- Text Size +

Part 13

Neil awoke as the draw slid quietly open; he pulled the panties that covered him up over his head in an effort to dull the bright light that now shone in.

He could hear some movement and knew that at any moment he was going to find himself in the clutches of one of the girls?he was wrong! He waited but no hand reached for him?he even felt a little extra weight upon him and it got a little darker.

Curiosity got the better of him ?why hasn?t she reached for me?? he thought as he pushed the panties back only to find that there were more pairs now atop of him. He could still hear movement at the other end of the draw?quickly he fought his way out, which to his disappointment was way harder than he?d hoped. Eventually he got his head clear and looked up?for a moment he was speechless?it was Jane, Megan?s Mum she was putting Megan?s clothes away for her. What was he waiting for his saviour had come for him?as last he was going home.

With tremendous effort he pulled himself free of the panties all the while calling up to Jane whom was still putting Megan?s under-ware away. He clamoured desperately over a bra, slipping down into the smooth cup, still he yelled?still Jane didn?t hear him. He got free from the bra and lost his footing on a pair of balled up sock?s, he ended up falling between a couple of pairs before hitting the wooden base of the draw?already he was feeling fatigued, and now Jane was out of sight as he was buried deep. Desperately he pulled himself up but each time he got close his weight rolled the socks over sending him back to where he?d started. Time was running out and he knew it?Jane wouldn?t be there much longer. Hurriedly he fought through the balled up socks until he found himself back at the bras. He clamoured quickly to reach the surface but just as his head broke free did the draw begin to slide shut?

?Noooooooo!? He screamed as he watched Jane?s pretty face disappear.

In an instant his hopes and dreams dashed with the mere closing of a draw.

He began pounding on the front of the draw with his fist?s as he yelled out in frustration?he pounded until the pain in his hands became too much to bear!

Falling back he landed softly in one of Megan?s soft bra cups. He lay on his back with his legs free of the cup?he was a pitiful sight! A once proud man reduced to an action figure and teased by three teenage girls, could life get any worse?

* * * *

Neil was on an open plain?it had no ending and no beginning, he?d been running for days but he always returned to the same spot, a small lake in the middle of this baron land. He stopped and bathed as he had so many times before?only as he bathed this time he felt a shake?he paused and looked about, still nothing for miles around?just the same strange forest that he dared not approach, and the hill?s that filled the horizon many miles off in the other direction?these hills he?d tried to reach but never could. Again the ground shook, this time causing some water from the lake to splash out and form a little stream running down in a westerly direction?

Another rumble only this time far greater than the other two and accompanied by high rolling thunder?Neil sat up quickly, his brow wet from sweat he?d been dreaming or was it a nightmare?it was then that he noticed the light and looked up to see three pretty face?s looking down at him?

?Sleep well did we?I see you made yourself comfortable in one of my little bras then.? Megan smiled down at him.

Neil cowered as she spoke down to him?his ears needed to adjust once more to the powerful voices of these giants.

?Arrr look at him?doesn?t he look cute in there.? Dawn commented.

Aimee looked at Dawn and joked, ?Well imagine what he?d look like in one of your huge tents! Ha, ha.?

Megan reached into the draw and picked Neil up. ?Well I guess the first thing is to get you washed up.?

Neil squirmed in her tight grip and didn?t like the way she casually held him at her side as she walked to the bathroom, all the swinging up and down of her arm was making him more than a little nauseous.

Megan put the plug in the sink and released Neil into the huge bowl.

Neil gasped as his skin hit the cold porcelain, made all the more worse from leaving the warmth of her hand. Quickly he stood himself up and looked skyward at the three girls standing around the sink.

?Right lets get you washed shall we.? Megan announced as she reached for the tap.

Before Neil could step back a blast of freezing cold water hit the sink next to him sending him onto his back and gasping for air as the shock of the cold water had left him breathless?he tried to push himself away from the torrent of water as it assaulted the sinks smooth surface, but his feet could find no grip.

The sink was slowly filling and as hard as he tried he couldn?t get clear of the thousands of gallons that kept falling in under great pressure.

Megan went to close the tap off when Aimee placed her hand over hers??No wait?just a little longer.? She was enjoying the show far too much.

The water was now waist high and freezing cold?Neil kept looking skyward for any sign of sympathy, but none was forth coming?for the girls it was merely a game?and he was now there toy! Nothing more nothing less!

Neil continued to splash about in an effort to keep his limbs from going numb, his ears hurt, not just from the cold but the loudness of the girl?s laughter.

