- Text Size +

Maria sat in the waiting room to see Dr. Taversky. It wasn’t long and Shelly guided her to Taversky’s office. She had a microscope with one end inside some sort of box. “Please put him here.” Taverski said while pointing at the platform just outside of the box. Maria pulled the amulet up out of her cleavage. Tommy was plastered to a wall. She gently opened it and placed Tommy down where instructed.

 

“Go inside and lay down on the glass.” Taversky commanded. Tommy was always underwhelmed by the docs’ bedside manner, but she was supposed to be the best at this so he did as he was told. When he walked into the container he was bathed in light and saw the glass she was referring to. It had a measurement markings on it.

 

He walked over and laid down. He immediately noticed two giant eyes directly above him. They were Taversky’s, but magnified many times over by the microscope. “Just relax. I’ll let you know when we are done.” She said.

 

Shelly leaned close to Maria and whispered, “The doctor is controlling the dosage manually throughout the process as she monitors his shrinkage.” She explained. “Oh.” Maria nodded feigning interest. She was glad this bi-weekly ritual was coming to an end.

 

Almost exactly thirty minutes later and the doctor had finished. “Ok. Its done.” Taversky stated leaning back and rubbing her eyes. She then unclasped two steel fasteners and peeled the whole microscope and container box back. “My assistant will take over from here.” Taversky said scooting her chair back out of the way. Shelly got up and walked around he desk.

 

Tommy sat up. The world had doubled in size again. He watched as Taversky’s giant presence receded from view and was replaced by Shelly. Her hand reached down beneath the platform he was on and he felt the ground jerk and then it turned and all of the sudden it lifted as she picked up the entire platform he was on with a single hand.

 

Shelly nodded for Maria to follow and she led her into on adjacent room. Tommy felt the air rush by as his world was carried by the enormous giantess he knew as Shelly. It descended and swiveled slightly once again as she attached the platform to a counter. It was sort of dark at first and then he heard a crisp click and he was bathed in light again after she had switched on some sort of over head light.

 

Shelly was the largest person Tommy had ever seen until his wife stepped into view and dwarfed her. “Fuck.” Tommy said to himself upon seeing Maria. She was so big in comparison to him before and now she was twice as big. His eyes drifted to the enormous swells protruding from her blouse covered chest. His wife’s large breasts were flesh mountains to him now and she carried them so casually like she always had.

 

“So, we have clothes that actually fit him now.” Shelly explained to Maria. She then sat some down near Tommy. “Go ahead and get dressed.” She ordered the tiny man. “We have a personal transport ready for him, but he has to learn how to use it before we can issue it. He can practice in this simulator.” She said setting down a BB sized sphere off in the distance. “Its to scale, but only has the navigational software installed. He’ll have two weeks off and then he can begin his 6 months of active mission training.” She explained.

 

After Shelly explained everything they completed some paperwork and were done. Maria carefully placed Tommy inside her amulet but then frowned as she peered in at him. He was so small inside the amulet now. It used to just hold him and now it was a vast crystal cavern. “He’s so little, do you have anything smaller?” Maria asked. “Yes, I’m glad you said something. I had forgotten to give it to you.” Shelly said handing her a much smaller necklace with a smaller diamond-like stone.

 

Maria took the necklace from Shelly. The chain wasn’t any shorter, but more importantly the container to put Tommy in was more appropriate for his size. She moved him to the new necklace and then they left. He felt like he was on some amusement park ride due to the rhythmic hopping his container was experiencing. It rested on the cusp of Maria’s cleavage and was bounced from the top one breast to the other with nearly each step due to the small jiggle of the upper portion of his her tremendous tits.

 

Fortunately, he was able to reach both sides of the container walls and hold himself steady. His world went dark for a moment as Maria’s breasts bulged up and enveloped him as she buckled her seat belt. “I bet you’re happy to be done shrinking. I took the day off so we could get used to the new forever you.” She said after starting her car.

 

Twenty minutes or so later and they were back home. Maria gently opened the new smaller pendant and placed it and Tommy on her dresser. “I’m going to get my run in, but first lets have a look at you.” She said down to him. She had stripped down to just her bra and panties. Tommy looked up at a wall of white in front of him. It was just the crotch of his wife’s underwear, and yet it extended out above and to his left and right for hundreds of feet. The light reflecting off of it brightened his surroundings considerably.

 

He looked up and high overhead he saw the undersides of Maria’s lace covered tits. He watched as her long infinitely powerful arms and giant yet dexterous fingers unfastened and removed the enormous under-garment. Her bust dropped lower without the support of that sturdy, large-cup bra to hold up her incredible breast weight. She sighed and then casually looked down at him regarding him from above her titanic titties. “Well, you did it. You’re a Micronaut now.” She said.

 

Her crotch was in front of him against the edge of the dresser. He jogged closer despite his smallness. He could feel the heat from her through the thin white fabric. He noticed the detailed flower designs bigger than he was stitched onto the white wall of fabric like some giant hieroglyphics. “Jeez, its hard to even see you from up here.” She said crouching. The air around him began to blow fiercely because of such mass being moved in such proximity.

 

She lowered so that her eyes were nearly even with him. Since they were much larger than he was exactly even was impossible. “I’ve seen gnats bigger than you.” She then positioned herself so only a single giant brown eye was in front of him studying him. Even the small pupil in the center was many times his size in diameter. “I remember that day we visited the training facility and that tiny little man ran right in front of me. He was so small. The only thing I could think was that you would be that guy and how ridiculously small you’d look in comparison to my vagina.” She said.

 

She then rose up slowly. She had removed her panties. It was as if someone had put a shade around him because her immense, untamed bush absorbed the ambient light instead of reflecting it. “Now its done and you are that guy. Are you happy?” She asked dropping her hands to her huge hips and looking down her voluptuous, naked body at her puny husband standing in front of her vast dark bush and gigantic pussy.

 

He swallowed hard having never heard the question because he was confronted by her enormous, three hundred foot plus vagina. He could still feel the heat from her like before, but now it was much more intense and so humid like a jungle. Just beneath the dense, dark, snarled hairs were two giant, plump lips towering above him that seemed to glisten in the middle as if salivating over the thought of devouring him. It was ridiculously big. A giant hairy monster that he could literally fall right into and be lost forever in the large fleshy folds.

 

“I’m beyond big now to you aren’t I? Like some gigantic goddess.” She proclaimed. Tommy frowned, but she continued unaware of his disapproval of her irreverence. “I can’t imagine what my pussy must look like down at your level. I think you could actually get lost in my bush now. You used to put that big dick of yours inside of me down there, but its microscopic now isn’t it? Hell, you could do cart wheels on my clit and I wouldn’t notice.” She said sadly.

 

“And my tits. Lord, my tits might as well be mountains to you.” She said shimmying her shoulders slightly and watching from above as her huge titties shook and swayed accordingly. Her bottle cap sized nipples were swollen to full size and so hard. She casually twisted one, “Even my nipples would be like what; high rise buildings?” She asked rhetorically.

 

In the past he had accused her of lording her immense size over him. He was just being his usual insecure self, but now; now she wanted him to feel the full measure of his smallness in comparison to her. He was even smaller than before and not much more than dust now and his time she would flaunt her immensity. She smiled and took hold of the edges of her dresser while bending over slowly and allowing her big, long, heavy tits to hang terrifyingly close to Tommy.

 

He winced as her mountain-sized boobs swayed slowly above him. He couldn’t argue with the dimensions. Her nipples were a hundred feet long easy and the rest of her just as big as she had described. However, he was unsure of the new narrative. She sounded passionate and if it helped her get off so be it, but it still didn't help him solve the physical problems he would have to face in order to be intimate with her. “Whatever floats your boat, hon.” He yelled up his voice amplified by the house speakers.

 

“You sound unconvinced.” Maria said rising again and resting her hands on her wide, sexy hips as she addressed her husband. He was so little standing there in front of her huge hairy pussy. “For starters you have no magical powers. You're a person and I am a really small person. That's all.” He answered. She looked behind for a second and smiled before answering. “Oh really, so you need a demonstration then?” She asked.

 

“Yeah, sure.” Tommy said blandly. “How about turning night into day?” She said walking to the window behind her and she opened the blind allowing sunlight to bathe the dresser. She returned and crossed her arms over her enormous chest. “Well?” She asked. “Bravo, but its not magic you just opened the blind.” He responded shielding his eyes from the direct sun light.

