- Text Size +

Metallia was rubbing her head, after Luvia bopped her to get her to pay attention. Apparently not taking kindly to her peeking into the police station which was down the street from the hospital. While the station itself had few officers on duty tonight all it would take is a too loud noise to attract attention and they’d be calling for backup to deal with the gigantic sisters.

So treading carefully so they wouldn’t create small tremors and alert everyone in the area to their presence the three giant sisters and one still normal sized sister moved silently down the road towards the hospital.

They paused at Luvia’s signal and managed to conceal themselves just enough so that they were spotted by the man and woman in nurse uniforms currently sneaking out of one of the side doors.

“Right on Schedule.” Mika chuckled through the radio, folding her laptop away and putting in the backpack she had brought with her.  

“Alright Lia, get ready to lift up your mask half-way and ready your mouth.” Luvia commanded as she began creeping closer to the two unsuspecting employees. “But remember no swallowing, at least not yet.”

Metallia was about to react to the use of her name before realising what Luvia had in mind and complied with a tingle shooting up her spine as one her fantasies was about to become reality.

--------

“Marie are you sure this ok?” the large bald man asked as he followed the brunet woman he was attracted too.

“Oh, it’ll be fine Jason, no one here really cares about what we nurses do anyway.” Marie replied waving her lover off as she led him out of a side door from the ground floor and out into the mercifully cool Summer air. “Now then, how about we get started?” She asked in a husky tone, kicking the door shut behind her.

She dragged Jason up against a wall and stared hungrily into his eyes, her left hand feeling up his muscular frame. She growled at him sensually and he chuckled at this, he moved into the kiss her however he paused halfway his eyes widening in shock.

Before Marie could even question him however she found herself pressed up against him, the clear air around them becoming a solid black prison. The shock left them unable to scream or cry out, there was a sudden feeling of dizziness as the sensation of rising caused both of the start stumbling trying to keep hold of each other for support.

The rising suddenly stopped whatever prison they were in seemed to open exposing the night sky, but as it did so Marie watched stunned as Jason was taken away from her by a…giant hand.

That stunned surprise became terror as she watching suddenly enter a giant mouth. He was sucked in up to his waist, his legs still kicking in vain, trying to break free. Marie terrified found her head turning as she realised she was standing on a gloved hand with fingers larger than tree trunks.

The woman found her voice returning as she looked up to see her captor, a giant woman if the clear breast like shapes on her chest area were anything to go by. A pair of blue eyes twinkled as they looked down at her knowingly, Marie felt as if everything she had ever done wrong was laid before the giantess now holding her.

As her senses cleared it was plain to see that Jason was held in the mouth of different giantess, with another one holding him something watching from further back.

“I’d think twice before screaming if I were you Marie Burns.” The giantess spoke to her in a low voice that may as well have been through loudspeakers.

‘She know my name?’ Marie thought now trembling in fear, just managing to stop the screams from leaving her throat.

“Yes I do indeed, I also know about the affair you’ve been having.” The woman told her.

This just made Marie’s fear grow even more. What was going on here? How did this giant know about that? And what else did she know?

“Now then I have a task for you, if you refuse…” Marie watched as Jason slide further into the other giantess’s mouth causing her to speak in protest and his struggles to renew with greater vigour. “He will die and you will awake in the morning, the police questioning you not only about his disappearance but also about your little scheme to frame your husband as an abuser and have him sent to jail, all while taking the money for yourself dumping your three children into care and running off to Tahiti to live happily ever after with your lover.”

What the fuck? How the hell does she know about that?’ Marie asked herself ‘Our phone conversations were all done on my secret second phone, no one should know it even exists. So how did this gigantic bitch find out?

“If do what you want will let us go?” Marie asked nervously.

“You have my word that you will both be reunited.” The Giantess replied.

With all their carefully crafted plans and Jason’s life on the line. Marie saw she had no choice at all. After all what would she say? That a giant ate her lover. No the police would say she murdered him after he refused to go along with her scheme then she would be the one rotting in prison. But if she just did what she was commanded then her plans could still work, that worthless bastard of a husband would still go prison, her brat children would be someone else’s problem and she would be sipping cocktails with Jason on a beach in Tahiti.

