- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

"It wasn’t fair, she thought, that women had seemed to inherit all the grace in sexuality while men had been left with simple impulse. Cruel of the creator to make them that way. But not as cruel as She was."

Steph decided to leave Beka to the task of comforting Kate who was still shook up about the whole thing. It had been Beka’s idea to recruit a third anyways. She was one of those people who only enjoyed a secret if she could share it with at least two other people. No harm in that really, if the secret got out who would believe it?

But Steph wasn’t concerned about all that. Tonight she just wanted to have some fun of her own.

She pulled up to Twisters, a fairly reputable strip club not too far from the college. Instead of entering through the front entrance she went around to the back. Back here it was dark and a little smelly near the dumpsters. It was quiet except for the deep bass of the club’s music seeping out into the alley. The employee’s entrance was of course locked, but Steph intended on being let in. She straightened her skirt, pulled down her top a little to reveal a little more cleavage, and fixed her blonde hair. Then she knocked. After a moment the door opened revealing a gigantic bouncer with a severe look. At first Steph thought she might have to shrink him but as soon as the big guy looked down at her, his gaze softened. She took the opportunity to introduce herself.

“Hello, I’m Steph, the new girl.” She smiled at him.

He opened the door and Steph walked quickly in. She nodded at him and began looking around for the Stripper’s dressing room. She soon found it. She walked in and familiarized herself with the layout. On the left was a long counter with stools and a row of mirrors. The other side of the room was lined with lockers with little nametags on them with names such as Candy, Misty, or Cinnamon on them. Steph grimaced at the thought of borrowing one of these girl’s clothes but this whole plan was sort of spur of the moment and she had forgotten to bring anything stripper-esque of her own. She hadn’t worn any underwear so her strip show might be suspiciously short. She opened a locker and looked in. Vinyl, lace, and various cloths made to glow in black light were strewn in the bottom of the locker. She shut it and went to the next one. The stuff here was just as disgusting. She was about to go to the next when she spotted a chalk board with the names of girls written on it. It was scrawled in bad handwriting with some curiously misspelled words but it revealed the rotation of the girls working the pole, giving lap dances, and something that intrigued Steph; a private room bachelor party. Steph looked across and found the name of the girl working the private party, Tina.

“Well, Tina.” Steph said to no one in particular. “I think I’ll give you the night off.”

Steph looked around a little more. The dressing room had doors that led to the stage, the bar, the party room, and something called the playpen. Steph opened the door to the play pen out of curiosity. She flipped on the switch and the room was bathed in pink light from tinted fixtures. The relatively small room had a large bed low to the floor at the opposite side . One more closed door led out to her right. But most intriguing was a counter at least six feet long covered with every conceivable sex toy known to man. Thankfully they looked immaculate. It was probably one of those “you use it you buy it” sort of things so none of these had been touched but Steph still had to smile at the assortment. She turned,and as she faced back towards the dressing room a stripper fresh from the stage walked into the room. Before Steph could react the topless girl stared at her and asked.

“Who the fuck are you?”

Steph looked at the girl for a moment. She wore a yellow g-string and nothing else except glitter on her round breasts that were slightly obscured by a small pile of clothing she was carrying. Steph was polite in her response.

“I’m Steph. The new girl.”

“Well you’re not getting on the rotation tonight. We’re overstaffed as it is.” She walked over and dumped the clothes on the counter. She walked precariously on tall yellow high heels.

“Are you Tina?” Steph asked.

“Yeah, why do you care?” Tina turned towards Steph. Then suddenly she was gone. Where she had stood only a pair of yellow high heels sat shoulder width apart and a yellow g-string settled casually between them.