At last Megan reached over once more and turned the faucet off just as the water level had reached chest height. Neil stood there shivering?wanting to hurl abuse at his tormentors but his shivering was stopping him from doing that.

For once Neil was pleased to see Megan?s hand reach out for him?anything was better than having to suffer this cold. As Megan?s hand entered the water she quickly withdrew it, ?Wow that?s cold?Brrrrr, Oop?s must have forgotten to turn on the hot.? Her hand reached up for the hot faucet, but before turning it she looked down at Neil, ?You?d best keep back, this is going to be hot.?

Neil did his best to back away but as the water level rose higher than he, he found the strong under current caused by the water falling with pressure was pulling him toward it. He wasn?t a strong swimmer at the best of times and as hard as he tried swimming away he found himself being pulled backwards?so far back that now he could feel the water around his legs getting uncomfortably hot!

Panic began to set in?the cold he could deal with?but boiling water was an entirely different ball game. The hot water was reaching up past his knees now and his feet were beginning to feel really uncomfortable.

Megan had judged her rescue not a minute to soon, Neil was just getting to the point where it was so hot that it might burn him as she scooped him up. Neil rolled over and wrapped his arms around her thumb holding on as though his life depended on it.

Dawn turned the faucet off and whooshed the water about mixing it up well??There we go, just like a giant hot bath?you lucky little man, wish I could swim in my bath.?

Megan was enjoying the fact that Neil was hanging onto her thumb; she left her hand open and toyed with him as she tilted her hand over so that Neil actually dangled from only her thumb. ?We should rename you.? Megan announced as she lifted Neil up to her eye level, he swung back and forth as she held him there smiling at him.

Neil had locked his fingers together and although his arms tired he could hold fairly well, it was just the swinging that caused him problems.

?I think from now on you?ll answer to Tom?yea I like that?what do you think girls??

Aimee laughed a little and wholeheartedly agreed.

Dawn however looked at Megan and questioned. ?Why Tom?? Which of course bought rapturous laughter from both Aimee and Megan.

Megan?s laughter made her shake and in turn caused Neil to lose his grip. He screamed as he fell but landed safely in the warm water below. He trod water for a moment and guessed it was as good a time as any to relieve him self?not the best time and not how he?d have liked but he could hold on no longer.

?Right little Tom lets get you washed.? Megan said as she reached for the soap.

Neil tried to protest as Megan picked him up in her hand and began rubbing the huge bar of soap over his front, she then skilfully rolled him over and ran the soap up and down his back. After she?d put the soap down Neil then found him self sandwiched between her hands as she carefully rubbed him building up a nice lather, which threatened to consume him.

Neil for the first time since she?d kidnapped him was finding him self getting aroused?not by her ?Christ no she?s just a kid!? but by the manipulation of his love rod by her constant rubbing?he was more annoyed than ever. ?This isn?t right? he thought to him self as he continued to fight against his growing excitement. Megan was obviously totally oblivious to his raising desire and casually chatted with her friends whom both watch on enviously at her washing of the little man.

?There we go?all nice and clean.? Megan announced with a final prod of her nail up his backside and a ruffle of his head with the pad of her thumb!

?Hold ya breath?time to rinse.?

Neil tried to tell her that he could do that himself but only ended up taking in a mouthful of water as she dunked him in and out of the water.

Megan was satisfied that Neil was well enough rinsed and handed him over to Aimee whom held out a small hand towel in which to dry him. Neil rolled over to cover his still excited man hood as Aimee carefully rolled him up in the towel.

* * * *

Aimee had been a little rough with Neil as she dried him to the point where his skin had inflamed making him almost glow as he as so red. She?d walked him back into the bedroom and placed him on the dresser while she, Megan and Dawn got ready to go out.

Neil hopped about a little bit to try and cool him self down, he felt like he?d got carpet burns all over. ?Why aren?t they more careful?? He thought painfully to him self. At least the pain had made him forget about his hunger?for now!

Dawn was ready first and sat down at the dresser, ?You are cute?you know!? she said as she wrapped her hand around him.

Neil had backed away when he saw her huge figure approach and slunk down behind the make up bag that sat close by. But as he was quickly finding there was no hiding place as Dawn smiled at his attempt to hide form her she just easily lifted the bag and reached for him. Her fingers wrapping round him so easily?a fully-grown man in her hand, she still couldn?t fathom the feeling she got from it.

Lifting Neil up before her face she carefully inspected him for the first time?she was amazed that she could see the glint of his eye, the stubble on his face, even the worry lines by his eyes?he truly was a remarkable little man.

