- Text Size +

The Girl in the Tight Pants

The library was an aging structure, sitting apart from other buildings in a green space on the university grounds. It was an old decaying edifice seldom used anymore, except maybe for horny teenagers looking for a quiet place to make out. They called it the ‘stacks’ referring to the seemingly endless piles of books stored there.

Josh had gone there for a different reason. He was in the process of constructing an essay and wanted this paper to be perfect.

Because it was after the end of the school day the library was devoid of students, Josh didn’t even see old Mrs. Tunney the ancient bespectacled librarian anywhere. The air always carried that musty smell of time.

Taking a seat at one of the long wooden tables under the green glass shade of a lamp, he sat down in a chair and pulled out his laptop, plugging it into the receptacle before hitting the button and powering it up.

Interlocking his fingers, he put his hands behind his head and leaned back in his chair while he waited for the machine to boot up.

He heard the sound of the library door opening and the sound of footsteps across the fancy marbled floor. Rolling his head to the side, he watched as the new arrival stepped into his line of sight. It was a girl, her arms enfolded around some books she was clutching across her chest. Wearing a short red colored jacket over a white shirt and faded denim jeans frayed bare in a couple of spots over her thighs teasing alabaster colored flesh underneath, she sported a pair of white leather running shoes on her feet. She was absolutely stunning, gorgeous long blonde hair pinned back, pouty lips and the biggest green eyes.

Walking up to the wide counter, she set the books down on it before looking around, making momentary eye contact with him. Her smile broadened before she demurely looked away and tucked a loose strand of golden hair behind her perfectly shaped ear.

She appeared to be a student, carried herself that way, but he didn’t know her and if a girl of that magnitude went to his school, he should have at least known about her.

It suddenly occurred to him he was staring. Uncomfortable, he averted his eyes and quickly brought his hands down and leaned forward, clearing his throat as he looked at his computer screen. Had she noticed?

Out of the corner of his eye he detected movement so he stole a surreptitious glance. She had turned her back to him, leaning forward over the counter straight legged, revealing the most perfectly shaped firm rounded bottom he had ever had the good fortune to see.

“Hello?” she called out, voice sweet and soft, alluring, turning her head to look left then back to the right.

Rolling his eyes, he grinned to himself, wishing there was some way he could pull out his cell phone and get a furtive picture of that magnificent ass.

Almost as if she could hear his thoughts, she looked back over her shoulder in his direction.

Eyes glued to his computer screen, he tried to open up his word document as he heard the sound of her feet as she approached.

“Excuse me, is there anybody here?” she asked, unleashing a devastating gorgeous smile on him, the kind that could suck the air out of your lungs if you weren’t prepared and he wasn’t.

Looking up, his eyes were at her chest level, generous firm breasts straining against the taut white fabric of her shirt, “Um,” he replied, looking around before back up at her. “I, uh, I didn’t, there was no one here when I got here either,” he stammered, tripping over his words.

“How long ago did you get here?” she queried.

“Maybe a minute or two before you, like pretty much just now,” he answered, hands pressed flat on the table top to prevent them from shaking.

She nodded, causing the recently tucked strand of golden hair to fall free. Replacing the wayward lock again, she smiled down at him, pretty even white teeth, “What’s your name?” she asked.

“Joshua Logan,” he replied, shaking his head, “Josh,” he clarified, feeling foolish.

“Josh,” she said, testing the word in her mouth. Smiling, “I like the way it rolls over my tongue,” she added. “Josh.”

He nodded mutely.

“When I was leaning over the counter there just now Josh, were you checking out at my butt?” she asked, arching an eyebrow and giving him an inquisitive smile.

He blushed, “Uh, um,” chuckling nervously and shaking his head.

“You weren’t?” she asked, tilting her head slightly to the side.

He was unsure how to respond, “I, um, like no, I saw you were looking for the librarian,” he replied, “and maybe I noticed, but, you know it wasn’t like I was scoping out your bum.”

She giggled, a pleasant sound. “You’re funny. It’s okay, I know have an incredible ass,” she said. “What do you think?” she inquired, turning slightly and giving her hips a shake as if to give him an opportunity to look at it.

Looking at her remarkable butt then away, another nervous laughed escaped his lips, “Yes, very nice,” he commented.

She turned back facing him, “I know, right?”

He nodded again. She certainly wasn’t overly humble, but with an ass like that, why should she be?

“There is something decidedly sweet about you,” she said playfully, touching the index finger of her right hand to her chin and tapping it.

Grinning, he shrugged, “I don’t know,” he babbled. God, I must sound like a freaking idiot!

She rewarded him with her smile again.

“What’s your name?” he blurted. She was so unbelievably pretty!

Shaking her head, blonde ponytail swishing cross her back, she leaned forward over him bringing a subtle hint of lilac with her. He swallowed hard. Her mouth was next to his ear, close enough he could feel her warm breath, then nothing, just blackness.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!