- Text Size +

The Hunt

Josh saw absolutely no point risking venturing out of his hiding spot, especially now with two of the massive young women actively seeking to find him. He hoped Julian also possessed enough sense to stay hidden. From the safety of his concealment, he laughed softly to himself, both girls looked so sweet and innocent and beautiful and he didn’t even their names. The blonde never mentioned hers, or that he could recall, and neither had used the other’s name.

Pulling himself up the sole of the boot, Julian used a leather seam to position himself favorably near the lip at the top, allowing him to peek out to see what the pair of huge girls were doing.

“Under the bed?” the brunette asked, pointing down to the edge of the draped blanket.

“As good a place as any,” agreed the blonde with an affirmative nod.

“I’ll hold the light, you chase,” the dark haired girl said, bringing up the flashlight app on her phone and kneeling down.

“Be ready,” the honey haired girl said, getting down low and flipping the blanket up onto the bed, “don’t let either of them sneak passed,” she added, reaching her arm under the bed and removing the box containing Carver and Henry before dropping onto her tummy and delving further under.

Pulling the boot box closer, the brunette lifted the lid to peek at the two tiny captives residing within.

“Hey, the light,” chastised the blonde.

“Ooh, look how cute the chubby one is,” she cooed. “He is so completely adorable,” she added, elongating the ‘o’ sound in so.

The blonde pulled herself partially back out from under the bed, “That’s Ned Carver,” she said, “we can see about him later, for now, I need you shine the light under here to see if the others are down here.”

Winking down at the slightly overweight man in the box, the dark haired girl reluctantly closed the lid before pushing the box aside and positioning herself close to the ground near the side of the bed so as to be able illuminate the area.

Moving the boxes around, the blonde was able to determine neither of her two escapees were hiding there. Sliding back out, she pulled the blanket back down.

“Bathroom?” asked the brunette, eyes moving toward the open door.

The blonde nodded, “Let’s check and see, but I don’t think there are too many go places to hide there unless they can get into the counter from underneath,” she said.

Getting back to their feet, the two moved over to the bathroom.

With the blanket now no longer covering him, Josh had a clear view at the bathroom door. Should he use the opportunity to try and sneak out? They just cleared under the bed making it an ideal place to try and hide.

Across the room near the door, Julian was thinking the exact same thing. If the girls didn’t think they were under the bed, wouldn’t that be the place to be? Except it was a long straight run from the boot to the bed across an open floor and his ankle was complaining.

The phone on the nightstand made that odd kissing sound notification, amplified by sitting on the hard wooden surface. The blonde reappeared from the bathroom, bounding across the room in gigantic leaps and throwing herself toward the bed. Josh’s eyes widened as it looked from his point of view like she was going to land directly on top of him. Instead, she landed just short of Orla, the force of her landing launching the plush whale several feet up into the air from his perspective, causing his stomach to drop with the sudden elevation. Fortunately he was cushioned when the toy came back down on the bed as the girl flipped over onto her back and reached out to take her cell phone in her right hand, curling her left arm Orla and pulling the toy in close to her side while to brought her phone to life.

The force crushing down on him from the girl’s hold on the toy was immense and Josh though for sure he would shoot out of the opening in Orla. Gritting his teeth, he did his best to remain quiet.

“It’s a message from Alana, she says she’s caught something interesting earlier today and is not going to come over tonight,” announced the blonde, relinquishing her hold on the toy and sitting upright.

The brunette reappeared in the doorway of the bathroom, shaking her lovely head, “She’s so flighty,” she said, pulling the bathroom door closed behind her.

“Right?” chuckled the blonde.

“Do you think they could squeeze under this door?” asked the dark haired girl, looking down at the space.

“Maybe, Julian is pretty slender,” offered the flaxen haired girl, “just grab another towel from the rack,” she instructed, scooting off the bed.

Opening the door, the girl went back into the bathroom and re-emerging with a bath towel. Closing the door again, she dropped down on her haunches and pressed the towel into the narrow gap, “There,” she said, nodding, “that room is clear.”

The blonde chuckled, “The noose is tightening little ones,” she said using her sing song style. “One less place to hide,” she added, tone becoming more ominous

Julian’s eyes opened wide with panic as he realized the dark haired girl was moving directly toward him. Letting go, he allowed himself to fall back inside the boot, sliding down the insole toward the toe.

Bending down, the raven haired girl picked up one of the boots, and Julian was immediately pitched into head first into the toe where he instantly pressed his hands and feet against the inside leather as hard as he could to prevent himself from slipping down into the heel of the boot as the girl tilted it upwards.

“So gorgeous,” the girl murmured, holding the boot close to her face and twisting it from side to side.

Julian’s arms shook as he fought desperately to sustain his location.

“How much were they?” asked the dark haired girl continuing to examine the footwear in her hands.

“I’m not sure, I think maybe two hundred, but I’m pretty sure they were on sale,” she said.

“I positively love the heel,” she said, turning the boot upside down. Julian’s grip slipped, his tiny body sliding down toward the opening.

“If you’re a size 9 you can try them on if you want,” offered the blonde.

Pausing a moment, she shook her head, “I’m only 8½ and given the size of the heels, it might cause me to slide inside it,” she lamented, turning the boot back right side up just as Julian’s arms failed and he rolled back toward the toe.

“It’s a pretty tight 9, you never know, different companies have slightly different sizes, it might still fit you fine?” offered the blonde.

“You think?”

“Sure,” answered the golden haired girl, setting her phone back down on the night stand.

Julian swallowed hard.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!