- Text Size +

Before Lucy to bed, she decides by simple curiosity to look at the cell of her husband, she always trusted him, and he never gave reasons for suspicion, just wanted to check to see if it had no pending their employment. Lucy begins to inspect the unit and goes to the whatsapp, starts looking messages, had some new, more all of your friends service, nonsense men, when she looks at a Dani message else who is Dani, it opens the message and starts reading from the beginning, it was written:
Dani: How long
Andrew: It's time even
Dani: It was cool that day we bumped and put the conversation on the day.
Andrew: Really, you are a person of love.
Dani: in fact you have always been my love, thank you for that unforgettable night you gave me.
Andrew: Never mind, it's better for both.
Dani: have a nice day. bjus
Andrew: You too. Bjus.
Lucy was not believing what he had read, she started crying and turning red with anger.
What Lucy did not know is that when Dani said, "that unforgettable night" was before she marry Andrew. Lucy was sure the messages that Andrew was cheating. Big mistake.
Lucy started crying, sobbing and every time you have more anger and hatred of her husband. Saying: Your dog, scoundrel, you should not have done that. And now? And now? What will I do with my life?
Lucy became disoriented and was gradually feeding a desire for revenge, if I could end up with you right now Andrew !, now!
Hold on, I can stop you now, ahahahahahah, yes I can. Lucy gave a different laugh, and a desire for revenge began to increase, without even wanting to hear what Andrew had to say. What Lucy had read was enough to dooms it.
What do I do with you my dear Andrew. Let me think. I can:
- I made a crush insect, with my simple finger.
- Swallow chewing made a food
- I swallow alive, so you will become a little extra fat to my body, sweat or stool, ahahah
- I can torture you forever, like a slave
- Can I get a tattoo you, sticking you in my body.
- I'm stuck in my underwear every day, until one of my gas exterminate you.
- Or simply throw you in the trash, and let you be crushed by the truck.
There are so many possibilities.
Should I take my revenge now? Or let this unfortunate sleep, and tomorrow I decide what to do with that wretched insect?
Because? Because Andrew ??
This will not stand, most will not even! Never again you will return to its normal size, and will be judged by committing adultery.
Andrew was beginning to lose consciousness again, the lack of oxygen and the stink of stinky feet of his wife until he gets very dizzy and passes out definitely.
Lucy decides to sleep and tomorrow morning will give the award to her husband.
 Lucy wakes up the next day with the alarm noise, she sits on the bed and begins to remember everything that had happened yesterday, while she was sad about the alleged betrayal of her husband, she was happy because he would be punished by his adultery. She gets up goes to the bathroom to wash his face and back to wake up Andrew. When Lucy comes to your shoes it takes half without much care when she takes a half start to feel a stink of foot odor, and realize that half actually was half dirty she had used throughout the last day . Rather than getting desperate, she said: Wow! Your punishment has already begun my love, ahahahahah.
Lucy plays out the half and turned upside down, leaving Andrew fall into your hand.
Andrew had agreed just before Lucy remove the tennis half, but it was impossible for him to get out of here, and the stink of foot odor had soaked into his body, luckily has some oxygen by the tissue half. When he feels a strange move, everything starts to spin, and suddenly, Andrew begins to fall to knock on Lucy's hand, he says, it could be more careful. When Andrew looks at Lucy, she's with a guy strange, nervous and silent, and leads to the dressing table.
Lucy looks at her husband as an insect that needed to be exterminated urgently, most prefer to show the reason for his execution, she takes Andrew to the dresser, connects the cell and begins to show the messages one by one.
Andrew can view the giant posts close to him, and begins to sweat, he looks at the messages and look at Lucy with a look a little closed. Andrew begins to get away from Lucy and say, calm love! Calm down, sweetheart! I can explain! It's not what you're thinking! As soon as he feels a very strong crash and his body flies to the other side of the dressing.
Lucy realizes Andrew is away from her and gives a strong slap on the dresser making her husband fly to the other side, she says: You betrayed me !!! Now will pay with his own life !!! I'm still thinking what to do with you. I will talk about the alternatives.
- I made a crush insect, with my simple finger.
- Chew and swallow it like a food
- I can torture you forever, like a slave
- Can I get a tattoo you, sticking you in my body.
- I'm stuck in my underwear every day, until one of my gases melt you and exterminate it.