Steph took a step forward and knelt where Tina had stood. She looked at the high heels and then at the G-string. With a curious finger she prodded the piece of underwear lying on the ground. She found what she was looking for. A naked and confused woman no more than an eighth of an inch tall laying in the crotch of her own panties. Really no more than a spec struggling against the fabric that had only seconds ago been pressed against the woman’s privates. Steph laughed and lovingly massaged the ring on her finger that allowed her to do such amazing things. She looked around at a couple crisp five and ten dollar bills that had spilled from Tina’s outfit when she shrank. Steph pocketed them and then contemplated what to do with the tiny woman. She picked up one of Tina’s yellow oversized heels feeling it‘s heft in her hand. Steph brought the shoe over tiny Tina’s little body and prepared to crush her with it like you might do to a bug. That would certainly get rid of the evidence. Tina’s remains would be so insignificant that her bloody smear would easily be mistaken for a bit of menstrual leftovers in her own undies. Steph brought the shoe down but at the last instant thought better of it and stopped. She tossed the shoe aside. The tiny Tina still cowered there in the G-string. Steph delicately picked up the garment by the straps and dumped it on the counter. She began undressing. She had decided she liked the Yellow g-string enough to wear it. She stood in front of the mirror admiring her nude form for a moment. Standing profile she mentally compared her breast size with Tina and decided it was a close enough match. She let her hands drift over her smooth belly where another tiny thing was held captive. She had almost forgotten him. The one she had swallowed in the heat of passion along with a spoonful of blueberry yogurt and a portion of Beka’s saliva.

Steph fit the yellow bra top over her breasts and strapped it in back. It fit well. She then slowly picked up the g-string from the counter, careful not to spill it’s contents. The thought of sharing underwear was a little disgusting but she didn’t have much choice. She delicately put her feet in one at a time then slid the undergarment up her thighs. She paused long enough to look down past her modestly trimmed bush at the terrified shrunken stripper. Tina did not look happy that Steph was borrowing her underwear. Too bad. Steph pulled the garment up until it fit snuggly between her cheeks and showed a generous camel toe with a spec of a passenger. She then continued picking out her garments.

The bachelor party consisted of thirteen men who had obviously been drinking for quite some time before Steph entered in her naughty school girl outfit complete with plaid skirt and button down white dress shirt open further than any school dress code would allow. She hadn’t found any shoes she liked so she was barefoot. The men didn’t notice or mind. They hooted and whistled as she walked between them occasionally leaning in to whisper in their ear. Each time she bent over her skirt slid up revealing the bright yellow thong beneath. When the men tried to touch she slapped their hands away until finally she stood in front of them and asked.

“Who’s the lucky man?” Her eyes shown intensely, something males tend to associate with a sexual response but in Steph’s case was more predatory than anything.

They all pointed to one of the taller handsomer ones, which pleased Steph.

“Well, then. Seeing as this is your last night a free man. We ought to have some fun.” She had a few things in mind.

Steph produced a blindfold from seemingly nowhere drawing hoots and laughs from the men. Many of them crudely conjecturing where she had been hiding it. Steph strode confidently up to the groom who’s eyes were already glazed with alcohol and lust. He certainly wasn’t thinking about his “wife to be” now.

Steph carefully took each of his hands and placed them behind his back. She then straddled his seated form and blindfolded him. He smiled widely as Steph let her crotch settle on him. His breath smelled like whiskey. She could feel his excitement through his pants. She imagined what it must feel like to Tina who was now being pressed between her lips and the groom’s growing erection. Caught helplessly in that fragrant intersection between the gigantic mechanisms of their sexes. Steph wondered what this man would think about having a tiny woman at the mercy of his privates, his sexual prowess. Penis size was always a solid measure of a man’s worth so having this sense of scale would be an instant ego boost. Steph smiled at the thought and subjected her captive to more of the disgusting tease of a game. She looked at the blindfolded groom and slowly began to hate him the way she had to in order to continue with her plans for the evening. She could feel his heartbeat. Rocking her hips back and forth she continued her lap dance occasionally reaching out a hand to brush one of the other men or wave seductively to keep them involved. Once the grooms breathing had quickened enough and they had both begun to sweat. She got up and led the blind folded groom towards the Playpen room, much to the delight of his drunken friends. She sat him down on the bed in the pink light.

“Now, don’t take off that blindfold or you won’t get anything.” Steph caressed his cheek with a hand. She somehow thought it would have been harder to seduce him. A man with a loving fiancé waiting for him. Oh well. She sighed. “Wait here while I get ready big boy.”

She closed the door and returned to the private room where a dozen other drunk men waited. They were equally horny and jealous of the groom. Perhaps planning a wedding of their own just to get with someone like Steph free of guilt.

