- Text Size +

Part 5...

Tracy had picked him up and retreated to their bed, still she held him close as he sniffled in her comforting hold.

?I?m here Babe?here for you and I always will be. There, there?we?ll go and see Doctor Flankenstein first thing in the morning?there must be something he can do! There must?? Tracy spoke reassuringly trying to ease Neil?s pain as well as her own, she hated herself for her initial reaction, but was more than making up for it now.

?I know you are?but it?well seeing your face?the look upon it, but I can understand the shock?the horror of seeing me this way! I make light of my current stature when I look in the mirror?every time I could so easily cry?but I just laugh?laugh at the reflection laughing back at me?its still me I say?just a smaller me!?

Neil was quite relaxed now and all the upset and excitement of the last couple of hours has left him feeling a little dehydrated.

?Trace?do you think you could get me a water??

Tracy pulled him away slightly and looked into his eyes, ?what about a nice cup of tea??

Neil smiled at her and nodded ?please.?

She laid him down on the bed and told him ?stay there, I won?t be long.?

Getting up Neil looked at her, she was a gorgeous looking woman and wearing only that t-shirt and panties heightened his arousal?after all the upset he found himself aroused just following her butt out the room.

Still butt naked he jumped off of the bed and went to the dresser to find an old t-shirt to wear, he couldn?t reach the top drawer but found an old ?Star Trek? one in a lower draw which he?d grown out off?ironically he hadn?t grown out of it, it had shrunk!

Pulling the shirt over his head he found that the bottom of it just about reached the floor.

?Marvellous, the perfect match?a shirt that shrank and the man that shrinks!?

All the excitement and upset had left him needing to pee; luckily Tracy had left the bedroom door open.

He got to the door and looked out into the dark hall, Tracy hadn?t bothered to put on the light. The bathroom was down the on the opposite side of the hall next to Joanne?s room. Quickly he lifted his gown up a little and ran for the bathroom?, as luck would have it the door was open.

He stepped in and could make out just how big everything was in the dim light?of course the first thing he realised was that he couldn?t reach the pull cord to switch the light on. As quietly as possible he closed the door?He?d closed the door, putting his head in his hands he gritted his teeth and swore like a trooper, now he was trapped in there!

Still he needed to pee so he?d have to worry about how to escape the bathroom afterwards.

Walking over to the toilet pan he struggled to lift the seat up and when he eventually did it balanced precariously against the system.

He hadn?t thought about it before but how was he going to reach over the pan?Christ it was nearly chest high to him!

Desperate now he looked around in the semi darkness for something to boost his height?there was nothing?well except for a four pack of ?Andrex? extra strong bathroom tissue! It wouldn?t work?would it!

Picking it up he placed it at the foot of the pan, whilst holding on to the top of the pan her raised up one leg and placed it on top of the ?Andrex? pack?he felt it give as he pulled himself up, but after seating his feet on the core of the rolls, to his great surprise they held his weight, ?who needs the Atkins diet!? he joked quietly to himself.

Lifting up his t-shirt he leaned against the pan slightly and flinched as the cold porcelain made contact with his thighs. Carefully he aimed to the side and relieved himself.

He sighed heavily upon completion and shuddered as the last remaining drops dripped into the pan, once finished he carefully climbed down and put the toilet paper back from whence he found it, not thinking that he?d need it to open the door!

Just as he was about to pull the handle of the flusher down he heard the door to the next room open?Joanne?s door. He didn?t want to face his sister yet?but there was nowhere to hide?or was there?

Joanne yawned and opened the bathroom door, reached up and pulled the light cord switching the light on. Her eyes squinted at the sudden brightness as she turned and locked the door behind her. She yawned again and mumbled something as she flushed the toilet and put the seat down.

Neil was out of sight hiding in the wicker laundry basket?he?d just managed to climb up and bury himself in the dirty laundry, he wasn?t able to return the lid, which hung down the side on its rope hinge. Lucky for him there was enough clothes to cover him. He breathed slowly and quietly not even looking out to see what she was doing?after all it was his sister.

Joanne finished her business and after wiping herself pulled up her panties and flushed the toilet. She turned to the sink and washed her hands. Yawning again after drying them she turned to leave and as she did she kicked the pack of ?Andrex? that Neil had used to climb up into the laundry basket.

?I wonder who left them there??

