have tried however she has refused. Do not think for a moment we haven't tried to better her life, she's our friend and we look after our friends. The most we were allowed to do for her was drop food off for her every month or so, she wouldn't let us help her further…"

Claire shivered at the icy tone that Alexis had spoken to her in. she hadn't meant the question to come off, (or at least start coming off) as accusative, but it seemed both siblings took it as such. As they both breathed a sigh deeply, simultaneously, their red eyes stared back at Claire before nodding.

"Next question." Frowning, the shrunken girl once more drummed her fingers as she thought it over. "W-Why did you shrink me…?" Scowling Sophia was about to speak up before Claire shook her head already knowing what she was probably going to say.

"You said you'd answer my questions to the best of your abilities. Why did, you, shrink me?" Scowling, Sophia turned to Alexis before they shared a troubled glance. "We need you for our future plans… and, because you're special."

Blinking, Claire shook her head in surprise. "Plans, what plans?" Smirking, they both leaned their faces down before grinning. "That's not a part of your question. You asked us and we answered to our fullest. Now, no more questions."

Before the brunette could complain she was suddenly enveloped by Sophia's hands silencing her forcibly. Frowning, Claire cursed under her breathe. She could have probably bled them with small questions to glimpse whatever information she could from them but no, she had to ask the big one on her mind and make them go quiet again.

Sighing, the shrunken girl shook her head. She just wanted to understand why it was her they were keeping like this and not someone else. ‘We already told you, you, are, special.' Groaning, the brunette almost growled before blinking in realization.

"Wait… I *am* special?" Smirking, the twins lifted Claire upwards before Sophia opened her palm to her. "Yes, we believe you are now." That had been surprising actually. Up until now, they had kept saying they thought she was… but now they think she is?

Smiling softly, the brunette still wondered why they thought she was but at least she earned their favor somehow. Maybe she would get out of this in one piece after all. Frowning, Alexis glanced over at a certain raven haired child before she felt her hand gripped lightly by her sister.

"Perhaps you will, we will see … but for now, I think it's time you get your reward." Blinking, Claire looked up at the blonde confused before her face went pale. Both twins had a naughty smile present and from past experiences that only led to one thing.

"H-H-Hang on, y-you guys said-", "We said we would answer your questions and we did. But we never said that was your reward." Alexis grinned before moving around Sophia to circle the shrunken worker between them.

"And since you never chose a reward, selflessly I might add, we decided that we should be the ones to determine a reward fitting for you. After all, you did something for our friend we were never able to." Claire blushed knowing this wasn't going to end well at all.

Crawling back slowly, she shuddered as she felt Alexis's warm hands surrounding her small frame, trapping her against Sophia's. "WHEN DID YOU DECIDE THIS?!" Glancing to one another, they both smirked before looking back at Claire lecherously.

"Right now", they resounded simultaneously, causing the brunette to groan. She knew what was about to happen and I wouldn't be fun… not for her at least. Pouting, both siblings craned their necks down so their faces rested on opposite sides of the brunette before they blew lightly on her.

"Now, now, no need for that. As we recall you enjoyed your *cat bath* last night didn't you? Maybe you'd like it if we gave you one together? We can use both our tongues, at, the, same, time~" Sophia punctuated her words with a light brush of her wet appendage on the shrunken girls forehead, causing her to stumble back only to tremble as she felt yet another wet addendum behind her, causing her clothes to soak up Alexis's saliva.

Feeling the creeping, slimy warmth of the child's drool slowly coating her frame, Claire involuntarily moaned before cupping her mouth quickly but it was too late. Smirking, both twins wasted no time before they pressed their lips together, crushing the tiny girl between their tongues.

While both sisters had chosen a small corner of the daycare to occupy, the thought of one of the unfortunate workers, (toys) seeing them, caused their cheeks to light up. They always enjoyed public displays of affection; it further made them feel separated from the rest of the masses they despised.

As their tongues fought back and forth playfully, neither trying to hold dominance in their equal's presence, they could feel the light struggles from their shrunken captive slowly dwindling before dying away altogether.

Parting there, not so innocent kiss, Sophia and Alexis giggled as they watched Claire's standing form wobble before flopping into their cupped hands, her face a bright shade of red as she gasped for air. Claire's eyes beaded as she panted in exhaustion.

