- Text Size +

Ham Steak

Taking Ham by the arm, she lifted him in front of her face, inches to her, feet to him, and leaned back on her knees. Smiling, she tucked her tongue into the corner of her mouth before blowing softly on him.

To Josh, Ham looked so small dangling there in her grasp, like a butterfly held by its wings.

“I must confess, I am somewhat disappointed in you Hamilton,” she scolded, tilting her head from side to side, as if examining him.

“What’s she going to do?” Josh asked, eyes wide, the expression on his face one of alarm.

“Alright Julian, Josh, I want you to come out now, and you can put an end to this and everybody can go back to the box,” she offered, bringing Ham closer and giggling as she flicked at his feet with the tip of her tongue. He squirmed and tried to pull his legs up.

“You think we should go out?” Josh asked, turning his head.

“Not a fucking chance. Ham had an opportunity to come with us when we left and he chose to stay. That’s on him dude, whatever she does is on him,” he explained.

Lowering him closer to her face, she easily captured his feet between her lips, drawing him partway into her mouth before releasing her hold on his arm with her hand.

Facedown over her lower lip, his lower body up to his hips inside her mouth, he twisted sideways and tried futilely to reach back to grab hold of something, anything as he floundered.

Grinning, her lips parted, revealing that she actually had Ham held fast between her pearly white teeth.

“If she bites him, Jesus, hell’ be a goner,” Josh said, shaking his head.

“Jesus, she’d cut him in half,” murmured Julian, eyes wide, mouth agog.

“Well?” she said around the tiny man held in her teeth.

Making a disappointed noise in her throat, she puckered her thick full red lips around Ham’s body, looking down over her cheeks and nose at the helpless man struggling there. After a moment, she lifted her chin up and made an audible sucking slurping noise, Ham’s upper body vanished into her mouth, lips closing behind him and curling into a devilish smile.

“What the hell is she doing with him?” Josh asked, unable to look away.

“Talk about getting some head,” sniggered Julian suggestively.

Judging by the way her cheeks appeared to move, it seemed as if she were moving him around inside her mouth with her tongue rather than chewing as she looked around the room.

“Now, I may just be spit balling here, but I think that’s the rinse cycle,” Julian chortled.

“I don’t,” Josh commented, “this can’t be,” he added, shaking his head, “this is not good.”

Lifting her head, the swell of her esophageal prominence in slender her neck bobbing, Josh suddenly realized she had just swallowed Ham.

“Jesus Christ! She just swallowed him!” Josh exclaimed, shuffling backward rapidly, his eyes huge and filled with shock.

“Holy shit,” murmured Julian, stunned, still lying in the same spot.

Tracing her right index finger down her chin and along her neck, then over the t-shirt between her massive breasts, she closed her eyes and made an ‘mmm’ noise as she licked her lower lip.

Chuckling to herself, she opened her eyes. Picking up her phone, she shut down the flashlight app and got back up to her feet, pausing a moment to look down over her breasts and at her body before rubbing her right hand across her taut tummy.

“No, this so wrong, I think she just swallowed him whole,” Josh stated.

“And alive, I’m pretty sure he went down there kicking and fighting,” Julian added, smart ass tone gone.

“But why, I mean, what the fuck? He’s inside her now, in her stomach and she’s going to slowly digest him,” he said, turning to the slender man, his eyes still wild, face aghast.

Julian shook his head. He knew he was a cynical bastard and possessed of an antagonistic personality, but this frightened him right to the core of his being. “Shit man, I hope he suffocates before her body starts breaking him down,” he whispered, not wishing this fate on anyone. “Christ.”

Climbing back up onto the bed, the girl pulled her feet up cross legged, perched on the edge.

“What are going to do?” Julian asked.

“I don’t know, wait her out maybe?” Josh suggested. “After seeing that, there is no way we can let her get her hands on us,” he stated.

“We need to get the fuck out of here,” Julian asserted.

“You think?” Josh replied sarcastically. “You want to try and make a break for it? Give your head a shake. Our only chance right now is if we wait right here,” he said.

“She’s eventually going to look here, you know that right?” Julian inquired, the whites of his eyes clearly visible.

Josh nodded slowly, “We can cross that bridge when the times comes, but right now going out there is pure suicide. Neither one of us would even make it a quarter of the way to that door before she could pounce and be all over us. We have to wait,” he assured, nodding slowly. “Wait for a shot.”

After a couple of minutes of just sitting there watching, the gigantic girl turned her attention to her cell phone, fingers tapping away at the screen.

“Look, this is our shot right here, she’s mucking about on her phone right now, we might be able to slip out now,” Julian suggested, pointing a hand in the girl’s direction. “I think we could make it.”

“No,” Josh breathed, “she’s too big, we’re too little,” he said, knowing there was zero chance of success.

Done whatever it was she had been doing, she set her phone on her knee, turning her head to look at the shoebox still on the bed.

“They’re done for,” Julian commented, “they should have run when they had the chance.”

Josh felt conflicted. “We have to do something,” he urged.

“Did you not just see that girl suck Ham down her gullet?” he snapped his fingers, “Gone, just like that and slowly being turned to shit. What is it you propose to do? Hmm?”

“But,” Josh replied, unable to mount a convincing argument even to himself. As much as he wanted to try and help Carver and Henry, what could he possibly do? The whole thing just seemed so overwhelming, so hopeless.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!