 

She thought for a moment and then smiled. “How about a solar eclipse then.” She said as she dropped her arms, turned slightly, and smiled as she observed a large curved shadow entirely envelop the part of the dresser that Tommy was standing on. “Oh come on, you're not a god Maria!” Tommy exclaimed.

 

“Really? You asked for magic and I gave you a solar eclipse; on demand and with just one tit too. Look; night, day, night, day.” She said laughing as she alternately eclipsed and de-eclipsed the sun with a single giant breast by simply twisting her torso to and fro. “Fine you can make a solar eclipse with your big, giant booby, but its not magic its just because of your relative size compared to me.” He said.

 

“So what? Magic or bigness the results are the same: I’m a goddess now.” She said smiling seductively and slowly leaning down bringing her giant face to just in front of him. “I can even control the weather.” She said as she exhaled deeply. This of course sent Tommy tumbling and sliding along the dresser. When he finished sliding and got back to his feet he noticed his wife had stood up again as well.

 

“How about I make an earthquake?” She asked. Maria turned and casually bumped into the dresser with her hip sending a massive jolt of energy through it that put Tommy on his ass yet again. He felt the ground continue to shake from the wobbling she imparted to the attached mirror with her huge hip bump. “Or make it stop.” She said and then turned around. Her butt filled the sky. It was smooth as silk and perfectly shaped with a long canyon splitting the middle perfectly. He used to love caressing each cheek in a hand as they made love.

 

Now, he watched petrified as it slowly descended. For a moment he thought she was going to sit on him, but she was watching with her head turned from above her shoulder. She only sat on the ledge of the dresser and in an instant it had absorbed all of the energy from the quake into itself jiggling for a moment, but then smashing that movement to nothingness under its soft, incredible weight as she sat it gently onto the ledge just under her ass cheeks. When the motion stopped she stood up again and he could see a darkened area beneath her butt that he used to explore with his penis with her bent over the bed or even this very dresser.

 

Her own descriptions were making her horny again. She turned around facing Tommy again. He could feel the heat and humidity from her loins intensifying, but he dare not tell her and give her argument more ammo. She carefully picked him up with her fingers and put him in her hand. He looked so little standing there. She slowly rose her hand up to her face at eye level.

 

He had to admit the giant hand elevator was a pretty cool effect. He stood in the middle of her hand and looked into her giant eyes as they examined him. He could no longer see her mouth because it was below the ground level for him, but he knew she had that smart ass smirk on her face. “So, are we ready to drop to our knees in worship yet?” She asked.

 

He just responded by raising his right hand and then his middle finger. “Blasphemy.” She said, but amused at her tiny husband's defiance. “How about I remove gravity then.” She said. Before he could piece together what she meant her hand dropped rapidly and he was weightless for a few seconds until she slowed and stopped it.

 

He was a little woozy. He saw the huge dark swirls of curls again. She had dropped her hand from her nose to her crotch in mere seconds. “Or maybe I'll increase gravity and force you to kneel.” He was then pressed down as she accelerated her hand upward again. She slowed and stopped at her chin. It took all his effort not to hurl. He had already knelt down lest he fall over. “See, its not so hard to worship your goddess after all.” Maria said upon noticing his knelt position.

 

“Should I be a merciful goddess or a cruel goddess?” She asked as she curled her fingers up and began closing her hand. Tommy quickly got to his feet. “Hey! What are you doing?” He said looking around nervously as Maria's giant hand closed in on him from all directions. She didn't say anything and just watched transfixed as her little husband fretted over this simple every day act.

 

In just a couple of seconds she had closed her hand into a fist with Tommy trapped inside. She regarded it as she slowly turned it over. She had found her new novelty and was using it to stoke her arousal, but there was a lot of truth to it too she realized. The difference between he and her was so great now that simple actions on her behalf were very profound for him.

 

A single step on her part could produce an earth quake, a breath was a hurricane. Just by closing her hand she could confine him and with only the smallest squeeze she could end him. She really did have life and death power over him and knowing the margin between the two was such a small thing for her and yet everything to him was almost too much. He may scoff, but she indeed was a goddess compared to him now and it was intoxicating.

 

She opened her hand and Tommy was still there safe and sound. Her neck was tingling again. She carefully lowered her hand and sat him into a small terrarium on her dresser and put the lid on. She was a little dewy and would have loved a good fuck, but since her husband could no longer survive an encounter with her pussy she’d have to find some other way or someone else to take care of that need.

 

...

 

The next couple of days went by with little further interaction with Tommy. He mostly was practicing in his flight simulator. Maria went about her business. However after two days she decided he needed to get out and so she carried him to a restaurant to meet up with Sasha.

 

Maria got a table and her margarita and even got Tommy out. He walked over and under Maria's giant drink. He couldn't believe how huge the margarita glass was. It was like a transparent water tower filled with yellow alcohol. Maria grabbed the glass by the stem and took a sip. “Hey you!” She turned seeing Sasha. “Hey.” She replied putting her drink down.

 

It was such a simple motion. He had done it many times himself. However, at only a sixteenth of an inch tall watching Maria sip her drink and sit it back down was an awesome sight and to be done with such dexterity. Sasha slid in the booth opposite followed by her boyfriend John. Sasha plopped her purse down and John slapped his hands on the table. This caused Tommy to shake, but he didn't fall.

 

“I am so ready for a drink.” said Sasha. “Me too, where's our waiter?” Asked John popping the table like a drum with his hands. Maria could see Tommy take hold of the base of her glass for balance. “Um, John you remember my husband Tommy, right?” Maria said attempting to formally introduce her husband to him and alert everyone of his presence.

 

“Sure, how is the little squirt?” John asked. “Uh, he's here.” Maria said awkwardly. “You brought him? Where's the amulet?” Sasha asked noticing the necklace was missing. “He was tired of being cooped up all day so he's out; on the table.” Maria said. “Oh.” Replied Sasha scanning the table for Tommy. “Where? I don't see him.” John said.

 

“He's a lot smaller since you've seen him last.” Sasha said smiling because she finally found him. “I see him over under Maria's glass. Hi Tommy.” She said proud of herself for finding him. He was even smaller than when she last saw him. “Hi.” Tommy replied back. His voice amplified over Maria's phone.

 

John still couldn't find him. “Where?” He said leaning forward some. Maria was a little embarrassed. Her husband was so small people could hardly see him now. She should have left him at home she thought. “He's right here.” Sasha said moving Maria’s glass with one hand and planting the finger from her other hand down and pointing directly at Tommy.

 

“Oh, woah. There’s barely anything left of him. Is he done?” John asked. “Yes. He got his last treatment a few days ago.” Maria said. Tommy did not feel comfortable at all having all these giants staring down at him, but at least he had clothes now. The scrutiny was short lived. Five minutes later and Sasha and Maria were chattering up a storm and John was sipping a beer and playing on his phone. Tommy sort of retreated over by where the salt and pepper shakers and napkins were. Maria had asked him if he wanted to go into her necklace or purse a couple of times, but he preferred the fresh air he told her.

 

She had ordered some cheese fries for the table not long after Sasha and John arrived. Tommy remained safe near the napkins as the waitress placed a mountain of steaming cheese fries in the middle of the table. Tommy watched as the giants lifted fries as large as buildings and covered in cheese and house-sized bits of bacon into their cavernous mouths.

 

“These are so good.” Sasha stated. Maria took a single small fry out and set it on a plate for Tommy. She then lifted her tiny little husband up onto the plate. “Silver lining, our food bill has gone way down.” She said as the others laughed. Tommy walked up to the small fry which was the length of a train and tore some off with some difficulty. He found the cheese easier to manage.

 

He was finishing the last of a globule of cheese when he saw Bill sliding into the seat next to his wife. He hated that man. The last time he had seen him he was naked and standing next to her. Tommy had went berserk and attacked his toe. He had been about fifty times bigger and Bill was gigantic even then, but it didn't scare Tommy. He threw his cheese down and stood up.

 

“What's he doing here?” He asked sternly. His voice sent out the question over Maria's phone. Bill didn't even register that the disembodied question was about him or who it was from. He slid an arm around Maria. “Hey babe.” He said. His dick was already hard just thinking about what he was going to do to her tonight. “I don't know, hun, lets ask him.” Maria answered not really sure what Bill was doing here. She hadn't told him. It must have been John.

 

Maria was not ready for this. She had fucked Bill, but she was shitfaced at the time and she still loved Tommy. He recently risked life and limb just to please her and it had moved her. She needed time to process it all and it didn't look like Bill was going to afford her that. She could easily guess what he wanted which would explain why he was here.