The surprise kiss had been unlike anything she had ever experienced before. It caught her completely off guard, not even giving her a chance to hold her breath. Lulling her tongue out, the brunette shuddered as she felt disheartened for some reason. The taste of their mouths was slowly leaving her own, but that didn't explain why it made her feel so… empty.

"Would you like another kiss, Claire?" Immediately the shrunken girls head shot up to yell no, but her slight pause was all the siblings needed to re-engage. Grinning, Sophia moved her and Alexis's hands away as their lips held Claire in place alone.

They were corrupting her ever so slowly… and that turned them on. Moving their respective hands to their mirrors sides, they pulled closer as their kiss deepened, Claire's entire upper form being shoved back and forth by their tongues, dancing in tandem.

The brunette hung limply, her mind dazed by the entire ordeal. Her body, it was floating in a hot, damp haze… it was, intoxicating. Not unlike what Kat had put her through yesterday, but this was much different all the same...

Feeling her body slowly slipping away, Claire soon gasped as she fell out from their mouths, landing with a light plop in Alexis's lap underneath her as she coughed up their spit. She had nearly choked to death… but she felt bad now… the warm haze was gone.

"Two days ago you would have screamed and thrashed during your *bath*. Do you feel it, Claire? Your body slowly adapting to the gift we gave it?" Sophia whispered huskily as her hands moved to the brunette's sides before she began to tug on the soaked clothes still clinging to her tiny frame.

Alexis giggled as she watched the shrunken girl's head slowly rising and falling back. "We missed you, Claire. All last night we were restless. You caused it. We missed you~" She mewed quietly before petting the tiny girls cheek affectionately.

With the warm haze of pleasure slowly dissipating, Claire blinked away the light dots still dancing over her vision before struggling against Sophia much to the blonde's annoyance. "Now, now, there's no need to fight us, we want to make you feel good. Hold still." With a stern command, Claire groaned as her arms shot to her side.

Whenever she did this, it always reminded her just how powerless she truly was to these two little girls. Shrunken or not, having your very movements stolen from you really left you with a sense of defeat. As her pants were finally torn away much to the blondes delights, they flicked the damp clothing onto the table next to them before gazing over Claire's nude form lustfully.

"Beautiful… for an adult." Alexis blushed timidly before looking up at her sister. "What shall we do first?" Both siblings turned quiet leaving the shrunken girl shivering and bare as she waited for the inevitable, objectionable pleasure soon to come.

As Alexis's face grew a brighter shade than her sister's, she smiled shyly before nodding. With a smirk, Sophia backed up from her before pushing the chair she had been sitting on away. Raising her head with resistance, Claire looked down confused… (Or possibly intrigued), as the blonde kneeled between her sister's legs with an equally bright blush plastered over her features.

"We've tasted you, Claire, now it's time for you to taste one of us.~" With widened eyes, Claire watched speechlessly as Alexis hiked up her black and red dress before tugging the shrunken girl with it. Still kneeling in front of her sister, Sophia looked at her striped panties before grinning viciously.

"You like these the most don't you Claire? You always wanted a pair but the thought of someone seeing you in them made you too embarrassed to even try them on. How do they look on my sister? She picked them out just for you, you know."

As she was lifted up off Alexis's lap, Claire shivered with uncertainty before her eyes widened further. Resting between the blondes legs was, in fact, a pair of panties she hadn't expected to see on someone so young. However, it was the color and pattern that made her freeze up.

‘Maroon, a fitting color I suppose. The patterns are divine, though. I'd almost question where you saw them before if I didn't already know.' Alexis giggled in her mind as Claire continued to shake her head in disbelief.

She had seen this exact pair… years ago. The light maroon panties had a rich tribal pattern laced into them cutting off into varying roses and thorns that ended near the arch between the center.it was exactly the same, down to the last thread.

‘W-When did… when did you even s-see this…?' Smirking, both blondes shared a devious smile before Sophia pressed her palm against Claire, ushering her forward slowly. "We know everything about you Claire, and we plan on showing you just how much we do with every passing day. We can take care of any of your needs, and every one of your fantasies~" Sophia whispered next to her ear before trailing her tongue along the brunette's back once more.

Quivering, Claire continued to stare unflinchingly at the lascivious lingerie until a hand moved to its side to slowly pull it away… however, once removed, Claire's eyes continued to lock on to the sight in front of her, now for many different reasons.