Neil?s heart skipped a beat at her words and moved a little to enable him to see out?his eyes widened as he realised she was standing right next to him as he was looking directly at her knees. Fear gripped him as she bent down and her knee became her chest as she picked up the ?Andrex? packet and placed them back over by the toilet.

Pausing she looked at the laundry basket and stepped back to it once more.

Neil?s heart was in his mouth, what would he say to her?Christ he felt like a dirty perv?she?d think he was spying on her while she?God the thought almost made him heave!

Joanne leaned forward with her arm outstretched and lifted the lid to the basket, after replacing it she yawned again and turned out the light as she closed the door behind her.

Neil waited until he heard her bedroom door shut?breathing a heavy sigh of relief he pushed up on the basket lid?it didn?t move?he pushed again only harder this time?still it didn?t move.

?Jesus F?ing Christ she?s fastened the bloody lid down, for Pete?s sake that stupid daft bitch?how the hell am I going to get out of here?? his annoyance was building as he began pounding on the wicker lid.

Eventually he stopped and sat atop the pile of dirty clothes, tears of frustration ran down his cheeks, his fists sore from the course wicker. Was this how it would continue?his life becoming more difficult as he grows smaller, a simple wicker laundry basket held him trapped?he knew Tracy would find him; she?d look after him.

Picking up a garment from the basket to wipe his face he noticed a powerful sent?one he knew well, it was a pair of Tracy?s panties?he smiles knowing how good she looks in only her sexy underwear?he inhales the musky sent again when suddenly his blood chills ?what if there Joanne?s panties?? he quickly drops them and resumes his attempts to free himself.

He?d managed to pry a little of the lid up but not quite enough to reach his arm out of and unlatch the lid?it was no use he couldn?t escape.

At last he heard Tracy walking up the hallway??Trace, Trace?in the bathroom?look in the bathroom.? He whispered as she walked by.

Tracy entered the bedroom and was surprised to see Neil not there.

?Neil honey?where are you?? she called softly as she looked under the bed.

?Come on out! This isn?t funny.? She was starting to sound inpatient.

Suddenly a thought occurred to her ?O? god what if?no he couldn?t have?no.? Carefully she scanned the floor around her?looking for her tiny lover?had he shrunk so small?

She began to panic?what if she?d accidentally stepped on him?the thought frightened her?how could she live with herself knowing she?d killed her Neil.

Standing there unable to move for fear of what she may have done she knew she had to look?but what if she had?carefully she slid her feet out of her house slippers and after taking great care where she placed her bare feet she bent down.

Her hand shook uncontrollably as she reached for her right slipper?it made sense that she?d have stood on him as he would probably have ran toward her screaming up at her for help?but she would never have seen him, not at that size! Picking up the slipper she turned it over to find nothing more than a bit of grit?no mashed up human remains! Placing it down carefully she reached over and picked up the other?her heart in her mouth she prepared herself for the worst, but again there was nothing more than a little ground in grit.

She almost collapsed with relief but instead calmed her self and began searching every last inch of the bedroom.

Neil wondered what was taking so long?gee?s he?d heard her go by at least twenty minutes earlier.

Tracy had searched the bedroom thoroughly and was pretty sure Neil wasn?t in there, so quietly she ventured back out into the hall and looked up and down for him there?still she found nothing!

?God?where can he be?? She sniffed as she wiped her teary eyes.

Treading carefully she opened the bathroom door and pulled the light cord.

?Neil honey?are you in here?? She called quietly.

?Here?down here!? Replied Neil.

Tracy face brightened upon hearing his voice, ?where? I don?t see you!?

Neil cleared his throat, ?in the laundry basket?the lids stuck!?

Tracy was so excited that she fumbled clumsily to release the catch.

Neil squinted up at her pretty face as the lid was at last lifted, as he stood Tracy leaned down and lifted him out of there.

?O? thank god, let me look at you.? Tracy held him out in front of her and smiled from ear to ear as she smothered him with kisses.

?Wow?slow down woman, I?m pleased to see you too!? Neil said as he choked back tears of relieve.

Tracy cradled him in her arms and looked at him puzzled. ?How did the lid get latched like that??

Neil looked up into her puffy eyes. ?It?s a long story.?

?Well you can tell me after I make us a fresh cup of tea?only this time your coming with me Mister!?

There was no argument from him.

Tracy stepped out of the bathroom and switched off the light, still carrying Neil she headed for the stairs.

?Trace!?

?Yes babe.?

?Can you put me down?please??

?Sure?if that?s what you want.?