“I’ll finish with him in a minute, but I think you guys deserve to have some fun too.” Steph looked at the guys who eagerly nodded in agreement. “Well, then what are we waiting for?… Strip.”

Surprisingly enough they complied. A dozen men nude in front of her. A couple of them still weren’t drunk enough to go completely without shame, covering themselves with their hands. A few of the others were so exited that they immediately began warming themselves up. Steph had to suppress a laugh. there are few things more ridiculous looking than a naked excited man. It wasn’t fair, she thought, that women had seemed to inherit all the grace in sexuality while men had been left with simple impulse. Cruel of the creator to make them that way. But not as cruel as she was. She shrank them. 

***

Caleb was the best man. He had paid for everything; the drinks, the room, even the stripper. Admittedly he got more than he bargained for. He was thinking how great this was as he stood there with his dick in his hands in a row with some of his best buds. She was about to do some fantastic stuff for them. The little cute blonde with the nice tits and the perfect ass. Couldn’t be much older than his daughter, but that didn’t matter. He looked to his left and right. Bob and Mark both excited as hell. Just as he looked back towards the stripper it got weird. He was still standing there naked but even through his drunken daze he could tell something was wrong. Caleb was still looking at the cute girl but the perspective had changed significantly. At first he thought he must have fallen down or something because now he looked up at her and she seemed very far away. Something in the drink? This was definitely a trip. He looked for Bob and Mark. They were still on either side of him but hundreds of feet away. Still naked and confused like him. The earth shuddered beneath his feet. Caleb looked around for the cause of the tremor as another one rocked him. It was the girl. She had stepped forward and was now towering over him. Their was no doubt now that she was tall, like miles tall. He looked towards those two bare feet that were shaking the ground all around him. Ten bare toes flat against the floor led to impossibly long legs that towered into the heavens. Caleb now could look almost straight up her skirt. A fact that did not delight him like it might have a few minutes ago. Any erotic thought of his was quickly drowned out by an animal fear, worse than that, an insect’s fear of being caught underfoot. He wanted to run but didn’t know where to go. At first the girl looked as confused as Caleb felt. She simply took a few idle steps as she looked around idly. Caleb wished she would look down because her gigantic toes fell even closer to him now. Her plaid skirt rippled with each step sweeping across her toned thighs between which laid the impetus of every man’s desire now placed in a scale so outrageously juxtaposed with the men that it would crush or consume them rather than yield to be penetrated. Another footstep shook Caleb off his feet. He scrambled to stand up again. The girl’s casual footstep had brought her gigantic right foot only a few hundred feet away from where he was standing. Caleb now stood in her ominous shadow. To his left Bob was screaming and waving his hands to get the stripper’s attention. He looked ridiculous jumping up and down naked. Looking at his scared friend it occurred to Caleb that they must be no larger than ants, and how many times had an ant succeeded at getting his attention? The only thing that came to mind was when Caleb was camping, he had noticed the ants beneath him when he looked down, he had unzipped his jeans taken out his dick and pissed on them. Taking great pleasure at guiding his destructive stream on to the helpless things or drowning their entire cities. He guessed that was about the extent of people’s care for things so much smaller than them.

She was moving again. Caleb watched as she lifted her right foot. Suddenly it was overhead and all that Caleb could do was stare stupidly up as the tremendous toes that hovered over him. In that split second he spotted all the dirt and pieces of debris larger then himself stuck to the calloused skin there. All the history of things that she had unknowingly stepped on. The thousands of organisms that had perished beneath her that she had no knowledge of. The giant girl’s bare foot slid overhead. Then astonishingly didn’t fall on him instead it flew to his left where it impacted with millions of tons of force warping the cheap linoleum that the strip club’s floor consisted of, straining the wood beneath which groaned audibly from the strain. And there was Bob, he had missed being stepped on by only a few feet. He was on his back scooting away from her little toe which had unknowingly landed so close to him. Lucky bastard another inch and he would have been flattened. Then suddenly she took another small step. Her right foot slid forward, what to her, must have been only a few inches. She let it settle again slowly allowing Caleb a glimpse of Bob’s last moment alive. He had raised his hands up in a feeble gesture then was slowly pressed against the foot flesh. Caleb watched her toes slowly spread the way they do as weight settles on them. Then they slid back again revealing the tiniest bloody smear where Bob had been. Caleb panicked and started running. Which amounted to the surest way of being found by the giantess. When her blue grey eyes swept over him he wished that she had stepped on him too.

