- Text Size +

Subterfuge

“Hello?” Faith asked, responding to the soft tapping on her bedroom door.

“I’m leaving to go out to town for few hours, you want anything from there?” replied the voice of Julie.

Pondering a moment, “Ooh,” Faith noised, patting her tummy right beside where Carver was huddled, “Some of those cookies from that fresh baked place,” she replied, licking her lips.

“How many of them would you like?” Julie asked.

Faith exchanged a glance with Cadence, “Half dozen maybe?”

“You want six of them?” Julie clarified, tone pleasant.

“Yes please,” Faith replied, surprised her sister was actually being nice.

Julie laughed, “Sure, but two things, one fuck you, two, what’s it like to want?” she chortled, the sound of her feet descending the stairs loud.

“Bi-otch,” Cadence said elongating the word and shaking her head.

Faith chuckled, “Now I really want those cookies,” she said rolling her head to the side and grinning at the dark haired girl.

Cadence nodded, smile on her face, “They are very good,” she agreed, licking her own lips.

Taking Carver in her hand, Faith sat upright, “Hold the phone,” she started. “If Julie is going out, I can send Julian and Josh back over to her room to create a little bit of mayhem,” she suggested, grinning wickedly.

Cadence frowned, “I really like having Julian in my butt, seems so satisfying,” she pouted playfully as she wiggled her bottom.

“We need to take advantage of the timing. I’ll send Josh and Julian over in the next little bit and while we wait for them to do their stuff over there, we can enjoy Carver,” Faith offered, glancing down at the chubbier tiny.

Carver didn’t like the idea at all, but curbed his tongue, fearing protest could lead to something much worse, like the inside of one of their stomachs.

Turning, Cadence presented her bottom and allowed Faith to carefully take the pink plastic in her fingers and gently remove Julian and the straw lodged in her behind.

Sliding through the incredibly constrictive sphincter of Cadence’s rectum and into the fresh air, Julian took a deep breath, though found it hard because the tight flukes squeezed the air out of him.

Cadence spun herself around and into a seated position on the bed, “You have anything more you want to say?” she invited, grinning down at him. “I would love nothing better than to keep you in there in perpetuity.”

“Big wor-,” he paused, catching himself and considering the potential consequences of chirping, “I’m good,” he finished, entire body aching from the recent vigorous use and rigors imposed on his tiny body.

Setting Carver on her bare thigh, Faith laid the straw on the bed and began picking at the knotting securing him to the plastic. “We’re going to send you and Josh back over to Julie’s room,” she said, unravelling the line.

Back to Julie’s? Julian grinned. A chance to get back to Mrs. May’s room. He only wished he hadn’t just spent a healthy chunk of time crammed into a bunch of Faith and Cadence’s orifices.

Carver watched silently, fearing if he said anything he might wind up on the straw himself.

Free from the plastic tubes, Julian struggled to his feet, massaging the indents created in his flesh by the bindings.

“You want to give him a wash?” Faith asked, motioning with her head toward the bathroom.

Before he could turn, Julian was locked in Cadence’s hand and on his way to the bathroom where the brunette doused him under the tap before drying him off and returning to the bedroom.

“Grab Josh,” Faith instructed, pointing at the aquarium.

Walking over, Cadence grinned down at Josh through the glass, “Come on little one,” she urged, putting her free hand inside and collecting the named tiny.

Setting Carver on the bed to the side, Faith showed Cadence how she had previously outfitted the two saboteurs.

“All they’re missing is lampblack on their faces,” Cadence said, grinning.

“Or shit,” Julian mumbled under his breath, loud enough for Josh but too low for the girls to make out.

“Sorry?” Faith asked, missing his comment.

Grinning, Julian gave her a thumbs up but dare not repeat himself just in case.

With the two little diversionists darkly garbed and equipped with makeshift blades and two additional thumbtacks, Faith took them both in one hand. “You guys ready?” she asked, wrinkling her face in amusement.

Josh nodded while Julian chuckled and shook his head slightly. He didn’t feel in much condition to take a run at the girl’s mother, but when might another chance like this present itself. He couldn’t help it, it was like the mature woman had planted a seed in his brain.

Scooting off the bed, Cadence opened the door to the hall and peeked out before motioning to Faith the coast was clear.

Josh and Julian in hand, Faith crept out, travelling the short span of hallway to Julie’s door. Rapping lightly on the portal, “You still here Julie?” she called. No response. “Julie?” she repeated. Again, there was no response forthcoming from within the room. Crouching down, she opened her hand and set the two darkly clad miniature men on the carpet near the bottom of the door.

Josh looked up and nodded, Julian just smirked. His plan was simple. Wait for Faith to clear out, scoot back across the hall into Mrs. May’s room and wait for the mature goddess to return. He knew Josh would protest, but it didn’t much matter, he was determined. Would Faith’s mother punish the girl further for losing him? Maybe not if he put a smile on her face.

“Listen, Julie said she’ll only be gone for a few hours, but I do want to take any additional chances so I want you guys to be back here in forty five minutes,” she instructed.

“Forty five minutes,” repeated Josh, nodding.

“Julian?” she asked, angling her head to one side.

“Got it,” he replied, rolling his eyes.

“Alright, go,” she whispered, making a motion toward the door with her hand.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, Carver