Bending down she took care to put him down carefully; she then stood back up and went to walk off.

?No wait?please wait!? Neil called after her.

Stopping she turned and looked down at the little man walking up to her. ?What?what is it??

?I have to see?I mean I haven?t really stood next to you properly since my last reduction?and well?O? God, Jesus?I?m not much taller than your F?ing knee.? Neil didn?t feel a man anymore?how could he? Just a little taller than his girlfriends knee?this was becoming impossible.

?O? Neil honey?it makes now difference?I still love you.? She said down to him as she bent to comfort him.

Neil stepped back away from her. ?For F%*K sake I?m not a child?so stop treating me like one! Just look at me?how can you love this?me! How can we possibly have a relationship??

Tracy reached out to him. ?Please honey?don?t talk that way?they?ll find a cure?you?ll see.?

?Keep away?just keep away.? Neil called and turned to run from her grasp.

Just at that point Joanne?s bedroom door opened and she stepped out into the hall while rubbing her sleepy eyes. ?What?s all the (yawn) noise about? Ouch!?

Neil ran head first into her hard knee and of course he came off second best?knocking him out cold.

* * * *

?He?s coming around I think!? Joanne called to Tracy.

?What?who?where am I?? Neil muttered confused as he began to regain consciousness.

?Shooosh, just relax you had quite a nasty knock.? Joanne explained.

Tracy entered the room with a fresh cold towel.

?Here let me.? Tracy leaned down and put the cold towel on Neil?s forehead, which had a large bump on it!

Joanne stood ?I?ll make us all a nice cuppa.?

Neil still wasn?t quite with it. ?What happened? I remember?Ooo.?

?Stay still, you?ve taken quite a bang.?

Neil looked up into Tracy?s concerned face and smiled?she loved him so very much, he felt guilty for trying to push her away, after all if the boot were on the other foot he?d do the same for her?well he likes to think he would!

Neil reached his hand up and laid it on Tracy?s, ?I?m sorry?for being a jerk.?

Tracy smiled lovingly down at him, ?I know?its alright?I?m here for you.?

?We both are little bro.? Joanne added as she entered the room carrying a tray.

Placing the tray on the table she sat next to Neil and said, ?would you look at that??

?What?? Neil and Tracy asked in tandem.

?Look there on my knee?a bruise, that?s what your hard head did.?

Neil laughed a little, ?My head did that??

?Yep! Always said you had a wooden top.?

?Arghhhh, me head.? Neil winced as he laughed.

After chatting for another half hour all three retreated to bed.

* * * *

?Twenty two and a half inches tall and seven and a half pounds heavy Doctor.?

Neil was stood almost naked on the cold stainless steel height and weight machine in Doctor Flankenstein?s office?he was sat at his desk while a huge fat nurse struggled to bend down and take the measurements of our little hero.

Neil had flinched a couple of times as she rocked back and forth on the tips of her toes; if she were to fall on him?well there wouldn?t be much left of him.

?Why her?? Neil thought to himself as he looked up into her huge fat face, she was pretty enough?just fat, very fat, she was the biggest living thing Neil had ever laid eyes on! Well at his current height anyway.

Nurse Walters returned his smile as she reached out and wrapped her large hands around his chest, picking him up with ease she turned and placed him in the sterile counter top.

?You may dress now.? She instructed politely.

?That?ll be all now Nurse Walters.? Commanded Doctor Flankenstein as he rose from his chair.

Neil pulled his little shirt over his head; the label read 6 to 12 weeks. Once it sat on his shoulders he smiled as it fitted as well as a potato sack, although he was the height of an average 8-week-old baby he was a lot slender.

?Well Neil.? The Doctor sighed heavily, ?I don?t know what to say?we?ve tried everything we can think off?but still we?re no nearer.?

Neil sat and pulled up his baggy fitting trousers. ?Well Doc?you?d best hurry or there won?t be anything left of me to save pretty soon.? Still he managed to joke?or was it a call for help!

The Doctor sat on the corner of his desk next to the counter that Neil now stood on.

?How are things at home?? Enquired Doctor Flankenstein.

Neil looked up at him; he could tell the Doctor was truly sorry and concerned at the same time. ?Well in truth it was tough before?but at this new height?well I think we?re going to have some pretty tough days?weeks ahead.?

?How did you get the bump??

