- Text Size +

Part 7.

Joanne returned holding the drinks, ?Where?s that little brother of mine? I hope your not sitting on him?? she joked.

?O? I wish?no he ran off after I sat down?he looked a little upset, it must be pretty tough on him?it?s cute though?

Joanne put the drinks on the table and looked at Megan for a moment?

?What? Why are you looking at me like that?? Megan said a little uneasy.

?O? nothing?but you know?your right, it must be real hard on him. I mean we?by we I mean Tracy and I don?t even think about it now it?s been so long that he?s been that size?well it seems along time, but in truth it?s only a few weeks.?

Joanne sat and continued to chat with Megan about how her feelings and attitude toward Neil have changed.

* * * *

Neil dropped to his knees; the numbness was spreading up his legs. Each time the feeling was stronger than before and this time was no exception. He clenched his fists and grinded his teeth as he fought against the pain.

He shook violently as the now familiar sinking feeling gripped him?he felt his already ill-fitting clothes expand around him. His eyes opened wide despite the pain as the horror reached into him harder than ever before. How small was he going to end up?

His knees rode up in his dungarees as he continued to shrink, his arms now out of the sleeves of his tea shirt?the pain began to reside and his shrinking slowed.
He lay there for a minute soaked in his own sweat! His heart racing and his adrenalin pumping?how small was he. He crawled up to the opening on his shirt where his neck once filled. Even the material felt heavy as it pressed down upon his back.

His head left the security of the shirt?it was like a whole new world?everything was so big. Carefully he climbed out and walked over the pile of clothes that just minutes before he?d been wearing. Standing at the foot of the stairs he looked up and knew that there was no way he could climb them?well not without great effort as each stair was now a good inch taller than he. His heart sank?he guessed his size to be no more than five maybe six inches tall.

He heard laughing coming from the lounge?suddenly he became aware of his nakedness?he couldn?t let Megan see him like this?small is one thing but butt naked is another!

Quickly he headed under the stairs and out of sight, looking for anything suitable to cover himself with.

The first thing he came across was a pair of Tracy?s high heeled shoes?he paused for a minute standing next to the heel, his eyes only just managing to see past the heel back. He fought back the tears at the realisation of his true being, he was no longer a man, at 2ft he was very short but this was unreal, how could he have a life at this size?

At this point he was low?lower than he?d ever been?not just in height but in mind too, could he live like this?more to the point did he want to live like this? A man the size of a toy!

Fear and uncertainty filled his mind, he bought his hands up and griped the back of the shoe as he bent his head down letting the tears run down his cheeks.

His sadness was pushed to one side as he realised just how cold he was getting. He wiped away the tears and laughed at himself as he walked between the shoes realising that one of Tracy?s feet was now bigger than he!

His mind filled with wonders for the first time?although fearful he began to imagine just what the world was going to look like to him now. The birds, the bees everything was going to take on new dimensions?people?people would tower over him like the tallest skyscrapers! Tracey?his beautiful Tracey, what would she look like?

He was about to find out!

Suddenly he heard the front door open?it must have been Tracy. The door closed as quickly as it had opened.

?Messy little sod.? He heard her mumble, at least he thought it was her?the voice seemed far away?but at the same time all around him?it had power and depth!

Tracy bent down and picked up the small pile of clothes lying at the foot of the stairs, she bunched them together and placed them on the hall table next to the phone.

Neil took in a deep breath and eased out from the shadows to see her as she lay the clothes down. His heart raced as his eyes met her?she was huge?no colossal, he could never have imagined anyone?anything that big move as swiftly and gracefully as she was.

Neil leaned back as she stepped toward him, the ground thumping and tremors reverberating with each stride as she closed in on him. He ran, not from her?but from fear, the fear of rejection, what would she see in him now?no longer a man!

Once in the safety of the shadows he stopped and turned, he was shocked by how near she was, he craned his neck back almost to the point of falling back to see if he could catch sight of her pretty face. He wasn?t disappointed as Tracy looked down, he could have sworn she looked straight at him. Her face then began to drop from the sky as she knelt down to remove her boots.

Neil?s jaw dropped as her face increased in size, his feet felt like they were imbedded in concrete?how couldn?t move?frozen to the spot, his eyes fixed on her and only her.

Neil looked on in amazement as this giant?his Tracy?unzipped her right boot; the sound of the zipper caused him to cover his sensitive ears. Even the rush of air that escaped the boot as she pulled her foot out caused him to wince, not with pain but shock! Normally his hearing would never pick up something so faint?but that was before he was five inches tall! Tracy then pulled off her sock and dropped it into the boot; she did the same with the other foot all the time totally unaware of her little lover?s attention!

Tracy then stood back up to her full incomprehensible size (to Neil anyway) and said to herself.

?Now where are you??

Neil?s heart skipped a beat?she had seen him and not even acknowledged him?was he so insignificant now!

?Arrr there you are.? She said quietly.

