- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A sample story I wrote for an anonymous poster on 4chan to show what I was capable of. Very rough, finished in a hurry, but if someone is able to enjoy it then I may as well share.

Samantha wasn't a very good friend. Some would go so far as to call her a bully, which wasn't a stretch by any means. The 9 year old amber-haired tomboy with emerald eyes took great pleasure from the pain of others it seemed, whether it be a classmate, a good friend, or even a family member. She would laugh when someone tripped or bumped their head, and when she would play with others she was always being chastised for being too rough.
Despite all of this Mary considered herself lucky to be Sam's best friend, and Mary's parents were thankful that Mary had a friend at all. She was born with a rare and unfortunate condition that meant she would one day shrink down unexpectedly/ Because of this, few children were interested in making friends with her. Nobody knew when or where it might happen, so her family was always very careful with her. The shrinking was likely to happen sometime during puberty, and her parents were beginning to consider homeschooling. The petite, delicate little girl, with her silky black hair and sad blue eyes was an only child, and her parents couldn't stomach the thought of losing her due to a sudden decrease-in-height in the middle of, say, a game of kickball.
But they still had a year or more, thought Mary's parents, before it was time to be cautious. So there was no objection to Mary spending the night at Samantha's that Friday night, and there was no one around to see Mary dwindled rapidly down until she was only half an inch tall. No one except for Samantha, who was sitting on her bed beside Mary and playing videogames.
"Oh MAN! I can't believe it finally happened!" Sam said, grinning from ear to ear as she shifted her weight and swung her legs up onto the bed so that she could turn and face her miniscule companion. The sudden turning of the titanic girl sent Mary, who had just stood upright when she had shrunk, to her hands and knees on top of the pajama pants she had been wearing a moment ago. She again tried to stand up on the still-warm fabric of her jammies, visible through the neckhole of the t-shirt she had put on at bedtime, but two bone-rattling earthquakes knocked her down and then bounced her up into the air.
Samantha laughed out loud at the sight of her shrunken pal bouncing into the air just from her feet hitting the bed. Thoroughly amused by how lightweight and pathetic her classmate now was, she lifted a foot and slammed her heel into the mattress next to the miniaturized girl, right on top of her clothing. Immediately the springs of her bed shot poor Mary into the air, even higher than before. Samantha roared with laughter.
"God, this is just great!" The gigantic tomboy said, to no one in particular, as though Mary wasn't really there. A monster's roar echoed from the TV on the wall across from her bed, and she remembered that she hadn't paused her game. Turning, she grabbed up the controller and Mary could hear the sounds of a sword being drawn, and glorious virtual battle beginning. She got to her feet, covering her nudity, and stumbled across the uneven ground until she was out of her oversized clothing and beside Samantha's knee.
Sitting cross-legged, Sam had seemingly forgotten all about Mary's shrinking, mouth half-open as she mashed buttons on the controller and continued on with the game even after slaying the enemy. Sam tried calling her name, shouting it even, but either she was too small to be heard over the sounds of the television or Sam was purposefully ignoring her diminished friend. 
Sighing in frustration, wanting to cry already from suddenly being reduced to such a small size, Mary walked over to Sam's toes, underneath her left knee which sat like a large roof over Mary's head. She made a face as the faint smell of her friend's foot became noticable. The cheesy aroma was by no means overwhelming but it certainly wasn't pleasant. Stepping closer, the puny girl banged a fist on Sam's pinkie toe, which was now as big as she was.
In a flash of movement that threw Mary to her butt once more Samantha lifted up her knee so that she could see the insignificant girl and slid her foot closer, grasping up her shrunken friend with her toes so that she could continue playing the game.
"N-no! S-stop it, Sammy! P-" Mary began to protest after being wedged in the crevices underneath Mary's dirty toes, before Mary's grip on her tightened and her face was squeezed roughly against the warm ball of Mary's foot. She cried out against the salty flesh and struggled, trying to push herself away, but as Sam wriggled her toes and clenched and unclenched them Mary found herself being worked deeper into the space beneath the tomboy's toes.