The giantess knelt over him and removed something from her pocket. A crisp twenty dollar bill. It was about the color and size of two football fields placed end to end. She set one end down holding the other end and then slid it along the ground towards Caleb. It hit him in the ankles sending him sprawling onto the rough green paper. Then suddenly as he lay there in pain the edges of the bill curled up and lifted off the ground. Vertigo quickly followed as he ascended thousands of feet in only a few seconds. then the surface he was on tilted and he was sliding he reached the edge and fell several long feet into her waiting palm where he waited as she repeated the process for nine other of his friends. She stopped looking at that point meaning she must have accidentally caught two beneath her feet during the hunt. Now she turned and looked at what she had caught.

Those blue grey eyes were terrifying. The girl, who was no older than Caleb’s daughter, looked at him and the other naked men in a way that scared the hell out of him. Women talk of being objectified, having their humanity undermined by becoming an object of want. Those men in her hand. They had their humanity reduced to nothing. Those eyes didn’t see people, they saw bugs, or toys, or candy. It was a one way relationship, they could do nothing to her, she could do anything to them. Her pleasant smile did little to ease Caleb’s fears.

She was walking. From one vast room to another. This one bathed in pink light. The palm they were standing on tilted and they fell painfully to the surface below. Caleb looked around confused about where he was.

A vast plain of cheap laminate. To his right was a cliff that fell thousands of feet to the floor below. And to his left was a city filled with skyscrapers of outlandish shapes and colors. One was a glass tower that looked like it might be a hundred stories tall. Beside that was a silver building tall and slender, rounded at the top. Behind it was a purple thing that towered over the others and mushroomed at the top making it look less like a skyscraper and more like a… dildo. A thousand foot tall dildo. The men looked around and saw their surroundings for what they were; sex toys. All around them were bottles of lubricant hundreds of feet tall, Strings with anal beads fifty feet across strung together by rope thicker than a man was tall, phalluses of all shapes and utilities, some things that looked so alien and threatening they pulled at the men’s sanity. Then from behind where he and the men were standing came a woman’s voice only so loud and booming it sounded like it was coming from all around them. Caleb turned and looked up at the goddess who now casually shed garments as she mouthed words to loud to be heard. The cliff he was standing on was thousands of feet tall but it only came level with giantess’s crotch. She rose up far beyond that, past huge swells of tit flesh to a beautiful and uncaring face framed by blonde hair. Her eyes fell to the counter top where Caleb and the shrunken men were standing. They swept across the counter searching for him. Caleb was suddenly aware that the other men were running. Fleeing into the forest of sexual products to escape her gaze. He did the same. He started running as fast as he could. He ran towards the nearest shelter, the shadowed arch made by a fallen flesh colored dildo that rested on it’s plastic balls and tip forming a cave beneath. The thing was so big it looked like the damn titanic. Caleb passed into it’s shadow and continued running. He could see a few of his friends hiding in the nook between the two fake balls. His mind crazily noticed how large the veins were on the thing, almost cartoonish. He didn’t dare stop he continued running out the other side past another massive vibrator of polished metal. It looked like a Buck Rogers rocket ship. Past another building with giant red letters; K and Y stenciled on the side. Finally something he could hide in. A pink fleshy wall with a cave and two enormous synthetic labia guarding it. A bud of plastic the size of a house represented the fake clitoris overhead. He climbed over the wrinkly latex lips and into the tunnel which was lit with the soft pink glow of ambient light sinking through the soft plastic walls. It stretched off towards the back of the cave where it got darker. It reeked of a plastic smell which Caleb supposed was better than many of the alternative smells he could have found here. Here he hid and waited and hoped.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Beware: The next chapter contains some hetrosexual sex so if you are only into giantesses without their male counterparts don't read this chapter it might not be for you.