Neil bought his hand up and rubbed the large bump on his forehead. ?O? this little lump?Joanne?s Knee, can you believe that my kid sister did this?well it was my fault really you see she stepped out and I ran into her? Neil hung his head, ?She didn?t even see me! How funnies that Doc?I was knocked unconscious by nothing more than my little sister walking.?

Doctor Flankenstein felt for the little man sitting on the counter before him?he had done this to him! True he?d saved his life?but now he was living a nightmare and facing horrors he couldn?t even start to imagine?and it can only get worse, because he?the brilliant famous Doctor Flankenstein can do nothing to help.

Early on when Neil had explained how and when the shrinking had occurred he and his team thought that maybe his shrinking was triggered by excitement or anxiety but after various tests this was found to be untrue.

There was no pattern to the sudden shrinkage, would it ever end? If they did find out why and how it was happening would they be able to stop it? And if they could, would he ever increase in height?he guessed not!

?Neil?I think its time you stayed here with us! We might have a better chance of stopping this shrinking if you were under 24hr care.?

Neil looked up at him a little alarmed. ?What give up my life?my independence?and for what?the chance that you might be able to help. Sorry Doc no way. What ever life I have left to me I plan on spending at home with the people that care for me?love me.?

?Hmm, doe?s that include your parents? I gather you haven?t told them of your last little episode or two!?

Neil looked shocked that he should know so much. ?How the?F%*K it doesn?t matter! It?s got F%*K all to do with you?now if you don?t mind I?d like to leave now.?

?Sorry Neil?but I need you here?its for the best.? Doctor Flankenstein then pressed the intercom button on his desk. ?Nurse Walters would you come in now please.?

Doctor Flankenstein got up of off the desk and walked back round to his chair on the other side.

Neil stood and shook his fist. ?You can?t do this?I won?t be kept a prisoner?I wanna see Tracy.?

He began to climb down from the counter but was stopped in his tracks as Nurse Walters entered the room and reached for him.

Neil found himself locked firmly in her grip.

?Put him down now!?

Neil?s head was firmly trapped in the folds of Nurse Walters arm fat but he could just make out the familiar loving voice of Tracy.

Nurse Walters looked to Doctor Flankenstein, whom nodded.

She released her grip and placed Neil on the ground. He looked up as this mountain of a woman stood to her full height??easily 6ft 6? and at least 30 stone? he thought to himself as Tracy looked positively tiny standing next to her.

?It?s ok Nurse Walters?you can continue with your duties.?

?Very well Doctor, excuse me.?

Neil stood up and ran over to Tracy for protection.

?What the bloody hells going on in here, and what was she doing with Neil?? Tracy sounded hacked off.

In his usual calm demeanour the Doctor explained. ?Well I thought it might be best if Neil remained with us?I mean it can?t be easy looking after someone so?well I mean just look at the wound on his head!?

Tracy bent down and picked Neil up and holding him firmly to her chest she replied. ?How dare you?how can you even think such a thing?we all love and care for Neil deeply, we would never let anyone or anything hurt him.?

?Well I?? The Doctor was interrupted.

?Never mind?if there?s nothing you can do for Neil then we?ll be on our way.?

The Doctor didn?t get time to reply as Tracy turned and headed out the door as fast as she could without looking to nervous.

Doctor Flankenstein guessed it was probably best to let them go?for now!

* * * *

Back in the car Tracy was fastening Neil into the baby chair that GSRC had managed to persuade her to use for Neil?s safety, she wasn?t all that keen on using it but guessed it was for the best.

?I can?t sit like this for the entire journey home.? Neil moaned.

?And why not?? Tracy enquired as she sat in the drivers seat and fastened her own seat belt.

Neil turned and looked up at her. ?I feel stupid?strapped in like some baby, please don?t make me ride in this.?

Tracy looked down at his sad face, she did feel guilty?but it was for his own good, what if she did have an accident? ?Sorry Neil honey?its for the best.?

Neil crossed his arms and looked at the fabric of the seat in front of him. He knew she was right but he still didn?t like being strapped in a chair and unable to get him self-free.

Looking out the corner of her eye Tracy couldn?t help but smile as Neil sat there sulking like a spoilt child.

The journey home began in silence, Neil closed his eyes and tried to get a little sleep, after all the excitement of the previous night he though he?d sleep like a baby.

Tracy was feeling tired and looking over at Neil so comfortable and relaxed it made her feel even more sleepier?how she wished he could take over the driving and allow her to catch up on a little sleep, after all it had been a long night for her as well!

