- Text Size +

Playtime

Josh knew there was no point in trying to fight her or resist. He was just too small. All he could do was wait and see what it was she had in store.

While Cadence returned Julian to the box and slid it back under the bed, Faith set Josh down on the carpet between her knee, making a loop with the floss and slipping it around his right ankle. Round and round she turned him, binding his legs together, like a spider cocooning prey. It was snug, but not so tight as to impair circulation in his feet. “Hands by your sides,” she instructed. After he complied, she continued to roll him in her hand, securing his arms before winding the wax thread back down to his feet where she knotted it, leaving a length of approximately six inches hanging free, twelve to fourteen feet for him.

He was facing her, able to his head and that was about it while she grinned down at her handiwork.

Getting up to her feet, Faith bent at the knees and plucked the loose end of the floss, lifting Josh up off the floor and raising his inverted little body in front of her as she wrapped a couple of loops of the floss around the end of her left index finger and essentially tethered him there like a yoyo before bringing him up in front of her face.

He could feel the blood rushing to his head, and the moving from side to side, although slight made him feel queasy. If she dropped him, it was a head first free fall to certain death below.

“Cadence,” Faith said, turning her hand and causing Josh to move back and forth pendulum like.

The dark haired girl stepped close and giggled, eyes locked on Josh as he swayed in front of her face and between the two girls

“You are getting very aroused,” Faith said, doing her version of a hypnotist.

“So aroused,” she mumbled, licking her lips as she chuckled.

Putting her hands on either side of Cadence’s face, Faith leaned in and kissed the girl on the lips, Josh’s head hanging just below the dark haired girl’s jawline as the two women osculated.

Faith lowered her left hand down to Cadence’s full right breast, Josh skidding downward over the fabric of the dark haired girl’s shirt.

He was tossed and buffeted around as the two mammoth girls continued to make out, exchanging kisses and touching each other over their clothes.

Tugging up on the length of floss leash, Faith caught Josh in the palm of her hand as she stepped back from Cadence.

“Let me ask you Josh, have you ever been with two girls?” she asked coquettishly, eyes watching as Cadence lifted her shirt up over her head.

“No,” he replied, looking on. There was no doubt Cadence was gorgeous, but the sheer scale of her was frightening as she tossed her shirt to the floor beside the bed and reached behind her back to unfasten her brassiere. Freed, her breasts were firm, hardened nipple protruding from the peaks of each.

“Well then, today my little friend is your lucky day,” she said with a bit of a chuckle, bringing him up close to her mouth, the great maw opening and pink tongue slithering out.

He was helpless so he did the only thing he could do, take a deep breath and close his eyes. He could feel the ridges of her taste buds as she licked his face, the smell of her saliva, neither pleasant nor foul filling his nostrils.

Lowering him, Faith pressed his face against the little Montgomery gland bumps in the areola encircling the swollen nipple of Cadence’s right breast. The pressure she applied as she circled his face around the nipple was firm bordering on forceful, the saliva helping to minimize friction as she lowered her mouth onto the girl’s other huge breast.

“Mmm,” Cadence noised, luxuriating in the sensation and running her hand along the side of Faith’s cheek.

Straightening up, Josh still held firm in her left hand, Faith extended her arms over her head as Cadence pulled it up and off. Kissing Faith again, she unhooked the blonde girl’s bra and let it fall to the ground.

Tongue trailing down Faith’s neck, over her collar bones and between her breasts, Cadence dropped to her knees, hands deftly unfastening the button of Faith’s blue jeans before tugging on the denim material and drawing the pants to the ground.

Planting a handful of playful kisses on the front of Faith’s panties, Cadence stood back up, undoing her own pants as Faith stepped out of hers.

 “Look how wet she is,” murmured Faith appreciatively, holding Josh down close to the moistened spot on Cadence’s panties.

Although to his perspective he was still a few feet away, he could clearly see the contours of her sex through the fabric, the scent of her excited vagina filling his lungs.

Pushing Cadence back into a seated position on the edge of the bed, Faith crouched down, parting the other girl’s legs. With her right hand, she pulled the fabric aside, exposing the swollen puffy and dewy lips of Cadence’s cleanly shaven privates.

Releasing Josh from her hand so that he was once again hanging suspended on the end of the floss, Faith placed her left hand on Cadence’s stomach, him dangling down next to the fleshy mons, as Faith leaned in and kissed the pubis.

He could feel Cadence’s flesh tremble with excitement.

Sitting back on her heels, Faith wound the waxen thread around her finger until Josh’s feet were right near the pad at the tip, his body lying along the inside length of the digit head toward her palm.

Cadence for her part, lifted her hips and removed her panties settling back into a recumbent position on her elbows.

Shuffling forward, Faith traced her hand along the tops of Cadence’s thighs until she was once again positioned near the juncture of the dark haired girl’s legs. Parting the lips with her right hand, she brought him forward, teasing the length of the pink crease with the tip of her finger, angling it so that it was over the snug opening. Pushing slowly, she eased her finger and him with it into the other girl.

