- Text Size +

“You into any sort of kinks?” Steph casually asked the groom as she undressed.

“Kinks?” The blindfolded man responded, his voice uncertain.

“Well you liked the school girl thing and the blindfold… So I was wondering if you wanted to try some other stuff.” She slid the yellow g-string off and then brought it up to her face. Tina was still there, and she looked relatively unharmed. Although it was hard to tell at her size. Beyond the fact that she’s moving their wasn’t much Steph could diagnose. Steph took the cap off of a squat jar of KY and dropped Tina in. Steph didn’t want to have to hunt for her like the others.

“Sure.” The groom said after a pause.

“Leave the blindfold on then, while I get ready.” Steph looked back over to the counter with all the sex toys on it. The men had all run off and hidden themselves. She would have to find them. Make a game of it. Hide and Seek of the weirdest variety. She was about to start looking when she saw something she fell in love with. She reached out and picked up a large white dildo about seven or eight inches long complete with those little anatomical details that add to the fun. A big vein along the top, smaller ones on the sides. Two hefty round plastic balls and a mushroom tip complete with slit. Best of all it was attached to a leather harness her size. She was in strap-on heaven, a place that sadistic bisexuals like Steph loved. She put it on. lovingly buckling it on. It left a convenient gap near her privates and ass that she found very thoughtful. And she liked the weight of it pressing against her pelvis. This will scare the shit out of the little guys, she thought pleasantly to herself as she began hunting them.

***

Caleb watched in horror as the giantess equipped herself with a gigantic strap on. A symbol of female empowerment now of monolithic size. It’s bright white length reminding Caleb of the Washington Monument, that nine hundred foot tall obelisk in the nation’s capitol. The thing swung ponderously between her thighs as she turned to hunt for them again. The bright white phallus swaying over the countertop as if it searched as well with it’s one gigantic slit of an eye. Caleb bore silent witness from his hiding place as the giantess’s hand fell from the heavens and wrapped itself around the dildo that Caleb had just passed under on his way here. Her fingers settled on it’s length and the impossibly large thing lifted away with ease revealing the two men that had been hiding there. Caleb stared as the two men ran for their lives. They were so small their progress was almost immeasurable. The giant girl laughed and leaned into the counter until her thighs touched it. A very sexual gesture in and of it’s self. Which also let that giant white thing drift over the two men. They shuddered in the shadow of the plastic phallus that hovered over them. The girl gripped it’s base with two huge fingers bending it upwards, apparently to get a look at the two tiny men beneath it. It's head swung quickly upwards. Then without warning she brought it’s huge length down like a cudgel. The sound it made when it hit the counter was the most disturbing thing Caleb had ever heard; a dull meaty smack that echoed with finality. The counter shook as Caleb’s two friends disappeared beneath the giant toy, smeared into nothing. The impact shook Caleb from his feet. He lay there on his back in the entrance of the plastic pussy that he hid in. He looked up at the cruel giantess whose gigantic naked breasts still jiggled from the impact. Her nipples were hard and her lips were wet. She stared intently down at two small smears of blood on the underside of her artificial dick. Then she looked around again, searching, hunting. It was a game to her. Caleb watched as she found three more of the tiny men and trapped them beneath an overturned shot glass on the counter.

Caleb realized too late that he was still visible in the entrance to that orifice. Her eyes caught him. He turned and ran. Stumbling over the plastic ridges that were put there for the pleasure of some very lonely guy. He thought frantically to himself that it had been his imagination that her eyes fell on him. She didn’t see him, after all he was small and naked and pink on a pink surface. She hadn’t seen him. He reached the end of the tunnel out of breath. He knelt there at the convergence of plastic where a cervix would be in a real woman. This thing he was in did not exist for the purpose of reproduction so a gateway to the womb was not needed. Only a solid wall of latex to catch the lonely customer’s seed. It also trapped Caleb, the only exit being the way he came in. A tense moment passed as Caleb slowed his breathing assuring himself that the giant woman with the huge plastic dick didn’t know where he was. Then shadows beyond that opaque surface of plastic above his head. Shadows like fingers running along the pink roof of his hiding place. A shudder and then the whole thing was rising. Tipping wildly until Caleb lay on his back against the place where the cervix should be framed in a column of light from the fixture on the ceiling. Between the two fake labia he looked from the inside out. A perspective most people ever get to experience once, and with their mothers no less. Then suddenly her face settled there in that slit. Those blue grey eyes. That blonde hair. She raised the thing higher until only her one eye shone through the hole. It saw him.

