- Text Size +

Part 6

Two weeks had passed all too quickly and Neil, Tracy and Joanne had all become accustom to his new size. Still his parents didn?t know his true height and he still refused to leave the house. But life went on?

Neil stood atop the footstall in the lounge looking in the windows of the replica Victorian house that he?d had purpose built for Tracy two years ago for her birthday. It wasn?t a child?s toy; it was a collectable house that was worth quite a lot of money. It had working lights with switches in each room that you needed to use a small tooth pick to switch on and off due to there small size.

Neil always loved looking at it; it fascinated him the level of detail achieved in something so small?well it wasn?t that small, the figures that decorated the house were 6inches tall.

In the drawing room sat the Victorian dressed female doll playing the grand piano. The male doll sitting by the fire reading his paper while the two children played on the floor.

?What ya looking at shortie?? Joanne said as she walked into the room.

Neil jumped and almost fell from the stool. ?Christ, you nearly gave me a heart attack, do you have to creep about like that??

?I wasn?t creeping about. You should hear us big people coming?especially our footsteps as you?re so close to the floor now.? Jo smiled at her own remark as she sat in the chair and put the TV on.

?O? very funny?what a comedian. Anyway why are you home so early??

?Professor Kirkwood?s ill so there was no lecture?meaning I could come home early.?

Joanne lay across the three-seat sofa and stretched out with her feet hanging over the edge of the arm.

Neil walked past and noticed her bare feet hanging over the edge above him.

As he rounded the sofa he said. ?Jo, I know we said make like this is home but please show a bit of respect for the furniture.?

Jo looked down at her brother standing before her; barely level with the seat that she lay upon.

?Lighten up?go make me tea or something.?

Neil did not like being spoken to like that?especially by his younger sister. ?I will not, now sit up straight please.?

Joanne looked at him and sighed, ?Whatever.?

Before Neil could move one of her legs whooshed over his head and her foot landed with a thud to his right as her other foot landed with a thud to his left. He looked straight and found him self-looking directly at her white silk panties as he stood between her legs!

?Happy now little bro?? Joanne said down to him.

?Err what!? Neil coughed out.

Joanne bought her hand down and pushed her skirt down between her thighs. ?I hope you wasn?t looking up my skirt again??

Neil flushed. ?What? Off course not?was that tea you wanted??

?Please, that would be nice?thanks.?

Neil went to kitchen and using the small set of alloy stepladders that were placed next to the counter just for him he climbed up onto it. Once he was atop he walked over to the kettle and removed the lid, then using a plastic cup he made three trips to the sink and filled it each time with water from the cold tap. He smiled to himself at how the simple task of making a cup of tea was now such a chore?it reminded him of a game from an old TV program he used to watch as a kid called ?It?s a Knockout? where teams had to run through obstacle course?s dressed in funny outfits with buckets of water trying not to spill too much and emptying what was left at the end of the course in a giant measuring tub. Why making a cup of tea reminded him of that he didn?t know as he wasn?t dressed funny?well maybe he was, oversized dungarees and a cuddly bear t-shirt! He didn?t spill any?well not much! And there wasn?t an obstacle course?well sometimes there was some dishes, pans and plates draining that he?d have to navigate around?

With the tea made the next problem that stood before him was how to get the mugs down from there? He couldn?t, well that?s not quite true once he?d managed to get down from there with a cup of tea in hand, but seeing how difficult it was he decided that some things were just too dangerous for him, and carrying a steaming hot cup of tea down a step ladder was one of them!

?JO, TEAS READY.? He called out.

A minute or so latter Joanne entered the kitchen. She thanked him for the tea and with it in hand walked back to the lounge.

Neil was about to climb down from the counter when he realised she?d left his cup of tea behind. ?JO YOU FORGOT TO BRING MINE.? There was no reply.

She?d done it on purpose, he was sure of that. Still he?d gotten used to the teasing even Tracy had started, take Sunday morning for example?

Neil had been in the bathroom for at least half an hour.

?Come on! What are you doing in there?? Tracy called from the other side of the bathroom door.