‘I… I can't, m-move…' Trying desperately to look away, Claire looked on dismayed as she stared at Alexis's exposed nether regions. It had never once crossed her mind to be attracted to someone so young, especially not the children she was in charge of but… her body, it was heating up again, and she hated it… it felt dirty and wrong…

Scowling, Alexis moved her free hand down before spreading her labia apart for the stunned girl. "There is nothing to be ashamed of, why do you feel shame? We've told you this before, your morals are made up, and they don't exist. There just a figment of your mind created by this negligible society you reside in!" She almost hissed as she continued to see Claire's point of view. She hated it…

Growling, both blondes glared at Claire before Sophia gave her a rough shove forward. Stumbling, Claire almost lost her balance before colliding with something soft… and warm, a-and… sticky… and… and… Claire's mind went blank as her hands sunk into what she already knew it was.

With a hitched breath, Alexis shuddered. "D-Doesn't it feel nice? Go on, do whatever feels right." Both siblings watched intently before grinning victoriously as Claire's hands moved on their own. The brunette's eyes widened in shock as she felt herself rubbing Alexi's exposed lips.

It was like she wasn't in control once again… but she knew Sophia wasn't playing with her strings this time. Her actions were her own… before she could stop herself, however, she pressed her face against the blonde's folds. She felt so warm…

Alexis gasped before grinning slowly. Glancing to Sophia, she nodded before inching her face closer to Claire. "Take that feeling, and embrace it." Before the brunette could get a hold of her senses her whole body was slowly pressed forward causing her to moan in bliss.

Alexis mewed lightly as she felt her sister's tongue, along with its welcomed guest being pressed into her lower lips. She had been patient, Sophia more than her in all honesty. It took incredible restraint for her not to press against her sister's head and increase the pleasure slowly being fed to her.

But this wasn't meant for her, not solely at least. Claire quivered in bliss as she felt her body being licked from head to toe, as she was forced further into the blonde's quim. Surrounded by wet warmth from one side, and damp secretions from another, it was too much to take in all at once.

It wasn't unlike the kiss the three had shared earlier, but this was much more erotic, and she knew why. With every breath she took, she felt the sibling's juices, saliva and otherwise being forced into her. She was being immersed by all sides, and she had never felt anything even remotely as wonderful as this.

Her first day with the twins, Kat's *bath*' even their prior kiss, they all paled in comparison. This was ecstasy, pure, and unrefined, pleasure. Trembling, Claire groaned, her mouth soon being flooded with the wonderful fluids she had somehow missed.

The taste, it lit up her mouth. As she rubbed her body into Alexis's, she felt herself being shoved further in by Sophia's tongue. If her mind wasn't so sex hazed as it was now, she'd wonder why the hell she didn't give into this sooner. She had never felt as good as she did now… every time the twins did something to her, it always got better…

They weren't lying when they said they could show her pleasures she'd never dream of. Sophia smirked as she was fed the thoughts and emotions from both her sister and her sister's makeshift *toy*. Lapping just as jubilantly, the blonde soon frowned as she heard her Alexis's commands.

She wanted this to last a bit longer. Pulling back, she sighed, before looking up at the small bead of flesh crowning her sister's folds. Moving her lips to it, she lapped lightly, along with the occasional bite she knew from experience was her sibling's weakness.

Clenching her chair, Alexis groaned as she felt her inner walls tighten around Claire. The foreign intrusion was just that, foreign. It had been so long since either of them had last used someone they had shrunk like this… and in those cases they tried to drag it out, they enjoyed watching their toys drown or suffocate in such degrading ways. They didn't have that luxury with Claire sadly, at least not to her knowledge.

Moving a few fingers in to poke Claire along a bit deeper, it soon grew too much for the young blonde as she stifled a light scream before bucking her hips into her sister's face, her climax having finally reached its peak.

As the walls around Claire tightened someone painfully the air surrounding her vanished snapping the brunette out of her haze long enough to struggle in fear having just realized where she truly was. However, her struggles were reciprocated nicely by the blonde who soon bucked her hips, a wave of her juices soon forcing itself onto Claire sending her back the way she had come in.

Raising her hands, Sophia smirked as she watched Claire flop out into a small puddle of her sister's essence. It reminded her of a fish out of the water, the way she flopped around, gasping for air. As Claire coughed and slipped, trying to get some kind of footing, she soon found her back forced down, before her ass rose on its own.

