- Text Size +

Every step is an intensive pain for you : “MMMMMH MMMMMH MMMMMH”

Tom jump, paying attention to press you under his toes with all his strength. You can feel literally your brain about to explode. Then he land with the greatest violence he can.


Tom's feet juice start to invade your coffin, and remove all the air of the bag. Then he stops his run. You can hear him talking with friends.

Tom : “Hi all !”

Tom follow his friends going to the skate park. After 10 minutes of wild ride, they all arrives.
But you...You can't breathe at all since 10 minutes down there : the sweat has totally invaded your living space and your entire body. Every step, your mouth expectorate some sweat, but you swallow so much more !

Tom and his friends starts a challenge. They will jump the highest they can, and they will try all the skate's figures they know. Each 8-9 years old boys shows their talent for skating. You try to rest but the sweat is on you now, and you are suffering so much…

You : “GLLLLRRRRRRP MMMMMH GLRRRRRP”

You never though suffer like that as an insole.

 

Tom starts to run, now.

Tom : “This is my turn dudes !”

He starts with a kick flip, then he land on 2 wheels and because you are under his back feet, you get all his weight on your face which is covered by sock dirt, sweat, and flattened like a pancake...and the smell is : WHAAAOUUUUU !
Then, he moves around the half-pipe and then, you are feeling rise in the air...and finally a sweaty smelly mountain fall on your face : again and again ! Tom finish with a 3-6 flip.

Then, you hear him laughing and starts come back home to lunch.

When he arrives, he start to eat.

Tom's mum : “OH MY GOD ! AFTER YOUR SKATE RUN, I WANT YOU TO TAKE A SHOWER TOM !!”
Tom's father : “My son is an athlete !”

Tom eats very fast and he take his skateboard.
Tom : “RIGHT AWAY !”

He's going around an empty course to practice his figures. He begins to jump, then kick flip, 3-6 flip, heel flip, taking care to put all his weight on your body which
really looks like an insole now !

When he come back home, his swatch shows 18 o'clock. Tired of all his efforts, he lay on his bed and fall asleep.

You : “MAST...GLRRRP..I'M SO SOR….GLRRRRRRRRP !!!”

You can't make a sentence without drinking and swallowing litters of sweat which is now all over and inside you : in your lungs, eyes, nose, and mouth…

IT'S HORRIBLE DOWN THERE !!!

20 o'clock, When he wakes up, this is the dinner.
He finally return to sleep...but he forgets to remove his dirty skate shoes, whose odor is the worst in all the world : surely !

You have a rude night tonight in this infernal chaos, swallowing litters and litters of sadistic 8 year old boy, with the hottest heat you get since morning.