- Throw away, and let you be crushed by truck
 
More best of all I got to dream tonight is:
- You swallow alive, so you have good in you, I believe that almost anything will become a little fat for my body, you will turn sweat, and you do not pay, I believe that almost everything will come out in my feces.
I will question rummage my shit just to find his remains, prior to discharge, ahahahahah
Andrew was astonished, knelt and asked for mercy. More is not what you're thinking my love.
Lucy scoffed, eh !? I did not understand!? ahahahah
Or drug! I'm late, during the day I will think what to do with you is still night.
Lucy shifted quickly to go to work, thinking of a place to put Andrew, now that she no longer cared about him. You will in my bra and down my arm, I want to see if you: Do not showered this morning and will not go deodorant under his arm, good luck! Lucy picks Andrew and places it inside the bra, on the side where his arm will press it.
Andrew became desperate when Lucy said all that would do to him today, and he was afraid when she spoke where he would be during the day, with no chance to protest, Lucy grabs him, takes him to the side of the bra, places, and closes, at first he could breathe through the fabric if not for the gigantic her arm closing, the day all this arm dragging back and forth, he would bake, or melt, the odor was already difficult because Lucy had not showered and without deodorant, Help !!! No !!! Lucy The fat of his body was very hot and when Lucy's arm came down muffling him completely, he thought he would not survive to sentence his wife.
The body fat surplus with the arm, or Lucy felt her poor husband there, and went to work as if it were a normal day.Andrew could not breathe with a ton of lard that slammed him, beyond the heat and stink tallow his wife, her body began to sweat more and more, drenching Andrew as Lucy walked, his arm was going forward and back when he went back, I entered a small amount of air to breathe Andrew.
Lucy went to the service without Andrew pity, she just forgot it, and began to walk normally, every step was a move on his arm, enough to bake her husband. When Lucy comes to service she goes to his chair and sits down, and says to her friend Aline, Aline if you discovered a betrayal of her boyfriend or husband and it was the size of 1 cm, what would you do with it?
Aline laughed, and without thinking said, I think I swallowed the living pervert, ahahahah, would be funny. Or sit on it. Lucy began to analyze and continued his service during the day.
Andrew thought that would not survive it, the unbearable heat, sweat smell, and body fat pressure with the arm, Andrew wanted to cry and shout, most knew it would be in vain. As Lucy walked and his arm swung, Andrew was sweating and heating up again, his body began to bake the excess heat and Lucy's arm rubbing, he thought not hold, until your arm stopped, Anderw thought, Lucy must have come to the service, although now no air in the armpits of Lucy, maybe Andrew would not roast.
Hours pass, until the pressure decreases and a finger runs through the side of the bra and off Andrew Lucy's body, Andrew starts to fly and fall, thinking it was the end, Help !!! Plooffffttt.
Lucy had forgotten again her husband and felt a slight itch under his arm, finger she scrubs the bra, and takes her hand, Lucy had opened one pudding to eat, that was right in front of her on the table . Lucy decided not to eat because of their diet and provides the pudding for Aline without thinking twice Aline accepts, take a spoon and start eating the pudding.
When Andrew opens his eyes he felt something sweet, very tasty and all gooey when he realizes, Lucy had taken from under his arm and he had fallen in that sweet, that looks like a pudding, he does not understand and look at your wife taking pudding and delivering to a person when he looks, he acknowledges, is Aline, her friend, Andrew sees a spoon down and taking a portion of the pudding, when he looks at the mouth of Aline opening and tasting the pudding, she swallowed whole without chewing. Andrew knew, stopped being food my wife to be eaten her friend. Again the spoon is in the pudding and just getting together with the poor pudding Andrew he shouts ... Aline !!!! Do not eat me !!! More is in vain. Suddenly the spoon begins to rise, and the mouth of Aline to open, this is the end, luck Andrew aline let slip the spoon, making the pudding fall within her cleavage, along with it, the poor man's Andrew.
Aline says: Damn Lucy, look what I did ?? I messed it all. Lucy's a laugh and says: Greedy, ahahah. Aline gets up and goes to the bathroom to clean up.
