- Text Size +

Have a Little Faith

Checking the digital clock on the nightstand beside her bed, Faith looked at Cadence and nodded, it was time to collect her littles from Julie’s room. She was excited to hear what mischief her two little saboteurs had wrought upon her sister.

Peering out of her door, she looked up and down the length of the hall before slipping into the corridor and stealthily making her way down to Julie’s door. Dropping to her knees, she scanned the seam beneath the door, startled when she heard sounds of movement come from within the room. Bringing her head down to floor level, she tried to look under the door, only to find it blocked. Then she heard Julie’s voice, tone triumphant and Faith knew without a doubt, one or both of her tinies were imperiled.

Pushing herself back up onto her feet, she knocked on the door in staccato fashion.

“What?” inquired the voice of Julie from beyond the door, tone still oozing smugness.

“Mom wants to see you downstairs,” Faith replied, manufacturing an excuse.

Inside the room, Julie frowned, looking at the tiny scrawny thing in her hand. As much as she wanted to snuff it out, she wanted Faith to suffer and though eating it or ripping it apart might upset her sister, she believed she had something far more insidious in mind.

Julian rolled to his side in the palm of the girl, trying his best to give her a sneer as she tore away his makeshift garment.

Grinning, she pulled out the elastic of her pants and panties together and unceremoniously dumped the tiny creature into the front of her panties before releasing the elastic and sealing it against her moist privates, fingers moving it around and setting it nicely between the plump lips of her vagina.

Striding across the room, she bent down, removing the barrier across the bottom of her door before straightening up and opening it, big malicious grin on her face. “Mom wants to see me?” she asked, reaching down to adjust the little thing squirming futilely in her underpants.

The gesture wasn’t lost on Faith, she had had enough playthings secured in her own panties before to recognize the significance of the movement, “Yes,” she answered.

“About?” Julie challenged.

Faith shrugged, “She didn’t say,” she answered nonchalantly.

Letting out an irritated breath, Julie shook her head. “Okay,” she said, motioning Faith out of the way before stepping into the hall and closing her door.

Faith turned and started walking back to her room.

“Why did she send you to my room to get me?” Julie asked, sliding the key into the lock and securing the door.

Without bothering to look back, Faith just waved a dismissive hand.

Moving up the hall, Julie paused at Faith’s open door, making a snotty face and nodding to Cadence before looking back to her sister, “You should come downstairs too,” she urged.

Faith shook her head and made a dismissive noise, “She wants to see you. Maybe she’s going to lift the ban on acquiring new playthings for you, I don’t know.”

Julie’s eyes glinted maliciously, her hand again drifting down near her crotch, “I think you might find it very enlightening,” she purred, the sensation of Julian struggling against the folds of her womanhood eliciting some delicious sensations in her pussy.

Scowling, Faith exchanged a look with Cadence. She suspected Julie was toying with her, calling her on the bluff and aware of the fact the ruse to summon her was bogus, wanting to confront her in front of their mother. The way the redhead looked, practically masturbating, suggested she had caught either Julian or Josh or both and was going to make some show of dispatching them in front of their mother as a way to rub Faith’s nose in it. Accompanying Julie might at least allow her some damage control.

Lifting her chin, Julie looked over at the fish tank on Faith’s desk, “You made a little home for them?” she scoffed, chuckling and taking a step forward to get a better look.

Faith interposed herself between her sibling and the tank. If Julie recognized Bohdi, bad things could erupt. “Yes,” she replied, raising her right hand to arrest Julie’s progress.

“Soft,” Julie chided, snorting and shaking her red mane.

“I’m surprised you are willing to make your mother wait,” Cadence remarked indirectly, examining the condition of her fingernails.

Julie sneered. Should she remove the little thing from her panties and make a show of devouring it? Chew it up? Or should she just crush the life out of it and toss the dead limp thing onto Faith’s floor? Drop it from height and then stomp it, making sure to twist her foot and smear it into the carpet? Given the contemptuous look on the blonde’s face, all very tempting options. Julie’s expression changed, becoming more of a smirk. No. what she had planned would be far more rewarding and damning for Faith. It made her tingle with anticipation. “I guess we should go then?” she asked, turning back to the door.

Faith nodded, flicking a glance to Cadence.

“You too Cadence,” Julie added.

“I’m good,” replied the brunette.

“No, you should come with us, I think it’s important,” Julie stated.

“I really don’t care what you think,” Cadence countered, making a sour face.

Patting the fingers of her right hand over her crotch, “I’m sure you’ll find it a little interesting,” she chortled.

Faith frowned before nodding to Cadence. If there was any chance she might get her little ones back alive, she knew they would have to play along. “Okay, let’s go.”

Feet tucked up under herself, Merys was seated on the chesterfield in the living room, an open book before her. As the trio of girls approached, she looked up, a smile on her face, “Yes?” she asked.

“Faith said you wanted to see me?” Julie asked.

“Oh?” Merys asked, an inquisitive eyebrow rising to her blonde daughter.

Julie grinned triumphantly, “That’s what I thought,” she stated, shifting her weight from foot to foot forcing her captive to fight.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hmm...