- Text Size +

The Red Room

Julie was not happy. First, she was restricted from taking tinies for an entire week and now she had to expend effort and clean up her room. She blamed Faith for her misfortune, grumbling under her breath as she attempted to make a dent in the chaos of her room. Walking to the door with an armload of dirty laundry, she felt a sudden sharp stab of white agony in her right foot making her drop her clothes and hop on her uninjured foot while she folded her leg back and clutched her hurt foot to see what had caused the pain. Near the heel was a thumb tack embedded in her skin.

Dropping her foot, she carefully walked back to her bed on her toes and brought injured foot up. “Son of a bitch!” she growled, trying get her fingernails under it to pluck it out. Pulling it free, she cursed, examining the tack. Had it come from her wallboard? There a half dozen tacks and another score of pushpins there. How did it get near the door? Twisting her foot, she looked at the little red dot where blood filled the hole in her foot.

Limping to the board on her wall, she positioned the sharp end of the tack to the center of the chest of the crucified form pinned there and applied pressure, the point digging in. “Did you see this fall?” she challenged, voice full of pent up rage.

“N-no,” croaked the figure, a little male, shaking its head, eyes wide with panic, eyes moving from the steel pressing into his flesh to the girl providing the force behind it.

Growling, she began pushing the tack more firmly, the point cutting cruelly into the soft flesh of the tiny figure.

“I did see something!” screamed the tiny things, voice shrill and laced with pain.

Julie snickered, “Now you saw something?” she challenged, lessening the force behind the steel she was impaling through the figure.

“Please, I’ll tell you everything,” gasped the tiny man, breath coming in rapid gasps, the sharp end of the tack carving into his sternum.

“Go on,” she commanded, irritated at having to prompt the whining little thing.

“I saw others here in your room,” he wheezed.

Frowning, “Others? Other what?” Julie asked, screwing up her face.

“People, little people, at least I think they were people, they were dressed darkly and two of them came into your room both times, except the second time only one stayed. The first time they took something out of your clothing on the floor, I think it was a person,” the crucified man explained quickly.

“When?” she demanded, voice raised, eyes narrowed.

“Today, earlier today,” he answered, trembling despite the pins through his wrists and ankles.

Lips pulling back, Julie snarled and shook her head angrily, “You conniving little bitch!” she growled.

The immobile figure tacked to her board remained silent in the heat of her outburst.

 Turning away she stormed across her room and then back to the desk, dropping thumb tack to the surface, “Does she honestly think she can get away with this shit?” she challenged, stabbing a finger at the man on her board.

He shook his head slightly from side to side.

Rearing back, Julie chuckled out loud, “Okay,” she said, nodding. “You want to play it this way, I’m game!” Glancing back to the board, “Well you’ve done good,” she acknowledged, putting her hand across its torso to support it. First, she removed the pins at his feet and then his wrists, allowing it to fall in her hand where she cradled it in her palm.

Whimpering, the tiny figure rolled onto its side in a fetal position, trying to protect its injured limbs.

Julie snickered, bringing the broken little thing before her face. “Does it hurt?” she asked, voice sarcastic and riddled with mock concern.

The huddled figure didn’t respond other than to try and make itself into a tighter ball.

Laughing, Julie opened her mouth and extended her tongue, before flicking the tiny balled up figure in her hand toward the gaping maw.

Moving her head slightly she caught the tiny man in her mouth and closed her lips into a smile. Using her tongue, she propelled it to the back of her mouth and lifted her chin before swallowing, the frantic struggles of the little thing tickling her esophagus all the way down into her stomach.

Patting her stomach contentedly, she walked to the bed and sat down. She needed to think this through. Her first inclination was simply to go pound of Faith’s door and demand the return of her little one. The second was to tell her mother and get her little one back that way. A slowly cunning smile crawled across her plump lips. Option number three was to catch the little ones Faith was sending into her room. “Send your little thieves in here and see what I do them once I catch them. It will be epic!” she said evilly. Once she had Faith’s toys, she could then go to their mother and demand the return of her abducted little one. The thought of turning the table on her annoying sister filled her with glee.

Glancing at her nightstand, she reached over and pulled open the drawer, removing the small clear container containing another one of her little ones. “I think it’s time to play,” she said, reclining back onto her bed and bringing her feet up.

The tiny thing inside the plastic bottle shook its head, hands pressed against the side as she unfastened her jeans and slid her free hand inside her panties, fingers touching the dewy wetness she found there.

Bring the container to her mouth, she held it in her teeth while she lifted her ass up off the bed and slid her jeans down over her thighs.

“No,” squealed the terrified occupant trapped inside the rounded container.

Biting down harder, she heard a cracking sound, the plastic surrendering under the force of her powerful jaw.

“Please,” begged the imperiled figure.

Chuckling, Julie took the bottle back in her left hand and kicked her pants off the rest of the way. “Don’t worry, there is still so much yet for you to do,” she assured, twisting off the cap and tossing it onto the still messy floor before spilling her little hostage onto her stomach. She could feel herself already becoming damp with anticipation.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, the straw that broke...well you know the rest