- Text Size +

Dreams Elana certainly had as her body changed and she slumbered for weeks on end. However most, despite Itsuki’s rather lovely parting kiss, weren’t pleasant. Nightmares haunted her in the vat, her mind as active as ever and seeming to possess the goal to scar her for life. The first few days, for instance, saw her enjoying a rather horrific recurring nightmare.

Sharp, bloodstained white teeth snapped at her from below, drawing a shriek. Warm humid breath wafted up, washing over the red head’s naked form. Her legs were pinned between a pair of fingers, forcing her to look down below. She could almost see her reflection in the teeth, her terrified face beyond frantic as she squirmed and waved her arms to try and escape her situation. It was to no avail, the gulf between their strength was laughable.

The sharp teeth parted, lips pursing to blow a shock of cool air up at Elana. The tiny pilot gasped, goosebumbs forming over her skin and an involuntary shiver tearing through her. Her breathing was coming out in shallow gasps, green eyes wide and glancing around for some escape. Any escape. A slimy tongue appeared from behind the lips below, dragging itself over them quickly before vanishing again.

“Eh, just finished off a hundred of you squirts. But I’m sure I can squeeze in one more. That should be some kind of record I swear. Like who can eat the most hotdogs ya know?” Krieg said.

Elana let out a wordless squeak that might have intended to be a vocalization but died halfway. The massive blue eyes rolled in their sockets, and a snort blasted air over the helpless pilot. “No snappy last words? No begging? Well that’s fucking boring. Oh well.”

The blonde positioned her thumb under the red head and before Elana could react she was flicked skyward suddenly. The pilot flailed her arms and legs in open air, the rush of the wind screaming in her ears and stinging at her as she rose and then quickly fell. Was rather like as though the warlord had flicked a piece of popcorn up above her open mouth. Below, far, far below her throat opened up just waiting for Elana to fall right in. The pilot found that it felt like an eternity that she was forced to stare at her doom below. She fancied she could still hear the screams of those past meals that Krieg hadn’t just chewed up. Elana vaguely wondered which would be less painful.

However instead she ended up landing on Krieg’s cheek and bouncing off of that. The warlord let out a curse and Elana let out a scream as the metal floor rose up to meet her below. There was a faint splat and a crack before Elana’s world erupted into the purest agony. Upon the landing, pretty much every bone in her body snapped and splintered. Unfortunately, due to the dream thing, she didn’t die. Instead she was left staring in voiceless pain up at the massive woman towering so far above her.

“Ah shit! No one saw that, didn’t happen.” The blonde glared around at faceless subordinates.

Krieg’s blue eyes fell upon Elana and she crouched down. A blonde brow rose as she noticed a bit of twitching. The fingers of the warlord cast their shadow upon Elana once again as she gripped her limp form between them. The woman idly flicked a few hairs sticking to her form and looked satisfied.

“Eh, five second rule.” She said in her normal casual fuck it all manner before promptly tossing Elana into her mouth.

The pilot found herself trapped in complete darkness in the dank humid fleshy hell. The sickening noise of sloshing saliva filled her ears. A fat gob of saliva dripped down on her head, the liquid spreading down upon her back. Desperately Elana tried to cling to Krieg’s tongue, the rough taste buds below rubbing abrasively against her. They pulsated with delight, apparently the pilot tasted good. The sounds of the massive woman’s normal bodily functions were magnified many times over. The only sounds she could make out were them and her own heavy, panicked breathing.  

“Oh God, oh God, oh God!” She repeated.

The tongue below promptly slammed her against the row of razor sharp teeth nearby, the hateful knives slicing at Elana’s arm and drawing blood. She shrieked in pain, inadvertently swallowing a mouthful of saliva. She coughed and sputtered, hacking loudly as she was brought lower than she’d thought possible. Just a snack for this massive woman. She didn’t even see her end coming. There was a sharp stabbing pain for a moment, before it all faded away, chewed to pieces by the cruel colossus.