Twenty minutes further into the journey and Tracy?s eyelids were feeling very heavy, she needed something to take her mind off the boring road, she didn?t want to wake Neil but she needed the distraction of the radio.

Neil raised an eyebrow?he couldn?t sleep with the noise of the radio blaring out!

?Trace, do you need to have that on??

Tracy look down and was disappointed to have awoken him. ?Sorry babe but I was falling asleep.?

?O? why didn?t you say??

?Well you must be tired, so I thought I?d let you sleep.?

Neil sighed before replying. ?There you go again?treating me like a child, a baby even! What is it with size? Just because I?m smaller doesn?t make me any younger, Christ I?m still older than you and always will be.?

Tracy turned to look at him. ?For Pete?s sake stop being so god damn touchy! I never meant anything by that remark?Christ can?t I even show I care anymore??

Neil found himself wincing at her onslaught, her once soft voice was now much more commanding and powerful as she shouted down at him. One thing he?d notice, as he?d gotten smaller was that normal everyday days noise had grown louder?or had his hearing become more sensitive? Whatever the answer her voice was certainly ringing in his head!

Tracy noticed his face contort and that he covered his ears with his hands?was he deliberately trying to piss her off?

Suddenly the car screeched to a halt. Neil felt himself sink into the seat, as the car broke hard and then lurch forward as it stopped. Before he?d realised what had happened he found his face clamped tight in Tracy?s hand and pulled up to face her scowling expression.

?You rude ignorant little ****! O? its alright for you to scream and shout at me when I? driving, but when I return it you cover your ears and pull funny faces?well I won?t stand for it?I won?t, do you understand little man? Do you understand??

Neil had reached up and tried desperately to prize her fingers from their clamp like grip upon his face, but he couldn?t! Her voice louder than ever before causing great pain in his head?he felt sure he?d explode if she continued!

?Yes?yes, please your hurting me?please let go your hurting me.?

Suddenly she stopped and released his face, she could see the imprints of her large fingers remain on his tiny red face as he sunk back into his chair?

Without saying a word she sat back up and continued driving the long journey home?feeling guilty for enjoying that moment he cried out ?please your hurting me.?

Neil felt sore, she?d pulled his head up hard, causing his shoulders to rub against the restraints that held him fast and he knew that there would be welts against his skin where the restraints crossed. His ears were still ringing but he knew that would pass?but his insecurity wouldn?t! Why did she hurt him? It wasn?t the first time either?was this something he?d have to get used to? He hoped not.

Neil sat quietly and listened to the radio for the rest of the journey.

* * * *

Tracy turned the corner to their drive; at last they were home.

?Darn it!? Tracy called out.

Neil looked up at her and for the first time in hours spoke. ?What? Are we nearly home??

Tracy looked down at him as she bought the car to a stop. ?Yes babe were home?but the bad news is Megan knows were home and she?s running up to the car.?

?O? quick, quick, cover me or something?please I can?t take her seeing me, please.? Neil began fighting against his restraints.

?Don?t be silly she?s just a kid!? Tracy said as she opened her door.

Neil didn?t want her to see him sat in some baby chair; it was embarrassing enough being so small but trapped in this chair. ?Please, I beg you Trace cover me, please.?

Tracy smiled and threw her jacket over him as she stepped out of the car.

A slightly out of breath Megan reached the car. ?Hi Trace?sorry Miss Harper.?

?Hello Megan, and what can I do for you?? Tracy said as she leaned into the car and retrieved her handbag.

?O? nothing really?where?s Neil?? She enquired as she scanned the car.

Tracy smiled as she closed the car door and locked it; she knew Megan had a crush on Neil and she also knew Neil loved the fact that she did! ?O? I don?t know, probably in the garden or messing about in the garage, you know what he?s like.?

Neil sat nervously under the coat, its not that it was Megan he didn?t want seeing him?he didn?t want anyone seeing him?not like this?so small and helpless it was just too damn embarrassing and the fewer that saw him like this the better!

Tracy was getting a little fidgety. ?Sorry Megan but if there?s nothing else.?

?O? sorry yea?Joanne says don?t do her any dinner as she won?t be home till late tonight, but she?s got her mobile with her if you need to get in touch.?

?Right, thanks very much?I?ll see you tomorrow then?? Tracy said as she opened the front door.

?Yea tomorrow then, bye.?

Tracy shut the door behind her and quickly ran to the lounge window waiting to see Megan disappear up the drive.

