- Text Size +

Carver ‘s Grand Adventure

Standing there immobile, Carver waited on the top of the bed, like a well trained pet taught to heel. He has witnessed how they had used Julian for their pleasure and harbored no illusions their handling of him would be much different.

“So what are we going to do with you?” Cadence mused, grinning down on him.

Looking up meekly, he shook his head. He had never been particularly successful with women, his self-consciousness about his weight left him with an eroded confidence women seemed capable of detecting. “I don’t know, please,” he said.

Faith returned from dropping off her two little destructors. Sloughing off her clothes, she hopped back up onto the bed, the motion knocking Carver from his feet.

Yes they were beautiful, but so too were they terrifying. Remembering Henry vanish down Cadence’s slender throat filled him with dread.

“You ever been in a threesome before?” Faith asked, tilting her head to the side.

“N-no,” Carver replied diffidently.

“Would this qualify as a threesome, or just two and a half?” Cadence posed, chuckling.

Faith laughed, “True enough, but I think our little friend here is more of a peeper than a player,” she commented.

“Oh?” Cadence queried, arching an eyebrow.

Faith nodded, “One of those guys who loves girls but only through the security of a computer screen in the wee hours of the morning,” she suggested.

Carver remained still as a church mouse. There was a ring of truth in the blonde giantess’s presumption. He did love women but lacking courage never dared to risk, instead living vicariously through porn.

“Up,” Faith said, motioning Cadence onto her knees while she assumed the same position.

Obliging, Cadence shuffled forward, careful not to squish the miniaturized spectator beneath them as she embraced Faith over Carver.

The mattress under his feet shook, forcing him down as the two gigantic girls loomed directly over his head, the air around him was close, hot and tainted with the pungent tang of excited sex. There was nowhere for him to go amidst the tangle of long smooth legs penning him in. For the moment all he could do was watch. Lying on his back, eyes locked onto the spectacle hovering above, he was so scared. Whether it was the adrenalin coursing through his rapidly beating heart or the pheromones the girls were exuding, and despite the fear he felt, he was excited. Looking up at the tight puckered anuses of each girl, he couldn’t imagine them opening enough to swallow him, but after having seen Julian buried deep in Cadence, he knew appearances were deceptive. Just like the girls themselves. Two angelic goddesses of death.

Immense hands from each girl appeared between them, fingers ending in painted nails stroking flesh and exploring moistening folds as the sounds of kissing and love play filled his ears.

From his unique vantage, Carver could call to mind no words that would adequately describe the performance he was witnessing.

Faith’s hand descended, sliding under his body and cradling him in the hollow channel created by her fingers before she brought him up and pressed his body against the brunette’s weeping pussy. Gently, she massaged him up and down the moist crease in Cadence’s sex, his body glistening with her sticky excitement.

The gooey secretions clung tenaciously to him and the pressure Faith was applying prevented him from trying to rid himself of it as it coated his flesh. Given his proximity, the brunette’s vagina, engorged and swollen was sauna like in its heat, lips folding around him as Faith manipulated him against the tight nub atop Cadence’s privates.

Up and down she moved him, teasing Cadence before bringing her hand to her mouth and tracing her tongue over Carver, tendrils of tacky clear juice connecting him to her mouth before she puckered her lips and sucked the strand of fluid into her mouth. “Mmm,” Faith cooed, lips smacking and tongue snaking out and over him again. This time, she shifted him forward and he felt himself being drawn into her mouth very similar to the way she had ingested Cadence’s juices.

Sliding him passed her white teeth, she closed her lips and smiled, using her tongue to roll him over and around the interior of her mouth.

Carver tried to go limp at the mercy of her powerful tongue as she swept him about easily. Knowing he hovered on the precipice of death, he silently prayed she wouldn’t swallow. She didn’t, instead she and Cadence shared another kiss and he was trapped between their mouths while each was reluctant to let him go. Faith’s teeth held his hands, Cadence his feet. One slip and he would be an amputee. Faith was the first to let go and Cadence slurped him into her mouth with gleeful chuckle.

When next he was in the light, Cadence drooled him into her hand. Faith was on her back, legs splayed, fingers holding her vagina open.

Shifting him as she lowered her hand, she slid his feet into Faith, the blonde sighing as she welcomed him into her.

He tried to protest, to say something as her frilly flesh swallowed him, but he was at a loss and soon he was passed his navel and to his armpits staring up at her urethral opening above his face.

Cadence removed her hand, a shadow falling over him as she lowered her head. Her chin close enough he could reach up and touch it, she extended her tongue and teasingly flicked Faith’s erect clit.

He could feel the folds around undulate as the blonde girl responded to the touch. Suddenly there was an insistent pressure on the back of his neck and head and he was driven further into the humid pussy.

Mouthing opening and closing rapidly, he tried to suck in as much air as he could and then he was inside completely, the sound of Faith’s blood being driven by the strong beat of her heart. It was so claustrophobic, pressure bearing down on him from all sides, he felt like he was being smothered. Panicking, he released the air in his lungs and frantically tried to fight his way back up and out. Now he felt he couldn’t breathe, mouth opening but only Faith juices entering him. Spots danced across his vision and he was sure he was going to drown inside her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, The Killing Field