- Text Size +

Just Desserts

Frowning, Faith nodded. “You’re right Henry. You’ve been a good little boy. So you deserve a reward all to yourself. So, which one of us do you want it to be? Me? Or her?” she asked, angling her head slightly to the side.

“What do you mean, you or her?” he asked, nervously shifting eyes back and forth between the two enormous girls.

The blond haired girl laughed softly, “To give you the gift you so desperately crave. Do you want her to do it? Or do you want to be in me?” she asked, eyes narrowing.

The dark haired girl grinned and nodded, touching a finger to the fabric of the t-shirt over the space between her breasts. “Pick me,” she mouthed.

“In you? I don’t understand. No,” he replied, shaking his head, “I don’t want that,” he stated, tone alarmed and his eyes growing very round as he looked over to Josh.

“I am giving the chance to choose, most don’t get that,” she said, the emergence of a smile transforming her face.

Henry shook his head, “I don’t, what?”

“Choose,” she encouraged.

“I don’t know, I guess if I had to choose, it would be,” he hesitated, stalling.

“If you don’t pick one of us now, I’ll flip a coin,” she said.

Like a deer in the headlights of an oncoming car, Henry just stood there, head moving slightly back and forth.

Leaning back and extending a hand toward the box, “You know what, forget it, Cadence you do the honors, my way of saying thanks for helping me today,” Faith said, deferring.

Nodding her head, “Why thank you,” she said, moving her hand over the box and down onto motionless Henry.

Pushing himself upon to hands and knees and raising his head, “Wait,” said Josh, voice weak.

Cadence scooped an unresisting Henry into her hand, licking her lips as she brought him out of the box.

“What are you doing?” Henry asked.

“No,” Josh said, speaking louder, watching in horror as Cadence opened her mouth wide. He knew what was going to happen. Playtime was over. She was going to devour Henry.

“No, wait!” shrieked Henry, putting his hands out as she moved him toward her mouth.

Julian frowned and shook his head, “Too little too late you old fool,” he mumbled under his breath.

Extending her tongue, Cadence pushed Henry into her mouth, lips curling into a smile as closed behind the tiny man as she made eye contact with Carver.

“Cadence, no, please,” Josh petitioned, raising a hand.

Still smiling, Cadence closed her eyes and let out a little noise of pleasure as she swallowed, three tiny sets of eyes watching as the little bump visible on her throat moved and Henry sild down her esophagus.

Carver stood there, agog, just staring and shaking his head ever so slightly, “She just swallowed Henry,” he babbled.

Turning away, Julian frowned. He didn’t much care for Henry, but still that was no way to go.

Josh pushed himself to his feet.

Cadence giggled and shook her head, nose wrinkling, “I can still feel him squirming,” she said, touching the space beneath her breasts. Turning to Faith, she wrapped her arms around the blonde girl and gave her a hug.

Reciprocating the hug, Faith broke it and looked back down into the box, the placid, almost serene expression on her face in contrast to the fact that Henry was going to die. “Tomorrow will be a brand new day,” she said, lowering the lid on the box and closing it before tucking it back under her bed.

Looking at Julian, “You caused this,” Carver indicted, face still a mask of confusion and fear.

“What?” Julian scoffed, “you’re mental.”

“It happened just like you said it was going to,” reminded the huskier but shorter man.

“You need to hold your shit there chunky monkey, Henry brought that on himself,” he said. “I want a reward, I stayed in the box, punish those guys,” he said, voice pitched high in an imitation of Henry.

Striding over, Carver curled his right hand into a fist and swung it up haymaker style at Julian, catching the taller man on the side of the head. The blow was strong enough to stagger Julian back a couple of paces but not enough to knock him down.

“The fuck?” Julian spat, bringing a hand up to where he had been hit.

“You and your goddamn derogatory mouth you son of a bitch!” Carver growled, moving aggressively forward and back into striking range.

Lashing out, Julian caught Carver across the Adam’s apple with the ridge of his hand, instantly ending the fight.

Choking, Carver stumbled away, hands on his inured throat.

“You sucker punch me? Don’t you ever try and put your fat fucking meat hooks on me again,” Julian menaced, moving toward Carver, flashes of unbidden memory carrying him back to darker moments in his childhood when his father would come at him and beat him mercilessly.

“For crying out loud, will you two just stop it,” Josh said.

Carver coughed, one hand still on his throat, the other raised to fend Julian off.

“Julian!” Josh barked.

The slender man stopped, glancing over at Josh before turning back to Carver, “What happened to Henry is not on me!

“You’re right, it’s not. Right now we can’t afford to be going at each other,” Josh said, dropping back onto his knees. Shaking his head, he began to vomit, spewing out vagina secretions.

“Gah!” Julian said, a disgusted expression on his face.

Still massaging the front of his throat, Carver walked over and crouched down, putting his free hand on Josh’s back, “You okay?” he rasped, stabbing a glower in Julian’s direction.

Josh retched again, his body shuddering.

“What is that?” Carver asked, looking down at the mess coming out of Josh.

Julian walked over, face still sour, “If I don’t miss my mark, I would say that is pussy grool,” he said.

Josh nodded.

“Jesus. Did they, you know?” Carver asked, voice raw.

“Fuck you’re an idiot,” Julian chuckled, putting his hands down his sides and thrusting his pelvis.

Josh wiped his mouth and sat back on his knees.

Julian grinned, “So, just one or both?” he asked, lifting an eyebrow.

Shaking his head, “Both and it was terrifying,” he said, hawking up some more material and gobbing. “I ache everywhere.”

Carver shook his head.

“We need to do some strategizing before she comes back,” Josh suggested.

“And you need a breath mint,” Julian added.

 

Chapter End Notes:

hmmm....