- Text Size +

Impulse Control

Julian leaned against the left foreleg of the dresser, eyes glued on Faith’s mother. The sound of something beyond the door captured her attention and she turned her head in that direction. He suspected time had expired and the noise was Faith come to collect them from Julie’s room. Figuring Josh was clever enough to manufacture a reason as to why he was alone, Julian had the distinct impression he had been left to his own devices.

That sense of impending doom slithered through his intestines, not because he felt threatened by the lovely giant sized woman with the tiny person lodged in her underpants, but because he himself was alone, isolated. It was that same feeling he had when he felt compelled to reveal himself to Faith in an attempt to strike up a bargain. It had been fairly easy to identify an avenue of approach for Faith, sibling rivalry. But what about momma? The mature woman possessed an air of authority, confidence. The way she laid the smack down on her daughters attested to her standing as the alpha of the house. What possible angle could he use to appeal to her and solicit her assistance without winding up in her belly? Or her panties? A wry smile touched his lips. Sure she was gorgeous, but the notion of being stuffed in underpants against a drooling snapper like that poor sap they had rescued from Julie’s room wasn’t something he was overly eager to try. If she would let him explore her at his own pace that had some awesome possibility, but he highly doubted that was the way she played.

Laying back on the bed, she curled up on her side, facing his direction.

“Does momma need a little nap?” he said, then chortled, realizing the wordplay.

“Mmm,” she breathed, eyes closing, hand sliding down the side of her body.

Only a portion of her was visible from where he was hiding. “Hold the phone now,” he said, grinning wolfishly. Was she going to play with herself? “You’re not doing what I think you’re doing are you, you naughty girl?” he asked, craning his neck to try and get a better look. “Dammit,” he muttered, realizing the only way he would be able to enjoy the show would be to gain some altitude. He wanted to get to a better vantage to be able to see what momma did when she thought no one was looking. Shaking his head, he made a sour face, reason advising him to use the opportunity to escape, imp in him encouraging him to find a good seat.

The conflict was simple, preservation versus curiosity. Despite his ardent desire to watch her play with her little friend, he knew smart money was to get back to Faith’s room until he could fathom a strategy to get her cooperation. If he had that ace, he would stay. Since he didn’t, he reluctantly decided he would head back to Faith’s.

Leaning out tentatively, Julian peeked up to make sure he had a fairly clear path. Taking a breath, he bolted for the door, arms pumping as he ran. Glancing up at her, it felt like at any moment she would open her eyes and spy him dashing across the open space of her floor. Silently, he willed her to keep her eyes closed.

Arriving at the door, he paused, looking back in her direction, “Don’t worry Big Sexy, Julian will be back,” he said, touching his fingers to his lips and blowing her a kiss before getting down on his stomach and crawling part way under the door.

Seeing the coast was clear, he slid out, crossing the hall on the diagonal. There was a certain euphoria, an exhilaration about the whole thing, like a high almost. It put a smile on his face as he reached the other baseboard and started toward the blonde girl’s room.

It was the sound of footsteps that alerted him to someone coming up the stairs. He knew for a fact it wasn’t momma. Was it Julie? Be damned if he wanted her to nab him. Making it to the small table in the hall, he paused as the redhead appeared at the top of the stairs. She had her purse in front of her, fishing around inside it looking for something.

Julian watched idly, circling the table leg and keeping it between him and her as she pulled out a set of keys.

Faith’s door opened and the blonde appeared in the hall. She didn’t see him, or if she did, she never let on.

“What do you want?” Julie asked, tone snide.

“I was just checking,” Faith replied very loudly, rolling her eyes.

“I’m standing right here, you don’t need to yell,” griped the redhead.

“Sorry,” Faith replied.

“Whatever, weirdo,” Julie snapped, opening her door and vanishing.

Faith tarried a moment, saying nothing more before she too disappeared into her own room.

Shaking his head, Julian resumed his trek. Arriving at the edge of the door, he once again got low and made his way under it before pulling himself upright and leaning his back on the door. How would Josh sell it?

It didn’t matter, Faith spied him and hurried over, crouching down, smile on her face. “Are you okay?” she asked, picking him up gently and removing his poncho before looking at his lower half.

Figuring it had to be some type of injury play on Josh’s part, Julian winced and nodded, “I’ll be okay,” he said, hamming it up a little. “Your sister’s room looks like someone has been testing grenades in there,” he added.

“That’s what Josh said too,” she added, moving over to the bed and hopping up, holding him in her open palm. “Let’s take a look,” she said, bringing him closer to her.

Pushing himself up, Julian made a show of a bum right leg only gingerly putting some weight on it.

“Okay?” she asked.

He grinned and nodded, “Yeah, I think so.”

A smile appeared on her face, “Good, because you and my sweet little bum hole have some unfinished business,” she declared.

Julian frowned, quite certain the orifice she was referring to was neither sweet nor little. “While normally I would say count me in particularly given the loveliness of your behind, but,” he expressed.

“Butt indeed,” she chuckled, curling her fingers around him and scooted off the bed toward her bathroom.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Not quite what some were hoping for or anitcipating, sorry :(