- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The actul shrinking comes into play in this one ;) Enjoy

“What will happen now?” Logan asked curiously still thinking that they all had taken the drug. Elaine smiled at him stood up and locked the door so nobody could come in.

 

“Just so nobody can abuse the situation you know?” Elaine stated while she suppressed laughter. Logan slowly became distrustful but it didn’t matter anymore since his body slowly began shrinking while at the same time the whole situation began to amuse him. He started laughing while he slowly lost size not noticing that no one around him was shrinking too. The five girls were looking at him expectantly as he now was only half as tall as Elaine. But all that didn’t matter to Logan at this moment. The combination of Psilocybin and Screyquid served to keep people relaxed while shrinking. Logan gazed at Mimi’s growing body in fascination. She was wearing a sleeveless green top and a matching skirt. Logan walked over to her when he realised that he could only reach her knees by now. She was standing in front of him and gently poked him with her foot which was covered in thick dark-blue socks. Logan fell over backwards, slowly realising what was happening around him.

 

“Hey am I the only one shrinking so far?” Logan exclaimed confusedly and looked into the circle of standing women who all seemed to be growing. The drug couldn’t prevent him from feeling slightly uncomfortable as he looked at Miriam’s foot which was by now nearly as big as he was. Intimidated by the events he looked up to Elaine who made waving movements at him. Valery and Casey took some steps into his direction and their steps sent rumblings through the floor nearly knocking him of his feet. His relaxed condition seemed to turn into a horror trip as Logan was now only three inches tall. At least the shrinking seemed to have stopped by then.

 

“Look how cute he is “, Valery exclaimed.

 

Especially his tiny you know what”, Elaine added.

 

Logan looked down and saw that he was naked and he hadn’t even realised that his clothes had fallen of. He covered his privates with his hand and backed off from Miriam, Valery and Casey but they only chuckled and took further steps into his direction.

 

Don’t be afraid Logy you’re among friends here! Just give in you can’t do much about it anyways”, Elaine said gently while Valery and Casey towered over him like buildings. Logan tried to relax but the situation was way too threatening even though he knew that Elaine would never let anything happen to him.

 

Casey who wore a skin-tight jeans and white socks now moved her left foot right in front of Logan until her toes nearly touched him. Logan startled and backed off instantly but she just followed him with her foot. Logan could see the fabric of her sock and the small stains of dirt stuck to it. He noticed the slight odour of her sock but it wasn’t too bad since she obviously had showered and new clothes on.

 

“Aww look how afraid he is, that’s so cute”, Casey stated excitedly. Logan was confused and if he weren’t on drugs he probably would have gone crazy. Instead he just stared at the gigantic foot in front of him not noticing that Valery’s black socked foot approached him too. But what Logan did notice was a sudden smell of foot that was way worse than before. He turned around just in time to see the foot that was about to poke him. Valery enjoyed how easy Logan could be pushed around by her and couldn’t stop chuckling. Casey joined in poking the poor little guy around who by now felt pretty helpless and abased.

 

Come on girls please stop this I really don’t like that”, Logan yelled frustrated causing Valery and Casey to stop. Logan was relieved that they seemed to hear him and most important also listened to him. They moved their feet away from him and knelt down. The view from his shrunken point of view was incredible and especially Casey’s giant cleavage actually turned him a little bit on. Elaine and Miriam joined them kneeling down next to Logan while the other girls still stood around them curiously watching how this scene would develop. Logan covered his privates again as the girls seemed to pierce him with their glances.

 

We’re just making fun Logy don’t you take it personally”, Elaine said calmly while Logan was watching her mountain-like breasts moving slightly as they adapted to her body movements.

 

It’s always the same with shrunken guys… They panic when we tease them with our feet and then they drip of saliva while watching our chests”, Valery stated.

 

Maybe they only panic because you never change your socks before we get someone to shrink for us”, Casey replied snippily.

 

On this statement Logan actually had to laugh since that circumstance actually had been the most unpleasant experience so far. Valery frowned and stood up as Logan laughed and raised her foot menacingly over him.

 

“Careful tiny perv or you’ll get more of my foot than you can possibly bear”, she said a little bit angry. Logan became quiet in an instant as the smell increased again and her foot threw a huge shadow over the spot he stood in.

 

“Hey you can’t punish him for the truth my dear”, Elaine said while pushing away her raised leg with her hands. Valery sighed and sat down again.

 

“Especially since I did not really shrink down for you, but expected you to shrink with me”, Logan said.

 

“Yeah but what fun would that be… The seven of us all shrunken…” Ina piped up. Ina was also a very beautiful woman even though or maybe even because she was a little bit, let’s say, curvier than the others. She was wearing white leggings with light blue flower like ornaments on them and a matching strapless blouse revealing a small tattoo of a deer.

 

And how long will I be in this … condition…” He asked slightly worried by Ina’s reply.

 

Just in this moment Logan’s vision seemed to change slightly as he began seeing various patterns in the girls’ faces and everywhere around. Once again he had the urge to burst into laughter and he gave in. The girls smiled down at him as they knew that the drug was deploying its full effect now. Miriam stood up and went to an old record player and turned on some Pink Floyd. The bass rumoured and sent vibrations through the ground and Logan still amused went down on all fours and enjoyed the feeling of the bass running through his body. He saw the girls saying something to him but the cannonade of the music prevented him from understanding a single word so he just nodded and closed his eyes to give in to the music. Logan felt liberated of all worries and his mind only moved in the pulse of the music.