?Having a bath!? Came Neil?s reply. He?d actually managed to find one thing he loved about his new diminutive size and that was taking a bath?he loved filling it up and relaxing in the deep water.

The bathroom door opened and Tracy walked in.

?Oi? what?s you?re game? Don?t I get any privacy anymore?? Neil called to her as he stood chest deep in the bath water.

?Off course you do silly?but you?ve been like forever and I need to get washed and dressed?besides you?ve got nothing I haven?t seen?or have you?? She said the last with a mischievous look on her face.

Letting her dressing gown drop from her shoulders to the ground she stood before him in all her glory. ?Would my little man like his big girlfriend to scrub his back??

Ever since that night two weeks ago when he?d shrunk while making love to her he?d managed to keep away from her sexually?for he feared that maybe that was the trigger for his last reduction in size.

Neil looked up as she stepped to the side of the bath her sex neatly trimmed and almost within reach.

In a high nervous voice he said up to her. ?Err?no erm my backs clean enough thanks.? He wanted her to join him to feel her huge hands massage his entire body?but he was scared?scared of the consequences.

Tracy stopped and looked down disappointedly at him. ?Are you sure??

Neil gulped and nodded.

?You?re no fun anymore.? She said turning and walking over to the sink.

Neil watched her shapely arse as she walked away; already his dick was as stiff as a board.

Tracy turned on the hot water tap to run hot before filling the sink; she let it run for a while but it still wasn?t getting any hotter. Turning back to Neil she looked at him floating about in the bath?a bath full of hot steamy water.

?You greedy little git!?

Neil was startled as he head Tracy?s powerful voice right above him. Opening his eyes he met hers as she stood leaning over him. ?What??

?You?ve used all the hot water.? She said sounding a little annoyed.

Neil stood up in the chest deep water. ?O? err sorry, guess you?ll have to wash in cold water then.? Neil closed his eyes and returned to his relaxed position just floating in the deep water.

Tracy was gob smacked by his reply?and the cheeky little sod had lain out in the water again as if to dismiss her!

Tracy returned to the sink still shocked by his selfishness, after all there was Joanne to consider as well, she wasn?t up yet but would need hot water to wash in, even putting on the boiler to heat the water would take at least an hour. The more she thought about it the more annoyed she got.

Neil could hear the water running, filling the sink. He continued to lie back taking in the relaxing effect of the hot water.

Suddenly he felt two large hands grab him around his waist, his immediate reaction was to prise the hands apart.

Tracy smiled evilly as she lifted him from the hot bath. She could feel his panic as he exited the water, his tiny hands trying desperately to pull her fingers from his waist.

?What are you doing, put me down, F%*King hell put me down!? Neil yelled and kicked at her but it did no good she just continued to smile down at him.

Tracy paused for a minute holding him above the sink, filled with ice cold water?was she going to far? Did he really deserve to be dunked into the cold water?

?Don?t you bloody dare?? Neil looked over his shoulder at the sink below. ?O? Christ no?you wouldn?t?bitch put me down.?

?As you wish O? Master!? Tracy said sarcastically as she began lowering him slowly. His abuse grew louder and louder as he neared the water, as his foot touched the cold water his abuse turned to pleading and begging.

KNOCK?KNOCK on the bathroom door.

?What?s going on in there?? Joanne called from the hall.

?Wait a minute Jo and I?ll let you in?just give me five.? Tracy replied.

?Don?t you bloody?ARGHHHH? Itttt?s fffrreeezzzzing!? Neil shouted as Tracy lowered him into the sink. Neil kicked and struggled splashing Tracy with the cold water. She held him with one hand while she reached over and pulled a towel off of the rail to wrap around her.

Satisfied that she?d held him under long enough she released her grip on him.

Neil gasped for breath as his head broke the water surface, he tried to stand quickly only to slip and fall on his butt splashing yet more water over the sides.

Tracy wrapped the towel around her, fixing it just above her chest. ?Here you go babe cover yourself up?wouldn?t want Joanne to see that little thing now would we?? She smiled as she dropped a wet flannel on top of him.