Megan hovered around the car peering in the windows and wondering what the coat was covering on the front seat. Eventually she walked off none the wiser?

Tracy watched and waited until she was out of sight before running out to get Neil.

Neil stood in the hall stretching his stiff limbs; it had been a long journey especially for him as he was tightly strapped into that darn seat with not much room for manoeuvrability. ?What did she want anyway??

Tracy was making a cup of tea but heard him call from the hall. ?You dear!?

Neil had walked to kitchen door. ?Me??

?Yes you?you know how she lusts after you.? Tracy smiled as she said this.

?Don?t be silly?it?s just your imagination.? Neil replied bashfully.

Tracy walked over and placed their mugs of tea on the kitchen table, she then bent down to pick Neil up.

?Please Trace?stop doing that! Please.? He said as he backed away from her reach.

Tracy looked a little upset. ?Doing what?I?m only trying to help.?

?I know?but I?ve got to get used to being this height?and well you won?t be here all the time to help me, so its best if I find out what I can and can?t do while you?re here. That way if I find there?s something I?m having trouble with then I can ask you to help me.?

Tracy stood back up and Neil once again found himself looking at her knees?it was hard to get used to?very hard!

He watched her as she turned and walked over to the kitchen table, her bare feet sounding a dull thud against the cold tiled floor, she always liked walking barefoot on the kitchen floor if her feet were hot and after the long journey they?d just had her feet must have been pretty hot!

The ease at which she pulled back the large chair impressed him?why? He didn?t know as it was just a normal reaction something you don?t even think about when your normal height but to him it was a show of great strength and power.

Neil walked up to the table and stood opposite where Tracy sat, she had her legs crossed effectively blocking any view he might have gotten of her panties?he hadn?t thought about it before?but he?d have to be extra careful when walking about as by no fault of his own he?d be able to see up Tracy and Joanne?s skirts; just the thought made him flush red with embarrassment.

Tracy had watched him walk out of sight, she knew he was under the table now?well not under it but covered from her line of sight, she wanted so much to lean over and watch him climb up the chair but as he was so touchy she decided it best to just sit and wait.

Neil looked at the chair, his eyes just barely seeing over the seat! He guessed it to be 20inches in height and then another 11 or so to the underside of the tabletop?he felt so small.

He knew he couldn?t pull himself up onto the chair it was just too high! There was but one chance?each chair had four legs and supporting those legs was a ?H? support, where a bar runs 10inches high from front leg to back leg on both sides and then another bar crosses from one side to the other in the middle. Neil reached up and held tight to the back support struts as he bought his right leg up, he hoped his weight wouldn?t topple over the chair! Pulling up with his arms and pushing up with his leg he was pleased that the chair remained firmly seated on all four legs, leaning over he pulled himself up onto the seat. But as he went to stand he realised his one mistake?he hadn?t pulled the chair back from the table so the back rested firmly against the side of the table top with not enough gap for him to squeeze through.

Tracy couldn?t help herself; she just had to see what was going on. She leaned over and watched the entire episode of Neil getting up onto the seat of the chair and then realising his mistake, she almost burst out laughing! Quickly she sat back up, as he looked her way.

Had she been watching him? He watched as her legs crossed once more!

He gritted his teeth with frustration and climb back down to the floor.

Tracy smiled as the chair opposite her slide slowly backwards; unaware of just what a struggle it was for her tiny lover.

At last Neil stood on the chair, sweat running down his face and out of breath, he needed that drink more than ever.

?Yuk! Its cold.? He called to Tracy as the mug hit the table hard.

?I?m not surprised?it?s taken you 15 minutes to get up there, I suppose you want me to make you a fresh mug??

Neil was about to shake his head and insist on making it himself, but having thought for a second he wanted the tea now not 3 hours later. ?Please but could I have it in a cup??

?Well that?s a first! What is it you always said when I made you a cup of tea?? In a bad impression of Neil Tracy continued, ?In a mug Trace, in a mug not a girly cup.? Tracy got up from her seat and walked around the table smiling at him.

Neil looked up and returned her smile, he then watched as she wrapped her hand around his mug and lifted it up so effortlessly.

She walked over to the counter to make him a cup of tea; she could feel his eyes following her.

Neil hadn?t wanted a mug for one reason?he found it too heavy to lift! He was too embarrassed to tell her that! After all what would she think of him? Unable to lift a normal mug of Tea!