 

Bill was honestly confused. “Uh, is there someone on the phone that wants to talk to me?” He asked. Sasha didn’t want to get involved and just kept her mouth full so she couldn't interject. John was enjoying the drama playing out. His buddy had told him about fucking Maria and he had sent him a text letting him know they were meeting her here for drinks before he and Sasha had even arrived.

 

Maria put her arm in his side and squeezed. “We need to talk.” She said and gestured toward the door. “Alright.” He said getting out of the booth and walking toward the door. “Sorry, I'll be right back.” She said to the table. “Maria. Maria!” Tommy called, but she just got up and followed Bill out the door. Tommy didn't like this one bit.

 

“So, are they fucking or something?” Tommy asked the table point blank after his wife and Bill left. John started to answer, but Sasha squeezed his leg hard and stopped him. “This whole experience has been so hard on Maria. She didn't sign up for this.” Sasha said without answering. “Its been hard on both of us.” Tommy replied.

 

 

Bill opened the door and was joined outside by Maria. She was as hot as ever. She had a thin shirt on that her huge boobs stretched like a drum. He could see about four inches of cleavage. She had a necklace of some type that sort of disappeared between her tits. She had a skirt that stopped just above her knees and a pair of three inch heels which almost brought her to eye level.

 

“You are so fucking beautiful.” He said before Maria spoke. She just sighed and rolled her eyes. “What?” Bill said. “Listen, Tommy is in there.” She answered. “I didn't see him anywhere.” He interrupted. “He's on the table and he's not to pleased about seeing you here.” She said. “So? Who cares?” Bill replied. “Look, just because we fucked doesn't mean I want to leave my husband.” She said point blank. “Oh, so we're on the down low or something.” He said laughing in disbelief.

 

“Yes.” She said curtly. Bill couldn't believe she was still sticking with that little mouse of a man over him. “What the fuck do I care if your little two inch tall husband knows if we fucked or not? It would do you both good the sooner he found out.” Bill said. “No it wouldn't, and he's not two inches tall anymore.” She answered. “He got even smaller?” Bill asked. “It doesn't matter. Just keep quiet about us. I'm serious.” Maria said in a stone cold sober tone.

 

Bill's pride was taking a hit, but he knew if he pressed her he'd blow his chance of being with her tonight. “Fine. We'll play it your way.” He said. “Good.” She replied and turned and started back in. Bill was unsure of what his status was right now, but he was confident in the end he would still get her. She had been so passionate just last weekend. She couldn't get what he could offer from her puny husband anymore.

 

 

Maria came back to the table first followed shortly by Bill. Tommy immediately began his verbal assault. “What the fuck was that about and what the hell are you doing here?” He asked in quick succession. Bill scanned the table looking around for the disembodied voice coming from Maria's phone, but could see nothing. Maria wished she would have switched the voice app off before they got back.

 

“You've got some nerve sniffing around my wife again after last time.” Tommy pressed on undaunted by Bill's immense proportions. “Dude, where the hell are you?” He finally asked in exasperation. “What does it matter.” Maria said putting her face in her hand. John tapped a finger over near Tommy pointing him out on the saucer with the loan cheese fry on it. “There.” John said smirking. Bill squinted and then saw him, but just barely. Maria wasn't lying he had shrunk; a lot. That little fry towered above the tiny little speck of a man.

 

Bill just laughed. There was no way she would choose that little dust mite over him. He was emboldened and figured he was back on for fucking Maria tonight if he played his cards right. “Woah, you got a lot smaller little buddy.” Bill said ignoring Tommy's questions. “This isn't about me.” Tommy shot back. “I told you last time you have nothing to worry about. Your wife totally shot me down, again, just now.” He said to Tommy while setting his hand on Maria's knee under the table.

 

Maria startled a little when Bill's hand hit her knee, but she didn't pull it away. She had told him to keep things on the down low and he was technically following her wishes to the letter; it appealed to the lawyer in her. Then his hand starting sliding up her leg and she still didn't stop him. Her heart accelerated and she felt her nipples swelling larger as his rough hand slowly slid up her silky smooth thigh. She was impressed by his audacity.

 

Bill's hand had reached her inner thigh pushing her skirt way up. Had the table not been present the folks in the bar would be able to see her white panties, but it was present and they couldn't see and neither could her tiny husband. The only thing that could give them away was her increasing arousal. Cognizant of the giant dents in her shirt forming at the end of her huge tits she leaned forward and rested them on the table folding her arms in front to hide he fact her headlights were now on hi beam.

 

That's when she felt Bill's fingers slip into the hem of her panties. Two of them plowed through her thick bush as he gently pet her pussy lips with the back of his index and middle finger. The whole time Tommy was way laying into him. Maria couldn't believe it. He was totally capitulating to Tommy's verbal attacks while simultaneously fondling her vagina under the table right beneath him! It was this gall, this boldness, that excited her and won the day for Bill; even more than the physical component.

 

It was just irresistibly naughty on so many levels. “You need to leave, now.” Tommy demanded. “Don't worry I will. Just let me get my drink.” Bill replied. Although, he had no intention of leaving unless it was with Maria. This facade was for her alone.

 

Maria felt her self getting dewy and she slid her hand down below and removed Bill's hand and pushed her skirt back down. Her late intervention could have been seen as discouraging had Bill's fingers not had evidence to the contrary leaked onto them. “One drink and that's it.” Tommy said. “You going to eat that?” Bill asked rhetorically before grabbing Tommy's fry and popping the whole thing into his mouth with the very fingers that had just been in Maria's panties.

 

“Can I take any plates out of your way.” The waitress asked. “Sure.” Bill said picking up the plate Tommy was on and looking around the table smiling. Sasha and Maria both said, “Wait!”. Bill's smile broadened and he put the plate back down. “Just joking.” He said. Maria punched him in the shoulder. “Not funny.” She said.

 

“Seriously though, isn't there a safer place for your little husband to be? I mean one spilled beer and he’s a goner.” Bill said. He was right, but the suggestion was self serving. “He's right, hun.” Maria said pulling out her change purse.

 

“No, wait!” Tommy said waving his arms at his wife, but her fingers descended anyway and retrieved him. “No, don't. Let me go!” Tommy yelled in protest while kicking his legs. His giant wife either didn't hear him or didn't care. He wasn't sure which. She put him in the amulet and then took it off and put it in the change purse. Tommy was in the darkness of her change purse and she was closing the top trapping him inside.

 

Maria could have just put him in her necklace and left it on, but if she did Tommy could see everything that went on. She didn't feel like being watched, judged, and made to feel guilty by her husband tonight. She just wanted to have a good time. Once she closed her purse and set it aside she already felt a bit more free and unencumbered.

 

With Tommy tucked away in Maria's purse the foursome quickly took on the dynamic of two couples out on a double date. Maria had a blast. She always did when she was with her best friend Sasha, but more and more it was Bill's presence as well. For Tommy, he could only hear muffled voices and could only feel motion from time to time when Maria moved her purse around. He was miserable and couldn't wait for the night to end.

 

The group had stayed well after happy hour had ended and when they finally decided it was time to leave Maria had figured that she had too much to drink and was going to call a cab, but Bill offered to drive her home. “You've had just as much as I have.” Maria fake protested. “I'm bigger.” Bill answered finishing his beer. “I'm fine and there's no reason to waste money on a cab. I'll even drive your car.” He said smiling.

 

Both knew where this was heading, but neither acknowledged it explicitly. Bill had a raging hard on most of the night thinking about Maria. She had lost the business vest earlier in the evening and the shape of her giant melons were practically painted on the outside of the fabric. Maria, for her part, had been horny since Bill had felt her up while getting read the riot act by Tommy. They wanted to fuck each other and now they had their socially acceptable reason to get them in position to do it.

 

“Thanks for the ride.” Maria said kicking off her heels. She then walked into her room and sat her purse down on her bed. When she turned she startled as Bill had followed her all the way back and was standing right behind her. He was nearly half head taller now that she had removed her heels. She looked up into his eyes and locked stares with him.

 

She held it for a long moment and then looked away. She smiled and then looked back and swallowed as he was still staring. When she felt his hands take hold of the hem of her blouse she immediately raised both arms up as if indicating a touchdown had been scored: in a way it had. Bill promptly pealed her shirt off and tossed it on the floor.