Andrew realizes when the spoon turns and it falls along with the pudding in Aline's breasts, though not very big, it was huge for him. He starts to slip to get squeezed between the two.Aline goes to the bathroom, getting there she opens her shirt, showing her breasts, and remove the pudding fell finger into them, it raises the pudding and simply solves eating this delight when she opens her mouth and starts approaching, she notices something moving and thought to be an insect, Yuck! But what is this? She comes closer and looks a very little man, she shakes her head and says, I'm going crazy. She looks more closely and repairs, ours! He is a man cowering, she removes pudding, comes closer and says, what happened to you? Why is that size? She puts it close to your ear to talk, and listen, I am Andrew, Lucy's husband, I cringed, I need your help.
Andrew realizes when Aline breasts for balance and a finger enters among them removing the pudding and it when a mouth opens, he panics, plus a look comes over and is surprised when a voice asks, what It had happened, and then he says it all close to his ear.
Aline says: I'll take you Lucy Andrew.
Andrew says: Nooo !!!!!
Aline: Why?
Andrew: She thinks I betrayed her by a simple message watsap is a lie! All a mistake.
Aline: Ummm, I mean you're a pervert?
Andrew: No, No, it was a mistake, I'll explain. If you take me Lucy, it will swallow me alive or crush me.
Aline: ahahahah, Ok Whatever I do.?
Andrew: Take me with you to Lucy know that it was a mistake.
Aline: I dunno ... All right. There's only one problem. I have a program with my boyfriend today, maybe go to the motel, what will I do with you?
Andrew: I hide somewhere where no one can find me.
Aline: More where? Let me think. I know, for as you go inside my bra, then we'll think what to do with you.
Andrew: Again in breasts ???? No!!!!
Aline: He made a nervous face, as well? You go where I put you, ready and over.
Aline opens the bra cup and drop the poor thing right next to her nipple, when she closes, and adjusts her bra to be tight.
Andrew looks at the face of nervous Aline and gets a little scared when it is lifted and thrown into one of Aline bras, it falls near the nipple, though it was hot it was not sweaty, suddenly everything is dark and stuffy.
Aline back to the service and does not pretend to have occurred nothing, and says nothing to Lucy, at least for now. Aline conversation with Lucy on Andrew and betrayals. Lucy is happy for the talks and the two will talk until the end of the day.
Getting the time to go, Lucy picks up her things and walks to the exit Bye Aline! See you tomorrow! Bye Lucy! Up until...!
Lucy was remembering now Andrew, and is startled for a moment. Wow! Is he still alive? When you get home we'll see ... ahahah
Aline, after saying goodbye to Lucy, walks to the point, take the bus and go to the place marked with her boyfriend for the two go to the motel. After a grip on the bus, Aline arrives at the destination, meets her boyfriend, they kiss and give a very strong kneading. For a moment Aline had forgotten Andrew, and knead made pastel. The two get into the car and go to the motel where they had marked.On the way to the motel, Aline remembers Andrew, and gets a little scared to have smashed it when she hugged her boyfriend. She decides to drop a little bra, very lightly, just to the poor Andrew breathe. Arriving at the motel, Aline decides to take an erotic bedroom, only to tie her boyfriend, they park the car and go up to the room. Arriving in the room the two begin to kiss and fondle, when your boyfriend will take up her breasts, she decides to tie it in bed, so she does, tie and puts a blindfold on your eyes. Andrew spent minutes into the Aline bra, all very dark and stuffy, although they were not giants, was very tight. Suddenly, a huge pressure occurs, Andrew thought it would be crushed, and thought she should be hugging someone, possibly her boyfriend, yuck! Gradually the pressure decreases and it gets stuck in his chest. A few moments later, he realizes the bra releasing and relieving the pressure more, thanks Andrew, Phew! After blindfolding and tying her boyfriend in bed, Aline takes his clothes, he was already erect, soon after she removes her clothes, taking off her panties and then her bra carefully, so she removes her bra, she looks poor Andrew stuck up her nipple, and a very low chuckle, kkkk. Aline off Andrew from her nipple, and looking for a safe place to put it, she thinks and thinks, Aline had a very naughty idea of r03;r03;a giggle to Andrew, and leads to the balls of her boyfriend, she puts Andrew on sweaty balls of her boyfriend and begins to suck his penis. Andrew realizes when everything was clear and breathe, he looks at two giant fingers detaching him from Aline's breasts, and notices a strange and dirty laugh at Aline's face, he looks back and watch the most disgusting thing in his life, Aline boyfriend tied up and naked on a bed. Suddenly Aline starts takes it closer to this man who was tied blindfolded, and Andrew despairs, the worst happens, not Aline !!! He is placed on top sweaty