Neil looked up and puffed out his chest, whatever happens he would show her that he was still her Neil?the man she loves.

As he looked up to step forward he screamed as he saw the sole of her bare foot descending toward him, he had no time to move, only to drop, his knees hit the floor with a thud as her toes brushed past his head. He screamed as her heel descended closer, he could do nothing but fall back and prey for a quick ending?but as quickly as it covered him it was past him. He lifted his head and looked past his naked body as Tracey?s right heel settled mere inches from his own feet.

Before he knew what was happening the foot began to rise again only this time it had taken on a different shape?she?d slipped her foot into one of her house slippers?she hadn?t seen him at all!

Neil rolled over and got to his knees just as her other foot began the search for its slipper. He was not so lucky this time as her left foot flicked at one of her shoes sending it toppling over and pinning Neil beneath it.

?Hello I?m home.? She called out as she retracted her foot and headed for the lounge.

Neil thought his head was about to explode as her voice punched through each ear like a high speed locomotive!

In seconds she was gone, his screams had gone unheard, his legs trapped painfully beneath her fallen shoe.

Neil tried pulling himself free; he wasn?t one for giving up. Taking handfuls of the carpet he pulled with all his might?but it was no good, he was stuck fast.

Suddenly he heard raised voices coming from the lounge?it sounded like Tracy wasn?t too happy about Megan being in the house!

The volume of the argument increased as the woman walked out into the hall.

?Megan I want you out of here this instant.? Tracy said loudly.

Joanne ran out into the hall, ?right?so I can?t have any friends over?is that what your saying??

?Yes?no, I?look we?ll talk later, let me speak to Neil first?please Megan just go.?

Joanne was not happy; ?Ok?we?ll speak with the little squirt later.?

The front door opened.

?Hang on Meg?I?ll come with you?I NEED TO GET OUTTA HERE.? Joanne said raising her voice as if to emphasize the point.

Neil had spent the last five or so minutes covering his ears from the loud shrills of the women?his head hurt?but hot as much as his legs!

He felt the ground shudder as someone got nearer, forcing his back to arch he saw a giant hand reaching toward him?each finger bigger than his own naked legs, and nails that could tear his body apart in an instant. The hand wrapped itself around the shoe that covered him. In the blink of an eye the weight was gone?quickly he rolled onto his back and began massaging his legs, hopping to get life back into them quickly!

Suddenly he heard a whooshing sound, he turned to see Joanne slip her foot into a shoe and the same sound was heard again, it was the air being forced out as her foot displaced it?the shoes she wore were the ones that had so easily trapped him?he felt more insignificant than ever!

Rolling over on to his knees he was pleased that nothing appeared to be broken?still a little sore but the feeling had returned and he hoped he?d be able to stand soon.

The front door opened, ?come on Meg lets go.?

?JOANNE WAIT?I CAN?T FIND NEIL.? Tracy shouted frantically.

?Hang on Meg, sorry?HE?S PROBABLY SULKING SOMEWHERE.?

?Neil you come out right now?O? god.? Joanne turned and noticed the clothes on the hall table.

?O? god no?please no.? She said under her breath as she picked up the clothes.

?What is it?? Megan enquired.

Joanne showed her the clothes?Megan looked confused. Why would that worry Joanne?

Neil was on his feet now and found his legs able to carry his weight, covering his private parts he stepped out from under the stairs to see Joanne and Megan standing by the hall table.

Clearing his throat he called out, ?Jo?Joanne down here, please look down here.?

His male pride wanting to pull him back and find some kind of clothing before making himself known to them?but he was cold?and getting colder.

He was just a couple of feet from them now?they looked bigger than ever and it was hard now to see their faces. He stopped and called up to Joanne again?they never heard him.

?HANG ON TRACE?WHERE DID YOU FIND THESE CLOTHES?? Joanne shouted as she stepped forward.

Neil?s hands left his manhood and covered his ears as her voice assaulted his delicate hearing?he fell to his knees as the ground shook before him, the shoe that had trapped him so effortlessly had just landed close enough for him to feel the air disperse as it hit the ground?in a flash it was there and then it was gone.

Neil suddenly became aware of a warm feeling running down his thighs?he?d wet himself?his life had flashed before him in that split second?he thought he was going to die!

Megan stood patiently as Joanne disappeared up the stairs still a little bemused by the entire situation.

Neil sat back on his heels, after cleaning himself off best he could, his eyes felt heavy?he needed comforting?he needed Tracy. But he knew now just how vulnerable he was?a lot more than he?d originally thought!

Looking up, there was Megan?a giant sixteen year old kid?could she be his savour? He?d much prefer to attempt contact with Tracy or even Joanne but he was cold and feeling very vulnerable?she was standing still, he may not get a better opportunity, but he?d have to act fast?before she moved.

Quickly he got to his feet and as fast as his sore legs would carry him he approached her feet.

