- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hannah and the Little start building courage and become more comfortable with each other.

She pulls the shirt up from the bottom, turning it upside down. I didn’t really expect that, and I find myself tumbling down out of the pocket, rolling across the soft fabric. I’m frantically trying to hold on to something, trying to grab something, anything! Finally I am able to stop my drop, right before I dropped out of the shirt. I’m basically dangling right at the edge of her top, close to the hole that the shirt has for her head.

“Aww, I would have caught you”, I hear a disappointed voice from above. I look down, and certainly enough, there is an awaiting palm, just an inch below me. No, I am certainly not ready to take a trust fall like that. However, I don’t want to disappoint. I take a deep breath, and release my hold, dropping on my back on her awaiting palm. She immediately snatches me, curling her enormous fingers around me, enclosing me in warm darkness again. Her skin is warm and just a tiny bit moist. I can’t really figure out her body wash’s scent, but it’s overpowering me. The hand moves, and when it opens, it’s resting on top of her pillow. She gently tilts her hand on the side, so I walk over, and hop off her hand onto the pillow. “Hold on now”, she exclaims, and hops on her bed. Yes, hops. She’s probably too short to correctly sit on those raised dorm bed, so she has to – I find myself thrown in the air as her massive body crashes on the mattress, sending waves of force all around. I land headfirst back on the pillow. “Hey!” I almost exclaim back at her, but instead I stay quiet and I take a step back.

Her enormous head is inches away from me. She’s laying down on her belly, and her head is right above the pillow where I am on. She’s looking down on me. Enormous strands of hair circle around from her head and fall on the pillow, curtaining the area off. It’s like the opera, and I’m the main event. Hannah’s soft breath is causing small gusts around me, but nothing I can’t handle. It’s warm and minty. I’m glad I don’t have to endure morning breath. The ground I am on is still unstable, as she adjusts her arms and her body on the bed, but I can handle that.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be mean. Kayla says that when I jump on the bed nothing happens, but… I guess to you, it’s a bit of a shake, isn’t it?” I nod back at her, and take the courage to reply. “More like an earthquake.” Her smile encourages me to talk more. “Your body exploded like a ton of bombs”. I almost wait to be swatted for talking like that to my owner, but all I hear is a giggle that resonates through my body. She thinks that her ability to move mountains with a hop is funny!

“You’re just so cute, being affected like that by my movements”. Her finger comes close and pushes down on the pillow somewhere close to where I stand. The ground immediately changes shape as it slopes towards the point of pressure. I adjust my footing but don’t fall over, but she can definitely see me doing that. She lifts her finger and pokes the pillow again, this time more quickly. Now I lose my balance and fall over. Another giggle. But it doesn’t sound like she’s doing it out of malice, but it honestly surprises her too. She doesn’t know her power over me, and it’s being tested right now. I stand up again, but I am faced with her index finger, as she sets it right next to me. Her fingernail is short and looks like she’s taking good care of it, but it’s still taller than me. She very gently nudges me, not enough to poke me down, but it’s still an unmistakable suggestion. I lie down, and she covers me with her finger, gently pressing me down on the pillow. I’m just that small and insignificant, that this girl can keep me pinned there. I try to move my arms and legs just a little, as much as I can. The texture of her finger is soft, but still strong enough so that I can feel the ridges of her fingertip exploring my body. “You don’t need to squirm, I won’t hurt you”, I hear from above. The sound travels more through her body to reach me, than through the limited air I have available. I still obey and stop squirming. I stay there for what feels like a minute or two, but it’s probably less than that, until she lifts her finger up.

Hannah pulls her face so close to me that I can almost touch her chin, if I run and jump. I look at her lips. They have soft ridges on them, and I can see the wetness of tiny drops of saliva on them. They are gently glistening in the morning light that comes through the window behind us. I see the details of her face, a soft peachy surface that is dotted with fuzz. There are a few imperfections here and there – to my scale, even the tiniest of features are clear as day. For all the detail I can see though, I can’t not admit that she’s pretty. Her lips part as she speaks again, and I can see her teeth arranged like the walls of a castle.

“I could feel your heartbeat, I could feel you breathing”. She doesn’t sound as much excited about it, as simply amazed, as if someone suddenly revealed to her the mysteries of the universe. No shit, I breathe and have a heartbeat. I’m a human! “Can I do that again, please?” she asks. “Sure, anything you want. I’m yours, remember?” “I don’t like it when people touch me without permission, when they ruffle my hair or when they pull me towards their bellies for a hug” is her response. I guess that makes sense. In some point of view that is unimaginable to me, this goddess is actually a small cuddly thing. And I am happy that she is at least considering treating me like she wants to be treated. Minus the being shoved inside her footwear or clothing, I assume.

“Yeah, I’m fine, you can feel me again”, I tell her, more reassuringly this time. I lie down and she covers me with her fingertip again. This time she feels my body and then very gently starts rubbing me, with the tiniest possible motion of her finger. It feels nice, warm and reassuring. I almost fall asleep right there by her touch. At some point my genitals get pulled by one of the ridges in her fingertip, but thankfully they dislodge themselves really quickly, without hurting me. I hear a shy “oops, sorry” from above, but she continues rubbing me against her pillow. With care that I didn’t know was possible, she gently flips me around, and she’s now feeling my back. It’s like getting a massage from her. Now I am really falling asleep.

I come back to my senses once she pulls her finger back and cooler air rushes all around me. I turn around and looks into the deep, peering brown eyes. “If you don’t mind me asking, Mistress… what is my purpose here?” She’s taken clearly aback by my sudden question. “Please, littlie, call me Hannah”. “Alright, Hannah, what are we doing here? I appreciate that you haven’t eaten me or stomped me on the dirt or done other things with me, but I’m just wondering”.