How long this playful torture lasted Mary couldn't say, continuously being squeezed and shifted around under Sammy's toes like a bit of sock lint. When it was finally over the massive boulders that were merely a young girl's digits spread out and her fingers slipped down in between them to peel Mary's little body away from the humid flesh.
"Whoops! Haha, I forgot ya for a second. Oh, shit!" Sammy swore, seeing that her tiny friend's naked body was covered in small bruises and that her face was smeared with a little bit of crimson blood, a nose-bleed from one particularly tight squeeze.
"S-Sammy...please, I gotta call my mom an-" Mary started to say, now that she finally had Samantha's full attention, but she was quickly cut off.
"Damn, damn, damn. I was really gonna take you home and stuff." Samantha began, casually, tossing her controller off to the side and then reaching over to her nightstand where a half-empty glass of water sat. Before Mary could ask what Sam was on about, she continued.
"I figured whenever you finally shrank down that I'd get to play with ya and torment ya a bit. Like, how cool would it be to stomp around, acting like I was gonna crush ya, or pretend I was gonna sit on ya without knowin', or maybe make ya dodge spitwads or something. Just simple stuff that wouldn't leave a mark and your parents would never know about cuz I'd make SURE you'd never snitch. But when I give ya back like THIS, well, they're gonna know I was rough. They'd never let me have you for a night, probably wouldn't even let me come over." Sammy sighed heavily, her breath washing over Mary's body like a gust of wind.
"B-b-but...I...what are you saying...?" Mary just asked, confused and upset at how non-chalantly Sammy was talking about abusing her.
"Ugh, stupid, aren't you listening? I CAN'T give you back now, cuz I'll get in trouble. Or at the least they'll never let me play with you again, and if that's the case then what's the point of it all?" She said, annoyed.
"Point of what all?" Mary asked up at her gargantuan friend, who was no longer seeming so friendly.
"Pretending we were friends. Gee, you really are dumb. Did you actually think I liked you? I don't like ANYBODY in our class, and even if I did it wouldn't be YOU. Maybe Mike, but he's a boy. Anywho, I just made friends with you cuz I knew you were gonna shrink one day and if I was your best friend and made your parents like me they'd probably still let me come around and toy with ya. How neat is that, having a tiny little person? I even hoped it'd happen in front of me, you shrinking. But now look at you. You're such a freakin' sissy, bruises all over ya just from me rubbing you with my toes! And a nosebleed? Thanks for bleeding on my toes." Samantha pouted, as if these cruel words made her out to be the victim in all this, deprived of a plaything and countless hours of fun at Mary's expense. The shrunken girl's eyes were brimming with tears, and she had no words for what she was feeling.
"Well, it's whatever at this point. I can't even freakin' keep ya cuz I'm SURE there'll be police and dogs and CSI Ferrensiks. At least I still get to do this." Sammy suddenly opened her mouth wide and popped Mary into her gaping maw as though she were a skittle. The miniscule girl shrieked as she flew into the wet cavern and plopped onto her friend's damp, soft tongue.
Mary's hands slipped and slid along the taste-buds dotting the huge pinkish mass beneath her, and her face smacked right into the pillowy muscle, coating her head in fragrant saliva. Hot air washed up from the back of Sammy's throat, and suddenly the lights went out as the glass of water was pressed to the gargantuan girl's sealing lips. Water rushed in and Mary screamed once more, before the scream was cut off by a tidal wave that lifted her up and washed her to the back of Sammy's throat.
Without any hesitation or second thoughts, the tomboyish girl that Mary considered her best and only friend in the world gulped, and Mary's tiny body rushed downwards with a wave of lukewarm water. She sputtered and flailed her arms, trying to resist, to fight against the nightmare she was trapped in, but it was useless. The water, combined with the muscles of the young girl's esophagus carried her towards the ring-like opening of the stomach which squeezed over Mary's puny body.
Landing with a wet SMACK on top of a mound of chewed up french fries and a cheeseburger (and half of a second cheeseburger and fries that belonged to Mary, before she willingly gave them to her hungry best friend) Mary sank in up to her waist, the gross muck surrounding her nude body. The water she had come in with had made it even mushier, and at her miniscule size she was having a difficult time getting herself out of it. The more she fidgeted and fought, the deeper she sank, finally giving up when she could feel the chewed-up gunk touching her pubescent breasts.
