- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
warning m/f on a large scale

Steph had always preferred women for sex in both form and function, but men had their uses. A typical Penis was so silly looking but so effective. The warm needy feeling of some alien thing searching desperately for your center. It’s difficult to describe the attraction to them but it is a strong one even for a girl who has always preferred the fairer gender. Strapons were often proposed as a way for women to approximate the most basic form of intercourse. But after much experimentation Steph found that women just didn’t have the talent to use them properly. Men know how to thrust, it’s instinctual and heavily engrained into their psyche, the species would die out if men did not know how to thrust. Women however don’t, they rock their hips or sway in time with you but they never really get the concept. The expression of violent desperate physical love. And then of course women can never duplicate that warm feeling of the man’s last hurrah. Leaving something behind inside of you, life incarnate. Six hundred million tiny soldiers deployed for one mission but destined to die drying against your inner thigh. It’s weird, but weird in a way that Steph had always loved.

In her mind sex should have casualties.

***

The gigantic blonde laid outstretched in front of them like a vast landscape to explore. And these seven groomsmen were about to go spelunking. Through the walls of their contraceptive prison they watched in horror as their destination came into view. A widening canyon comprised of two smooth tan thighs with the gate to their tormentor's interior at its apex. Following the crack of her ass up from the bed, there was a pink butt hole that could not be ruled out as a destination. Then two fleshy pink lips topped with a house sized clitoris. And above that resting on a trimmed forest of pubes, sat a skyscraper sized white tower that had claimed the lives of two of their friends, in fact it still bore two comically small smears of blood on its underside. Beyond the towering strap-on, the vast plain of her flat stomach was interrupted by the dip of a belly button before raising into two perfectly formed mountains of slowly rocking tit flesh crowned with perky nipples that must have been the size of five story buildings.

Mark had known the groom nearly all his life. They had gone to college together, where they had both done their share of stupid fun stuff. They had even had a threesome with this dumb brunette at a sorority once. But, as far as shared sexual conquests, this was going to be the worst. Mark and the rest of the survivors of this twisted bachelor party were a fraction of an inch tall and trapped in the worst place in the world.

Inside the condom, conditions were getting worse. The condom’s tip bounced up and down in rhythm to the groom's deafening heartbeats. The slit in the back wall of their prison was thirty feet tall and now gaped almost five feet wide. A constant stream of viscous clear liquid oozed from within and filled the space. It was just a tiny dribble of precum but it was already up to the groomsmen’s knees. They had to fight to keep from losing their feet and being submerged in the sticky stuff. The smell of it seeped into the men's pores tainting them with a musky reek that would probably never leave them. Having nothing else to do, Mark, watched the others, all friends of his, alternate between pleading, praying, and screaming. An exercise in futility. Even while yelling themselves hoarse, the sound of their desperation couldn't escape the latex walls. 

The girl’s privates drew closer until they were only feet away. Gigantic fingers prepared the way. The tan surface parted revealing pink flesh beneath. An actual passage peaked from in between fingertips as moist skin reluctantly parted. The surface here moved and contracted on it’s own volition making the girl’s sexual apparatus appear like a hungry monster from some terrible movie with astounding special effects.

The groom’s dick moved forward and several of the trapped groomsmen screamed and continued to sob uncontrollably. The woman’s flesh clumsily pressed into the latex and pushed the men back against the giant cockhead which shuddered like an earthquake at the stimulus. Two of the groomsmen lost their footing and were completly submerged in the warm liquid. Mark rushed to help them just as the first violent thrust sent them all rushing forward. A quarter mile of pink interior passed by. The dark humid confines of contracting love tunnel surrounded the men. The quick movements of coitus were a vertigo and madness inducing blur. Inside the love bubble on the tip of the groom's dick Mark fought to figure out what was going on. It was nearly completely dark, all he could hear were the terrified screams of his friends, a deafening wet sliding sound, and the thunderous moans of his captors. Standing up was impossible now and Mark found himself mostly swimming in the thick choking goop. Then it was light again. Mark wiped the goop from his eyes and looked around. He instantly wretched. Looking around he could see the remains of two of his friends smeared into an unrecognizable mess clinging to the skin in front of him. A little left of that, another man was trapped several feet inside the gaping cleft. Thankfully Mark didn't have long to look at that. One short unmerciful glimpse, then they were once again plunged deep into the blonde’s cunt.

Mark readied himself for death. With a final thrust they were deep inside the woman. It was suddenly still. Leaving Mark breathing the humid musk and listening intently for what must inevitably happen next.

“Is that it? Is it over?” A frantic pleading voice greeted Mark from the darkness.

Mark didn’t reply, he simply listened. When the sound came it was much worse than he had imagined. Somewhere outside far above, the groom let out a rumbling groan of ecstasy. Then a deeper thunderous sound filled the space. The rubber floor beneath them jerked suddenly upwards as a series of uncontrollable contractions took over the situation. The thunder grew closer until Mark’s ears popped from the pressure change. A half second later a salty flood burst from the monster and hit the latex wall with the force and mass of a speeding freight train instantly filling the space completely. The surviving groomsmen were at the center of creation. What many religions considered the closest any man could get to the divine. Just like all acts of creation the physical manifestation is considerably grosser than the concept. Like the big bang, the formation of the universe, creation was explosive, messy and dangerous. And sticky. Relieved of its purpose the grooms dick softened lazily and slid back into the light dragging with it it’s load and the tiny men trapped with in.