“Alright, what do you want from me?” Marie asked submissively.

She resisted screaming as she jolted further upwards from chest level to shoulder level. She squeaked and backed up as a shorter girl with red hair, glasses and blue eyes dropped from the shoulder into the palm upon which Marie was standing.

The girl was dressed far casually as a contrast to her giant counterparts, wearing a red short sleeved t-shirt and yellow shorts with green palm trees adorning them, a pair of trainers on her feet. A quick inspection of her pale skin was a clear indication that this girl obviously did not go outside very much.

She held up a smartphone to Marie, on it was a picture of a familiar young man with dark blond hair and blue eyes. She recognised him, the boy was kept in a very special ward for extra high VIPs. Only a select team of Nurses and Doctors were allowed in his room. It was locked but going in without permission could get one fired.

“You will lead her to room of young man, if you refuse, try alert anyone else or in any way attempt to sabotage this operation then you will die and will simply tear hospital apart to find him.” The giantess holding her quietly threatened, her tone deadly serious. 

‘She only needs to be led to the room, so the security camera won’t see me actually going in.’ Marie rationalised ‘Everything will be fine, the higher ups can’t blame me for this, visiting hours for VIPS are twenty-four, seven, so I can’t be blamed.’

Before the nurse even realised it she was being lowered to the ground and soon found herself unceremoniously dropped to the ground, from a few feet. The red haired girl had landed on her feet and remained silent as she slipped the smartphone into her pocket.

--------

To say Marie was nervous was a major understatement. Everything had been going so well until a nightly ‘excursion’ with Jason turned into a nightmare. Now here she was leading some strange girl to the VIP ward under the threat of death for her lover and having her plans and life torn down around her by some titanic bitch who apparently knew everything about her.

As she got into the lift, she thought that she might be caught and stopped by someone, even though the nightshift at the hospital did not have many staff on at the time. Every person who came close made her more and more nervous, the prospect of being stopped and having the giantesses outside just tear down the hospital to get what they wanted made her fearful.

In addition, the girl she was being forced to escort was downright creepy. Her pale skin indicated that she did not see a lot of sunlight. Plus she had not spoken a single word since they had ‘met’. Not even deigning to give her name, or at least something to address her by, not even an alias.

Finally, Marie arrived at the doors which lead to the VIP ward. She swiped her card in the reader which kept the doors the VIP Ward locked. A blinking green light and the sound of the locks clicking indicated that they had opened.

The, rooms in the VIP ward were extra exclusive, they were single bed rooms which lots of amenities. The families who paid for them were generally extremely wealthy and as a  rule anything they asked for they were given without question.  walked down the hallways until finally stopping before one room in particular. Room 7. Was written just next to the door, both the Nurse and her ‘guest’ stood just out in the blind spot of the security camera which kept an eye on the room.

“Here it is, the room you wanted.” Marie said nervously indicating the door.

Instead of a spoken reply, the red haired girl was typing something on her smartphone and the showed it to Marie, there was something written.

Wait here, do not try to run or else.’ Marie gulped at the threat but complied, staying within the blind spot.

The girl began glancing at the security camera before rapidly typing into her smartphone. It took only a matter of seconds but to Marie’s surprise the girl calmly walked into the room, seemingly ignoring the camera. Before the door closed behind her she turned to the Nurse and gave her a smirk.

--------

Now that she had found the room, Mika looked over her brother, attached to an IV drip, and completely comatose in bed. Brush his dark blond hair with her hand, Mika smiled.

“Don’t worry brother, soon you’ll be free of this horrible place.” Mika said before opening her laptop. “Hmmm looks like Lia has begun her part of the plan. I’d better signal the room to Luvia.”

With that Mika closed her laptop and put it back away. She walked over to the window and opened it up. Soon when Lia returned with the Doctors and Nurses they needed, they could rescue their brother in earnest. If they started too early then they risked someone in the hospital spotting the giantesses and trying to alert the authorities, which would cause all sorts of complications.

Even if there was no evidence, the government wasn’t stupid. They’d have know that someone had caused this communications blackout and they would investigate, even if the lead was something as outrageous and three giants. Hence why it was best to leave no witnesses.