- Text Size +

While waiting for the time the sisters occupied themselves in Mika’s lab. Mika herself was currently scanning every network just to make sure she wouldn’t miss anyone who could possibly record their plan in action. Metallia had spent most of the time fantasising about what she’d be able to get away with as a three-hundred-foot giantess in London at night. Luvia was helping Joan practice as she was going to be holding the glass box which would safely contain their brother while they finished up the rest of the plan. Joan while elegant had the misfortune of being clumsy at the worst times, a fact Metallia enjoyed teasing her twin about.

A beeping echoed through the lab and everyone’s eyes fell upon the digital clock which now read 00:00 AM.

“Alright, ladies it’s time.” Mika giggled standing up and typing into a nearby computer terminal.

“Yes, time be huge!” Metallia exclaimed excitedly going to the centre of the room where the platform to lower the girls into the size ray’s room was housed.

“Make sure you stick to the plan sister.” Luvia sighed as she made her way to the middle of the room. “Now here take these.”

Luvia handed a pair of ski-masks to her sisters putting Joan’s on the glass case she was holding, seeing them caused Metallia’s face to fall as the platform began to descend with the three sisters on it.

“Aw come on!” she whined looking at the ski mask she took with dismay,

“No, we cannot risk being identified.” Luvia snapped at the tomboy sister. “You will cause property damage when you are sent to retrieve the doctors we need; I do not need you face being on the news because some commoner managed to get your face on their smartphone camera.”

“You take all the fun out of being gigantic in a real city you know.” Metallia grumbled, “I’d rather be doing this naked, stomping people and buildings with my bare feet.”

“You may indulge your fantasies with any prisoners who we do not need until then stick with the plan or else,” Luvia warned as the platform stopped descending and the sisters walked over to the target area.

Mika quickly retreated to the wall that the sisters were facing and began typing the commands for the machine into her laptop.

Size Adjustment Device activated. Setting: Enlargement.” The computer voice stated as the machine began powering up. “Proportions accepted, initiating Enlargement sequence.

The speaker shaped lights finished charging and let out a green beam which struck the three sisters.

“Oh, I feel strange,” Joan commented as the growth ray began washing over her.

“Yeah kinda tingly.” Metallia commented, “Oh it’s happening!”

True to Metallia’s statement, from the perspective of the three sisters the room began to dwindle, becoming rapidly smaller with each passing second until finally the beam stopped and so did their growth. The glass box which Joan had been holding along with the mask atop it had also grown in proportion as well. Now from Mika’s perspective, the box looked like a small room, the holes along the top sides of the box which allowed for air to get into the box so their brother would be able to breath were large enough to fit small cars into. Joan’s hands were gripping the underside of the box which was made of metal instead of glass, the glass itself was designed to be shockproof, just in case Joan had a sudden klutz attack.

“It worked.” Mika giggled as she ran up to her now gigantic sisters.

“How big are we?” Metallia asked the genius sister excitedly who now appeared to be a meagre inch tall.

“Exactly three hundred feet just as we planned,” Luvia stated lowering her hand to the ground to allow Mika to climb on and raising the sister to her shoulder when she was aboard.

“Ok, now girls back to the lab we go,” Mika exclaimed pushing a button on her laptop as she made herself cosy on the shoulder Luvia had placed her on.

The platform which had brought the sisters down groaned at the new weight it was forced to shoulder as it lifted the sisters back up to the lab.

----------------

When they were back in the lab Mika pushed a few buttons on her laptop causing the lights in the room to dim and a monitor which was appropriately sized for the three giantesses emerged from the wall. As this was occurring Luvia opened a scaled up box on a large shelf which had emerged from the wall.

Out it, she withdrew three Bluetooth headsets and handed one to each of the sisters before putting one on her ear and putting the ski mask onto her face over it

“What are these for?” Metallia asked as she and Joan mimicked Luvia in putting their headsets on and wearing their masks over it.

“They’re so you can hear me properly; you’ll be going off on your own so I’ll need to give you instructions while I stay at the hospital to help retrieve our brother,” Mika said as the headsets crackled to life and her voice came out of them.

The monitor on the wall came to life displaying a hospital called ‘Oxford Street Hospital’. The hospital building was large but very modern looking, it had curved shape rather than a rigid boxed shape of other hospitals.

“This is Oxford Street Hospital, it’s a private hospital for the wealthy that can afford their world class care services.” Mika explained “The staff who work here and run the place are paid so much that they have no problem violating the Hippocratic oath, for the right price, which our stepmother is paying. They’re being paid to keep him alive but comatose with a special poison. Now, Luvia, Joan and I will lead the operation to rescue our brother, I’ll be going into the hospital and locating his room manually.”