 

(“…All in all you’re just another brick in The Wall…”)


He felt something touch him but he wasn’t sure whether he just imagined that or not and in the end it didn’t matter to him anyway. He felt like flying for a while, a feeling he never had experienced like that. In front of his inner eye he saw himself flying towards a mountain of cushions in which he would crash eventually. The impact was very soft and as soon as he was stuck in between the cushions a warm and cosy feeling overcame him.

 

(“..Mother will keep baby cosy and warm…”)


But somehow it seemed to get hotter in between these cushions and their weight seemed to increase. Confused by the changes within his environment Logan opened his eyes and saw that he was stuck between two giant and soft walls which seemed to squeeze him tighter from second to second. There was only a slit through which light entered this frightening place. It took him a while to realise that he was obviously stuck between one of the girls’ breasts and that she was squeezing him on purpose.

 

Casey, the girl who had him stuffed into her cleavage, was laughing while the other girls ordered her to squeeze him even a little bit more.

 

This feels so strange”, laughed Casey while she started to rotate her breasts slightly against each other.

 

Meanwhile Logan didn’t know whether to panic or to enjoy the position he was in. His small naked body was getting pressed into Casey’s walls of flesh and breathing pretty fast became difficult. After a short while the pressure decreased and Casey’s hand reached into her cleavage to get tiny Logan out of it. He was breathing heavily but his body has sustained this erotic encounter without any injuries.

 

Did you like that sweetheart?” She asked a little bit taunting while Logan had to catch his breath.

 

He obviously did…” Miriam stated and pointed at Logan’s clearly visible erection. Logan blushed as he heard that.

 

“It’s just … you know that…” He stammered while Casey was raising him on one level with her face. Logan watched stunned as her giant red lips approached him and he could feel her warm breath like a mediocre squall. Behind her lips and giant teeth he could see the giant cavern of her mouth, in which he’d easily fit several times, and her monstrous tongue which now moved out of the cavern and licked over her red lips. He wasn’t capable of saying anything as her lips closed in on his private region and he felt her tongue playing around within it. He couldn’t prevent a slight moan from escaping his lung, growing loader and turning into a scream as she began sucking him into her mouth. Within seconds Logan disappeared in Casey’s mouth and was surrounded by darkness and dripping saliva. He was sure that she wouldn’t swallow him but her plain capability of doing it was frightening him more than anything else ever had. After softly throwing him around in her mouth for a while she eventually let him drip out of her mouth, together with some saliva, back into her hand where she examined him amusedly. Logan just stared back at her speechlessly while Elaine walked up to Casey and carefully took him from her hand.

 

“I bet you taste wonderful Logy but you didn’t really think that any of us would eat you did you?” Elaine said mollyfyingly.

 

“I guess no…” Logan answered still being quite upset but the drug already managed to calm him down a little bit again.

 

Elaine put Logan back onto the carpet in the middle of the girls’ circle.

 

“The effect will be over soon so don’t worry you’ll be big again soon enough and since you’ve been so cute I could imagine going back to your place with you later”, Miriam said smilingly.

 

That statement helped Logan to overcome this strange experience in an instant and he smiled back at Miriam already imagining what would happen between them later. Elaine and Ina laughed as they saw how fast his mood had changed and they nodded at each other and at the other girls as if signalling something.

 

What was that about?” Logan asked curiously.

 

“Well as you seem to have a great night in front of you thanks to us and your cooperation it shouldn’t be much of a problem for you to grant us one last feeling of superiority right?” Elaine asked in an almost begging inflexion. Logan sighed and nodded since he knew it couldn’t be that bad. Then all of the seven girls suddenly placed their right foot in a circle directly around him instantly causing the air to smell of their feet.

 

Give each one a little kiss little fellow”, Valery demanded tauntingly. Logan didn’t like Valery’s attitude but he had given his word and he would keep it. He walked to each foot and gave their socks a kiss while trying to ignore the unpleasant smell they evaporated. As he wanted to kiss the last one, Valery’s, she suddenly raised the ball of her foot letting him walk into nothing and he stumbled and fell. As he turned on his back he saw her black socked foot descending onto him and within another second he was buried in the fabric of her smelly sock and could feel that it was quite sweaty by now. She didn’t really step on him but only laid her foot carefully and softly on top of him; still it was humiliating and disgusting. She kept him there for about ten seconds until she lifted her foot again. Logan looked angrily at her derisively smiling face and was about to say something but somehow he felt that it wasn’t worth it to be angry.

 

“That was only my revenge for your audacity earlier… Now we’re even”, Valery stated and Logan just nodded. He felt somehow weak and lightheaded. The music of Pink Floyd had been turned lower a while ago and now the last song he heard before he suddenly fell asleep was (“Goodbye Cruel World”).

Chapter End Notes:

For those of you who were confused by the Music lyrics implemented in here these were classic song titles from Pink Floyd's The Wall.

Hope you enjoyed it and feel free to comment I always appreciate constructive feedback.