- Text Size +

Shower Time

In the bathroom, Faith slid the opaque curtain back and set Julian on the narrow shelf molded directly into the fiberglass shower. There was a scented bar of soap on the ledge near him and the footing felt a little treacherous. Next she pulled out the handle and adjusted the temperature control dial.

“It’s like the middle of the day,” he said, frowning, beginning to wish he had maybe approached momma.

“There is nothing like a little afternoon delight for putting a smile on a girl’s face,” she said, grinning evilly and stepping back, starting to peel her clothes off.

He watched her slowly disrobe. Josh had told him she was saving her turd cutter specifically for him. She confirmed it with her sweet little bum hole comment. It was one thing to fuck a girl in the ass, quite another to be fucked by her ass. How would he be able to breathe? Assholes were water tight. Naked, she was looking out of this world good but he could feel his anxiety level rising with the prospect of spelunking her poop chute.

Shaking his head, he looked on. She giggled, did a little flounce and bounce before stepping into the shower and drawing the plastic curtain closed behind her as hot water sprayed over her luscious chest. Closing her eyes, Faith leaned forward and let the water wash over her before pulling back and running her along either side of her head and throwing her hair back over her shoulders.

Grinning, she turned to face him, taking the small bar of soap from beside him, sliding it over her taut stomach and up onto her glistening firm full breasts.

Standing on his perch, watching this teenaged goddess, water cascading off her immaculate body was truly spectacular to behold. Despite the knowledge he was soon to be inside her anus, he found his body responding, or maybe it was residual arousal left over from his trip to her mother’s room, either way, Caesar rose to attention.

Seeing the physiological reaction of his body, she put the bar back and touched the top of his head with a soapy finger and laughed, “Somebody has a dirty mind,” she joked.

“Only if I go head first,” he quickly retorted, instantly regretting planting that seed in her mind. He definitely didn’t want to go head first.

She laughed and put some foamy soap residue on his face.

“Hey,” he groused, swiping at her retreating finger before slathering the suds over himself. Josh, goody two shoes bullshit aside, made a good point, how could something this sweet and playful be such a merciless fiend? He had personally witnessed both Ham and Henry get swallowed. No remorse, no apology, just gone. Unlike Josh and his weak assed appeal to her sense of morality, Julian didn’t care about the rationale or lack of empathy. It was what it was. His focus was on making sure he didn’t wind up getting sucked down her gullet and squeezed out, leaving a greasy skid mark on the girl’s toilet bowl as he shuffled off the mortal coil. Shaking his head, he snickered, knowing he was going about the process in reverse, up her ass not out.

After washing herself, Faith made a show of turning away from him and showing him her amazingly sculpted tush. “Remember the last time you got to see this up close?” she inquired, grinning.

“Yeah, I remember, right there the toilet, we laughed, we cried, good times,” he said facetiously, beaming her a manufactured smile.

She tittered, “You are so sassy,” she said.

“That’s me, a regular jackanapes,” he replied.

She turned back toward him, leaning forward close to him, the flesh of her water heated left breast mashing him flat against the rigid fiberglass above his shelf.

“You’re smothering me,” he wheezed, unable to do anything under the force of her tit.

“I think I am going to play with myself while you are in my bum,” she mused, watching his face turn red before leaning back and allowing him to breath.

Dropping to his knees, he gasped humid heated air into his lungs, “I am going to hammer your little cinnamon ring and own that shit, hopefully more figuratively than literally,” he boasted knowing his taunt was hollow but feeling better because of it.

“Bold words,” she remarked, rinsing herself off again before shutting off the water.

Getting back up to his feet, the footing slippery because of the soapy water, he made a serious face and began reciting lyrics from the Doors song Back Door Man.

She made a quizzical face.

Realizing the reference was lost on her, he wave his hands in her direction and made a sour face, “Kids these days, no appreciation for the classics,” he dismissed.

Grabbing a towel, she shook her head and started drying herself. “Ready?” she asked, flicking damp hair back over her shoulders.

“Does it matter?” he asked, knowing it didn’t.

“Not really,” she giggled, reaching out and grabbing him and sitting down on the toilet. Leaning forward, she reached behind her back, position him near her snug asshole. Applying a little pressure, “There we go,” she cooed, his feet sliding through the flukes of her butthole, the sphincter relaxing enough to allow his slippery form to pass into her bottom. The further into her he went, passed his waist, he could feel the tissue in the tight channel compressing all around him. Soon the only thing not embedded in her crinkle was his left arm and his head. The powerful muscle squeezing his little body, forcing him to labor in order to get a breath.

When she stood upright, her cheeks came together crushing against him. It was already a Herculean task to breathe and this only made it that more difficult for him. When she walked and clenched her muscles, he felt himself being sucked deeper inside of her dark sleeve, over his shoulder and his head. Now only his arm remained outside of her, only his arm to keep the sphincter from sealing itself and his doom.

 

Chapter End Notes:

It just occurred to me, the title may have implied a golden time, though we sort of went the other way with it...