All around her echoed the wet and organic sounds of Samantha's young and growing body. Blood rushed in pipe-sized veins, a heart the size of a house BUH-BUMPED nearby, and rushes of air filled the vast girl's lungs. Worst of all were the noises occuring in the same chamber, the sounds of digestion. Glorps and gurgles echoed around the fleshy cave, and Mary was slightly rocked back and forth from the occasional churning of the adolescent's stomach walls.
She couldn't see deep down in the darkness of Sammy's belly, but Mary had always had an active imagination. She didn't need to see to visualize the wrinkled walls, the masticated soggy food she was trapped in (she had seen it just before it was swallowed, when Sammy stuck her tongue out to show her and laugh, over an hour ago), the lake of acidic enzymes breaking down Sammy's meal. A meal which now included Mary.
The thought of her life ending here, inside this tomboy's tummy, never seeing her family again, never getting to live her life, shrunken as she was, nobody ever knowing what happened to her or the horrific fate she met, it was all too much to bear. She screamed, her voice bouncing around the walls of Samantha's gut, and the only response she got was a loud BLARP from somewhere beneath her. The mass of chewed food shifted as a large bubble ascended from below and popped through the surface, splattering her face with flecks of wet muck. 
As the mass shifted to fill the tunnel the bubble had bored through it Mary was rolled over on to her side, now buried up to her shoulder with only her head and right arm free. Her skin began to tingle and her mind raced. She couldn't die. Not like this. Not here. She wouldn't pass away into nothingness, her body broken down by Sammy's digestive system, stripped of all life and meaning, dissolved into nothing but basic nutrients, a few calories to fuel her friend, leaving no trace that she had ever lived at all.
Thrashing as much as she was able, kicking her legs inside of the mushy hill she was embedded in, Mary screamed again. The tingling was beginning to get painful, especially on the parts of her within the muck, and with all the energy Mary could muster she began digging at the pile of food with her free hand to try and crawl out. Sam's belly burbled all around her, quivering, and there was a slight rushing of air. Outside, through the walls of powerful muscle and layer of fat, Mary could hear a muffled belch, followed by a tremor as the titanic tomboy's body shook with laughter. Inside, Mary could feel a series of thuds as Samantha patted her tummy, content with the murder she was committing.
Mary renewed her efforts. Sam was her friend. Her best friend. It couldn't be true. She wasn't capable of this. Sure she could be mean sometimes but this was beyond her. It had to be a joke. A prank. That's it, a prank! Sammy had pulled so many pranks on her...if Mary could just reach the stomach wall and pound on it...Sammy would feel, she'd know that Mary was scared, and she'd let her out. Yes, if only she could rea-
Suddenly, Mary's foot kicked against something a little bit harder. Some less-dissolved bit of food within the pile of muck that she had unearthed through her struggles. Unfortunately for the teeny girl, her thrashing and spirited escape attempt had disturbed the mound around her body. With a SHLURK that only Mary heard the little hill of half-digested mush caved in on itself, taking poor little Mary with it. She let out one last scream as she was surrounded by the burning muck. Her skin was on fire, there was no air to breathe, not even the hot, foul air of Sammy's stomach.
Kicking, clawing, scratching, Mary tried desperately to reach the outside of the pile. Her lungs burned as painfully as her skin, needing air. Her head swam, and she reflexively tried to inhale, sucking in a lungful of the contents of Sammy's belly. She flailed weakly, her body trying to vomit and breathe at the same time, the external pain no longer noticed as she entered the throes of death.
As Sammy played Skyrim on the outside and thought about what to do with Mary's clothes, she flopped down on her side, stretching her legs out and wiggling her toes. Inside of her tummy, the lump of chewed up mush fell over, splitting in half within the digestive acids and freeing the limp body of her former best friend so that she could breathe, if she hadn't just expired. In less than an hour, Sammy would turn out the lights and go to bed for the night, not losing a moment's sleep for her lost friend.

Chapter End Notes:

All's well that ends well! If you, too, are interested in commissioning me you can look me up on deviantart, where my username is Zyphsqueak.