- Text Size +

The human left the ImMen alone, which was a blessing at first but quickly became a curse as the days passed and she didn’t bring them any food or water. The hunger pangs were terrible, and Wyatt began to dream about the strangely sweet substance that she had fed him during their last conversation. But the thirst was so much worse. The thirst consumed every minute, and as his joints began to ache from dehydration, he thought about water constantly. Cool, refreshing water. It made his dry throat constrict and spasm.

When Wyatt was convinced that the human was going to allow them to die from dehydration, she appeared before the cage. Most mornings, Melissa went out for a jog, and today was no different. She was still dressed in shorts and a navy blue tank top, her curly hair matted to her forehead with sweat. All of the ImMen cowered as she removed the top of the cage and grinned down broadly at them.

“You guys don’t look like you’re doing so well,” she said. “I bet that you’re really thirsty, huh?”

Wyatt bit his cracking lips, wondering what awful trick she had planned. A huge shadow fell over the cage, and they looked up to see Melissa’s smiling face positioned above them. Her lips parted, and a glob of viscous saliva landed with a sickening splash on the cage floor. Wyatt and the others stared in revulsion at the foaming blob of spit.

The giantess laughed cruelly. “You can drink that for now. And maybe, if you all behave, I’ll get you some water.”

It was a joke. It had to be. But despite her wide smile, Melissa’s eyes were completely serious. Reluctantly, the ImMen approached the foul-smelling slime, which was still warm from the human’s mouth. They began to dip their hands into the saliva, desperate to end the horrible thirst. But just as Wyatt scooped up a handful, the human grabbed him.

“No, I have something better for you,” the giantess declared. She brought him closer to the sprawling wall of her chest, the skin shining with sweat from her jog. Wyatt pulled his head away, wincing at the strong, acrid odor. It seemed to come in waves, and his empty stomach twisted in protest.

With her other hand, Melissa pulled down one side of her damp tank top, exposing her breast. Like the rest of her skin, it glistened wetly, and Wyatt softly moaned as he realized her intentions. But he was too thirsty and too weak to even argue with his captor.

She cupped him against her breast, and hesistently he licked at her flesh, an obscene mockery of a mother nursing her child. The giantess’ voice rumbled around him as he dragged his tongue over her wet, salt-tinged skin.

“That’s a good boy, Wyatt,” she said, and he could hear her undisguised glee. He winced, and to his shame, continued licking.

***

The scissors gleamed in Melissa’s hand as she studied the ImMan before her. He was an ugly little creature, his scarred skin resembling some sort of weird patchwork quilt. That, combined with his age, told her that he was probably one of the original ImMen, the ones bred by the pharmaceutical companies. This fascinated her, the thought of an ImMan surviving for so long.

“So you were one of the originals, huh?” Melissa casually opened and closed the scissors with a metallic snap. She cleaned them regularly, although she seemed to have missed a spot. There was dried blood near the edge, long since faded to a brownish color.

“Yes,” the tiny man replied. His pinprick eyes were on the scissors.

“What I always wondered was how you guys managed to get out. I mean, I bet that security was pretty tight.”

“It was.”

She sliced through the air with the scissors, pretending to inspect them, and the ImMan continued, “One of the human technicians let us out.”

“I find that hard to believe,” Melissa sneered. Snap, snap, went the scissors.

“Why’s that?”

“Because you’re vermin. Who the hell would risk their job for you?”

“He did,” the ImMan said quietly, and Melissa considered cutting his little body in two, laughing as his organs spilled out over the polished blades. But no, that wouldn’t have helped the situation. This one wasn’t talking, and probably wouldn’t. She’d try again later.

Right now, she had other things in mind.

***

Wyatt watched as the giantess dumped Mark back into the cage, relieved that she hadn’t killed him. But his relief was short-lived, because her hand swooped down for him instead. By now, he was trained well enough to let his body go slack and to allow her fingers to coil around him. He expected to go into the living room and be asked yet again where the other colony was located. What he didn’t anticipate was the giantess heading for the bedroom. Wyatt had never been in that room and he saw that there were only a meticulously-made bed and a chest of drawers with a cracked mirror above it. He didn’t have much time to examine his new surroundings, however, because the giantess dropped him on the plaid bedspread.

Melissa began taking off her clothes, beginning with her short-sleeved black shirt and followed by her jeans. As she slipped down the straps of her plain white bra, he quaked in dread. The bra fell to the floor, as did her panties, and she put her hands on her hips, standing before him nude. Wyatt had seen naked women, and although Melissa’s body wasn’t the most breathtaking one that he had seen, she wasn’t unattractive. But her sheer size unnerved him, as did the predatory lust in her eyes.

The giantess placed one colossal leg on the bed and he received a good view of her sex as it moved by overhead, the crimson outer lips parted slightly. Melissa sat down on the bed and then snatched him up, the movement so fast that he felt like he had left his stomach behind. With a skillful deftness, she began to take off his own clothing. Wyatt made a few pitiful protests, especially when she bent his arm back too far as she was yanking on his tunic. To his horror, she placed a fingertip against his genitals, jamming them up against his crotch. Whether she meant it as a playful gesture or not, it hurt terribly and he whined in pain. The huge finger moved away, tracing the length of his abdomen, upwards toward his chest and shoulders. Wyatt couldn’t tell if she was pleased with what she saw; her eyes remained cold and hard as usual.