balls of man, the smell was unbearable and familiar, the same smell of his sack, obviously, but now much stronger the stink and sweat dripping, he could not escape because he was too soft, like a water mattress, the balls were huge and horrible. Aline was sucking her boyfriend, when you have another idea, she sucks his balls making Andrew getting stuck on his tongue, Aline goes up your tongue until you reach the head of the penis and begins to make a blowjob, knowing that Andrew is inside your mouth. Andrew realizes a giant tongue sucking the balls making him get stuck in it, suddenly a giant rolls approaches, and Andrew is trapped inside a mouth with a penis that was able to swallow it. It was the most disgusting thing for Andrew, he had nothing to do but to accept their fate. Aline was very dirty, and thought to make her boyfriend cum in her mouth and swallow it all together co Andrew, more suddenly she thought, he is the husband of my friend, I can not just do this to him. Aline stopped blowjob, withdrew his mouth the penis of her boyfriend bringing Andrew stuck in their language together, it opens a condom, and spits Andrew inside the condom, filling it with air and doing a knot, the escape of Andrew becoming impossible, Aline grabs the condom and throw in your purse, and will finish the job with her boyfriend. Andrew was rubbed in that disgusting penis along with the blowjob Aline until he feels a pressure and a strong blowjob, and realize that it is within the Aline's mouth, in the dark and sloppy in their saliva, suddenly he realizes when he begins to slip along with the saliva of Aline, falling within a plastic, it smells and realize that you are inside a condom, he feared thinking Aline put the condom on the penis of her boyfriend ,, no more. Andrew looks for a sexy mouth approaching and filling the condom air, just a little, he looks Aline knotting, and the condom falls within your bag.Lucy makes her way home after a long day of service, it was hot, and as she had not passed deodorant, Lucy was sweating a lot and the sweat stink was exhaling in the air, she knew she probably Andrew would not have survived his powerful arms, longer if he survived, he would be punished with those punishments because of his adultery, she can not wait to get home and enslaves it, crush it, swallow it. After the long walk, Lucy arrives at your home, go to the room and begins to remove her clothes when she removes her bra without fear, knowing that at least Andrew was stuck done gum in her body, she is startled, What! Where are you!? Andrew !? She watches and observes, looks into her bra, on your arm, on your body and not you think your poor husband, Lucy was not very good at chemistry, more imagined: He melted! He turned sweat. Ahahahah. What a pity my poor husband, I can no longer apply any punishment to you, you have been punished, he melted and turned sweat and stinky sweat eh! Ahahah. Justice has been done. Lucy could not remember the itching she had felt and had inadvertently torn Andrew under his arm. Lucy then goes to the bathroom, take a shower, satisfied with what happened, she decides to order a pizza and watch a movie at night. Aline had finished having sex with her boyfriend, both decided to take a shower and go away, each to his home. Aline is exchanged grabs his bag, puts his arm and leaves the motel, her boyfriend leaves her in her home. Aline out of the car says goodbye and walks to his house, going straight to your room. Arriving in the room, Aline puts the bag on the bed, going to the bathroom, puts a more comfortable clothing, and decides to see how Andrew was his poor prisoner condom, ahahah, Aline of a laugh. Andrew was already in shock after attending sex with Aline and her boyfriend, and was now trapped inside a condom with Aline spit, all sloppy, the most disgusting thing that happened with Andrew so far. Suddenly Andrew realizes that his world begins to sway, he imagines he was leaving the motel. After a while, everything is clear, he can not see inside the condom, the more you realize the light, and a hand picking up a condom and taking the knot done before. Aline takes the condom, balance, of a giggle and start to remove the node done for her. After releasing the knot, the compressed air escapes, she had seen a condom in her hand dropping the snot from his spittle with poor Andrew in his hand. She looks up and says: Yuck! Disgusting! We have to clean you little man. Aline takes Andrew to the bathroom and wash it in the sink, then back to her room sits on the bed and puts on his leg, and says, now what? What to do with you? Andrew realizes when he slips a condom on hand Aline, looking for Aline watching him, soon after he is taken to a flood of water, a simple tap, and placed under the water, the water is very strong, cleaner him all that filth he went at night. He looks at hand leading him to the bed and it is placed on the thigh of Aline, both look, one to the other. Andrew thinks: And now? Aline think: What to do with you? After everything I did to you, I can not just return to Lucy as an innocent. I'll think about it