Neil protested and screamed at her some more, but she just smiled and unlocked the bathroom door.

He tried desperately to escape the confines of the sink but it was too far up and too awkward for him to escape; his teeth chattering he made one last desperate plea. ?Please Trace, get me out of here?I?m freezing, please.?

The bathroom door opened and Neil quickly wrapped the flannel around him.

Joanne?s eyes immediately made contact with Neil?s. ?O? god look at you?? She sounded surprised, turning to Tracy she asked. ?What?s he doing in there??

Tracy turned to Neil. ?Should I tell her or would you like to explain??

Neil just sat there shivering with his teeth chattering.

?Ok then I?ll explain?Well Jo, your wonderful brother there decided to take a nice long hot bath. Know there?s nothing wrong in that! Except that he used all the hot water and wasn?t the slightest bit sorry that you and I would have to wash in cold water?so I thought he needed cooling off as he looked so hot relaxing in that big tub of water.?

Joanne smiled and reached out to Neil, whom in return reached for her while still holding his flannel firm. Joanne made like she was going to lift him out then at the last moment pushed him down so that his head was directly under the cold-water tap!

Turning to Tracy she asked. ?Well should I??

Neil was struggling harder than ever and was begging for mercy.

?Why not, after all you would have had to was in cold water too!?

Joanne smiled down at her brother as she slowly reached over to turn on the cold tap. Reaching up Neil could do nothing to stop her, he closed his eyes as the freezing water hit his face and made him struggle to get his breath.

Tracy watched Joanne and was a little surprised by the look on her face?she seemed to be enjoying her brothers suffering all too much. ?That?s enough Jo, he?s turning blue!?

Joanne released her grip and turned off the tap. Neil shook uncontrollably from the cold and did look a sorry state. Tracy stepped forward with a towel and after waiting for Neil to stand she wrapped him in the towel and lowered him to the floor.

Gathering up the towel Neil ran out of the bathroom as fast as his little legs would carry him.

* * * *

Neil drank his tea while he sat atop the counter, knowing full well that Jo wasn?t coming back.

Once finished he placed his cup in the sink and climbed back down to the floor, he needed a pee. It seemed that whenever he had a drink he needed to pee right afterwards.

He ran through the kitchen to the hallway, the downstairs toilet door was closed. Quickly he ran into the lounge to ask Joanne to open it for him, she was sat on the couch talking on the phone.

Neil ran over and pushed her shin to get her attention.

She looked down and gestured for him to go away. He wasn?t given up that easily it was a long hike for him to go up stairs and use the bathroom toilet. Again he prodded at her leg.

Joanne leaned forward and pushed at him with her free hand, her little push sent Neil stumbling backwards almost causing him to fall over! Sitting back up she crossed her legs and played with her hair while she continued to talk on the phone.

Regaining his balance he stepped back to her legs and this time slapped her shin with all his might, which wasn?t a wise move as it hurt his hand.

?Ouch! Would you open the bloody toilet door for me?? Neil screamed up at her.

Joanne uncrossed her legs and leaned forward once more only the look on her face was not so friendly this time, especially after she saw the little red welt on her shin in the shape of his tiny hand.

?Hold on a second Meg?I need to deal with a bug!? Joanne said and then held her hand over the phone.

?Look what you did?look?now piss off I?m on the phone, stop bothering me?? Neil stepped back feeling more than a little intimidated. ?Sorry Meg, you were saying??

Neil felt belittled, he couldn?t perform the simple task of opening the toilet door and his sister was too interested in listening to her friend on the phone to bother with him. Was he now this pathetic? What is it with size? Just because he?s smaller doesn?t mean he?s any different, he?s still the same old Neil?the faithful boyfriend?loving son?big brother, well older?he still liked all the same old things. But people saw him different, his Mum wanted to smother him and treated him like a young kid?and Tracy wonders why he doesn?t want her to know about his new smaller size! Even Tracy treats him like a kid sometimes, true he?s talked about this with her and she tries her best but like she says ?when your as small as a baby its hard not to treat you as one.? Well he might have a couple of inches over newborn but a baby sure has the edge on body mass!