 

Maria brushed hair from her face and looked back at Bill and smiled taking a full breath allowing her boobs to strain the limits of her brassiere. They begged to be released. They were bulging out the top and the sides of her giant G cup bra. The straps were even digging into her shoulders somewhat from the weight. However, this was nothing new for Maria who had been dealing with this classic case of macromastia her whole life.

 

Her engorged nipples swelled in size and profoundly dented the bra fabric despite its sturdy construction. Yet, Bill didn't remove her bra next. Instead, he dropped down and slowly slid her skirt down with him. She stepped out of it when it reached the floor. He then paused for a moment and looked up catching her smiling back at him.

 

After he finished admiring her “underwear pose” he ran his hands slowly her up her long, smooth legs and hooked his fingers into the hem of her panties and slowly slid those down. When they reached the ground she, again, stepped out of them. He planted a single kiss on her inner thigh and another on her navel as he rose.

 

When he was back standing he paused for just a moment to admire his progress before he proceeded working on her bra. However, he didn't just clumsily grope at the clasp in the back. He started by gently slipping one strap off her shoulder followed by the other. This done, he carefully pushed his hand down into her cleavage under her giant right breast. Then with the utmost care he lifted the soft, heavy tit out of the cup allowing it to flop free. After repeating the process for the left breast he then slowly slid her bra down her body to the floor where she stepped out of it.

 

She was now completely naked. He had unwrapped her slowly like some coveted piece of candy. She hadn't been undressed like this, by someone else, in quite a long time. She was literally dripping with anticipation, but careful not to spoil the mood she figured it would only be fitting if she returned the favor. So, she began unbuttoning his shirt.

 

She took her time, but when she finished a few minutes later he was just as naked as she was. They admired each other for a moment, but then he stepped to her and pulled her in for a hug pressing himself into her. Her boobs smashed against is chest and rib cage spreading out as pressure was applied. She felt his large stiff penis pressing into her belly before slipping to one side of her hip.

 

She turned her head resting it on his shoulder and planted her hand on his chest running her fingers through his chest hair. She felt his strong hands run down her back and squeeze her ass cheeks. She then felt his muscles ripple and stiffen as he suddenly tossed her onto the bed. Her big boobies jiggled wildly, but she bounced just once before settling. Bill started descending upon her naked body when she noticed that her purse had fallen over and spilled its contents; including her change purse!

 

“Shit.” Maria said upon noticing the spill. She sat back up to clean up the spill, but then she saw Bill's hand descend and retrieve the change purse. “What the hell are you doing? Don't open that.” She said nervously. Bill so wanted to open it up. He would loved to have dumped little Tommy out on his wife’s naked belly, but instead he kept it closed and carefully balanced the change purse at the base of his erect cock nestled against his own bush.

 

Maria just stared for a moment processing the fact that her husband was in that small purse now resting on the penis of the naked man that she was intent on screwing. “Is that necessary?” She asked trying to sound serious, but unable to hide a smirk. “Here, give him to me.” She demanded holding out her hand.

 

Bill carefully lifted the purse up, but he didn't give it to Maria. “Lay back down.” He whispered. “What? No. Just let me put him away. He'll never know your even here.” She whispered back. “I don’t give a fuck what he knows. Just lay down.” He commanded. She was skeptical, but curious so she complied.

 

He then slowly lowered the small purse down and sat it on Maria's navel encroaching slightly into her own lush bush. She was about to sit up and retrieve Tommy, but Bill grabbed her long legs and rested them on his shoulders and then used his stiff, thick penis to cleave her exposed vagina. “Mmmmmmm.” She moaned softly as Bill impaled her. She kept her eyes glued to the purse trying to keep it level as Bill pulled out and then pushed back in.

 

The purse wobbled but otherwise remained still. She saw Bill's bush retreat again and saw his glistening shaft emerge coated in her vaginal goo. Then it rushed forward as he thrust into her once again making an audible squishing sound. This time she felt his thighs pound her ass cheeks with such force her huge breasts bounced upward in unison before sloshing back down in a resting position draped across her chest. Her glazed eyes darted to the change purse. It had fallen on its side, but otherwise didn't move and looked even more stable then it had been.

 

Bill's frequency increased and Maria's big titties began sloshing up and down in rhythm as he pumped in and out of her. She tightened her core muscles and the tiny purse wobbled a bit, but nothing more. She did her best to keep her whimpers low so as to not penetrate to her husband’s ears. She still couldn't believe she was getting fucked with Tommy right there! What would she do if he suspected? If he knew even?

 

This worry was not nearly strong enough to overcome the sensations coming from her loins. She could have made Bill stop. She could have even interceded earlier when he first rested his hand on her knee and slid it up her skirt at the bar, but she didn't. The reason was obvious.

 

She was a big woman and had never been attracted to smaller men. She was super tall, super athletic, and super busty; she was an alpha female through and through. She desired big alpha males. It used to drive her wild when Tommy would assert his dominance over other men. Not surprisingly, it was driving her wild right now as Bill asserted his dominance over Tommy.

 

Part of her wanted to open the purse. To see Tommy's reaction as she lay there getting fucked by Bill. To see what he would do, but that was obvious too: nothing. He was nothing in comparison to either of them and he'd be hard pressed just to keep from being crushed upon her somewhere as Bill fucked her.

 

 

When Maria first put Tommy in her coin purse he had tried getting her attention with the headset for a while, but it was clear that she was done with him for the day. He even tried pushing the amulet open with his legs, but it wouldn't budge. Something his wife any other normal sized human could open with a finger was an effective barrier for him. All the strength he had was much less than a single finger now.

 

Of course, if he did manage to get it open it wouldn't do him much good because it was inside both her change purse and larger purse. He could hear nothing going on outside except an occasional belly laugh, the DJ, and dance music. He could detect motion of the purse, but it wasn't moving now. He finally just decided to do the only thing useful he could think of: go to sleep.

 

Tommy awoke as he tumbled up and down with in the change purse. “What the fuck!” He yelled as this happened. The amulet flipped over at least twice before it came to a stop. “Maria! What the fuck are you doing out there!” He yelled and pounded against the inner wall of the amulet.

 

When it finally stopped he rubbed his eyes. He could tell he had been asleep for a while, but he didn't have a clue as to how long this was. It felt like a couple of hours at least. He felt the purse being lifted. Finally, Maria was going to let him out. However, when it came to a stop nothing happened. He waited a moment and then he felt being like the purse was being lowered.

 

The purse came to rest again, but then tumbled to its side. Tommy laid flat for just a moment and then sat up. That's when he felt the rocking. It was like being on a rocking horse of some type. Where the hell did she put him he wondered.

 

 

When Bill began slowing down Maria became some what disappointed. Having Tommy right there added another twist and she craved more. Bill pressed hard one last time straining to cram his rapidly deflating cock up her as far as he could. He sighed in exhaustion and pulled out of her and allowed his large flaccid penis to flop across her vagina upon her navel with the tip landing near the tiny change purse. He then gently let her legs back down onto the floor.

 

Maria sighed coming down from her orgasm. She looked down her body at Bill’s big dick resting on her navel. His dickhead was half the size of small leather bag that Tommy was within. She doubted that Tommy was taller than even the opening at the end of Bill’s penis.

 

Bill saw her smiling at the comparison and he grabbed his dick in his hand and prodded the purse with it. “You think your little man would have any penis envy?” He asked. Maria smiled. “Stop it.” She whispered back and playfully slapped his leg while sitting up, but she didn't really mean it.

 

Bill stepped back and walked into the adjoining bathroom. Maria heard him pissing. She reached down and picked up the change purse. She carried it over to her regular purse and put it over her shoulder. She then walked into the bathroom standing in the doorway as Bill was shaking. “I’m going to put Tommy away.” She said.

 

 

Tommy awoke and noticed fingers holding the amulet. They belonged to Maria. He felt himself being lowered and tilted. He slid and then tumbled out of the amulet. He then saw it lift skyward. He was in the large aquarium upstairs on the desk in his office. It was huge and not really equipped for his current size. Why in the world was she putting him here he wondered.

 

He looked up. Maria was naked. He could see her hairy pussy through the glass. He watched her place the amulet in her purse. Her giant boobs wobbled from the motion. He spoke into the headset. “Maria! Why the fuck are you putting me in here?” He asked. She was getting her phone. Finally, he could talk to her.

 

 

Maria heard her phone buzz. She picked it up. It was a text from Bill. She opened it. “Where r u?” it read. She smiled and texted back. “Still putting Tommy away. Be done in a sec.” She sent. That’s when she saw the alert that Tommy was trying to talk to her. She looked down and spotted him. She activated the link up.

