- Text Size +

Groping Around in the Dark

The light in the box was very weak and when Faith’s finally retired for the night, the interior of the boot box was pitch black.

“Spooky,” Julian murmured, making ghostly noises.

“We need to come up with a plan of action for tomorrow,” Josh suggested, voice sounding as weary as he felt.

“I’m all planned out,” Julian commented, “I think we just do what we offered to do and see what happens. I don’t think there is much else to think through.”

“We just watched Cadence eat Henry, I don’t think we can trust Faith,” Carver said

“What are you suggesting there jelly donut?” Julian queried.

“What if we pulled a double cross, straight out told Julie that Faith sent us in the hopes of maybe currying a little favor with her?”

Julian laughed mockingly, “Two things wrong with your brilliant plan, first, only me and Josh are going and if we sided with Julie, you would be left here all alone to bear Faith’s wrath. While not unappealing to me, the thought of you enduring all manner of indignities at the hands of that gorgeous twisted angel, I for one think Julie is worse,” he offered.

“So what’s your plan?” Carver challenged.

“Off the top of my head, I say we sneak in there and shit in her pillow, give the evil twat pink eye,” he replied.

Reclining back against the box, Josh chuckled making his ribs ache, “You and bodily functions,” he commented.

“What?” Julian replied.

“I’ve got a couple of other ideas for things we can do to meddle with Julie,” Josh replied.

“Better than dropping a deuce where she sleeps? I don’t think so,” Julian snorted.

“Here’s the reality check. We’re small, like real small and the only advantage we possess is stealth. What I want is one of those thin razor blades from a disposable razor and for Faith to break it in half so we can each have what’ll amount to be a straight edge that we can use to cut,” Josh tried to explain.

“Julie’s throat,” Julian interrupted and laughed menacingly, “fucking brilliant!”

“Um no, I was thinking more like the stitching in her clothes, shoelaces and the like, annoying shit like that,” Josh finished.

“I say we give her a Colombian necktie, send a little message,” Julian said evilly.

“To who?” Carver asked, chuckling under his breath.

“All of the broads who shrink people, let them know they’re vulnerable. Word would get around,” he said.

“No,” Josh denied.

“Think about it,” Julian encouraged.

“I did, we’ll stick to my idea,” Josh stated.

“Fine,” Julian conceded, letting out a prolonged exasperated breath.

“Your idea was stupid anyway,” Carver stated, “your way too little.”

“I guess you’re use to hearing that often enough even when you’re at full size,” Julian retorted with a snicker.

“The idea was impractical on a number of different levels. I highly doubt Faith or her mother would approve of us actually trying to harm Julie, even if we could, no. Faith wants to antagonize her sister and that’s what we’re going to do. We just need to be cautious. Based on what we’ve heard, Julie has no compunction about killing little people,” Josh ventured.

“You know a month from now Faith will be out there harvesting again, to replenish her supply,” Carver put forth.

“True, the more we can do to get her to bond with us, as people, as pets, as whatever, the less likely she’ll be to kill us. Right now we are only toys, playthings to her. We have a month to do everything we can to try and sway her opinion,” Josh said. “Then maybe she’ll honor her agreement to restore us.”

“While I agree with what you say about trying to get her to bond with us, I don’t think she’ll ever let us go. They will never put us back to full size because we could expose their secret,” Carver countered.

“Who the fuck would we tell?” Julian scoffed. “Oh these really hot girls shrink and eat people, after they use them like tiny little human tampons,” he added mockingly. “Fucktard.”

“I think Faith was being on the level when she made the offer. She could have easily agreed to no eating and then took Henry aside so we would never know. She was honest when she said no, and I think she’s was being genuine when she said she would consider restoring us. Lack of civility aside, Julian is right. Who could we tell? Who would ever believe it? No one. I know our chances are incredibly slim, but at least we have chances. Who knows how many other people have come been and gone through Faith? Could be hundreds. Don’t know. We also don’t know if she’s let others go before either,” Josh opined.

“Whatever, I think we need to grab some shuteye if we are going out on a sortie tomorrow,” Julian said.

“I’m beat,” Carver commented.

“You should be beat, often and with extreme prejudice after sucker punching me,” Julian quipped.

“Julian,” Josh reprimanded, pushing himself off the wall and crawling to where he remembered the food dish was.

“What are you doing?” Carver asked.

“I’m hungry,” Josh replied, “I’m going to grab a bite then rest up for tomorrow,” he said, fingers finding the edge of the dish. Sitting there eating, he tried to compartmentalize and bottle up the memory of what the two giant girls had done to him, how they had used him. He knew in the days and weeks to come that it was not going to be the last time. Gathering up a few more morsels, he crawled back to the wall where he wrestled inwardly with the idea of telling Julian of Faith’s special destination for the slender man, ultimately deciding Julian should know, even though Josh knew he would probably just make a sideways crack about it. “Just an FYI Julian, Faith’s says she’s saving you for her bum hole,” he said, knowing now after his most recent experience with the two that there was a huge gap between fantasy and reality.

“Really,” Julian chortled, elongating the word. “She does have a lovely ass,” he commented.

Josh chuckled, “Best appreciated whilst it is walking away, not while you are being crammed into it,” he offered.

“I am going to tear that shit up,” Julian snickered.

“Be just like going home for a shithead like you,” Carver sniped.

“You ever have a girl surrender her ass to you my avocado shaped frenemy? It is the ultimate act of submission, her way of saying do whatever you want to me. Just thinking about it has captured Caesar’s attention,” he chuckled.

“Caesar?”

“You don’t want to know,” Josh said, finished eating. “Just go to sleep,” he suggested.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for taking the time to follow this tale. Let me know what you think. Thanks