- Text Size +

Ok guys, quicker than expected.

Hope you like...we're getting close to the end now...

Part 16

Neil backed up to the far reaches of the toe, but there was no escape; he knew that as fear gripped him her five monstrously huge toes headed toward him slowly and deliberately blocking all paths of escape. The light grew dimmer and his screams grew weaker, with the light almost gone he reached out and pushed at the fleshy part of her big toe just beneath the over hanging nail.

Tears rolled down his face, was this the end? Was he to die in such a horrid fashion? Crushed un-be knowingly in the toe of a slipper by a young woman he?d never even spoken to?

With all his might he pushed and punched at the wall of flesh before him, all to no avail as they casually twitched as if to resent him being in there space. He was forced to concede what little space he had and now found himself sobbing alone in the dark and pinned helplessly beneath her toes. He knew this was it, the moment she applied any weight he would be squashed.

Lisa had felt the figures tiny struggles upon her foot and was basking in the fact that it still struggled beneath her foot! It reminded her of the times as a child when she so loved to squash bugs beneath her foot. She loved the feeling of something living being extinguished by her simplest movement and the stirring in her groin at the time she now knew was sexual awakening. She was almost ready to extinguish this poor things miserable existence, but had second thoughts as she knew not what it was and it still intrigued her that it might be something of interest?but it could struggle a little longer as she was enjoying the moment!

Ten long minutes had passed as Neil?s struggles had all but ceased?he was soaked in sweat, both from himself and Lisa?s foot. The air was thick and hard to breath and what fight he?d had in him had all but faded?his tears had even slowed.

Lisa decided it was time to see what she had caught?

Neil let out one last scream as the toes that covered him spread and then scrunched, pinching his left arm and some of his side flesh tight between them, then he found himself being dragged from the slipper as the foot slid back.

Feeling the cool air surround him as he exited the slipper was almost enough relief to block out the pain he was feeling in his arm and side?but not quite!

Lisa stretched out her toes and felt the figure fall; she slid her foot back and leaned over for a closer look.

Neil fell in a heap to the soft carpet, immediately he rubbed at his sore arm and noticed the large bruise that had formed on his side from the pinch of her toes.

A little giggle escaped Lisa?s mouth as she watched it move.

Looking up Neil looked into her pretty smiling face and hoped that at last he may have found the means of getting back to his family?could this nightmare be drawing to a close?

Gingerly he got to his feet and was suddenly all to aware of his nakedness; covering his privates with one hand and using his other to try and help throw his voice, he called up to her.

?HELP! PLEASE HELP ME! YOU?VE GOT TO HELP ME?PLEASE!?

Lisa looked long and hard??it looks almost human!? she thought to herself as it struggled to its feet. She smiled as it seemed to get embarrassed by its nakedness??that can?t be?can it.? She spoke under her breath as she noticed it?s little winky!

Her mouth opened in shock! Was it actually trying to communicate with her?and if this was the figure from the hall?why is it so much smaller than before?

All thoughts of mashing it beneath her foot were gone?for the moment anyway?it seemed to be alive and certainly formed like that of a human, was it from outta space? If it was what could it do to her? Did it carry some virus unknown on earth?

Neil called up once more as the giant woman moved. She was reaching for him?at last a ray of hope!

Lisa thought for a moment and then reached down and picked up her slipper.

Neil watched amazed as her huge hand descended toward him, but to his disbelief it passed him by and picked up the giant slipper behind him. Before he could move he saw the giant sole descending down onto him. He tried to move from its path but he was far too slow and far too late. Its weight bore down upon him until he sank to his knees and then onto his front. His was buried deep into the carpet by just the weight of her house slipper.

Lisa was confident the little creature couldn?t move now?she needed to find something to put it in. Quickly she looked around her room?there wasn?t anything suitable. She?d have to leave the room?was it totally immobilised? It would have escaped by now if it weren?t. Quickly she left her room.

Neil struggled and pushed hard but the give in the carpet and the weight of the slipper left him without much room for manoeuvre. He could feel the vibrations with each step she took so much in fact that it actually tickled his eardrums. Then the door slammed shut and foot steps grew distant?he was alone.

Why was she doing this? Couldn?t she see what he was? Had he become so insignificant that he was no longer seen as a man? These thoughts and many more invaded his troubled mind as he lay there awaiting her inevitable return.

Within minutes Lisa returned, she closed the door behind her and dropped to her knees, she unscrewed the lid of a jar, which she had retrieved from the kitchen and then flipped over the slipper.