And then we start talking. Well, she does, and I’m mostly listening. She starts explaining on how she was born normal, on how she was developing normally through her childhood, on how she was even one of the taller kids in her class in pre-school… until her growth abruptly stopped around second grade. She saw her once shorter friends reach her, then pass her, then start towering above her as they all entered puberty and she still gained maybe a few inches during that while they shot up a couple of feet. She told me about how her family took her to the doctors once they realized that she’s stopped growing, but her family couldn’t afford much in terms of treatment, plus the doctors weren’t too worried since she was developing as a woman otherwise.

She’s telling me about the teasing and poking and shoving and holding like a baby. She’s telling me about standing in lines with people shoving her out of the way, she’s telling me about the dread of shopping.

Again I get the urge to yell at her, tough life, at least you are born somewhat human sized, but the deluge of information gets to me. I think back at my boring shop box, at the two giant tinies treating me like a toy, at my training and my handling after that, where I was the runt that’s going to be solved for cheap. I look up at Hannah as she’s babbling something about hand me downs from her ten year younger cousins, and I realize that she’s the runt of her own world. I can’t hold her massive, gigantic size against her, because to everyone else, she’s neither massive, nor gigantic. And here she is, emptying her heart at me.

“… so, she thought it’s a good idea I get a tiny for myself and sort, of, you know, see that I’m not the bottom in the food chain as far as people go, I mean, no, I’m not going to eat you, not that kind of food chain, aaaah” … she’s clearly flustered and embarrassed. She’s talking to me as if I am not a complete stranger, but a friend. I guess I was bought to be a friend. I could get used to this, but her voice is ringing in my ears and it’s still too much information for me all together!

“Hey, Hannah. Relax.” She’s taken aback, and to be honest, I’m taken aback too. I ordered her to do something? Did I really take the courage? She stops talking and looks at me. Her puzzled expression soon turns into a grin, and her finger comes down, poking me gently on my torso. “Did you just tell me to shut up?”

“No, it’s just that, that… I’ve lost track of the story, that’s all.”

“It’s ok. I guess your tiny little brain needs some rest to process all that. Plus you’ll get to meet me better soon, right? Right?”

She’s excited. She’s somehow both imposing and inviting, both commanding and friendly. I am not really trained to make friends with giants, I did not really have friends of people my size either. So, I default to what I think will work best, making her feel good about owning me.

“Say, Hannah. Did you enjoy the drive home from the shop?” It’s totally weird using her name, but I can now weave it into my words almost naturally.

“Oh yes, I was excited and happy and to be honest, a bit unsure about you, but…”

“No, I mean, did you like sticking me under your toes like that?” I would also ask why, but I kept my question to the first part for now. Not sure what’s the fascination with giants, even little innocent ones keeping us in their shoes, with the heat, darkness, sweat and grime, but I’m not THAT courageous with her yet.

“You were kind of warm, and squishy, and fun to feel around there. I didn’t stomp you too much, did I?”

“Nah, I’m used to people wanting to actually hurt me. You didn’t do that.”

“Plus, I wanted to feel you on me, you know? Not put you in my purse or something, you’d not be safe on my shoulder if I brake or speed up too fast, I don’t want you tangled in my hair, and in other safe and closed spaces it’d be too embarrassing to put you, y’know?” the slightest blush on her cheeks makes me smile.

It’s to both of our advantage for me not to mention that in the past I’ve been shoved in every imaginable “embarrassing” place, so I don’t, at least for now. There’s worse places than shoes, and hers weren’t nearly as bad either. I switch the subject towards what I think she’d enjoy.

“You know you look pretty damn huge from down here, don’t you?”

“I do? Can you tell me?”

“Godzilla would probably not come even halfway up to your knees if he was made for cities of people like me. Not that there are any cities for people like me, mind you, even you could probably step on whole building complexes and you’d be finding debris stuck under your enormous shoes for days after you were done walking on the-“

“No, can you tell me something nicer I could do? Please? I’d be so much bigger than Godzilla, but how can I stop him if he’s in the middle of the city and I can’t step near him? I’d squish too many things!”

She’s a damn pacifist! The absurdity of our roleplay makes me laugh, but I try my best. “I guess you could step on a park – yeah, it’d be shaped like your footprints after, but you could reach and pick him up with your giant hand, and drop him in your purse or a box or something.”

“I’d probably not wear shoes, try and leave the smallest print as possible.”

“But then you’d get trees and cars hurting your petite toes. Sure you’re a giant, but you’re not so big to brush everything off like dust. I’d say you could get some thin sandals maybe as a compromise.”

“The sandals I can buy, usually have flower patterns on the bottom, I’d be leaving a nice stamp for people to enjoy when I step on their tiny park, I guess. I like your plan. Fear Hannah, Godzilla! I’ll trap you in my purse, you ugly oversized lizard!”

Boy she’s getting excited and laughing at this. I’m laughing too. For a moment, I wonder what would the world be like if there were such giants that towered above normal people’s cities. People like me would be officially microbes to them. Hannah’s imposing toes would be bigger than mountains to me, if she was that huge compared to normal people and I was still as I am now. Did I feel a pang of sadness at the thought of not being able to interact with her? She’s getting to me, badly.

“And then I could drop him off on a government facility and use my hands to carry materials for the rebuilding efforts, if I didn’t get in their way, that is”, she continues. Her voice trails off and she sighs, looking back down at me.

“Hey. Littlie. Mind if I show you how huge I am?”

I barely have enough time to nod before she gently picks me up between the thumb and forefinger. I feel like I’m flying through the air, but the descent is much longer than the ascent. I guess I’m headed straight towards the floor.