***

It was over before it began. The groom had a big dick but he certainly didn’t know how to use it. Thirty seconds of sweaty, heaving, needy sex, then climax. For him at least. Steph leaned forward into him as he thrust deep inside of her for the final time. His moaning clenched face looked ridiculous. She gave him a moment before pushing him off of her. His dick sliding limply out.

“Hey thanks for the fuck” The grinning groom said in all sincerity. He was massaging his balls causing the used condom he was still wearing to bounce lightly up and down. “I’m getting married tomorrow.” An awkward silence. “You probably knew that.” He gripped the latex ring and moved to begin taking it off.

“Don’t.” Steph slid to the edge of the bed and grabbed his wrist pulling him closer.

“Don’t what?” The groom looked confused.

“Leave it on for a second.” Steph looked at the reservoir of cum that hung beneath the man’s dick. All and all it was a good sized load.

“You know, you’re a pretty weird girl.” The groom smiled.

“You don’t know the half of it.”

The clear latex’s exterior was beaded with Steph’s own juices. She looked closer. She was always fascinated by the substance, from a scientific standpoint it was genetic diversity in a small package. A microcosm of evolutionary science, a universe worth of primordial life hanging from the tip of this jackass’s dick. No one appreciated it’s complexity. It was an entire generation waiting to be born, or one swallow. By many definitions fellatio could be considered genocide, a hundred times the worst holocaust. Biology was full of little contradictions that made life so bitter sweet.

As Steph looked, a grin came to her face. Beyond the thin latex something exceedingly tiny moved inside that white lake. A tiny being hopelessly inundated in sexual fluids. Steph knew it was one of this guy’s groomsmen, no doubt one of his best friends. She looked up at the groom who still stupidly grinned at her.

“Look at the mess you made.” She talked to him like a child, most men liked that.

“Yeah, pretty good eh?”

“You betcha big boy. You want a closer look?”

"What?" He had only a moment to be puzzeled.

She put a hand on the condom and touched the ring on her finger which instantly glowed with a subtle energy.

As easy as all the others, the groom disappeared. She looked around on the bed, the ground, her own body, to see if maybe the groom had landed on any of those places.

No. She smiled.

She must have caught him as she intended. In Steph’s fingers hung the condom that only a second ago had been occupied. Now it was occupied in a different sense. She brought it up to her face, delighting in the mixed scents of her own sex and the musk of her now shrunken partner. She looked closely if she had indeed caught the groomsmen. A few tiny things were moving around in the mess.

“Hey, guys.” Steph prodded the condom with a free finger. Squinting she could make out at least three men desperately treading to try and stay at the surface of the sticky stuff. It was no doubt a loosing battle. She wondered what it must be like to be the groom right now, drowning in your own indiscretion. She wondered if his thoughts drifted to his no longer “soon to be wife.” No matter. It’s just a used condom, a gross little piece of trash, unwanted evidence of a sin.

Steph stood up and started towards the door. Without even missing a step she casually tossed the mess in the wastebasket on the way out. It landed with a dull splat that didn’t even reach her ears.

***

Tina had blacked out. Whether it was from her physical injuries, a mental shock, or lack of oxygen she didn’t know. But when she awoke again things were just as bad as when she blacked out.

The shrunken stripper had been pushed deep into the groom’s rectum riding a skyscraper sized dildo. After she had blacked out she must have been brought back out on another thrust and deposited on the outside of the man’s anus. She could plainly see his asshole. But she wasn’t on it. She was drifting away in a murky mucus that surrounded her. A diffused light shown all around and she couldn’t breathe. Her mind violently tried to find a logical conclusion through it’s semi-conscious daze. A familiar taste. Then she was aware of movement. Not just the slight movement of the man’s gargantuan buttocks. Something was moving all around her. Something too terrible to imagine. She opened her mouth to scream, no breath came out, but a thick slimy goo poured in. An alien looking creature the size of a school bus flailed blindly towards her through the muck. It’s simple streamlined shape followed by a waving stringy tail. And all around there were more. They were everywhere swimming in every direction. All in all about six hundred million of them. Helpless to even move in the thick syrup she could only watch the determined thing swim towards her. The blind genetic traveler smashed into Tina carrying her struggling form deeper into a sea of life.

***

Kate woke up in her dorm room. Her body still shook from the remainder of a quickly fading nightmare. She pulled back the sheets and her feet found the floor. Kate flipped her desk light on and pulled a rogue strand of brunette hair from her sweat soaked brow. She sat there nervously smoothing the folds in her pajama bottoms.

Had it all been a bad dream?

She went to the sink and poured herself a glass of water to soothe her irritated throat.