- Text Size +

Operation Jap Julie

Faith returned with all of the things Josh requested. She had even used some fingernail clippers to cut away a portion of the metal and fashion little handles on each of the razor blade halves, wrapping it with a small piece of white medical tape.

Putting the materials down on the desk, she fetched first Julian then Josh and placed them also on the desk top, an amused grim on her face as she watched the two of them gear up and prepare.

Grabbing one of the pieces of razor, Julian grinned and held it up, “Looks like a prison shank,” he chuckled waving it, expression suddenly changing, “or so I’ve heard.”

Josh chuckled, lifting the material up high and popping his head through the opening. Picking up the thumb tack, he slid the smooth side up his chest and pushed the fabric down over the tack, the point sticking out in front of him looping a length of thread around his waist to keep the tack from falling out.

“Clever, Josh,” Julian said, putting down the slashing blade and copying the shorter man.

Picking up the coiled, Josh looped it over his shoulder and took the needle in one hand, the razor in the other.

Soon enough, both of them were ready.

Faith checked the hall outside her room before hurrying back and collecting her two tiny saboteurs. Setting the two tiny men down on the floor at the base of the door, “Ten minutes,” she cautioned, angling her head.

Josh gave her a sharp nod, Julian just grinned.

With the point of the tack sticking straight from their chests, getting under the door required them to angle through, making the passage a little more difficult. Josh went first, aiding Julian on the other side.

Getting down low, “Remember,” Faith said softly, her head eclipsing the light under that part of the door.

The light in the room itself was fairly dim gloomy, filtering in through the seam of weakly drawn curtains, providing enough illumination for them to at least still see by.

Looking at the condition of the room, it was very evident the two sisters couldn’t be more unalike. Where Faith was neat and meticulous, Julie was the opposite. There were clothes strewn about the room on the floor, the bed was unmade. There were three pairs of shoes lying askew beside the door.

“Oh my god, the girl is a total slob,” Julian laughed. “It’s like someone through a grenade in here.”

“That’s good for us because it gives us tons of places to hide and provides us easy access to the stuff on the floor,” Josh replied, wrinkling his nose. “Smell that?”

Julian nodded, sticking out his tongue, “Musty, like she needs to open a window and air this shit out and get a bunch of Glade air fresheners,” he commented.

“I don’t see the clock,” Josh said, moving cautiously toward the bed.

“How can a girl that hot be so totally messy?” Julian proposed, shaking his head.

“I don’t know. Let’s try and see if we can locate the clock. You go left and see if you can spot it on the nightstand or the desk, I’ll stay right and head toward the bed. Try to keep in sight,” he said, looking at the mountain of stuff on the floor of the room, “if you can,” he added, shaking his head.

“Aye aye captain,” Julian said, grinning, loping of in the appointed direction.

Navigating over the carpet toward the bed, Josh stopped, standing at the threshold of light and darkness underneath the bed, tubes of this and that, magazines, cellophane wrappers barely in the tenebrous shadows.

 “JOSH!” came the high pitched panicked sound of Julian’s voice from across the room.

Moving quickly, Josh ran in the direction he had heard the voice, circling around a discarded pair of blue jeans and spotting Julian shuffling backward, eyes locked on a pile of discarded clothing. “What is it?” he asked, his own eyes following those of the slender man.

“It moved,” he stated, “there in the panties,” he added, pointing with the tip of the sewing needle.

The mound Julian was indicating was a pile of what appeared to be dirty laundry, consisting of a pair of crumpled up exercise pants, a couple of tops pulled inside out, a pair of panties still inside the pants and a half dozen assorted socks scattered around, “It’s just clothes,” Josh said, turning to look at Julian.

“No, no, no it fucking moved,” Julian hissed, eyes big and round. “I saw it.”

“Could it have just been clothes settling?” Josh asked, staring at the spot and seeing no movement at all.

“Listen to me when I tell, they fucking moved,” he declared.

“Are you sure?” Josh asked, holding his little blade out defensively.

“Yeah I’m fucking sure. I went over to take a quick look to see what kind of panties she wears and they moved,” he said, pointing with the hand holding the homemade weapon.

Eyes narrow and focused on the spot, Josh moved cautiously toward the lump of material Julian had said moved, blade poised.

“Man, I hope it’s not a spider,” Julian said, causing Josh to stop dead in his tracks.

“A spider? Why did you say spider? Do you think it could be spider?” he asked, sliding a foot back.

“Given the general untidiness of the room, I would say it’s entirely possible it is some type of fucking bug,” Julian offered.

“Oh man,” Josh said, shuddering, “I hope it’s not a spider,” he said nervously.

“Or a cockroach,” Julian added.

“Shut up,” growled Josh, flexing his fingers around the handle of his blade.

The closer he approached the material, the stronger and more pungent the not so fresh smell emanating from the soiled panties. It moved. “Mother fucker,” he said, jumping back.

“See, I fucking told you!” Julian asserted.

Eyes still on the spot, he waved a quieting hand and moved forward again, climb inside the pants. “Reeks like ass in here,” he voiced, pausing to see if the sound of his voice caused whatever it was to move again. It did.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thoughts? Impressions? Let me know, thanks