 

 

He was encouraged when she picked up her phone, but it quickly turned to disappointment when she started texting instead of talking. “Damn it Maria, answer me.” He yelled into the phone. After she finished tapping on her phone she then looked at him and a moment later he heard his own voice over her phone, “Maria!”.

 

“What?” She said curtly as if she were bothered by the question. Tommy paused a little surprised she finally answered him and now that he had her undivided attention he felt a little like a deer in headlights. “Umm, why are you putting me in here?” He finally asked. “You know you can’t be out.” She said giving the canned reply. “No, I mean why this big ass aquarium way up here that we’ve used like once?” He followed. “Look at the space. You can do your workouts in this one I figured.” She answered nicely and selling it too hard.

 

“Why not the one in our room and why are you naked?” He asked. She sighed in exasperation. “Tommy, if you need something let me know. Otherwise, I’m tired and I want to go to bed. I’m naked because its my house and I can walk around naked if I want to. Maybe I’ll sit and watch TV naked on the couch and finger myself before I go to sleep; that is, unless you think you’re up to the task.” She said dropping a hand to her hip and cocking it side-ways a bit so as to draw her tiny husband’s attention to her huge, hairy vagina.

 

He watched her look down her giant body and then to him. He could tell she expected him to decline her offer. She was right to think so, but it made him suspicious. He could clearly see her giant hairy pussy hovering high above him on the other side of the glass. There was no way he was crawling inside of that tonight. Not with her being border line drunk. Still he didn’t want to give in to her low expectations completely. “Well, maybe I’d like to watch.” He said.

 

Maria could tell he was suspicious. It excited her a little. As expected he declined the offer to climb inside of her. It was sort of in jest anyway. He was so absurdly small now and she’d never find him if she put him in there unprotected. However, she didn’t expect that he would counter her offer. He was up to something.

 

“Oh really?” She said cocking an eyebrow. “So, you want to watch your goddess pleasure herself, huh?” She said one part seductive and the other part condescending. “Yeah.” He replied trying to sound assertive and sure of himself. “Isn’t that too voyeur-ish and hands-off for a man of action like you? Wouldn’t you rather climb up my giant titty and fuck one of my nipple pores? I bet you could find a nice fit.” She suggested leaning over and allowing her big breasts to rest on the ledge of the aquarium and sort of half hang inside of it above Tommy.

 

He thought about it, but witnessing her massive boobs in motion above he decided to wait until she was sober to try that. Her tits were so big he could be squished from just a random jiggle. Before he could answer she provided another suggestion. “Or maybe climb up my ass? I bet it would be higher and more challenging than any rock climbing excursion you’ve ever been on.” She said abruptly standing and then turning and planting her giant, perfectly shaped butt against the aquarium wall. “What, from inside your crack? No, watching is fine.” He said decisively.

 

Maria turned back around and thought first about whether to grant him his request or not. She was getting a little impatient with this conversation, but giving him a little show would ease some of her guilt, concerning the full-sized fuck she just received from the man downstairs. Once she decided to oblige him she needed to work out the how. A toothy smile spread across her face as an idea quickly popped into her head.

 

Tommy’s world shook as his wife grabbed the sides of the aquarium with her powerful arms and lifted it clean off the desk and placed it on the floor. He fell from the jolt as she let it fall a short way to the ground. He got up about the same time as she returned to a standing position. She had both hands planted on her sexy hips and was looking down directly at him from above her enormous breasts. “OK, here we go.” She said. He watched in awe as she lifted an impossibly long leg and straddled the aquarium.

 

She looked down, but could no longer see him owing to the fact she was standing directly above him. So she asked, “You got a good view from down there, tiny?” Tommy looked up. He had hoped she would take him downstairs with her, but she looked to be prepping to do it right here, above him. She expected an answer. So, he assessed the situation.

 

He could see his wife’s gigantic hairy vagina, her buttocks curving out and up the back and her enormous tits jutting out in front far, far overhead. It was enough he figured. “Yep.” He replied grabbing his cock in his hand as he looked up in anticipation. Smiling she lowered her free hand to her pussy and went to work with her fingers.

 

She was getting into it more than she thought she would. She squat down and bounced a little as she felt her juices beginning to flow again. It was a spectacle for Tommy seeing his wife so large and fingering herself far above. Her huge powerful legs were bouncing and holding the tons of woman above him.

 

Her hips gyrated and rolled conveying a rhythm internal to Maria for him to see. Fingers as large as buildings were deftly caressing and then disappearing into her vagina as large as any cave. Her giant butt and tits were like great hills of flesh jiggling and undulating from the sexual energy being supplied.

 

He had fucked her many times and they had tried many things, but he had never watched her masturbate before he had shrank. She was right. It was out of character for him and not really arousing him all that much. It seemed lewd for some reason and felt tawdry.

 

He watched anyway as she lowered herself to just above the aquarium opening. He could feel her body heat radiating onto him. Her huge vagina was now spread open and began dripping. It was only a little at first, but it wasn’t long and a drop of cream as big he was partially hit him. He fell.

 

He started to get up and then another even bigger drop hit him. “Maria!” He coughed as even more rained down on him. The pool was as deep as he was tall and growing. “Maria! You’re drowning...” He sputtered looking up in the hopes of relief as her glistening lips squished against her slick fingers. Maria heard his pleas and removed her fingers and stood up.

 

“Huh?” She said panting slightly and not really believing what she thought she heard. She was still straddling the aquarium so she lifted a leg to one side and crouched down next to it. Even in this position she was still so much bigger than it was. In full crouch with her soft ass sitting on the balls of her feet the walls didn’t even rise up past her outer thighs.

 

She scanned the small glass box and saw her tiny husband. She couldn’t believe it. He really was drowning in that small puddle of her goo. Well, probably some of Bill’s too she realized. “Help...” Tommy gurgled trying to swim, but not able to successfully do so. “Oh, you poor little thing. Here.” Maria said as she slowly lowered her giant hand down and extended her pinky allowing just its nail to penetrate down into the tiny pond of goo.

 

Tommy reached up and got his hands around the edge of the giant finger nail. Almost immediately he was effortlessly lifted to safety by his wife. She didn’t move him far. It was less than an inch for her, but close to hundred feet for him. She sat him down in a dry spot. She honestly felt bad for him. He was so little even watching her was hazardous for him.

 

He coughed up some fluid after she deposited him to safety. He looked up and could see her looking down concerned. “Are you OK?” She asked. He coughed again. “Yeah, I’ll be alright.” He said. Maria shook her head. She didn’t mean to, but couldn’t keep from smirking at his impotence in respect to her enormity.

 

She stood up. She could barely even see him way down there when she stood to her full height. He got to his feet and looked up as his wife shook her head. She was gigantic. She dropped a hand to her hip and just stood there for a moment looking down at him. It was then he remembered what she said just a few days ago. He didn’t believe it then, but now he knew it was true. She was so big in relation to him she may as well be a goddess with magical powers straight out of Greek mythology.

 

“Sorry, I didn’t think about the possibility of drowning you.” She said and sort of half laughed involuntarily at the absurdity of it. Tommy didn’t say anything; he was too ashamed. “Well, I guess I’m going to bed now. Maybe tomorrow we can try using your little penis tank or something.” She offered in a poor attempt at consolation. “Good night.” She awkwardly added while turning and walking out of the room. She shook her head in disbelief as she flipped off the light.

 

Maria bounded down the stairs and found Bill standing at the bottom naked. “I was about to come up. What took you so long?” He asked admiring her how her huge titties jiggled and bounced as she descended the stairs. She got to the bottom and was shaking her head and chuckling. “What?” He asked. She put a hand around his waste and walked with him to the bedroom. She talked through the fact his hand had dropped to her rear and grabbed an ass cheek and squeezed. “You are not going to believe what just happened...” She said and shut the door as they re-entered the downstairs bedroom.

 

 

Tommy was sure Maria was fucking that Bill. He didn’t have any direct evidence or anything, but she kept him in that same aquarium in the upstairs guest bedroom since she first put him there last weekend. He could hear her giggles and a second deeper voice at times when there should have been no other voices at all. He asked her point blank, but she said it was the TV and he was imagining things.

 

It didn’t matter. It was Friday and he was almost free. He spent nearly all of his time conditioning and practicing in the personal aerial vehicle (PAV) flight simulator. He was in the middle of a work out right now. He had ran 10 laps around the edge of the aquarium this morning which was over half a marathon at his scale. Now he was dead lifting a large grain of sand which to him weighed in the neighborhood of 300 pounds.

