- Text Size +

The Golden Rule

Setting her phone down, Faith bounced across the room, bright smile on her pretty face. “You’re in luck Carver, Cadence is coming over soon,” she said, followed by a purring noise.

“What, what does that mean?” he asked, voice too soft for Faith to hear, but loud enough for Bohdi and Julian.

“Means your gelatinous ass is going to get fucked in every which way imaginable. When you get inside Cadence, be sure to give my regards to Henry while you’re there,” Julian snickered.

Reaching into the tank, Julian was surprised when Faith plucked him up. “Hey,” he noised as she extracted him from the tank. “What’re you doing?” he asked, pushing back against her fingers.

“Hush now,” she said, “I still have to show you to my mom,” she added.

Julian instantly calmed, “Your mom?” he asked nonchalantly, running a hand through his still damp long dark hair.

Faith nodded as she walked to the door, “Be polite, she doesn’t tolerate disrespect,” she cautioned. Closing the door behind her, she moved down the hall and rapped gently on her mother’s bedroom door. Hearing nothing she returned down the hall and descended the stairs to the lower level.

Excited by the prospect of actually getting to interact with Faith’s mater, Julian made certain to try and absorb every detail of the interior of the house as the girl brook him into a fancy kitchen. Mrs. May was seated at a small clear glass table beneath a large window overlooking an enormous and expansive verdant back yard. At her daughter’s approach, Mrs. May looked up from the magazine.

Walking to the table, Faith sat and placed Julian down, suppressing a smile as Josh fussed in her panties. “You said you wanted to see it,” she announced.

It? Julian flicked an annoyed glance at Faith before looking up at the more mature woman. She was magnificent. The warm natural light drawing out gorgeous highlights in her full bodied chestnut hair. “Julian,” he offered, lopsided grin on his face.

So this was the brazen little one who had audaciously crept into her room, Merys thought suppressing a smile. Its body language was bold, almost defiant, like a tiny little wild thing. Leaning forward, she folded her arms on the table and examined it.

Julian remained passive, arms hanging at his side and face expressionless under the scrutiny of Faith’s gorgeous mother. He kept his eyes non-confrontational.

You are cheeky she thought, watching him.

The sound of a doorbell chimed.

“Cadence,” Faith said, looking toward the hall leading out of the kitchen

“Go to the door, I’ll mind this little one,” Merys offered.

 “Thanks,” Faith replied, hopping up from the table and barreling toward the front door.

Leaning forward and putting her right elbow down on the table before tracing the perimeter of her full lips with an index finger, she studied him, “Now let me get a good look at you shall we?” she said. Was he smiling? She leaned closer, her face perhaps now only six inches away from him. There on the side of his face was a sly little smile. Licking her lips, slowly, sensually, she chuckled.

When she leaned forward, he could smell her lavender perfume, sweet but not too much. Faith and Julie were both gorgeous girls, but Mrs. May, she was a beautiful woman. It required incredible restraint to keep Caesar from responding.

“I trust your accommodation in my daughter’s bottom was not overly taxing?” she asked, lower her hand near him and extending the same finger she had used on her lips to lift his chin.

He smirked. “Given her tender age, I took it easy on her and she should be fine in a day or two,” he said, meeting her eyes.

Mrs. May arched an eyebrow and chuckled. Moving her hand forward again, she knocked it off its feet and put her index finger on its tiny skull, pinning it to the table, firm but not painful. Slowly, she traced the restraining finger over his tattoed torso, across his privates and down his leg.

Cadence and Faith appeared in the entryway to the kitchen, the brunette carrying a bright blue colored icy slushie drink in a clear plastic cup.

Releasing the pink straw from her lips, “Hi Mrs. May,” Cadence said, big radiant smile on her face.

“Cadence,” answered Faith’s mother, releasing Julian before rising slowly from the table. Turning her head back, she looked down on the tiny sprawling man, smoldering eyes holding his before the ghost of a smile touched her lips. “You should really take your little plaything back upstairs sweetheart,” she said.

“Yep,” Faith replied, coming over to the table and taking Julian in her hand.

“A curiosity, is that one of the ones that escaped?” Merys asked.

Faith nodded. “Him and Josh.”

“I see. Well remember to keep a close watch on that one. Who knows what mischief it might get itself in if it gets out and about again,” she cautioned, mischief in her big sparkling eyes.

“I will,” Faith answered, before nodding to Cadence.

Julian’s eyes lingered on Mrs. May as Faith and Cadence left the kitchen. Just before he crossed the threshold into the hallway, she looked in his direction, the same wisp of a smile on her full lips as they made eye contact.

Fuck he was going to need to rub one out. He was almost there in Faith’s ass and now interacting with momma, he definitely needed to bust. He remained limp while the two girls pounded up the stairs to Faith’s room.

Crossing her room, Faith deposited him in the tank while Cadence hopped her posterior up onto the bed.

“Oh shit, oh shit,” Carver murmured, hands on the glass and eyes glued to Faith’s back as she joined her friend on the bed.

“Dibbs on the mom,” Julian said, grinning.

“Who’s that?” Bohdi asked.

“This human jujube’s girlfriend,” Julian replied with a snicker, pointing a finger at Carver walking closer.

“It’s not funny,” Carver protested, shaking his head.

“How do you think she feels? It’s going to take some effort to cram your wide body into any one of those holes?” Julian replied.

“Eh, lay off mate,” Bohdi said.

“Shut your pie hole Kangaroo Jack,” Julian retorted then burst out laughing. “Wait, I got one,” he said moving closer to Bohdi, “she could put the shrimp in the Barbie,” he chortled pointing to the bed.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share thoughts/feelings/impressions/ideas relating to this little tale. Thanks.