- Text Size +

Improving the Odds

“Well obviously the pair of them are holed up somewhere,” the brunette said, placing the material back on the middle shelf of the bookcase.

Faith smiled mischievously, “Why don’t we go downstairs and get something to drink?” she suggested, pointing at the other girl’s cell phone.

The brunette tilted her head, looking at the phone then back to Faith.

Picking her own phone up, Faith swiped the screen and showed it to the other girl.

A smile spread across the dark haired girl’s face and she nodded slowly, pulling out her cell and copying Faith.

Video record on, Faith propped her cell phone up against the lamp on her nightstand, trying to maximize the coverage in the room. The other girl set hers up on the book case, looking back the other way.

“A drink would be great. You have any snacks?” asked the brunette, setting her phone up on the top shelf of the bookcase propped up and pointing back in the direction of the bed and overlooking the floor in between.

“Yep,” replied Faith, picking up the towel and opening the door. The other girl crossed the room and exited, Faith closing the door behind her as she quit the room.

Pulling himself back up, Julian paused, thinking the girls’ departure might be some kind of trap intended to lull him and Josh into a false sense of security and lure them out of hiding. “Fuck it,” he said, grinning slyly. Climbing out of the boot, he slid down the front onto the carpet. Dropping down, he peeked at the space under the door. Faith had wedged the towel in from the other side. Getting back up to his feet, he broke into a sprint across the floor toward the nightstand beside the bed. Each step sent a jolt up from his injured ankle, but it was tolerable.

Leaning against the stand, he waited, listening for the sounds of anyone approaching. Hearing nothing he circled around the back, smiling when he saw the lamp cord hung low enough he could grab it. Shinnying up the cable, he pulled himself onto the surface of the night table and walked over to the edge nearest the bed. “Josh?” he called, looking at the plush toy up on one of the pillows. No response or signs of movement.

Looking at the gap between the table and the bed, he figured with a decent run he could make the leap. Taking a dozen strides back from the edge, “You better be in there,” he muttered under his breath. Like a runner shooting out from starting blocks, he bolted, running toward the edge and launching himself across the void, crossing the distance to the bed and rolling.

Self-satisfied smile on his face, he clambered up the pillow to the plush toy. “Josh?” he called again.

The same fear Julian had felt when the girls departed, also nibbled at Josh’s innards. When he heard Julian’s voice, he cautiously worked the threading back out, creating a large enough gap to accommodate his body. Slipping out, he climbed onto the pillow, greeted by Julian and the pleasant smell of fresh linen.

Grinning, Julian reached and clapped a hand on Josh’s shoulder, “Good job,” he said.

“Were you in one of the boots?” Josh asked.

Julian nodded, turning to look down the length of the bed. Taking his penis in his hand, he shook his head and let out a sigh as he began to urinate down the pillow.

“What are you doing?” Josh asked, eyes wide.

Julian chuckled, “Expressing a great big fuck you to our man eating hostess,” he said, continuing to unleash a thick stream of amber liquid.

“She’ll know we were up here man,” Josh said.

Shaking the last few drops of pee out of his dick, “And when she comes back, we won’t be,” he said, turning to grin at Josh.

Josh shook his head, “That was stupid,” he commented.

“Best piss I ever took,” he said.

“How did you get up here?” Josh asked, frowning.

“Lamp cord,” Julian replied, pointing over toward where he had climbed up.

Nodding, “We can use the same method to get down from here and find a way to get Carver and Henry out of the box,” Josh said.

“Fuck them man, what we need is to get the fuck out of this room before either of us winds up in the belly of one of those behemoths,” Julian countered.

“If it was you in the box, I would convince them to come for you,” he said.

“I don’t care about those dudes,” Julian replied, enunciating every word slowly.

Josh frowned. There was no way he could free the others by himself, he needed Julian’s help, but in light of the slender man’s apathy, he also needed a way to persuade him. “Listen, there are two of them and two of us. If we can get the others out, that improves our odds by fifty percent. Two of them four of us, right?” he asked.

Julian frowned, “There aren’t many places left to hide for two, let alone four, those bitches were pretty thorough blocking off all the doors.”

Turning to look at Orla, “I think there enough room in there now for the two of us, but” he paused, pointing at the wet stain running down the face of the pillow.

Julian looked at the pee then the toy before shrugging.

“We cut them loose, we can come back up here and hideout, let her and the other chick chase Henry and Carver. Each second we stand here talking about diminishes our chances, so come on,” Josh urged.

Julian stared at Josh hard, “You’re too much of a goody-two-shoes, I should have just left you in Free Willy,” he indicted, frowning and shaking his head.

“Let’s go,” Josh said, resolved in his determination to liberate the other two men.

Letting out an exaggerated sigh, “Fine,” Julian replied.

Together, they slid down the pillow and made the trek over to the side of the bed. Jumping back onto the table was relatively easy, though the hard landing sent a fresh wave of pain up Julian’s leg from his injured ankle.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or just leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!