The hot flesh parted around him as Faith continued burying her finger in Cadence’s juicy pussy, the slick flesh molding itself around him as it swallowed him.

“No, no,” he mumbled, his head and face drawing near. At this proximity her essence was overpowering, each humid breath bringing a taste of the girl into his throat.

Faith kept him there, embedded in Cadence to his chin as she brought her head close and lapped away at the sensitive tissue above him.

Cadence’s body responded, the pressure around him tightening, bearing down on his bound body from all sides. He could only spectate as slick clear fluid drooled over him.

Slowly, Faith began to withdraw him before sliding him again, then back, working him in and out. He lost count of the strokes, doing what he could to stem the flow of viscous juice leaking down his body and threatening to drown him.

“I’m going to come,” moaned Cadence.

“Come for me,” urged Faith, jabbing him more vigorously into the sloppy hole.

The flesh around him quivered, then lost amidst a squeal of pure delight from Cadence, everything collapsed around him, compressing in on him and crushing him, trying to suck him deeper into the pink mess.

Faith slowed her pace then pulled him free, stringers of sticky clear come clinging tenaciously to his body. She brought him up and put him in her mouth, greedily sucking at Cadence’s thick secretion before pulling him out slowly between her lips and swallowed. Josh was terrified. They thing he could think about in that instant was Ham and how the bigger man had gone down that throat, with what was left of him likely still being processed in the darkness below.

Cough and sputtering, he tried to breath.

Unwinding the floss from around her finger, he was once more hanging inverted. Climbing up over Cadence, Faith straddled her, leaning forward and dangling him teasingly over the dark haired girl’s mouth, pulling him just out of reach as Cadence tried to take him in her mouth.

Growling playfully, Cadence opened her mouth wide and extended her tongue, flicking the tip. Giggling, Faith lowered him slowly down.

Whether borne of fear, or some morbid humor, he chuckled, envisioning a sarlaac pit in his mind’s eye. Except, unlike the protagonists in the movie, he did not escape, instead he was lowered directly in, the cave full of bright white teeth going black as she closed her mouth behind him.

She pressed him against the roof of her mouth, the force expelling the air from his lungs

Trying to breathe, he couldn’t, gasping for air that was not coming. He started to freak out, spots exploding in his eyes, but again he was only a spectator with no way to convey his distress to Cadence.

Suddenly the pressure changed and he felt the string at his feet being tugged, Cadence pulling him out through her luscious plump lips. The girls had altered position. Faith was now lying on her back on the bed, reclining back against the headboard, head and shoulders propped up by pillows, legs splayed apart, exposing her engorged hairless privates. Cadence was sitting back on her knees between Faith’s legs holding the end of the floss as he swung back and forth.

“Wait,” he voiced breathlessly.

But she didn’t wait, instead she lowered him quickly, Faith’s pussy rushing up at him. Colliding with it, Cadence spun him around, pushing his feet, Faith’s petals part as he was driven feet first into her. He tried to wriggle and squirm, but the floss was too tight.

The heat emanating out of the girl was unbelievable and he could actually feel shivers of pleasure running through Faith’s body as Cadence expertly used her tongue on the blonde girl’s clit.

“Oooh,” Faith groaned, taking Cadence by the head and bucking her hips against her mouth.

Sensing Faith was on the verge of climax, Cadence opened her mouth around the entirety of the pussy including Josh, tongue still working. Faith came was muffled grunt, muscles contracting reflexively.

“Mmm,” noised Cadence, sucking on Faith’s vagina and slurping him out and into her mouth. Plucking him from there, Cadence positioned him so his face aligned directly against Faith’s fluked little pink anus and started applying pressure.

“No,” Faith said, reaching back and placing her hand on Cadence’s, preventing her from inserting Josh’s head into the tight sphincter.

“No?” queried Cadence.

Faith grinned and giggled, “Not today. Next time we play I want Julian there,” she replied, throatily.

Climbing up beside the blonde girl, Cadence lay beside her and set Josh down in the valley between the Faith’s breasts. The smooth skin damp with perspiration.

Licking her bottom lip, Faith looked at wide eyed Josh lying there, “Normally this is where we get a lot closer,” she said, reaching over him and patting her stomach with her right hand, him able to feel the vibration through her flesh.

“No,” he croaked, throat raw and hoarse.

She chuckled, flesh jiggling, “I am dying with curiosity to hear what my two little saboteurs have in store for my sister,” she said. Picking him up, she unraveled the floss and lay him back down on her chest.

“Tell me that’s not the same floss from the toilet,” Cadence said, raising her eyebrows.

Faith chuckled, “No,” she replied.

Spreading his arms and legs out, Josh just lay there, facedown and uncertain what to do as she gently stroked her finger up and down his back.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thoughts? :D