- Text Size +

Carver’s Reprieve, Julian Cool as Ice.

Carver was nervous. Hands clammy, sweat at his brow as he looked over at the two behemoths on the bed chatting like typical teenage girls. Except, they weren’t typical. They were killers, through and through. He hadn’t seen Faith devour Ham, but he had personally witnessed Cadence suck Henry down inside her with a giggle and belly pat.

Julian certainly wasn’t helping matters any and with Josh gone, no one was keeping the tall skinny bastard in check. If only Faith could have kept him trapped in her bottom longer, or better yet suffocated him, but no, instead she took Julian out and kept Josh.

Bohdi seemed like a decent sort, his accent a little thick at times. At least Julian was being an equal opportunity asshole, though why he seemed to cleave to Josh was a mystery.

There was no doubt Cadence was an extremely attractive girl, she was gorgeous, like Faith. If he was full sized, he would definitely have considered them both way out of his league, if not disqualified because he didn’t think either was an age appropriate sex partner. Forget the fact they were murderers. When Faith had returned Josh to the box after their play, the younger more physically fit man looked abused.

The prospect of being used like some kind of a fuck toy was terrifying.

“Hey porky,” Julian snickered, “looks like she’s developed  a taste for some bacon.”

She did keep glancing over, absently playing with a loose strand of her long dark hair and licking her bottom lip.

Noticing the other girl’s distraction, “You ready?” Faith asked.

“Oh I’m ready,” she assured, grinning.

“Go get him then,” urged the blonde.

Clapping her hands, Cadence scooted off the bed and moved quickly to the aquarium, eyes focused on Carver. Reaching over the top, she moved her hand toward the chubby little man.

Looking up at the comely brunette, “Kay-dunce,” Julian said in a low drawn out voice.

Suddenly she stopped hand near Carver. Curling her lips up, she chuckled, and took Julian in her hand instead.

“Hey! What?” Julian protested ensnared in the brunette’s vice like grip.

“I’ve had enough of your little verbal jabs and think perhaps it’s time you learned to not bite the hand that holds the hand that feeds you,” Cadence said, raising him up out of the tank.

A wash of relief fell over Carver and he couldn’t help but beam at the turnaround of fortune, the grin on his face from ear to ear, “Have fun you two,” he said enthusiastically.

“Ah mate, good on you,” Bohdi said chuckling up at the retreating Julian.

“Fuck you and the koala you rode in on, you too Pillsbury,” grumbled Julian just before Cadence brought him back over and set him on the bed.

“Julian? I thought you wanted to play with Carver?” Faith inquired, looking down at Julian.

“I did, but now I really just want to fuck the sass out of Julian,” Cadence said, removing her top.

Faith giggled, “Okay, just let me put Josh away,” she said, sliding off the bed.

Julian frowned. Apparently Cadence wasn’t quite the dullard he presumed her to be or he wasn’t nearly as clever as he thought himself to be, either way, he knew he was up shit creek, again. Silently he watched the enormous brunette divest herself of clothing as Faith dropped Josh back in the tank. He could see Carver’s stupid grinning face watching through the glass. Extending both arms, he gave the more portly man a double middle finger salute. Carver just waved back.

“Toys?” Faith asked, walking back and peeling off her own shirt.

Cadence looked at Faith then Julian then at the blue raspberry flavored ice drink leaving a pool of condensate on the nightstand. “Maybe just the straw,” she said nodding slowly.

Julian’s eyes followed Cadence’s over to the slushie and the long pink straw inside the cup. The straw? “Fuck that,” he said, shaking his head slowly.

“You don’t want the straw?” Faith asked.

Cadence giggled. Reaching over, she removed the straw from the cup and brought it between her lips, sucking the small measure of blue ice into her mouth.

Julian stepped forward, making a demonstrative display of limping, “Ankle’s still pretty sore,” he protested.

“I know,” Cadence said, scooping him up and moving him toward the night table. “Ice.”

The next thing Julian knew he was up to his armpits in ice cold blue slushie. Looking up at the top of the cup, some fifteen feet above his head, he knew there was no possible way he could get himself to the lip and out. The cold sapped his body heat rapidly and within seconds he was chattering and wrapping his arms about himself.

Faith leaned over the top of the cup, “You want the straw now?” she asked.

“F-f-fuck you,” he stuttered.

Cadence chuckled, “Don’t worry, we will,” she promised.

“Straw?” Faith repeated.

Reluctantly he nodded, body now so cold he was no longer able to shiver.

Cadence lowered the flared end of the straw down near him. Feebly, he reached out for it, but the ice had robbed him of sensation and the ability to grasp it.

“He’s too cold,” Faith said. “Wait,” she added, taking the cup in her hand and bringing it up to her parting lips before tilting it and the contents toward her mouth. Julian remain huddled as he was essentially poured into Faith’s mouth.

“Careful you don’t swallow him,” Cadence reminded.

Pinning the tiny man to the roof of her mouth with her tongue, Faith swallowed the blue colored ice.

Trapped between tongue and palate, Julian relished the heat inside Faith’s mouth, doing what he could to open himself up to it in his limited capacity to move.

Removed from Faith’s mouth, the blonde and Cadence used a piece of floss to tether him to the straw, his head near the open flared end.

“I think the protest was just a ploy for some attention. He may have wanted this the whole time,” Cadence commented, nodding at her handiwork.

A big shit eating grin on his face, Julian for once remained quiet. He didn’t think it was important to tell the girls he had pissed in the slushie, well at least not yet.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I think next chapter will be about Julie...hmmm