- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey, here we go with the last chapter of Screyquid IV which is a little bit longer again. I hope you like it and would be glad for final thoughts about the story overall.

Since they had to act quickly before any more of Logan’s former mates would suffer a painful death beneath Ms Tanaka’s foot, they decided rather quickly that a broad public had to become involved in this deal. Pascal had a quite popular blog and began writing a post based on Logan’s reports about the situation in the “clinic”. In the meantime Logan considered returning to his former prison just to stop them from randomly killing innocent people. The sole thought of this made him shudder with fear of what Ms Tanaka would do to him as soon as he was shrunken down again and at her mercy.

After another two hours at his friends home there was a heavy knock on the door. Since Pascal was with Logan in his room to finish writing the post, Pascal’s parents went to the door and opened it well aware of the potential risk of this action. Outside waited two young women dressed up business-like and equipped with some kind of gun.

“Mr and Mrs Brighton am I right?” The left one asked politely.

“Yes, what do you want?” Mr Brighton asked fiercely while positioning himself protectively in front of his wife who was obviously scared by the weapon.

“Who is it?” Yelled Pascal from upstairs but he got no answer.

The last thing Logan and Pascal heard had been the loud knock on the door. Worriedly they ran downstairs only to find Jolly waiting at a closed door with a gun in her left hand pointed directly at her brother and Logan. In her right hand Pascal could spot his parents at minuscule size obviously yelling at their daughter.

“Hands up guys”, she said with a smile on her face.

Pascal and Logan were heavily confused by the situation but obeyed her command.

“Don’t be too upset brother we’ll get the antidote for our parents as soon as we’ve extradited Logan to his owners” She said in a calming voice.

Logan couldn’t wait for the situation to develop further so he took his chance and ran upstairs taking two steps at a time. Jolly was too surprised by this to react fast enough so as she shot she hit only her older brother. The projectile was a needle obviously covered in Screyquid which began to shrink him down immediately. Pascal was overstrained with what was happening to him, screaming as he watched himself being reduced to merely five inches.

Jolly missed Logan a few times while he sprinted further upstairs until he finally had reached the second floor where Pascal’s room was located. Jolly cursed loudly and followed up not even looking whether she’d accidentally step on her little brother which she luckily did not.

As Jolly’s pink socked foot approached the heavily startled shrunken Pascal he managed just in time to dodge her step and yelled after her, as he had to watch her running upstairs with a shrinking-gun in her hand.

Logan hastily entered Pascal’s room and ran to the laptop on his desk. The post wasn’t completed yet but still he had to publish it before he would end up shrunken again. In the moment he pressed the button to publish it he felt a needle in his right shoulder. He turned around and looked in Jolly’s face, her mouth stretched for a smile, as she watched him shrink. Logan was lying on his back at five inches too as Jolly walked up to the desk. She looked at the screen of Pascal’s laptop and then down to Logan. Her smile faded away and her eyes signalled great anger. She raised her right foot threatening over Logan and didn’t hesitate to stomp on him. Logan screamed in pain as the impact of Jolly’s foot completely flattened him. Logan smelled the scent of her foot before he dropped unconscious.

When he woke up he found himself lying in one of the white rooms of the clinic. He could remember that he had managed to publish the post he and Pascal had written. As he looked at his side he saw the shrunken Pascal lying next to him seemingly unconscious. On the other side of the room he spotted Ms Tanaka sitting naked and cross-legged on a chair her eyes focussed on him like a cougar stalking its prey. In her right hand she wielded a pink spray bottle and as she noticed that Logan was moving she began smiling.

“You literally caused me a lot of headache recently my dear Logan… I assume Jolly’s role in this was quite unfortunate for you and your little friend. Well after all I can pay you back for your betrayal now Logan and I swear you’ll regret the decisions you’ve made”.

Ms Tanaka stood up and quickly walked towards their location. Logan started to panic as she was drawing closer to Pascal’s unconscious body. Logan knew he couldn’t match her speed let alone save Pascal first. He ran away from the approaching giantess but in the moment he turned his back on her, he felt her grip leashing him into the air. Dangling between her index and thumb he was hold above Pascal who seemed to wake up.

“What the hell is happening here?” Pascal screamed as Ms Tanaka started to spray the liquid onto him. Logan knew what she planned but he couldn’t stop watching.

“No Mistress please you have me! Let him go!” Logan yelled as he saw Ms Tanaka’s foot raising above his friends small and weak body.

She smiled at him and then descended her foot slowly onto Pascal who was frozen with fear. Logan witnessed how her big toe, its nail painted pink, slowly pressed down on Pascal’s now weakened body. He could hear him scream as Ms Tanaka increased the pressure but he didn’t die yet.

“Can you imagine how Pascal feels right now?” Ms Tanaka asked tauntingly. In fact Logan could imagine that more or less since he had been in this situation a few times now. But he was never really in the very same danger as his friend now was.

Ms Tanaka lifted her toe from the crying shrunken boy. She then put Logan down right next to his friend.

“Logan is my sister responsible for this? I’m so sorry Logan that I couldn’t help you out after all”, Pascal stated with a few coughs in between. Both had tears in their eyes as Logan crawled up to his friend who already smelled of feet and gave him a hug.

“I managed to publish the post before Jolly shrank me too. Hopefully our sacrifice will be worth it for thousands of other people”, Logan answered.

“Our sacrifice?” Ms Tanaka said smilingly causing Logan to look up at her confusedly. Her foot was dangling above the two of them and quickly Logan noticed what she meant. He wasn’t sprayed with whatever terminated the durability Screyquid gave to human bodies but Pascal was.