“Found you. Come out of there.” The goddess spoke softly and slowly for his benefit, the words still echoing inside the confines of this plastic cave.

Caleb had no intention of coming out. But she had ways of persuading him. Her mouth was at the entrance. She pursed her lips as if in anticipation of a kiss, and then spit. A mouthful of saliva fell towards Caleb. The slimy mass of bubbles and goop slid down the wall of the pocket pussy before colliding with Caleb. It must have been at least a swimming pool worth of it that he struggled not to drown in.  Then gravity shifted again and he slid down into the grooves as the cave leveled out. Beyond the slit of it’s entrance Caleb saw her belly button rush by, then suddenly the entire entrance afforded a view of only one thing; a waiting dick. The ying to this rubber pussy’s yang. Together they would make a synthetic union that would bear no children, that no one would feel except Caleb as he was caught in the middle. He screamed as the thing pushed it’s way in. It was Moby dick; the great white whale, and it was coming to consume it’s Ahab or at least crush him into a pulp. The white thing surged forward pushing the walls apart as it rushed towards Caleb. It was bathed with a dreamlike pink light from the diffused glow emitted from the thin walls of the tunnel. It’s head was almost a hundred feet tall with a slit that was nearly thirty. Caleb wondered where that slit led to. It being a facsimile meant it had no need of a real piss hole. He almost immediately got a closer look. The rigid white plastic hit him with the force of a freight train pressing him into the pink wall behind him. Then it slid away just as quickly. The whole repeated process was asinine or at very least ceremonial when it lost it’s function. The sticky liquid that held him clung to everything. long ropes of saliva dripped from the white tip making the thing look disturbingly real. It rushed towards Caleb again, pushing a small wave of spit in front of it as the pleasure ridges of the vagina stretched to accommodate it. Caleb prepared to be crushed entirely by it. As it crashed against the back wall a wave of spit sloshed and carried him up on top of it causing him to stick there as thrust again than withdrew it. Out into the light of the room on the giant murderous thing’s tip. He lay on his back staring up seeing the cave he was just forcefully removed from. It’s glistening fake lips beckoning him back in as a passenger once more. He looked up, first seeing the giant belly button that punctuated the vast expanse of abdomen, then to the underside of her gigantic tits, nipples hard with excitement. Between the valley of her mounds he could see her face.

***

Steph rammed her faux dick into the tiny man’s hiding place not really caring if he survived or not. She still had at least seven more tiny men and a badly bruised tiny woman. After a few thrusts she withdrew it and to her delight the tiny spec of a man was dripping down her tip. She giggled at that pathetic sight and ran a finger up the slit scooping him off. He glistened on the tip of her finger with her spit. She then sent that finger down past the white dildo between her legs and gently smeared the tiny man against herself. Hopefully he would stick there for a while and get treated to a view of the real thing. Turning her attention to the other seven friends of the groom she came up with a most disgusting idea. Reaching towards one of the nearby bowls she grabbed a small package. She opened it quickly removing a condom. She held it there in her fingers for a moment. Looking at the ring and the clear latex reservoir which she mused was a much more fitting name at this scale.

“Hey, what’s taking so long?” The blindfolded groom questioned form the bed. He lay there still in his jeans and button up shirt.

“Just a sec.” Steph said absentmindedly. “No peaking.” She reminded him.

The upside down shot glass had seven men trapped beneath it. She put her fingers on it than gently slid it towards the edge of the counter. She placed the condom there and slid the shot glass over the edge causing it’s helpless inhabitants to tumble into the latex contraceptive. She held it up and watched the tiny men struggle against their rubber prison. All of them fit nicely into the very tip, their frantic motions barely moving the latex. Steph held the condom in one hand as she grabbed the KY and used her finger to fish out a dab of the oily slightly yellow stuff with the tiny Tina in it. She smeared the glob onto the tip of her white strap-on. The lubricant held her there perfectly. She then walked towards the groom who sat up expectantly as she strode towards the bed.

