- Text Size +

Merys

After her daughters had returned upstairs, Merys held Julian in her right palm, bringing the tiny man in front of her face and scrutinizing him anew. The cocky grin half on his face didn’t displease her. Obviously she would need to assert her authority to bend him to her needs.

“I must confess, I am not of the custom of taking my daughter’s hand me downs,” she shared, angling her head to the side and arching an eyebrow.

Julian smirked, “Hand me down suggests they wearied of me and let me go. I think they failed to appreciate my versatility, after all, now I’m standing here with the house’s alpha female and me likey,” he said. He wasn’t lying. Like he had told josh, he had a thing for a more mature woman. Faith’s mother was radiantly beautiful woman, made more so by her self-assurance. The feeling of Caesar beginning to stir deepened his grin.

“Indeed,” she chuckled, arching an eyebrow. “A touch presumptuous perhaps?”

Julian raised his hands, “Listen, Faith is a great girl, I mean when she isn’t eating people. Julie on the other hand, straight up fucking psycho hose beast, but hey, they are still just girls,” he stated. “You’re different, you have a chance to explore things and have a much better understanding of what you like, what you need,” he said, pointing his right hand toward her.

“What is to prevent me from slurping you into my mouth and simply swallowing you right here and now?” she inquired, opening her mouth wide and extending her tongue.

Julian didn’t flinch. Shaking his head, “Curiosity. Aside from being lovely, you’re an intelligent gal and I can see it those stunning eyes of yours. Who is this impertinent little twerp?” he asked, spreading his hands before lowering his gaze mischievously, “and sweetheart, if anything, I am impertinent.”

She was amused by his candor. He was certainly astute enough to realize it would take nothing to crush the life out of the tiny thing in her hand or do as she threatened and devour it. But it was right, she was mildly curious and even entertained. She had encountered mock bravado in others before, or sycophantic obsequiousness, but this little one possessed a wild quality she liked, contumacious. Should she extinguish the rare quality, or cultivate it? Use it? Perhaps he was right in that neither of her daughters knew how to maximize his talents.

Bringing his hands, together Julian nodded, “So where do we begin? Like do I have to take you out for dinner? A movie?” he asked, capricious grin on his face.

Merys seemed to ponder a moment before speaking, “I will permit you the opportunity of spending some quality time putting together a compelling argument while I contemplate your continued existence,” she informed. She was still quite enjoying Thea and was not seeking to replace the diminished woman but she wanted to keep this one off balance.

Playing the ultimate game of cat and mouse, Julian’s smile never slipped, but an icy finger of doubt crawled up his spine.

Shifting her bottom on the seat, she brought her left leg up onto the couch, sliding her thumb into the elasticated waist band of her pants and panties collectively. Flipping him around in her hand, she slid him head first over the prominence of her mound and into the crease of her sex.

Julian allowed himself to be positioned as she saw fit, over the neatly trimmed triangular thatch of hair over her pussy and down into the folds before she let him go and sealed him in place by releasing the elastic. Her natural fragrance filling his nostrils and eliciting a smile on his face. How did he describe the difference to Josh? He wasn’t sure, something like Faith was grape juice and her mother was like wine. It didn’t matter, he was here now and if there was any glimmer of hope of getting out of the situation, he figured it would be with her.

Twisting his body against the flesh surrounding him, he tried to see what mayhem he might create. He wished she had put him in the opposite way, head up so he might have a chance at her clit. It occurred to him she had placed him this way deliberately.

The sensation of the thing confined in her panties shifting about brought a smile to Merys’ face. She could understand perhaps why Faith had kept it around.

Ringing her hand down to the juncture of her legs, she placed a finger over where she had placed the little one. He grew still. She wondered if Thea could train this one, or would there be competitive conflict? In the past when she had kept more than one, there always seemed to be some element of disharmony that resulted in her becoming irritated and devouring the lot of them.

A tingle of arousal sparked her nervous system as she contemplated a few notions of what she might do with a male and female plaything. First things first, she needed to introduce the pair.

“No time like the present,” she murmured to herself, bringing her leg down and sitting up on the couch and then rising to her feet.

Walking up to her room, she opened the door and strolled in, eyes looking toward the night stand where Thea usually resided.

Instead she spied the tiny woman near the base of the nightstand, another little one lying on its stomach arms and legs hogtied with sewing thread behind its back.

The sight brought a small laugh from Merys’ lips as she crouched down and took Thea and the other bound tiny in hand.

“I caught him trying to sneak in,” Thea announced with a declarative nod of her tiny head.

Merys smiled, “Well done,” she congratulated, using her thumb to roll the tied up tiny over.

Being moved made Josh grunt as he looked up into the amused eyes of Faith’s mother. He wasn’t sure what the woman would do, but he did think whatever it was would be better than Julie.