"You didn't finish, I guess I'll do the honors." Before Claire could even speak up, her eyes widened before she screamed in bliss. Alexis watched amused as her Sophia's tongue drove into the shrunken girl rather mercilessly.

As she heard the little girl finally scream and fall down limply into her sister's hands, Alexis soon relaxed. Claire had lasted longer than her, rather sad in hindsight, but she had to hurry this along. They were still in the middle of the daycare and someone would have noticed the erotic sight eventually.

No, they'd wait till they brought Claire back to their home before they would engage in anything longer than this… if they could wait that long. The brunette had really gotten to her, and she could tell just from one look Sophia was disheartened not to receive a turn like she had.

They'd correct that in the near future, however… Staring back at Claire's panting form, Alexis smiled warmly. "She didn't pass out, this time, improvement." Sophia gave her lips a final lick as she lapped away at all the juices both her sister and the shrunken girl had fed her. The taste was always her favorite part.

Nodding, she lifted Claire over Alexis before resting the naked girl on her dress. "Stay with her for now, I'll go see to our friends, May just arrived." Nodding the tired blonde smiled as she felt her legs shaking under her.

She could walk if she had to but it was nice of Sophia to do it on her own. Staring back at Claire's slowly rising form, she moved her hand over the damp girl before pushing her back down slowly. ‘Rest, catch your breath or you might pass out again.'

Claire shivered before doing as she was told. She felt sapped, drained of life… and content. Silence passed between the two once Sophia had retreated. It soon grew too much however as Claire slowly gathered her bearings, her mind finally coming down from it's high.

Rising slowly, (much slower now that she realized just how exhausted she was) the brunette looked up at Alexis's smiling face with conflicted feelings. Without missing a beat, Alexis's hand soon began to stroke her as she sighed.

‘You feel guilty, and dirty… yet we've been over this how many times?' grimacing, Claire closed her eyes. She did feel dirty. Even if the twins practically raped her, she still felt like some kind of pedophile for liking it…

Lifting her up slowly, Alexis glared at her warningly. "Do not, ever compare yourself to one of those. If you do, Sophia will hear of it, and we will punish you. Am I clear?" Claire's eyes widened at the dark tone. It was a threat clear as day, but the conviction behind it was startling.

‘B-B-But I-‘Claire's mind went blank slowly as Alexis kept her glare focused on her. "Never, say that, again." Nodding quickly, the brunette whimpered in fear. She had never felt such fear from Alexis till this moment, but she couldn't fathom exactly why… that might have been what scared her the most.

Calming, the blonde took a deep breath before pulling Claire into her stomach and cupping her gently. ‘You enjoyed it, that's what matters. Morals don't exist with people like us, in time, you will learn this… even if we have to drill it into you, each and every night… possibly multiple times.'

Claire blushed furiously as she heard a distinctive purr at that last part but said nothing as she curled up in her hands. She was cold from the fluids still covering her, and Alexis was giving her the warmth she craved.

Smirking, the blonde grinned. That hadn't been exactly her intention but it was nice to know it had an added effect on the tiny girl. As silence passed between them once more, Claire's mind slowly began to wonder, almost unaware, but always knowing that Alexis wasn't far behind in her thoughts.

It made herself check her own thought… rather unnerving in the end. As her mind continued to travel, however, a few odd thoughts did pass her mind that made Alexis raise her brow. "You haven't figured that out yet? I assumed your IQ was high enough without me tampering with it, was I mistaken?"

Blushing furiously, Claire glared up at Alexis, knowing she could tell even when hidden beneath her hands. After a moment thought, the blonde sighed before moving Claire back on her lap. "To answer your question, and all others that might travel along that train of thought, your body is in a type of stasis like it is now."

Claire blinked once, and then twice before Alexis groaned much like a teacher would talking down to a reluctant student. "The reason you don't feel common urged such as, eating, sleeping, septical…" She muttered the last one almost shyly before leveling her eyes back on Claire.

"Is because your body is paused is a sense. While you're at that height if you eat something it's stored in your body, but it remains there. Hence, why you don't feel hungry, and also why you don't feel the need for lavatories. As for sleep, if you're exhausted you will feel that but it takes a bit more then common exhaustion to really make you feel it. Your body as it is is improved. It's much more suited to how we need it to be until the time comes; when we either do or don't change you back."