?Put me down.? Neil cried out to her.

A little snigger crept past her full lips ?you sound like a squeaky toy with the little sticker that says push here?only softer.?

Neil pushed at her finger with all his might. ?Put me down now!?

Dawn enjoyed feeling him struggle?the feeling of his little hands beating against hers, the effort in his expression as he pushed against her finger.

?What are you doing?? Came a voice from behind.

Turning sharply and slightly startled by the voice, Dawn saw Aimee behind her. ?Don?t do that you made me jump.?

?Sorry?so what ya doing??

?Nothing really just looking him over, he?s really quite special.?

?Duh! Yea well he is one of a kind isn?t he?? Aimee replied sarcastically as she leaned in for a closer look.

Neil squirmed in her hand and continued to call out, still unable to make any progress in his escape attempt. His frustration was building along with his hunger, ?should I ask for food?? he thought to him self, if he did that he?d be beholding to them and he didn?t want that, he didn?t want them to think that he needed them?when in reality to survive he did!

The door to the bedroom opened and Megan walked in. ?Geez can?t you leave the poor dude alone for one minute?? she jested.

?Here seeing as you like holding him so much you may as well put these on him?if it fits that is!? Megan said as she passed some small clothing to Dawn.

Aimee and Dawn giggled upon seeing the item that Megan had just handed them?Neil caught sight of it and was horrified?

Skilfully and with great care Dawn pulled Neil?s hands up above his head and laying her thumb over his stretched out arms she managed to hold them while she readied the DRESS in her other hand.

?Here let me help.? Aimee said as she reached for the dress.

Dawn pulled her hand away, ?No its ok I can manage.?

Neil was most uncomfortable and was finding it difficult to breathe as the pad of her thumb pressed tightly against his face. But he was totally immobilised as she still had her fingers wrapped around his body like a giant Squid attacking a ship!

?O? sorry! He isn?t yours you know?? Aimee sounded a little annoyed.

Megan was putting the finishing touches to her make up, ?would you two knock it on the head or I?ll dress him myself.?

Dawn turned to Aimee. ?Ok sorry?here you put this over his head while I hold him firm.?

Aimee eagerly took the small dress from Dawn and bunched it up nice and small so that it would be easy to put over Neil?s head.

Dawn turned her attention to Neil once more and removed her thumb from his arms, immediately he bought them down and breathed heavily as he shook his arms about to relief the stiffness bought on by having them locked in such an uncomfortable position.

?Tut, tut, little one?put your hands back up please.? Dawn asked him.

Neil looked up at her with hatred in his eyes and shook his head vigorously while shouting obscenities up at her.

Aimee sniggered at Dawn and commented, how even a tiny man in her hands still ignored her. Dawn looked at her and gave a sarcastic grin; she then turned her attention to Neil once more. ?Ok little man put your arms up?now!?

Still Neil refused and crossed his arms over his chest in a show of defiance?there was no way he was wearing a dress!

?Would you two quit playing about or we?ll miss the bus.? Megan said as she walked over to them.

Neil felt Dawn?s fingers wrap tighter around his body and began to question his wisdom in arguing with her?but still he remained defiant?he was after all a man!

Dawn smiled a toothy smile and lifted him up closer to her mouth.

His heart began racing a little faster as her lips parted slightly to show her glistening white teeth. Before he hadn?t really noticed just how big the mouth was, but now he realised that she could probably take his entire being and some into it!

Dawn now held him just shy of her lips and whispered softly to him.

For Neil it was like being held before a bill board poster advertising lip stick for his entire field of vision was nothing but her lips and teeth?Then she began to speak; her breath washed over him which was minty fresh from having not long ago brushed her teeth.

?Now then Neil honey, you do as Dawnie tells you?or you see these big white teeth (she clenched them together and smiled for effect), well I?ll lay your neck on the bottom ones and very slowly bring the top ones down to meet them?do you under stand??

She didn?t need to see his face she could sense the fear she?d installed in him by the way he began to shake in her grip.

?Good.? She finished, but before pulling him away she opened her mouth and quickly snapped it shut, she did this a couple of times; the noise of her teeth smashing together shock Neil to the bone.

As she lowered her hand she smiled at Neil and without being asked he put his arms up over his head?but nothing happened.

Dawn turned to Aimee who was sitting there with her mouth agape amazed by her friends negotiating skills. ?Well come on then?you wanted to help!? she smiled.

?What? O? err yea?sorry.? Aimee stuttered.

* * * *