***

The seven men realized where they were fairly quickly. It was about the worst feeling in the world. An unimaginable fear of what was going to inevitably happen next. The latex barely gave at all against their pounding fists and they knew it was designed to stand up to much worse than anything they could do to it. Many of the men tried desperately to climb the near vertical sides but that was quickly found impossible. They could only stare out the top of thing over the rolled ring to the woman that carried them. Or out the nearly entirely clear sides of their prison. They watched the girls thighs move back and forth as she walked across the room. Her pounding feet far below. The giant white thing that swung back and forth with her step. Her bobbing breasts far over head. Everything was so much larger than them.

Then they saw him. The groom, the person who this whole damn party was for. He was standing next to the bed wearing the same outfit that he had been wearing only a few minutes before when they were all at the same party in the next room. Now he was huge. Larger than anything they had ever seen.

As they drew closer, the men’s view became limited. Through the clear wall of the condom all they could see was the crotch of a pair of blue jeans. They were close enough to see every stitch, every thread, and that gigantic copper button that two masculine hands now fell upon. It slid free of it’s catch, a flap of fabric pulled aside to reveal that zipper. As it slid by unhooking teeth the size of cars it made a horrendous and ominous noise. One that struck fear in the hearts of his tiny friends. Tight white fabric stretched by the shapes beneath peaked from behind the jeans. Most of the men were crying now, pleading, screaming. The jeans slid down to the ground and were shed. The enormous bulge sat there briefly wrapped in fabric before masculine hands returned and revealed what the tiny men feared. A thumb sank beneath the waist band pulling it downwards as dark tufts of curly hair as thick around as trees peaked over. The hairy forest clung all around the base of the gigantic alien thing that emerged. It rolled over the descending elastic and swung down hitting the thigh with a loud smack. For a moment it just hung there resting against the man's leg and ballsac. Then it continued to gorge itself with blood and slowly rose in steady incriments like an Egyptian obelisk being raised on ropes by a thousand slaves.

The men hadn’t had many opportunities to look at penis’s other than their own except the occasional glimpse to compare size. Well the comparisons were in and this was the biggest. The worst part was that they about to get a closer look. The underwear fell away leaving the trapped men with the full view of everything. Their friend’s steadily stiffening endowment and the two huge orbs that hung beneath it. Those giant balls beneath curly hair and wrinkled skin held the torrent that would be their death.

The condom they were in shifted forward towards those giant orbs. Then instinctively the sniveling groomsmen looked up past the ring of their prison to the faces of their captors. The blonde’s cruel eyes and the groom’s blindfolded grin. Then a third expected guest joined the picture. It’s bright red tip sealing them in. The condom was rolled on trapping them in the humid space that was about to be the worst place in the world to be.

***

Every part of Tina’s body hurt. She wished she could pass out because it was going to get worse. That was certain. She was held still by a gob of KY, her own KY. She struggled uselessly as she was trapped against that bitch’s strap-on. She recognized the giant man as he stripped. That was the groom that she was supposed to be entertaining. Now the naked man towered over her putting her on eye level with his big dick that had a condom being rolled over it. She cringed at the sight but not as much as the next part. The man turned around and began bending over.

“Where no woman has gone before.” The giant girl’s thunderous voice boomed over head. The statement was no doubt intended for Tina.

The man’s ass was hairy as most men’s asses are. As he bent his cheeks parted revealing a stained hairy canyon. Tina screamed as loud as she could, a high shrill scream that only she could hear. The groom’s anus loomed in front of her and below that she could see hanging balls and the man’s slowly moving hand on his sheathed penis. Then Tina was between his parted cheeks The shit stained ass hole was at least sixty feet across and it clenched and unclenched seemingly at random. Tina fought violently to break the grip of the jelly and jump to her death rather than suffer this. She managed to get an arm free of the KY and struggled to free another limb grasping desperately for a handhold on the white plastic surface. It was too late. The smell was overwhelming already. Tina screamed again as she was pressed against the wrinkled pink flesh, it contracted as if it was pulling at her. Then a steady crushing pressure, her face pressed into it’s center as eight hundred feet of dildo behind her urged her on. She screamed again for a split second until something gave and she rushed forward into darkness. Her scream overpowered by an impossibly loud slurping sound as she rode inside. It was hot and warm and pitch black. The smell was so bad that it hurt to breath. And she was sliding further…