Claire said nothing after that, her mind working out the details of what Alexis had said. This was still her body, but it almost felt foreign. She didn't need anything to keep it going, and her sense of… pleasure... was bordering on ridicules.

She had touched herself before when she was younger and it never felt even a fraction as good as the twins kiss had. "I'll take that as a compliment." Alexis giggled, causing the brunette to blush furiously. "Can't you leave my mind alone for five minutes…" ‘Not a chance~'

Sighing herself, Claire flopped down, still as naked as she had been as she waited for Sophia to return. Her conversations with Alexis were growing tedious and demeaning. Pouting, the blonde gently poked Claire before grinning.

"We can talk about other things if you'd like." Raising her brow, Claire shrugged. Anything was probably better than what they had been talking about before. Grinning somewhat sadistically, Alexis rested her chin on her palm as she stared down at Claire predatorily.

"Who was better, us or Kat?"

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

With the mid afternoon sun shining in through the opened doors of the Daycare, Claire looked out with worry as she watched each of the varies kids leaving to head home, all except a certain pink haired child.

‘You'll be fine. There isn't a mean bone in May's body. Just remember what we told you, don't let her take her eyes off you… or she might forget where you are.' Gulping, the brunette nodded as she watched Sophia and Alexis walking towards the smiling girl.

"I guess it's my turn now isn't it?" Nodding, Sophia moved Claire into the open before glancing to Kat who had stuck behind to watch. Her gentle eyes turned dark as she sent a glance to her friend. The girl in question either didn't notice, however, or apparently bat an eyelash.

With as much gentleness as she could muster, the pink haired child smiled sweetly as she gently cupped Claire before cradling her attentively. Looking up into the girl's large cerulean eyes, however, made most of Claire's fears seem to dwindle.

They were right. She didn't look threatening what so ever, just cheerful and comforting towards her whole ordeal. After both twins nodded to the pinkette, they gave a final glance to Claire before walking away, Kat soon following, if reluctantly.

Waving to the young girl, Kat paused momentarily before her eyes lit up. “What is it pretty lady?” Shaking her head still amused that she wouldn’t call her by her name. Claire waved her down till she was squatting in front of her.

“Kat, why don’t you head back to my apartment tonight and stay there. I think it will do you good.” The cat girl’s eyes widened in shock before her lower lip began to tremble. “B-B-But… But the pretty lady w-won’t be there with Kat…” She whimpered weakly, causing the brunettes heart to ache.

“Don’t worry, I promise I’ll be here tomorrow to greet you when you arrive. How does that sound?” Claire watched Kat sniffle a little but nod none the less. Smiling warmly, she opened her hands before Kat eagerly hugged the tiny girl against her cheek.

With a small smirk, Claire grinned at they broke their hug before whispering in her ear. “Make sure you take a bath tonight Kat. I don’t want my bed to be dirty when I come back.” The young Neko pouted cutely but nodded none reluctantly none the less.

And with that, she turned to leave. As she moved to the exit of the daycare, she gave one final look to Claire before her eyes landed on May. “Keep her safe…” It wasn’t exactly threatening, but May in turn jumped by the tone of her usually cheerful friend. Giving them both a quick wave, Kat took off in a light sprint, leaving them both to one another’s company.

Now alone, the sense of comfort soon began to fade however, as the brunette watched Kat’s retreating form. Almost if sensing the shrunken girl's unease, May hummed softly before petting her back calming her nerves.

"I hope we can be friends Claire, Kat wouldn't stop talking about you today. You seem like someone very precious to her. I hope you can see me as someone precious to you as well." Feeling her chest tighten up, Claire smiled warmly at the innocent tone the girl took with her.

It was unlike Sophia, Alexis, or even Kat. She seemed so irreproachable, pure… like a regular little girl. Nodding up to her, the pinkette's infections smile broadened before she began to walk out of the Daycare with her new friend in hand.

Whatever awaited her with May, hopefully, wouldn't be too bad, at least the twins had tried to best to reassure her as such. Only time would tell if they were right, or wrong…

Chapter End Notes:

Please review and tell me what you thought, and the likes. I hope this time the title is more fitting, i to think i could have named it slightly better then last time.

I'll see you all again hopefully soon with the next chapter. Bye!