 

Maria was right about one thing. This aquarium was a better place for his workouts. He was going to take his test this weekend and afterward would get issued a fully functional PAV. Then he wouldn’t need her to move about at all. He could leave the various terrariums and aquariums whenever he wished. Then he could discover for himself what she was really up to.

 

 

“You ready for the weekend?” Maria’s former boss Jim asked. “Of course.” She said smiling back at him. “Well, I’m going to leave early.” He said. It was only 11:30AM. “Well if you’re leaving then I am too.” Maria said and started to pack up as well. “You’re the boss now. You can leave whenever you want.” He said smiling. Maria smiled back and pulled out her phone and sent Sasha a text: “Coffee?”. “Sure, Starbucks?” came the reply. “Yes.” Maria confirmed.

 

She hadn’t really spoke with Sasha since the weekend. She felt bad about calling her poor. It was true, but she shouldn’t have went there. Since she did she couldn’t just make it up to her by buying her something either. She needed to be creative and come up with an acceptable way to make it up to her.

 

Maria arrived first and got her usual. She found a table and sat down. Her boobs came to rest on top of the table with a nearly audible thump as they typically did owing to her size. The guy at the table across from her did a double take and since she caught him he smiled and she smiled back. However, she pulled out her cell before he could strike up a conversation. She knew all the tricks. It didn’t always work, but this guy wasn’t the type that could approach her on his own without some opening.

 

She took a sip. She had met Tommy in a situation almost identical to this. The cell phone trick wouldn’t have worked on him, but that time she didn’t use it anyway. She went the other direction and took off her vest and shined him with her headlights. He sat down and struck up a conversation and later that night they had sex. The rest was history. It was a happy memory.

 

Her thoughts turned to Tommy now. He was at home in that two foot by one foot by one foot aquarium up stairs in the guest bedroom. It was convenient for her. She could do what she wanted and not be concerned about his safety or what his opinions of her actions might be.

 

It wasn’t fair. She knew that, but now that he was a small fraction of the size of just one of her nipples the unfairness didn’t seem to matter that much to her. It was like that two by one by one glass container in that small bedroom was the perfect space to contain the whole of their relationship now. It was more then enough for his needs and her bigger life could also happen separately and in parallel beyond that small space: so convenient. She took a sip.

 

“Hey.” Sasha said. “Hey girl.” Maria replied. “You got your little hubby with you?” Sasha asked looking for the amulet. “No. He’s at home training in his flight simulator or working out.” Maria answered. “Working out?” Sasha asked. Maria just chuckled softly. “He runs around the perimeter of his aquarium like his life depends on it. Oh, and he lifts these little grains of sand to build up his muscles.” Maria said trying her best to keep a straight face, but Sasha burst into laughter and Maria followed suit.

 

It was amazing really. As small and feeble as Tommy was he was indirectly thawing the ice among these two mega-giantess friends. “So, I heard you’ve been a naughty girl.” Sasha said smiling. No wonder she wanted to know if Tommy was around thought Maria. “Fine. Yes. I fucked him.” Maria confessed to her friend.

 

“I think, ‘I’m fucking him.’ is more accurate don’t you?” Sasha said smiling again and referring to the fact that Maria had repeatedly been with Bill since the weekend. “Semantics.” Maria said simply and took a sip of her drink smiling slightly. Sasha just laughed.

 

“Not that it matters, but does Tommy even know?” Sasha asked. “He’s suspicious, but he doesn’t know.” Maria said. “You planning to tell him or just keep it on the down low?” Sasha asked genuinely curious. “I don’t know.” Maria admitted.

 

“I’d divorce him and send him to live with the government.” Sasha said. “Sasha, its technically his house.” Maria said shaking her head. “So, you don’t need his money anymore and besides I bet if you let Bill bend you over that little desk you have him on he’ll decide to move out.” Sasha replied. “That’s so mean. I’m not going to do that.” Maria said. “All’s fair in love and war.” Sasha said. “Yeah, but right now there’s no reason he has to know.” Maria said. “I’m not sure if Bill and I will even last.” She added.

 

 

Tommy was in his simulator practicing again. He had been through every course twice. He felt his surroundings shaking. It meant that Maria was approaching. The desk had slightly uneven legs and rocked whenever she came upstairs. If she passed by the guest room by the shaking would quickly subside. If she came into the room they would continue and even intensify.

 

He continued as the Maria tremors strengthened tremendously for an extended period and then ceased abruptly. She must have checked on him and saw he was busy and just performed her usual maintenance activities and left. Good. She had been teasing him unmercifully since the weekend. Every time she interacted with him she was naked. He was still attracted to her, but he was unable to take her and it pissed him off.

 

It was like she was mocking him as she flaunted her huge naked body. She would bump the glass walls with her giant titties as she cleaned his aquarium up or brought him food. She would bend over and pick things up while pressing her giant butt against the glass wall. Whenever she talked with him she ensured that her huge hairy vagina was dead center above him emasculating him via its vastness.

 

 

Maria ascended the stairs in the nude. Tommy had made such a big deal about the fact she was naked last weekend that she decided to just be naked every time she was around him. It served two purposes. It camouflaged her extracurricular activities past and present. She also figured he wouldn’t mind seeing her naked either. She put on shows for him. It was the least she could do and it eased her guilt some.

 

When she approached she had expected to see him running his little course around the perimeter of his container, but he was in his tiny little pod. She had an idea. She gently picked it up and carried it over to the guest bed. She then lay back and spread her legs slightly and deposited the little thing right in her pussy near the top.

 

God it was tiny. Even though she wasn’t even aroused her pussy crease was much too wide to hold his tiny simulator. She had to wedge it in some. She nestled it against the foreskin of her clit which was larger than his little practice vehicle! She slowly reached over to turn the monitor device on that was sitting on the nightstand. It was used to pick up the signals from his head set. It was not picking up anything right now, but it would.

 

She then retrieved a book, laid back, and started to read. He was going to freak out when he opened his door and realized where he was. The thought of her husband trying to navigate her giant pussy in his present condition stiffened her nipples, if only slightly. It had been a while since they had attempted intimacy and she figured she owed him some chances considering she was having an affair with another man.

 

 

Tommy felt the inner sphere re-center itself within the outer sphere as he finished the hardest course with a perfect score. It was the third time in a row he had done so. He was going to destroy that test this weekend. After removing the harness he pushed himself out of the chair and opened the door. Immediately he noticed something was not right. He wasn’t in the aquarium any more. Maria must have moved him, but where?

 

He looked to be in some sort of gully. The gully banks rose up around him about 8 feet or so before opening up. The simulator was in he middle of the gully and it looked to be about twenty feet wide from bank to bank. There were thick vines covering the ground and the gully looked to descend downward. “Wait a second.” He said aloud looking around.

 

He reached back in the pod and grabbed his headset. “Maria!” He yelled. He heard his voice amplified thousands of times echo almost immediately. “Yes dear.” Maria’s powerful disembodied voice responded. “Where the hell am I?” He asked awaiting confirmation of what he already suspected. “You’re on my vagina, up near the top.” She answered calmly but unable to keep from smiling.

 

“Why?” He just blurt out. “Well, we haven’t had sex in a while, I figured why not.” She answered flipping a page in her book. Tommy looked around. “Honey its a nice thought, but your vagina may as well be a canyon to me now.” Tommy said hoping she would take the hint and end this charade.

 

“So what. You may as well be a pubic louse to me now, but I’m game if you are.” Maria said. “Besides what difference does it make if you’re working out by running around in your aquarium or climbing around on my pussy?” She asked. It was a valid point.

 

“Fine. You got any suggestions?” He asked. “Well, if go up you can play with my clit, but I should warn you that its much bigger since the last time you were there. If you go south a few hundred feet you can go spelunking. You are probably small enough to just walk right in.” She said.

 

“If you really want a work out then after that you can climb back up about 400 foot, then run up my body about half a mile, and try some mountain climbing. I think a workout like that would be much harder than lifting your little grains of sand.” Maria said. “CCT.” Tommy replied. “Huh?” Maria asked confused. “Cave, clit, tits. That’s the order.” He explained. “Nice, no back tracking. That’s the spirit.” Maria said admiring the efficiency.

 

Tommy hopped off the simulation pod and looked around. It was like a jungle. It reminded him of a seal mission one time in the heart of Amazonian Brazil. His team was deployed in the jungle and marched down a ravine to rescue some hostages. The difference now is that the steep ridges to either side of him were the lips of his wife’s giant labia and the canopy above the dark curls of her thick, vast bush.

