- Text Size +

 

Epilogue

 

Two years later.

 

“I can’t believe you really want to go back to Earth?” Tommy asked Cindy. “Its our vacation we can go anywhere in the universe.” He said. “I don’t want to stay there I just want to peak in and see how they’ve adjusted to their new life that’s all.” She answered smiling devilishly. “Fine, we can stop and get the download and maybe well watch it later.” He said kissing her and grabbing her ass as he did so.

 

...

 

“Sasha, I don’t care if you’re Maria’s friend or not. We’ve hired you to clean and that includes dusting. These pictures are dirty.” Syd informed her. “You are probably the best paid maid in the city. You at least have to be average at doing the work.” She continued. Syd really did like ordering this beautiful, towering ex-volleyball star around. Sasha hated it, but they paid her so well she decided it was better than finding a different harder gig that paid much less.

 

So she took down the wedding picture of Maria and Sydney and also the wedding picture of Rebecca and Cassidy (where Maria and Sasha were in the bridal party) and started dusting them, again. Just then Rebecca and Maria walked in. “Hey Sasha.” Rebecca greeted. “Hey.” Sasha said looking up, but continuing with her work. “So we were hoping to get the couple for the weekend.” Rebecca said. “That shouldn’t be a problem.” Maria answered and lead Rebecca upstairs.

 

Maria put her thumb on a keypad and unlocked the guest bedroom. She walked in and flipped on the light. The women approached the small terrarium on the desk. Meagan and John stood up. Meagan was a relatively statuesque six and half inches and John topped out at five. Down around their ankles was Bill and Todd, both only a half an inch tall. “Cas wants to try out the little sex kitten and I just don’t think those tiny ones would survive us. So, we’ll take the taller man as well.” She said nonchalantly.

 

“Meagan and John are durable and enthusiastic. You all should have fun, but their kind of big to carry in the open. You need a bag?” Maria asked. Just then Maria heard a squeak from Meagan as Rebecca just lifted her out of the vivarium with one hand and stuffed her into her never-ending cleavage. John met the same fate without a sound. “Show off.” Maria said smirking. Rebecca just smiled and walked out.

 

Maria walked over to the vivarium and carefully lifted Bill and Todd out. “Well, with Sydney flying out later, it looks like you two get to help me tonight. Work together and try not to get lost, again.” She said. She then pulled out the hem of her pants and underwear and tilted her hand dropping the two tiny half inch tall men in. She watched them slide to the lowest point and enjoyed how her labia majora both dwarfed and loomed over them. She slowly let her pants and underwear back in and savored how her bush enveloped the tiny men completely. She then casually turned the lights off and walked out.

 

...

 

Download completed. The screen read. Tommy hit play and lay back putting an arm around Cindy. “I’m surprised you wanted Meagan so big. She was pretty mean to you.” He said. “She’s still dildo sized and your wife promised to make sure she paid for what she did. In any case, I always felt more betrayed by Todd and having Meagan so much bigger then he is will make sure he gets what he deserves.”

 

Sure enough Cindy was right. Meagan wasted no time establishing her dominance over the group of people Tommy settled scores with. It didn’t take her long to pair up with John the second biggest of the group. When they weren’t loaned out to Maria or Sydney’s friends they were treating Bill and Todd to the same treatment they often experienced and the clandestine recording devices in the vivarium ensured Tommy and Cindy could observe and revel in it whenever they wished.

 

“Todd, quit crying and climb in my vagina or so help me I’ll shove you up my ass.” Meagan said. Todd did what we was told and was followed by John’s Todd sized penis. John thrust rapidly on top of Meagan missionary style while she squashed Bill between her boobs with her hands over and over and over. “Well, I’d say they got what they deserved.” Tommy said switching off the screen. “How about we make love and mosey on over to Andromeda?” He asked. “Sounds good to me.” Cindy said flicking out the lights.

 

The End.