“So that’s why you’re not dressed in one of these get-ups,” Metallia stated looking at the smarter sister who was dressed up more casually in a short-sleeved shirt depicting some anime girl and black shorts.

“Yeah, because if the hospital staff saw someone dressed up in a ski mask and a black cat-suit they’d get suspicious and might call the police,” Mika said continuing her explanation and switching to a satellite map of the hospital and the area of London it was situated in. “Now back on topic, the teleporter will materialise use just outside the hospital, here.” A dot appeared on the street nearest the hospital. “Lia”

“METALLIA!” The twin objected to her name.

“Your destination is the Oxford Hall to the north-west.” A large fancy two story restaurant with large glass window panes appeared on the screen. “It’s a very expensive place for wealthy patrons who want to celebrate. At this hour none of the Doctors or Nurses who I sent there will have any children with them so we don’t have to worry on that front, but they’ll probably have brought adult guests with them, so we can use them as leverage if any of the staff decide they don’t want to help undo their mistake.”

“There’s gonna be staff members at that restaurant, what about them?” Metallia asked barely containing her glee.

“They are irrelevant to the plan and thusly you may do as you wish with them,” Luvia told her with an uncaring tone. “Though I suggest you keep your mouth shut until we are home and have sorted them out from the hostages and people we actually need. If you cause them to panic by expressing your personal intent out loud it will be harder to force them to co-operate."

“I got it, don’t say a word just snatch ‘em up and keep my mouth shut,” Metallia grumbled crossing her arms.

“When you are done you will return to us at the hospital. By the then, Mika will have infiltrated the hospital and marked out the room our brother is in and will have retrieved him and can move on the phase of silencing the witnesses. Any Questions?”

“Er…. where is this hospital exactly?” Joan asked nervously as the screen shut off and lights returned to full brightness.

“Despite the name is located just on the outskirts of the borough of Westminster,” Luvia informed her.

“Shit, that’s kinda close to Parliament don’t you think?” Metallia cursed.

“Thankfully Westminster tends to be quiet at night, the police have been discouraging people from going there late at night at the behest of some wealthy residents of the area, besides even if it isn’t thanks to Mika’s technical skills there will be no evidence of giants, so long as you can resist your urges,” Luvia said giving the violent twin a look. “Now are there any more questions?”

Luvia saw only shaking heads from her sisters while Mika was typing away on her laptop.

“Good, now step back onto the platform.” The sisters did as commanded stepped back onto the platform which lowered them back down into the room where the size alteration had taken place. Blue laser-like lights began running across the four sisters, scanning every inch of them. 

Scanning complete, Transportation Co-ordinates accepted.” The computerised voice from earlier stated, the blue lights turning off and the sound of power causing hidden machines to come to life could be heard.

“And done, hold on tight girls.” Mika cried as she finished typing on her laptop and folded it up.

Engaging Transporter.

 There was a sort of pulling sensation on all four girls before the whole world seemed to fall away.

----------------

In the Oxford Street Police station, named for the hospital just down the street. A green eyed brunette known as Inspector Beverly Wellingham was hard at work typing completing some reports on her computer. The nightshift in this particular area of Westminster was almost always quiet and as such only a skeleton crew was kept on, with on-call officers ready to be deployed in an emergency. Which rarely happened this nice low crime neighbourhood.

Five other officers were all in the break room laughing and joking, it was another usual quiet night so she just let them be, there was no harm in it after all. They’d all know if something happened in their jurisdiction anyway.  The officers on the night shift were all the decent sort, laid back yet very competent at their jobs whenever they got a call out so she saw no reason to keep them marching like troops.

“Inspector.” Beverly looked up to see a man of African descent had called her name, Constable Bryan Wilkins. 

“Yes, Constable?”

“We were just about to have a game of cards; do you want to join us?” He asked her politely, his voice having a slight boom to it that all had gotten used too.

“Sorry, Bryan gotta get this report finished before my shift ends or the Superintendent will have my head.” Beverly replied taking a sip of the coffee nearby to keep her energised “Maybe later when I’m done yeah?”

“We’ll save a seat for you, inspector,” Bryan said suddenly pausing as a loud booming clap echoed throughout the station causing both of them to look at each other in confusion. “Thunder?”

“It’s not uncommon for early Summer, if it rains I hope it doesn’t last long, I have to walk home when my shift ends,” Beverly told him looking up through the skylight and seeing only the stars obscured by some sparse clouds.

Bryan seemed to shrug it off and walking into the break room to join the other lads in their game.

With that Beverly went back to work, engrossed entirely in the report the superintendent wanted. Had she looked at her coffee mug at the time of the thunderclap, she would have seen the harsh ripples within, and had she looked up just now she would see the gigantic dark blue eye bigger than the skylight itself peering down at her, a devious twinkle within.