 

He looked ahead. He was at the start of a steep descent. He walked down a little and was met by an outcropping of skin that was about chest high. It started at a point and diverged in two and lead on down as far as he could see away from him. He walked up to it and rested a hand on it.

 

He turned and looked up and around. His wife’s fat outer pussy lips towered up above on either side some thirty feet and they were at least twenty feet apart from one another. The room was bright, but her thick bush obscured much of that light from reaching him. He turned back to the barrier and looked over it. “Fuck.” He said to himself. It was Maria’s inner lips! He could see a darkness in between extend on down as far as he could see.

 

“Are you out of the pod yet?” Maria asked breaking the awe of her giant genitalia. “Yes.” He responded simply. “Good. I’m going to move it so its not in your way.” She said. No sooner than she finished talking Tommy felt movement, like the world itself was tipping over. It was, because she was sitting up! Before he could yell for her to stop he started to tumble.

 

 

Maria carefully sat up. Now where was that little thing? She was having difficulty finding it owing to its smallness and her own vast and full bush. Maybe she should trim up a little. She sat up a little higher. Bingo. She found it. Very carefully she plucked it up with her thumb and index finger. She paused to see if she could see Tommy. It was hopeless. He was even smaller than the tiny pod she was holding.

 

“Ok. I got it.” She said pausing to see if he would say anything. When he didn’t she shrugged. “Well, have fun with your workout. If you get into any trouble just yell.” She said and then she slowly lay back down and placed the tiny pod on the bed side table and went back to her book.

 

 

Tommy had fell end over end a couple of times before he barely got his hands around one of her pubic hairs. He surveyed his predicament. He was dangling out over the deep chasm between her inner lips. More importantly, he had lost the headset. Furthermore, the merely steep ground he had been on was now nearly vertical. He then noticed that the already dim ambient light decreased even more.

 

He looked up. It was Maria’s giant and slightly swaying tits far above. They blocked out the light. He then heard an incredible sound. It sounded like trees rustling in the wind. He then saw two fingers; well a thumb and finger to be precise each over two hundred feet in length effortlessly plowing through the pubic canopy and plucking out his simulator pod.

 

“Maria!” Tommy yelled at the top of his lungs, but without the headset his voice was less than a whisper. “Ok, I got it.” Her powerful voice stated. “Maria!” Tommy yelled back again somehow even louder than before. He waited hopefully. “Well, have fun with your workout. If you get into any trouble just yell.” Her disembodied voice instructed. “Maria!” Tommy yelled again in futility.

 

He felt his world re-orientating again. He saw the light return as Maria’s massive breasts retreated from above. His world was going more flat, but the hair that had saved him was now moving too! It slung him along the inside of her inner lips. He hit the slick inner wall once and then twice. The third time did it; it knocked him loose and he fell.

 

He quickly hit something arresting his fall. He should have been dead from such a fall, but unbeknownst to him the hair had carried him almost to the base of his wife’s opening. He didn’t actually fall anymore than ten feet at his scale, but he was in complete darkness and had no clue which way was even up now. He was inside his wife’s cavernous pussy and without his headset.

 

Lesser men would have given in to despair, but Tommy’s resolve strengthened. His wits sharpened. His body prepared itself for a grueling struggle for survival. He couldn’t see, but he could detect a slight coolness from one direction and so he marched decisively in that direction. He was rewarded as he noticed light and then ran toward it.

 

He stopped after emerging from Maria’s opening. Standing at he bottom of her inner lips he peered out. Down lower he saw the huge fleshy outer lips merging again. Beyond that he could only see a drop off, but he knew under that drop off would be Maria’s butt. He couldn’t go that way. If he went that way he was dead. He would either fall to his death or she would unwittingly crush him under her unfathomably enormous yet perfectly shaped ass. He needed to go exactly where she expected him to end up: her tits. It was his best chance of survival.

 

He looked out to his sides. The larger outer labial lips were cover in pubic hair and were climbable, but they were out of reach. He looked back down. If he hung from the perch he was standing on he could drop down to the base of her outer lips and then climb up either one.

 

It was the only way so he sprang into action. He dropped and hung from the base of her inner lips and dropped. He hit the fleshy merge point and nearly fell off completely, but was able to grab a pubic hair and pull himself back up. At this point he looked up and quickly began scaling the left labial lip. It was vertical for the first ninety feet or so. He carefully climbed up making sure three points were always on a hair or against Maria’s huge labia.

 

At about sixty more feet up he looked down and could survey more of the scale of Maria’s vagina. Even though so much more was still above him he could see both her outer and inner lips and the opening between. He was clothed, but felt his penis stiffen in his pants. The chasm just to his right that he fell into without any prying or cleaving used to be a tight fit for his large cock. How times had changed. Yet, his libido didn’t know it could no longer handle the pussy he was presently climbing anymore.

 

After traveling about two hundred feet he was more or less walking on the steep ridge-like formation that her outer labia resembled. The inner lips were about to come together again just a little further up. Then not far passed that he’d be back where he started. He kept his eyes peeled for the headset, but had not had any luck in that regard on his journey across the hairy face of Maria’s cunt.

 

Another few minutes and he had successfully returned to his starting position. A knob of foreskin covered Maria’s bus sized clitoris. He contemplated checking it out, but only fleetingly. His communication was cut off from Maria. The sooner he could get her attention the better. So he pressed onward by veering left off the bulge of the gigantic labia. Maria’s all encompassing bush still canopied him as he worked his way through her pubic jungle toward the clearing of her navel.

 

After another five minutes of slow trekking he emerged from her bush onto the soft skin of her navel. The terrain still inclined up to her belly and even further up her abdomen. Out much further her two massive mountain-sized breasts dominated his horizon. Each peak was capped, by an enormous brown nub that looked small from here, but he knew would be over a hundred feet tall for him. That really drove home the scale of his wife and her gigantic boobs. Since each one could make something that big seem so small.

 

Tommy was able to see her neck and chin and the back of a paperback romance novel through the valley between her giant tits. He did a jumping jack and yelled, “Hey Maria!” He was too far away and too small for her to notice. He took one last look back the way he had come. There was a massive wall of dense dark curls over fifty feet high and extending to his right and left. He turned forward again and didn’t look back.

 

As he traveled up the incline of her navel he noticed his wife’s curvy hips out to either side of him. He used to love grabbing a hold of the those curves as he fucked her. Even after he had shrank initially he could still appreciate them despite the fact she had used them to hip check him to the floor in their last wrestling match. He enjoyed their slow soft curvature. It was another life. Now her curves were his horizons.

 

Tommy carefully navigated around the twenty to thirty foot hole that was Maria’s belly button. He then raced across the vast plain of her stomach and abdomen all the while Maria’s majestic tits seemed to loom larger and larger until finally just the under-boob consumed his field of vision. Each massive boob was hundreds of feet high and acres in surface area. At such close proximity he could see them rise and fall slightly with each of her breathes. It was synchronous with how he was rising and falling.

 

This is when he realized he didn’t have a plan for climbing them. They were so big that they seemed to drip off Maria’s side, he certainly couldn’t go around them, at the same time they also filled the middle of her body. There was a sliver a sort of tunnel between them that he could go through, but the path was treacherous.

 

Every so often Maria would turn the page in her book and the crevice or tunnel or whatever it was would move and deform before reforming sometimes in a different location then before. He didn’t like it, but he didn’t have much choice. His only hope of communicating with her was getting atop one of her mountainous breasts. So, he timed it just right and rushed into the valley between them.

 

He noticed that he was running out of space quickly as the fleshy walls of boob pressed in from both sides and above as far as he could see. The valley quickly became a cavern and then more of a tunnel as he made his way through. It was dark and he ran.

 

He made it! He was through and just in time as she turned the page in her book. He felt the ground he was on quiver. He looked back as her big breasts jiggled glancing off of one another momentarily before settling back down again. He watched as the very path he was on was covered in boob and then uncovered. A few seconds slower and he’d be just a stain on the inside of his wife’s unimaginably huge tit.

 

The realization reminded him that he wasn’t out of the woods yet. He turned back toward Maria’s head. He could see the bottom half of her face. The rest was still obscured by her book. “Maria!” He yelled. She gave no indication that she heard him so he continued with his plan. He turned and looked and became depressed.