It was no use he?d have to climb up stairs and use the bathroom?he just hoped he?d make it in time! Turning and heading away from Joanne he couldn?t help but look back one last time and seeing the smug look on her face lit the blue touch paper. He ran back at her and kicked her as hard as he could in the ankle, which bought a yelp from above.

?That?ll teach her.? He thought to himself happily as he backed off quickly.

Joanne leaned forward and rubbed her ankle with her free hand mouthing the words, ?I?ll get you for that!?

Lucky for Neil that she wasn?t on the cordless phone as he backed up out the door giving her the one fingered salute.

Standing at the bottom of the stairs he sighed?it was such a hike for him now as each stair was higher than his knees, he couldn?t walk up them he had to climb each and every one! That was the reason the toilet door down stairs was to be left open so that he wouldn?t have to climb up the blasted stairs!

He was only four stairs into his climb and already his stomach was knotting?this wasn?t good.

With his need so great each stair became higher and higher but at last he?d made it, the final stair, he leaned over and swung his leg up but then he heard the familiar thuds of someone walking up the stairs.

Joanne stepped casually onto the stairs and smiled with pleasure upon seeing Neil still not at the top, what looked so difficult for him was nothing to her, she could easily cover three stairs with one step of her long legs if she so wished?he couldn?t even manage one!

Neil rolled over just as Joanne stepped over him, her huge feet planting on the floor next to him?she turned and Neil found him self facing her feet. He could hear her talking above, not to him?she was still on the phone, the cordless no less!

As he sat up he found that he couldn?t stand as Joanne had caught his dungarees under her toes. He was almost crossing his legs now, the last thing he needed was her teasing. He pulled at the trapped strap but it wouldn?t budge.

Joanne had looked down on him and seen that she was standing on his strap, smiling she continued with her conversation as she watched him struggle.

Neil pushed at her leg and pulled at her foot but it wouldn?t budge, his frustration was building and so was his need to pee.

?Please move your foot?please Jo, move ya foot.?

Still she remained talking over him, he dare not look up for he didn?t want to look at his sister?s panties, and she teased him enough about that already. Taking hold of the strap he gave it one almighty yank and to his relief it pulled free. Quickly he got to his feet and ran around Jo?s legs heading for the bathroom.

He hit the door running unfortunately it was closed; he slid down the door and looked over at Jo whom was doubled over laughing at him. Tears of frustration and desperation rolled down his cheeks?all he wanted as a darn pee.

Joanne calmed down and walked over to the bathroom door, Neil didn?t even bother to look up at her he just kept his eyes focussed on the carpet and tried desperately to not wet himself.

Joanne opened the bathroom door causing Neil to roll back as he was sat leaning against it. Quickly he jumped up and using the box step that was placed near the bath for him, he jumped into the bath and relieved himself over the plughole.

He felt belittled and angry that Jo had made him do this?but he was so desperate that he didn?t have time to move the step over to the toilet, he closed his eyes and sighed with relief as the pressure in his stomach eased as he continued to pee.

Joanne watched him from the door?still chatting to her friend??O god the dirty little sods peeing in the bath! Gross.?

?Who?s peeing in the bath?? The voice on the other end enquired.

Joanne cringed; she hadn?t meant to say that.

Neil shook the last remaining drips from his member and began tucking it back into his trousers when the cold tap burst into life. A torrent of water hit the bath near his feet and splashed up his trousers.

?What the?? Neil cried out as he stumbled back on the slippery surface.

?Oop?s, that came out faster than expected.? Joanne sniggered above him.

Losing his footing he fell and landed with a splash in the pool of water gathering around him.

Joanne let out a little giggle as she watched him.

?Christ sake?what are you trying to do? Kill me?? Neil barked up angrily at her as she leaned over and shut the tap off.

Slowly she turned and looked down at him. ?Off course not silly, I was only trying to help!?

Neil looked up at her through angry eyes as he stood and suddenly felt cold as his wet clothes hung heavy on his tiny frame.

?Pass me a towel.? He called up to her.

Standing to her full height she smiled down at him. ?What?s the magic word??