Melissa shifted on the bed, settling into a more comfortable position, her upper back and head resting against the headboard. He tried to keep a calm expression as she brought him closer to her face, although it was difficult when the soft masses of her lips brushed against his torso. Initially, he panicked, flailing against the lips. Then, when he understood that she wasn’t going to shove him into her mouth, he relaxed. That is, until her lips lips parted, and he felt the humid heat of her breath and the sharp edges of her enormous incisors against his penis. All that it would take would be a muscle twitch and her teeth would neuter him.

Wyatt gasped and tried to push away, shoving against her lips. But her warm, wet tongue was already probing at his cock, and as he hammered his fists at the gigantic face before him, he felt his treacherous body reacting to the stimulation.

“Stop it! Stop it!” He protested but it was to no avail. The tip of the tongue continued to lick at him, sliding over his thighs and crotch, the sensations inciting both revulsion and pleasure simultaneously.

He wept as he orgasmed, his seed spilling into Melissa’s mouth.

The hand moved away and placed him on the human’s lower belly. The ground beneath him was now hot and hideously alive, the faint murmurs of her insides rumbling up around him. Her bent legs rose up before him, gargantuan and seeming to stretch out forever. And behind him, past the twin mountains of her breasts, were her cruel eyes.

“Now, you know what to do, don’t you Wyatt?” There was more than a hint of threat in her voice.

Wyatt stared up at the giantess, hating her and yet still riding the post-orgasmic wave of bliss. Fine, he decided. I’ll give the bitch what she wants. There are certainly worse things that she could have me do…

As he crawled toward the looming mound of mons pubis, he heard her hold her breath, and the huge muscles beneath him grew taut, trembling slightly. It gave him a grim sort of satisfaction that he was the cause of it, and he could practically feel her eyes creeping over the back of his head. An image, unbidden, infiltrated his mind. He imagined all of the things that he would do if he found Melissa suddenly reduced to his height. His initial thought would be to punch her in the stomach or break her nose in an attempt to pay her back for all of the pain that she had caused. But his next thought was confusing. He would show her the error of her ways, he would help her find her humanity. It was such a silly, romantic notion that he almost laughed. Humans were cruel in general, and this one in particular was monstrous. There probably wasn’t a scrap of compassion in her.

Still, his mind kept wandering back to that second fantasy as he traversed her lower abdomen, up onto the gently-curved hill of her mons. There was a dense tangle of hair there, as dark as the locks on her head, and he fought his way through it until he reached the cliff of her sex. When Wyatt glanced over his shoulder, he saw her watching him, her eyes gleaming almost feverishly. With one hand, she kneaded at her breast, pulling at the nipple.

“What are you waiting for?” Melissa demanded, and he scurried forward, toward the glistening bulb of her clitoris. He wasn’t exactly sure what to do, so he tentatively touched the maroon knob, the flesh hot underneath his fingertips. Moaning, the human writhed and bucked her hips, nearly catapulting him from her body. With his teeth clenched, Wyatt held on for dear life. Just as she stopped thrusting her hips, her free hand came for him, pushing him roughly downwards. The next thing that he knew, he was being forced into the terrifying abyss of her sex, the flesh pillowy-soft and slimy as it pressed up all him.

Wyatt howled and wiggled as he was forced up into Melissa, the darkness and the heat and the musky female smell overwhelming him. It was getting difficult to breathe, although whether that was because the living walls were closing in on him or whether it was because he was having a panic attack, he wasn’t certain. He clawed ferociously at the soft flesh, his fingers sinking deep into it but having no effect. The giantess’ thick fluids flooded the small space, and they seemed to fill every orifice…his mouth, his nostrils, his ears, all invaded by the pungent slime. She was everywhere and everything at that second. His entire universe was her.

Wyatt must have fainted, since the next thing that he knew, he was dragged back out into the harsh light and the frigid cold. He blinked, too exhausted to say anything as she wiped his body with a tissue. What Melissa’s motions lacked in tenderness, they made up for in efficiency. Once she was done cleaning him, she balled up the tissue and flung it at the wastebasket. He watched the tissue hit the wall, then glanced up into her eyes. For some reason, she seemed less aloof as she examined his nude body, the scent of her all over him still. When she finished looking him over, he thought that she would bring him back to the cage with the other ImMen.

But instead she placed him on her chest, below her collar bone, and her hand came down heavily upon his body. At that point, Wyatt was too tired to even consider escape, and he prayed that she would just kill him quickly. A sort of calmness descended over him as he closed his eyes and waited for her to crush his body against her own.

But to his relief and disappointment, she didn’t move her hand.

***

When Melissa awoke, she could hear rain beating against the roof and window. She had left the light on, so she could see even though it was dark outside. When she removed her hand from her chest, she saw that Wyatt was still below her collar bone, sleeping. For one second, he almost looked like an actual person instead of an ImMan.

Then she realized how ridiculous that sounded. He was an ImMan, nothing more. An abomination, a disgrace to his human cousins. As she watched the slight rise and fall of his minuscule chest, she considered how easy it would be to lower her finger onto his sternum and drive her finger through his delicate body. He probably wouldn’t even jerk much; he’d give a feeble twitch or two and then he would be another number in her monthly extermination report. Yes, it would be so easy to just kill him right now. But the way that he lay there, on his side with his legs drawn up near him…she drifted back to sleep with that image in her mind.