Neil at last welcomed the heavy weight gone from his back; he stood and turned to face the giant before him. Suddenly he fell against a cold hard surface as it buried beneath the carpet and scooped him up, it wasn?t until he saw the glass jar heading toward him that he realised just what she was up too! He screamed and made a desperate dive to the left but Lisa was too quick for him and adjusted her movement in time.

With a flick of the lid the figure fell forward and landed half into the jar, before it had time to move she lifted the jar sending the creature plummeting into its inescapable depths. Quickly she screwed the lid into place and stood to her feet.

Neil was immediately gagging?it had been a coffee jar and he was certain that she?d only just emptied it and not even washed it for the smell was overpowering. He toppled to the bottom of the jar and didn?t even have time to right himself as the jar was titled this way and that and the whining sound the lid made as she screwed it on penetrated his make shift ear plugs sending his head sharply into pain!

Lisa sat on her bed and held the jar in her hand; she bought it close to her face and peered in?it was amazing. Every detail, right down to hair on its head, and of course a little sexual organ between its legs?it was like a tiny man!

Neil stood and pressed against the glass wall beating it with his fists, the view from inside was warped and she no longer looked the pretty young girl he?d seen only minutes before, her face now wide and pulled out of shape, and with each movement it distorted differently it reminded him of when he and Tracy had gone to the fair ground and walked through the hall of mirrors?that was such fun?but now seemed an eternity ago.

Neil had to wipe the side of the jar now as it was misting up due to the heat from his body and the dampness of his breath?

Lisa still looked in and was thinking about how much this thing might be worth?surly it had to be wroth something?but whom could she contact? Maybe she should show her Dad? No that?s not a good idea?he?d surly take it from her.

Neil was starting to feel faint?it was then he realised that the air was growing more and more stale with each breath he drew?he looked up and fear took a new meaning?there were no air holes! He was going to suffocate if he didn?t have air soon.

Lisa was still thinking of what she could do with it and had placed the jar down on her bedside cabinet as she laid back and thought of what she would do with the money.

Neil was desperately thumping upon the glass?the harder he thumped and screamed the thinner the air became. He was finding it increasingly difficult to keep the glass clear from condensation and could still see the giant girl laid out on her bed totally oblivious to his cries for help.

Funny how laying on a bed and day dreaming makes you feel all tired?well Lisa was feeling tired now and thought 40 winks might help her decide on whom she should seek out with reference to her mind blowing catch! She turned over to her side and as a second thought just happen to catch a glance at the jar?it was totally misted up, all she could see was its little hands forming lines in the mist?no wait?the lines made letters?she sat up sharply and looked closely!

?No?no it can?t be! Surly not?H?E?L?P?help?N?.O?no?A?I?R?you stupid cow!? she mumbled to herself as she quickly reached for the jar.

With little effort she undid the lid and could actually hear the pressure change as the fresh air entered the vacuum of the jar!

Neil had almost given up?but one last idea had entered his oxygen-staved brain?using what little energy he had left before he fell into unconsciousness he spelt out the words that he hoped might yet save his life!

Lisa looked into the jar and could see the tiny figure laying still on the bottom?dare she take it out? But then if it were dead?what use would it be then? She shook the jar a little, but the figure remained still. Then an idea hit! With jar and lid in hand she quickly left the bedroom and headed for the bathroom.

Holding the jar under the cold tap she turned it on just enough to allow a little trickle to fall into the jar and onto its tiny occupant!

Neil awoke with a start as the ice cold water splashed about his head. He breathed in hard filling his lungs with fresh cool air and splashing the cold water about him?it deadened the pain somewhat on his badly bruised side.

?Oi, would ya turn that thing off!? He called up at Lisa.

Lisa almost dropped the jar?it spoke?very high pitched and boosted by the acoustics of the jar?but she heard it.

She turned the tap off and carefully sat on the closed lid of the toilet seat, she was about to re screw the lid on when it called out again?

?Please?no?don?t put the lid on?please.?

She heard it so clear that time?in English too!

?What do you want?? She said down into the jar a little nervously.

Neil was assaulted by her powerful voice and quickly held his hands to his ears, which just about toned it down enough for him to understand.

?I wanna go home.?

Lisa paused for a minute?was she really chatting with a tiny being sitting in an old coffee jar?

?What planet are you from??

Neil looked up a little bemused?but at least this was a breakthrough?at last he was communicating with her.

?Planet? What do you mean planet? I live at number 18 Oatmeal Drive?please you have to take me home.?

Lisa looked down at it?and for five long minutes said nothing but looked closer than she ever had done before and moved the jar about to enable her to get a better look at her captive.

?You mean?you?re like?human?like me??

?Yes?yes?human?I?m a man?my names Neil?Neil Keen?O? thank god.? He called out as he sank to his knees in relief; his torture was finally coming to an end!