Neil looked up at her and hated having anyone talk down to him?especially his little sister.

?Just pass me a F%*king towel.? He screamed up at her.

She just shook her head and slowly walked out the bathroom leaving him the view of her shapely butt.

Neil mumbled to himself and after sliding back into the bath once climbed out and pulled a towel off of the rail.

* * * *

Neil had gone to his room and changed out of his wet things. He?d been doing some thinking while he was alone and decided that he couldn?t let Joanne stay under his roof any longer?she had to go!

Climbing down the stairs was just as difficult as going up them, but it was less tiring.

His feeling sorry for himself routine started kicking in again as he reached the bottom stair, frustration was building within him??why me? God why me??

He sat on the bottom stair and wiped the tears from his eyes?it was hard?being so short?so weak?so vulnerable. Even Tracy whom has been caring and understanding is now beginning to behave differently toward him?more motherly?more dominant?more?Neil?s face sunk into his hands. ?Come on Neil?keep it together?come on.? He said over and over to himself trying to make his negative thoughts disappear.

?Hello Neil.?

Neil?s heart skipped a beat?he knew that voice?but it couldn?t be. He spread his fingers and looked out past them at a pair of feet with blue glitter polish on the toenails. The toes rising slightly off of the sole of the sandals that adorned the pretty feet as the owner of them stood hovering over him?far to close for him to be comfortable with.

Slowly he slides his hands down his face and lift?s his head, looking up past her knees, further still until he passed the canap? of her blue skirt. His neck craning back uncomfortably until he passed her folded arms and settled upon the pretty face of Megan?

?Megan what the hell is you doing in my house?? Neil screamed as he stood and felt uncomfortable looking just past her knees.

Quickly he scurried up a couple of stairs and renewed his upward gaze at her amazed face.

?How did you get in??

?What o err Joanne invited me over.? She said down to him.

Megan leaned forward and rested her hands on her knees.

?Wow he?s so tiny?can I pick him up??

Neil?s mouth dropped open?did she really ask Joanne if she could pick him up! No he must have been imagining it.

Joanne poked her head round the corner and smiled at Neil. ?Sure go ahead?just don?t drop him.?

Megan knelt on a stair a couple below Neil and reached out for him.

Neil could feel his face redden with anger?there was no way she was picking him up, he began backing up?but not fast enough!

?Now come here Neil?I won?t hurt you!? Megan smiled as she leaned closer, darkening him in her shadow.

Neil put his arms up to deflect her advances?but is was no good her huge hands easily forced his arms to his sides, soon he was helpless as she clenched her fists around him.

He felt the ground leave his feet as she first straightened and then stood, she held his little body out in front of her and bought him up the face height.

?Your so cute?and so light!?

Neil kicked his legs in a final desperate attempt to make her put him down.

?Megan I demand you put me down this instant?do you hear, put me down.?

?O? shut up Neil?for Christ sake she only wants to hold you.? Joanne said as she motioned for Megan to come into the lounge.

?Yea?I won?t hurt you?I promise.?

What choice did he have? He felt small and insecure and the sooner Tracy got home the better.

Megan entered the lounge and sat on the sofa still clutching Neil tightly, she sat him on her knee as she continued to check him out.

?Tea or Coffee Megs?? Joanne enquired.

?O? tea please?white no sugar.?

?Megan please put me down.?

Megan looked at him?she still couldn?t believe that there sitting on her knee was a fully grown adult?no taller than her knee!

?Please Megan?put me down.? Neil said in a pitiful tone.

Megan smiled and released her grip on him. Neil wasted no time in jumping from her lap and running toward the lounge door, which lucky for him was still open.

At first she leaned out to grab him but then thought better of it??poor little thing? she thought to herself as he disappeared from view.

To say he was pissed off would be an understatement, he rounded the corner to the stairs and just sat on the bottom one?is this how life was to be from now on? Something to be petted by young girls, treated as a child? Joanne would have to go, he?d speak with Tracy this evening and?

?Arghhhh.? He moaned quietly to himself as he felt a familiar feeling return.