“No please!” He screamed as Ms Tanaka’s right foot began descending onto them again. And before Logan could say goodbye to his friend both of them were grinded into the rather stinky sole of Ms Tanaka’s bare foot but only one of them would survive that encounter. As Logan only became flattened and humiliated, he heard how Pascal’s body was slowly squished beneath the weight of this giantess. The last thing his dear friend had seen in his life had been the foot of a complete stranger he had nothing to do with.

The foot was lifted from Logan and he saw the red stain the body of his now dead friend had left on its sole.

“This is your work Logan. You’ve made the wrong decisions”, Ms Tanaka said and picked him up.

“And now we need to hurry to get to the weekly event in time. We preponed it just so you could all enjoy it together”, she continued.

They walked through the familiar floors of the building Logan had hoped to never see again, until they went into a room which Logan remembered from the weekly video-broadcast. It was the same carpeted floor and now he could even see the cameras placed in each corner of the room. Ms Tanaka placed him right next to a bunch of other unfortunate shrinkees and it didn’t really surprise Logan that he knew every single one of them. His former shelf-mates looked at him with sad expressions on their faces.

So this is how it ends after all”, Dominic stated.

“Don’t worry Logan I would have done the same in your place”, Cole said but Logan could see the fear in his eyes. A fear that he wouldn’t have if Logan didn’t make the decisions he made. But it was too late for regrets now anyway. Nevertheless Logan still hoped that the post would contribute to save at least the lives of the other shrinkees imprisoned here.

Quietly they stood in line as they got sprayed with the usual red liquid. Now Logan’s body wouldn’t withstand his mistress’ step anymore. Tears ran down Logan’s cheek as he constantly had to think about poor Pascal.

“Why is she naked Logan?” Cole whispered in his ear. As if to answer his question herself Ms Tanaka went up to the six of them. They were now in between her legs, given a perfect view of Ms Tanaka’s vagina. All of them looked up at the giant maw above them.

“This is the last time you see what you would have gotten forever if I had bought you eventually Logan” Ms Tanaka stated angrily. Logan just shook his head and looked down again.

She then made a step back and turned around showing off her butt.

“And this is what you get for betraying me”, she said pushing her butt cheeks apart with her hands to reveal her certainly not very aesthetic butthole. She then went down onto her knees still with her back to the six. They all watched in fear as her butthole was closing in. Her butt now blocked their entire vision and a slightly rancid smell emanated from it. Then a horrible rumbling roared through Ms Tanaka’s rectum, followed by a gust of stinky wind blowing the six of them on their backs. The stench was abnormal but the effects of the gas were worse. Logan got dizzy and he could see his mates puking next to him. And before they could have recovered Ms Tanaka’s butt cheeks began connecting with the carpet in front of him as she began sitting down. Within the next seconds Logan’s legs disappeared under Ms Tanaka’s right butt cheek. As he looked around he noticed that no one else was spared by her butt. Silly’s cute little body had almost disappeared fully leaving only her head free. Her face was contorted with pain as Ms Tanaka began putting her weight on her victims. The wobbly substance of her butt cheek began to expand onto Logan’s chest until it was only his head too that was free. He didn’t feel his legs anymore and was sure that they were squished by now. So this was how it would end. To his left he saw Cole vanishing completely. The only “lucky” one was Dominic who had the luck to be right in between the two cheeks.

“And now my dear Logan… You will die”, Ms Tanaka stated dryly.

Suddenly the sound of a gunshot echoed through the room. The weight increased dramatically as Ms Tanaka fell over on her back. Her full weight of her butt was now on the shrinkees but somehow Logan wasn’t dead. After a short while the weight was lifted from him and he saw a giant police officer towering over him. Logan inspected his body and realised that he was flat as a pancake but not squished. And the same was true for his shelf-mates. As he looked at the officer again he noticed that he seemed familiar to him. Wasn’t it one of the officers from outside the building he had seen earlier? Before long Logan and his mates were sprayed with a different liquid causing them to slowly regain size.

“It’s over now Mr Price. Thanks to you and your friend we were finally capable of stopping this insanity going on for years”, the officer stated.

Logan who now nearly had his old size back couldn’t really cope with the situation.

His mates seemed equally confused since all of them had thought this clinic to be a governmental institution.

But Logan wasn’t capable of asking questions or anything right now. He had lost one of his best friends and was still under shock.

Within the next days, things resolved and were clarified publicly. It had been a conspiracy within the government which occurred in basically every state. Not only thousands but ten-thousands of people were now saved from being sold into slavery as shrinkees. Logan had to answer millions of questions in talk shows, to the press or to lawyers and police officers. Within these few days he became the most famous citizen as he did what hundreds of thousands weren’t capable of. He had ended the shrinking-terror. The pharmacy-industry had also widely been involved in the conspiracy and now had to pay billions of dollars as compensation. Hundreds of men and women got imprisoned for lifetime but still Logan had seen and endured things he would never forget. Pascal became almost as famous as Logan and was celebrated as a national hero who sacrificed himself for the sake of the country. His sister began a therapy as she realised that she was responsible for his death. Even though Logan had lived through all this, the hard times had just begun for him.

It had been the pictures of Nathan being squished, that had convinced the public that the published post was true and not just a fake. Together with the rest of his shelf-mates Logan founded an Organisation for the responsible usage of Screyquid which was then cheaper than ever just like its antidote. But both now needed a prescription which was hard to get.

Society should learn from these events but after all I doubt that the abuse of Screyquid had ended ultimately with this fiasco. But we will see…

 

Chapter End Notes:

I know that the end may appear to have come quite suddenly but that was rather intentional as it was with the previous parts of Screyquid. I hope you liked the story although I've got the feeling that it wasnt as well perceived as my other stories.

Thanks for reading and feel free to share your final thoughts on the stories in a Review.