This happened, again and again. Sometimes the torment changed. Occasionally Krieg just squished her like some bug under her thick combat boots. Others she swallowed her whole and alive. The worst one was when she’d tossed her into her boots however. The sweaty, salty hell had been more than she could handle without vomiting before the colossus slipped it back on and crushed her under her walking stride. The nightmares went on and on for weeks. However, every now and again, something more pleasant took hold…

___________________________________________________________________________

“Make sure to get in between those toes now, cutie pie. No complaints! Was on my feet, like, all day!”

The cheerful voice of Itsuki called out to Elana, booming in her tiny ears. She was wearing a little pink dress in this iteration and had a frilly pink bow affixed to the top of her head. The feet of the woman towered above her form, casting their shadow down over her. The plush surface of the bed under her feet seemed to sink downward towards the heels of the cybernetically modified woman, like sink holes.

Judging from the slight odor of sweat mixed with oil she certainly wasn’t kidding. Indeed, little smudges of the fluid were there upon the soft doughy flesh of Itsuki’s sole. Above toes flexed and curled, joints popping slightly. Elana didn’t fear them though. At least not like she might being at, say, Krieg’s. It was the most degrading thing imaginable to the pilot of course, but a part of her, a very small part of her liked it.

The tiny pet slid down and swallowed hard as she pushed her hands into the skin of the dark haired woman. A small mercy was that the feet of the mechanically and biologically gifted woman were absent of callouses, soft as you please. This made her ‘job’ such as it was easier. Sometimes Elana could close her eyes and pretend she wasn’t just the property of this flirtatious and lewd girl. Didn’t last long when she opened her mouth to tease her.

“C’mon! Put your back into army girl. Let’s see those muscles at work.” She called.

“Easy for you to say! You’re the one lying on her back and not down here.” Elana shot back.

A giggle met that as Itsuki sat up and shifted her foot aside to look at the pink clad pet. “Hey, not my fault you were like ‘I like being tiny, please take good care of me Miss Aga.’ Pretty sure you chose this, so quit yer bitchin’.” The woman stuck out her tongue.

“H-Hey! I never said that!”

“Details details, I’m not feeling much down there by the way. You suck at foot massages cutie pie.”

Elana flushed furiously and strained against Itsuki’s foot, putting her all into the effort. Out of sight one of the woman’s mechanical arms grabbed a glass of sweet tea and brought it to its mistress’s lips as she relaxed once again. It didn’t take long for Elana to get coated in both her own sweat and the sweat lingering from Itsuki’s long day. Oil coated her fingers and her muscles felt raw as she worked. This was her life then. Servant, plaything, and pet to the playful woman. Elana could almost cry.

Eventually the part she hated most came up as Itsuki laid her feet down flat, splaying her toes slightly. Elana got on her hands and knees and swallowed her pride, her tongue peeking out to lick between them. Her self-worth was easily annihilated by this; indeed part of her wondered why she did it. The dream went on however as usual, her tongue assaulted by the salty taste and her ears picking up the ambient noise of some holoscreen activating. Some comedy judging from the occasional laughs from Itsuki.

After a time Elana squeaked as she felt her leg gripped between a pair of large fingers. “Wait, I’m sorry, I won’t mess up again!” She cried, shielding her face.

A giggle sounded out. “Calm down. Jeez, Krieg must have traumatized you. I swear, she’s too into the whole stompy kill eat thing. Just want to reward you for a… semi-decent job. Not perfect, but hey, you’ll get there.”

The pilot felt herself plummet, only to bounce off of one of Itsuki’s prodigious breasts and land between them. The sound of her heartbeat below drummed faintly, her breaths echoing in her ears. Elana felt the warmth of her body around her and looked upwards and her smirking face. There was that confusion again, those odd feelings. Whatever else she was she was certainly as attractive as they come. Hell, if it wasn’t for the massive size difference Elana might even call her her type.

Her dreams of Itsuki were markedly more pleasant than those involving Krieg. The woman was as playful and teasing as she’d been before, off putting but cuddly almost. Some dreams she played dress up with her and gushed about how cute she was. Others were… less chaste. Her imagination ran wild with what a mechanically gifted girl like her was capable of in those regards. Of course, even the ones with Krieg were preferable to the nightmares that assaulted her in the last few weeks of her transformation…

______________________________________________________________________

The blue sky was endless before her. The red head was also walking for some reason. She wasn’t sure where she was or why she was walking but so it was. It was aimless really or so it seemed. Her bare feet connected with a cool crunching moss below and that was pleasing enough. Just like the back yard back home. Got all dry and crunchy. The sensation drew a smile from her and she finally looked down below.

