- Text Size +

Seeing is Believing

Crawling forward, Josh peered out from between the toys to better see the room. He looked on in a mixture of horror and awe as the girl stepped into the room. It was her. The girl from the library, looking just as achingly beautiful as when he had seen her there only now she was truly immense. She was wearing a different shirt, white with pink half sleeves, the word Princess written in cursive on the front of the shirt over amazing breasts that now appeared positively mammoth. Her denim pants appeared the same as he remembered and white sport socks covered her feet. Her impossibly long legs were shapely, flaring at her hips. Her waist was narrow, perhaps contrasted more so by her ample bosom. Her long blonde hair was pinned back. It was mesmerizing watching her move, almost elegant and graceful despite her enormity and the fear gnawing away at his belly.

His impulse was to try and withdraw, pull back, hide, but Josh remained there, shaking his head almost imperceptibly, once again having trouble believing the images his astonished eyes were transmitting to his brain. She was truly gigantic, as Julian had said, easily over a hundred feet tall from his diminished perspective. Looking at his hands and the clarity of the scene, he knew he must be awake, that he wasn’t experiencing some delusional break with reality or hallucination. This was real.

Crossing over to the bed, she sat down on its edge, folding one leg up and under the other one that remained hanging down as she did something with her phone.

Watching, Josh held his breath and shook his head as Julian moved close and lay beside him between the stuffed toys.

“Did I tell you or what?” Julian said, prodding Josh in his side with an elbow. “Can you feel it? Your balls retracting back up inside your abdomen? Heh?” he asked, eyes amused as he looked at Josh.

“For crying out loud, just be quiet,” Josh whispered back, fearful she would hear them. It was obvious now she had the ability to shrink people down in size, but the question that slammed into the forefront of his brain wasn’t the how, it was why? Why on Earth would someone shrink another person down and then put them in a shoebox? What possible reason or motivation could she have?

A smile crossed her perfect face, full ruby lips parting revealing her even white teeth, her limpid green gaze still focused on the screen of the phone in her hand. The way her eyes moved, it looked like she was reading something there.

“You know she is going to be supremely pissed when she finds that some of us are gone,” Julian warned, emphasizing the world supremely, slowly shaking his head and scrunching up his face.

After a melodic chuckle, she brought her hand up to the phone, surprisingly nimble fingers dancing across the screen before she turned and set the phone down on the nightstand beside the bed.

“I said be quiet,” Josh hissed angrily under his breath.

“Relax, there is no possible way she could hear us,” Julian dismissed with a bit of condescension in his voice.

“There is no possible way she be able to shrink people down to this size either, so be still, I’m not willing to take the chance. You need to just shut it,” Josh responded, holding up a warning finger.

Sliding off the bed, she crouched down on her haunches beside it, supporting herself with a hand on the edge of the bed, body twisted slightly to the side, “Now which one of my little darlings wants to come out and play with me?” she said sweetly, reaching under the bed and drawing out the shoebox by dragging it over the carpet with her free hand.

“Now tell me honestly, is that or is that not an ass to absolutely die for?” Julian quipped appreciatively as he looked at her, tight jeans highlighting the contours of her perfect bum. Chuckling and rolling onto his back, snaking a hand down and miming the act of jerking off.

There was no denying it was a nice ass, but given the absurdity of the situation, its aesthetic appearance didn’t warrant comment in Josh’s mind. Turning his head, he glowered, “Are you for freaking real right now?” he seethed through clenched teeth. “In just a second, she’s going to pop that lid off and all hell is going to bust loose and she is undoubtedly going to tear this whole room apart looking for us.”

Nodding in agreement, “Man, I really would not want to be Ham, Carver, or Henry trapped in that box right now, no way,” Julian opined solemnly before humming an approximation of Taps.

Josh was glad he wasn’t in the box. While he surmised the giant girl would be very unhappy, he had no clue how she might manifest her displeasure. None of the others he had met knew the fate of the previous box occupants other than to say no one had ever returned. Would she possibly hurt her little captives still there? He hoped not.

Taking the shoebox in both of her hands, she rose back up to standing before turning and sitting cross legged on the bed. Scooting on her rounded bottom across the blanket, she moved herself nearer the center of the bed and deposited the shoebox directly in front of her.

From their concealment, Josh and Julian could easily to see the hole from whence they’d escaped, a tuft of dark blue fabric from the panties peeking out but on the side away from her.

Rolling back onto his stomach and looking at the girl, “Right,” Julian paused, “about,” he hesitated.

Lifting the lid off the box, she set it off to the side. The smile on her face vanished when she put her hands to either side of the box and looked down into the interior.

“Now,” he finished, extending a hand in her direction, lopsided grin on his narrow face.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!