 

Maria’s boobs were so big and full that they doubled over themselves on the top side as well. He didn’t have a proper slope to climb and he wasn’t near big enough to navigate the crease on this side of her tits. He needed her to adjust, to incline some so her tits would hang more and provide a smooth climbing slope. “God can’t I just get a break!” Tommy yelled in frustration kicking the collar flesh he was standing on.

 

No sooner than he kicked the ground than it began to shake. He fell from the violent tremors. Almost as if his wife, his goddess, was answering his prayers she wiggled upward on her pillow a bit and her tits sloshed about but mainly downward and as a result hung more than before. More importantly for Tommy her tits now presented him with a smooth, even if long and steep, slope to their summit. He immediately seized his chance and took off running up the slope of her right tit as fast as he could.

 

 

Maria had not heard from Tommy in a while and was getting a little concerned. She sat her book down on the bed and scooted back a bit so she could see all the way down to her bush. He was probably lost in her pubic hair again and too proud to admit it. She was about to sit up and comb through it to find him when she noticed something on her tit.

 

It was the tiniest little speck, but it was definitely moving. It was Tommy! She strained her eyes, but could scarcely make out much of him. She was surprised he had made it this far this fast. She watched as he slowly and deliberately ascended her giant right boob.

 

It was a good thing she hadn’t sat up. She considered whether or not to let him know she saw him, but decided she’d just pretend she hadn’t seen him and observe. He seemed to be doing good on his own thus far.

 

She carefully retrieved her phone from the night stand and played on it while keeping an eye on her little speck of a husband. The ends of her titties began to tingle as the aureoles and nipples swelled in size. It was from watching her minuscule husband, so small, attempt to surmount her giant tit.

 

He used to love squeezing and sucking her big, fat titties; motor-boating and tit fucking them often as well. Now he was slowly climbing up a breast that may as well have been a real mountain, because it was as big as one to him. It distilled for her how much more she was than him. That just a part of her body that she casually tucked into a bra cup, admittedly a very large bra-cup, every morning before going off to work was so profound to him, and she had two of them!

 

The back of her neck tingled slightly like it did the day she was promoted to partner. She felt so big and powerful. A small shoulder shimmy would become a violent earthquake and kill Tommy in the blink of an eye and it was nothing to her. They really did occupy two different worlds now and his was so small she could easily manage and control it while simultaneously living in hers.

 

A buzz from her phone alerted her of a text message and distracted her observation of Tommy’s mountain climbing. It was Bill. “What are you up to gorgeous?” She smiled and snapped a frontal pic from the neck down and attached it to her reply. “Nothing. Just laying around ;)” She sent.

 

Neither her nudity or the fact her husband was the smallest photo-bomber of all time gave her second thoughts at all about sending. He was invisible and while her body was smoking and her large shapely tits might break the internet were the pic to be uploaded no one would be able to connect it to her because her face was safely off camera.

 

 

Tommy pushed on and despite his small size he was making excellent time in his climb up Maria’s gigantic tit. He glanced back and could now see most of her face because she was playing on her phone instead of reading. He turned forward and accelerated up the smooth slope. Soon he encountered the rough brown skin of her aureole.

 

It was sort of an incline he noticed. It had a much different surface than the relatively smooth skin he had walked on till now. It was more wrinkled and bumpy. Right in front of him was Maria’s massive nipple thrusting upward into the sky. He used to love sucking on it and playing with it. He would pinch them through her shirt in public when he could.

 

Her nipple may as well have been a building now; a large one. It was well over a hundred feet high and about sixty or seventy feet in diameter. He walked right up to it and then turned around to look at Maria. She was still playing on her phone. He turned around and pounded on the giant nipple with his fist as hard as he could. Then turned back to see if she noticed. She didn’t.

 

“Maria!” He yelled at her through funneled hands. He then jump side kicked her giant nipple. Nothing. He turned and looked up: it was high. There were pores and holes all the way up. He could climb it, but then what? Jumping jacks on top of it? He looked back. Well, she did promise him a work out. He sighed and started climbing.

 

...

 

“You trying to get laid or something?” Bill texted back. “I am getting laid.” She sent back. “Did the little man find a cave to explore?” Came the reply. “Yes, and its called spelunking.” She sent back. “OK smarty pants. Why don’t you cross your legs and put him out of his misery.” Bill texted back. “Stop it.” She replied.

 

Maria sighed and clicked back to her home screen. That’s when she noticed tiny Tommy over halfway up her erect nipple. It really was impressive. Her nipple was gigantic compared to him. She had to hand it to him he might be a tiny little speck of a man now, but he was still in great shape. All the working out had paid off. There’s no way Bill would be able to do what Tommy was now doing were he only a sixteenth of an inch tall.

 

Yet, impressive as his conditioning was he was just a sixteenth of an inch tall and she was six feet one inch tall barefoot. She quickly did the math. It came to around 7500 hundred feet. She was nearly a mile and half tall in comparison. She checked on his progress again. He was waving at her from atop her enormous nipple.

 

“You made it and in impressive time too.” She said smiling. “Why aren’t you using your headset?” Maria asked. No reply came, but Tommy continued waving at her and what looked like jumping around. “OK, so, I’m guessing its broken. That must have been scary.” She said. Scary: what an understatement he thought.

 

“Here.” Maria said carefully resting her highway sized fingernail on her nipple. Tommy climbed aboard and she carefully moved him over to the nightstand next to his simulator pod. She got up. Tommy was even with his wife’s knees and he looked up her body passed her hairy vagina and enormous breasts to her face looking down at him. “Climb on into your pod and I’ll get us some dinner.” She said.

 

Maria knelt down and lifted the bb-sized sphere between her finger and thumb and carried it down stairs and sat it on the table. Tommy climbed out and watched his wife saunter around the kitchen naked. She reached into the freezer and pulled out a microwaveable meal. Her nipples had expanded to maximum size again from the cold.

 

Not surprisingly he found his dick stiff. It was torture. He wanted to take her; to hold her and grab her ass and then slide his hands around her hips and through her bush and up her belly to her huge breasts. She was so far out of his league now. When she stepped over to the table and sat down a gust of wind hit him so hard it knocked him over.

 

Maria held her fork and dinner in her hand and scanned for her minuscule husband. “Where did you go?” She said not finding him for a moment. Movement caught her eye and she saw him waving up at her. “I’ll eat first and leave a little for you.” She said and then started to consume the tons off food from her aircraft carrier sized microwaveable trey.

 

She felt the cool of the table on the bottom of her tits and pressed forward slightly to feel them expand over its surface even more. She looked over to the right of her giant right breast at her little gnat sized husband. She adjusted and her swollen nipple came into view. Even at just the size of her thumb it was enormous to him.

 

She sat eating and looking at Tommy so much smaller than even the grains of rice in her meal. She didn’t have to consciously leave him anything. The little bits she would be unable to pick up with her fork would be a mound of food bigger than he was.

 

When she was finished she lifted him into her dish with her fingernail and then went to go find some clothes. Tommy hopped off Maria’s finger nail. He looked up. Her gigantic bare breasts loomed majestically above him. He looked further and saw her face watching him with obligated disinterest. She then rose up like a living mountain and walked somewhere else in the house.

 

Tommy felt the table quaking as his Maria returned. She was dressed in a sexy black skirt that stopped at her knees and a white top with a black bra beneath because he could see one of the straps. “You ready to go back to your room?” She asked casually. It really was shocking how casually they discussed his confinement. “Where are you going?” He asked. “Out.” She replied allowing annoyance at his curiosity to surface. “I’d rather go with you.” He replied. “Nope.” Maria said simply as she reached down and finished her glass of milk. “Well, let me stay out here then.” Tommy suggested.

 

Maria looked down at him pensively for a moment just having finished her milk. She then turned the glass over and placed it over him. Tommy felt the atmosphere seal off timed with a chink noise from the glass contacting the table. The walls of the glass were still fogged up from his wife’s breath, but it was quickly dissipating. When it did he could see her leaning down and looking in at him. She had one hand resting on the table and he could see down her top at this angle and into her never-ending canyon of cleavage.

 

She was pleased with her ingenuity. He could tell from the cocky smile spreading across her giant yet angelic face. “There. Now you can stay out here and I don’t have to worry about some little bug coming along and eating you up.” She said. “Well, not exactly what I had in mind.” Tommy said, but Maria just stood up and walked away. The matter was settled as far as she was concerned. Unfortunately, or Tommy, his wife’s wishes were his reality now. He couldn’t wait until next week when he could fly his PAV.