An expanse of grey concrete jungle was below at her feet, seeming to stretch endlessly. Her toes filled the streets, their shadows falling over countless people as they screamed and ran in their presence. The smallest twitch brought with it tremors that shook the cityscape below. Buildings collapsed in a cascade of concrete and glass, the occupants screaming and crushed by debris. Above the freckled face of the red head loomed, peering down from on high like some biblical goddess. The people running and screaming below in the city under her feet were like microbes, dust perhaps.

“Wha- n-no…” Elana whispered.

She lifted her foot up and from the bare wrinkly sole debris rained below, crashing into the city streets like meteors from on high. The shadow of her foot, inky and dark and seemingly inescapable, fell over another section of city nearby. The small step back brought with it another crunch, the screams of thousands instantly silenced as it landed with the force seemingly impossible to measure. The world shook. Buildings not even close by collapsed and fell from the force.

“I’m sorry! Shit! Nononono! This isn’t happening!” The massive woman exclaimed.

The sound of her booming voice rang out over the world below, a magnitude of decibels higher than anything else. The eardrums of those closest to her burst nearly instantly, clutching their skulls and dying merely from her words. Windows shattered, raining down like knives upon the city below and the citizens. She couldn’t even see this; they were too small for her to notice her voice ending thousands of insignificant beings as easily as her foot had.

A glance back showed a path of destruction she had just walked.  Craters in the shape of her footprints coated the ground, smoke and fire rising up all over the place. She was too big. Too massive. The only thing she could do was destroy and hurt. Elana felt tears rising to her eyes. She clutched her stomach, moaning at how sick this made her feel. A few stumbling steps backwards ground out more of the city below. Oh god what had she done? What kind of a monster was she!? She was worse than Krieg, worse than any Colossus!

She lost her balance and started to fall backwards. Her rear cast its shadow down below, the fabric of her fatigues becoming the sky of many. It seemed to linger there for a while before screaming down through the sky. When it landed, crushing untold lives under Elana’s ass, it shook the world once again. This was worse than her step. The world itself cracked under the sheer force of the blow, fissures opening up to swallow building and people down into a long, long fall. 

“No… Oh God no… please, why is this happening!?” She ran her hand down her face, looking at the devastation she’d wrought.

Tears cascaded down from her face. Fat salty droplets that flooded the streets below, many drowning in them. At this size, she didn’t even need to try to kill people. It just happened. Her smallest twitch, involuntary responses. The red head essentially couldn’t not hurt people. She was a monster. A monster! There was no joy in this, none of the inhumane glee the raiders had shown. There was only ashes in her gut as she curled up on the ground, just trying not to move. If she didn’t move, didn’t talk, she couldn’t hurt people right?

Her body suddenly started to swell, as though attempting to dash such desires. Her form stretched outwards, her growth crunching out more and more of the ground beneath her. “Nonono, please stop it! No more! No more!” She screamed at whatever was causing this.

Her form broke through the atmosphere of the world itself as she grew, outgrowing the whole of a continent. Her petite feet dipped into the little pool that had become the world’s ocean. Still it didn’t end. Fleets of vessels in orbit fired upon her, the mighty rounds of even a Battlecruiser flashing about her harmlessly. At first they stung. Then she barely felt anything at all as she kept growing and growing. As she quickly began to match the planet in size a few of the closer ships collided with her modest chest. They broke apart, their hull’s cracking under the force and sending thousands of crew out into the deathly cold of space.

“God stop… please…” She begged breathlessly.

It never did stop. In every iteration of the dream she kept growing and growing, destroying the planet itself as she outgrew it. Her form always became celestial, a cosmic form of destruction that ended billions of lives. Worlds dashed to dust against her bare skin. Whole systems barely were larger than her smallest toe. If ever there was a god like force upon the galaxy, she fit the bill. Elana cried and cried, denying it every time. She wanted to be normal. A human. Not this. Not ever. Fate, however, had more malicious plans.