They were within touching distance, all he had to do was reach out?but he paused, did he really want Megan to see him like this? After all he was still naked?but he was reminded just how cold he was getting as a cold breeze blew by chilling him to the bone!

Suddenly her foot twitched a little sending waves of fear running through him?if he were to do this he?d better hurry. Taking a deep breath he stepped that one step closer until he was almost on her foot, he reached out and as hard as he could he thump her foot and jumped back as quick as he could.

Megan stood there with her arms crossed just waiting?she had better things to do with her day than to wait for Joanne?but she waited anyway.

Something touched her foot?or at least that?s what it felt like. She looked down at her feet and quickly stepped back??What the???

Neil fell onto his arse and looked up as she looked down and jumped back quickly, keeping one hand over his manhood he waved with the other.

Megan continued to stare?was she seeing things. Carefully she lifted her foot and nudged the tiny creature with her toe.

Neil panicked as her immense foot moved toward him; hurriedly he got to his feet as her foot drew closer. Both hands pressed down on the blue glitter toe nail as her big toe landed roughly in his stomach knocking him back a couple of feet and landing roughly on his arse.

Megan pulled her foot back and knelt down to get a closer look at the tiny creature.

Neil was badly winded and had to remain curled up in order to try and draw in some much needed air.

?Neil?O? my god?Neil is that you?? Megan said excitedly as she looked down upon him.

Reaching out with her finger she rolled him over.

Neil gasped in some air just as her finger roughly rolled him over, her nail felt smooth and yet strangely rough as it tucked under him.

Megan bought her hand to her mouth?she couldn?t believe it?what had happened?

?You?re so tiny?so small?so helpless.? Again she rolled him over with only her finger.

Neil steadied himself and shouted up at her.

?MEGAN WOULD YOU CUT THAT OUT!?

She smiled, ?did you just say something?how cute.?

Neil stood and kept his hands over his manhood. ?MEGAN WOULD YOU GO AND GET TRACY PLEASE.?

?You sound really silly.? She giggled.

?PLEASE MEGAN?JUST GET TRACY.?

Megan looked at him for a moment and smiled?she then stood up.

Neil almost pissed himself again by the speed at which she moved?one second she was kneeling over him the next he was cowering at her feet not able to see what she was doing so far above him.

Standing he began backing away to enable himself a view of her face?but before he got too far she was kneeling down again. She laid her open bag next to him. He looked at it and then up at her.

?WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO WITH THAT??

?Get in Neil?get in and I?ll take you to Tracy?sorry Miss Harper.?

Neil looked up and smiled at her pretty face.

?OK THEN?BUT BE CAREFUL?PLEASE.?

Neil walked over to her handbag, it wasn?t very big and was crammed full of girly things?he paused at the opening and looked up at her once more.

Megan smiled down at him and gestured for him to enter.

Neil thought for a moment and began backing away?maybe it wasn?t such a good idea after all.

Neil turned to run only to find his path blocked be her huge hand, before he had time to protest she quickly pushed him into the bag.

Roughly he felt the bristles of her brush push into his chest as the lifting movement began. No sooner had it started then it stopped he rolled over and further down the bag as the brush nestled over him, he could see Megan?s pretty face smiling in at him, he screamed up at her as the zipper began to close.

Alone and in the dark, Neil fought to get to the top of the bag, but the brush was far to heavy for him to move and blocked any route of escape he could find. ?Why has she zipped it shut?? He thought, trying to convince himself that she had done it for his safety?after all he might have fallen out?a drop that would have certainly killed him.

The bag moved up and down before coming to a rest?he waited but still it remained closed, it felt like it was being pressed from either side as his uncomfortable ness increased.

Megan still remained at the bottom of the stairs awaiting Joanne?s return, but for some strange reason she had a smile on her face that only a mother would love?an evil predatory smile.

Neil began shouting as he?d remained still for long enough?he still hadn?t heard Tracy?and Megan said she was going to give him to Tracy?didn?t she?

Suddenly his preys were answered as he heard Tracy bounding down the stairs.

?What are you still doing here? Get out?go on get out.? Tracy ordered her.

?But Miss Harper, I?? Tracy cut her short.

?Megan please just goes home.?

?But!? Megan replied.

?Its ok Meg?look I?ll see you later?ok.? Joanne said as she came down the stairs.

Neil could hear what was going on and was screaming for Megan to just open her bag and give him to Tracy?

?O? ok then?I?ll see you later.? Megan smiled and opened the front door as Tracy got to her knees and was carefully searching around the bottom stair.

?NO?NO?TRACY HERE IN THE BAG?PLEASE.? Neil screamed and thumped the side of the bag as it began moving to Megan?s rhythmic step.

Megan clutched her bag tightly and slowly walked up the drive toward her own house as Joanne closed the door after her.

Neil could hear Megan?s feet on the gravel and knew he was outside?his eyes filled and he began to cry?terrified of what lay ahead.

* * * *