?But your so small?how can you be like me? Are all your family like you?I mean small??

?God no?just me?I was once bigger than you?but then?!?

?Then what?O? my god?I can?t catch it can I?I won?t end up small like you?will I?? There was fear in Lisa?s words as she asked the question.

?No?no?there?s no danger what so ever?it?s not something that you can catch.?

Lisa regained her confidence and bought the jar back up closer to her face so that she could see him a little better.

?Would you mind taking me out of here?I?m cold and wet?and I don?t wanna catch cold.?

?Err?ok but just wait until we get back to my room.?

Lisa then stood and screwed the lid back on the jar and pulled off about thirty sheets of toilet paper. Carefully she checked the hall and then made the short walk to her room once she was sure the coast was clear.

Once in the safety of her room she unscrewed the lid of the jar and carefully tilted it over until its tiny inhabitant was able to walk up and climb out onto her bed.

?Thank you.? Neil called out as he stepped onto the vast bed.

?Sorry I didn?t understand.? Lisa said as she stood and using some off the toilet paper she dried the jar out.

Sitting on the floor by the bed she tore off a couple of sheets of toilet paper and dropped it next to Neil.

He thank her but she didn?t answer?it was obvious now that the jar had helped to amplify his voice to a level she could hear. Well he?d worry about communication later he thought as he dried himself down with one sheet of toilet paper and then fashioned a kind of toga with the other.

Lisa watched in fascination as the tiny man first dried himself and then made a type of robe that he pulled over his head, with just a sheet of toilet paper.

?So little man tell me how you came to be in my slipper?? Lisa said with a new found confidence.

?Well it all began??

?Hang on?I can?t hear a word your saying?sorry but you?ll have to go back in the jar for a moment.?

?No?no?I?m not going back in there again??

Neil got up and ran for the end of the bed as Lisa reached over and picked up the jar, as she looked back she saw him standing on the edge?there was no where for him to go the drop was far to great for him to jump.

?Now, now?don?t be stupid.?

Lisa reached down and before Neil could react he found himself helpless in her soft hand.

?There now I got ya?don?t worry I won?t hurt you?but I need to be able to hear you.?

Neil nodded?she was right?after all she?d let him out afterwards?wouldn?t she!

Carefully Lisa released him into the jar and this time he landed on soft bedding as she?d used what was left of the toilet paper to make it a little more comfortable for him.

She sat on her bed and made herself comfortable as she readied to listen to her little captive.

?Ok?now you may begin.? She said down at Neil.

?Can you hear me ok now?? Neil called up.

?Just fine??

Neil sat down and began telling of his adventure starting with the kidnapping by Megan.

After about thirty minutes Neil was done?he?d left no stone unturned and now sat comfortably on the soft tissue hoping that soon this soft tissue would be replaced with his Tracy?s soft hand.

?So you keep getting smaller?? Lisa enquired.

?Yea?the last time just a couple of hours ago?I?m guessing I?m three inches tall now.?

?Hmm, yea I would think that a pretty good guess.?

?So when are you gonna take me home??

Lisa looked down into the jar?he was so helpless. ?O? soon I guess?but I thought you might like a bit to eat and a drink before we go?you know I?m feeling peckish!?

?O? yea ok?that?ll be nice. But after that you?ll take me home?right??

?Off course?you?ll be going home all right. Ok now I need to put you somewhere safe while I go and make us something to eat. Hmm now where to put you.?

?Couldn?t I just stay here? I mean I can?t go anywhere and well I feel kinda safe in here.?

?Well normally I?d say sure?but it?s my pussy see?it likes to eat tiny little things like you!?

?O god yea?I wouldn?t want to meet ya cat?more than I could handle?how about if you put the lid on??

?Ha ha?I didn?t say anything about a cat.?

Neil looked up at her quizzically as she reached down for the jar.

?What are you doing?put me down?put me down.?

?I?m only putting you outta harms way little man?like I said my pussy eats little things like you.?

Lisa then lifted up her skirt and held the waistband of her panties open as she tilted the jar over and Neil began to slide down the smooth surface, his tissue made toga ripping apart as he struggled against gravity.

?No?O god please no?what are you doing.?

Lisa giggled as she watched him struggle for grip as she tilted the jar a little more.

Neil reached the lip of the jar and made one last scurry up before finally giving to th inevitable. He fell and bounced on the crotch of her panties. Before him was her shaven virgina, her lips bigger than he?and a ring pieced in each of them?

?Welcome home little man?remember beware of the pussy?it just might eat you.?

With that she let her panties snap back into place. With a little adjustment she positioned Neil just where she wanted him and then casually left her room to get a bit to eat!