- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The first REAL shrink content is included in this chapter.

She smirked as She came down off Her orgasmic high, wiggling Her toes slightly as She happily felt the squirming of the bug sized slave beneath Her foot.  She cooed and pressed a little harder feeling him squirm even more trying his best to really move beneath Her.  She chuckled deeply and then peeled Her foot from his body.


As he saw Her face smirking down at him his heart skipped and then he started pushing his hands into the ground trying to pull himself away from the gargantuan terror that was Her socked foot.  She shook Her head and stretched Her foot out pressing his body back beneath Her toes and held him still.  He then started to squirm, hard and trying to press his hands into the toes and to get out from beneath them.  She pressed a little harder leaning forwards slightly and after a short increase in his struggle he stopped.


As She once again peeled Her foot away this time he stayed rooted to the spot, now in complete fear for his diminutive life.  She loved him didn’t She?  As if on cue She answered him,  “Of course I love you MY little foot bug,  I even found this spell that turns you into a bug for me.”  She cooed and nudged him with Her toes.  “This is one of your dreams isn’t it little one?”


He looked up towards Her, those deep brown eyes staring at him and he really couldn’t answer any other way.  “Y-yes Goddess, i-it is I j-just never thought that it would come true,”  his voice struggled to find its tenor, to not stumble over itself.  His breathing staggered a little and She hummed back down to him.


“Such a good little bug, though you were very VERY dirty and naughty earlier.  I think it is about time for your punishment.”  Her smirk dipped and became a sneer,  “I am going to punish you bug, now be good and accept it.”  Her foot rose into the air casting a shadow onto Her toy and rubbed a little feeling ‘Her’ cock hardening already now that he had calmed down.  She ran it forward and back feeling his tiny moans tickle Her foot through the sock.  The complete ownership that She was showing over his entire body had gotten him right to the edge of his own orgasm.


“Don’t YOU dare, bug.  This is a punishment, if you soil my foot I will not hesitate in making it much MUCH worse.  And then you won’t get to play my game with me.”  She continued rubbing his body with Her foot drawing more and more moans into the sole of Her foot.  Then it happened he had tried to hold back but She knew what She was doing, She had done so before when he was the same size as She.  He came, what felt like gallons, though Her foot being so massive there was little more than a pin pricks worth of dampness.


“Bad bug, such a bad DIRTY bug”  The words filtered through the haze of his orgasmic high and then everything changed, the pleasure he had felt for less than a second disappeared as the weight increased slowly at first and then exponentially.  She pressed down onto his body with Her right foot and moaned deeply as his body crunched and squelched beneath her.  His scream was short lived but She had to make a point.  She then grinned and she concentrated singing out a sweet lullaby like verse.  It almost sounded like part of the same song from earlier the language obviously the same.  She lifted Her sole and watched in wonder as his body started to reform.  He on the other hand returned to screaming, only this was due to the immense pain that rocketed through his body as he was stitched back together by some mystical force.


Her voice cooed and squealed in delight as the second spell worked, the reanimation spell.  He trembled and then started to pull himself away again, of course She understood why I mean She had just murdered him beneath Her foot.  She grinned a very feline grin and leaned forward towards him.  “Oh my foot bug, that was lovely.  I hope that you enjoyed it because that is a WONDERFUL punishment I think.  Oh, and look, your remains are still stuck in the sole of my sock.”


He looked up and screamed once again, his stomach retching and releasing the acidic content that was all that was there.  He shivered and closed his teary eyes shaking his head not believing any of this.  His ears burned hot as he understood the complete control that She now had over him.  Control of his body, his life, his death, all of it was now Hers.  Her face turned bright and she smiled down at him.  “So my little foot boy, I hope that you are happy with me.  For all I have done for you.  Don’t you just LOVE being mine completely heart, body, mind, and soul?”


He didn’t know how to answer, She tilted Her foot allowing the mess that he had caused to disappear under Her foot again.  He shivered and after a slight nod, even though he was still terrified he moved up kissing the toes on the foot that had just extinguished his mortal fire he looked up the long cotton sock to Her and replied finally,  “Th-thank You Goddess, f-for b-bringing m-me back.”  He looked back down, almost broken now.


She smiled at that, knowing that he was now most likely in a very VERY deep state of sub-space.  Her toes wiggled and then caressed his cheek, at first he whimpered and pulled away but then as he felt the pet of those toes he pressed his cheek into them.


“So bug, “ Her voice intoned once again, “are you ready for our game?  I think that you will like it.”  She smiled that wicked smile down at him Her toe having stopped on his cheek.  He was very interested in whatever the game was but at the same time he was terrified of what it could be with him at this size.  


He nodded into Her toe and then turned his head so that he could kiss the toe that pressed into his cheek.  “Y-yes m-my Goddess I a-am ready.”  He blushed a little as She let out another happy squeal and bumped him onto his back pressing Her toe over his face blocking his vision.


“Ok so I have to grab something and you don’t get to see until I have it.”  She turned reaching behind Her bed and drew out a pair of knee-high boots.  Black patent leather, laces all the way up the shaft.  As She sat the boots down one on either side of the foot that held Her bug beneath it She then pulled Her foot away from Her bug and watched as his eyes once again adjusted to the light.  He blinked once or twice and then looked at the massive black edifices on either side of him.  It took him a few seconds to figure out what they were.


He screamed again thinking that one of them was about to end up on him until he looked up to his Goddess, She loomed above, Her eyes boring into him.  “So would you like to hear the rules my boot bug?”  She smirked his body still shuddering and he swallowed a knot that was caught in his throat before he nodded very slowly.


“Good,”  Her voice chirruped, “So incase you haven’t figured it out you, ” her finger pointed at him, “are going in there.” Her finger pointed to the boot opposite the one that would contain the foot that just eviscerated his body.  “Do you understand foot boy?”


He nodded once his breathing picking up once again, as fear started to race through his body and the adrenaline started to argue with his brain on whether he should stay put or run right now.  “Very good, so once you are inside,”  She began again, “I am going to slide my foot in there and position you beneath my pretty toes.  I’m sure you will love that!”  She wiggled Her toes a bit above his body.


“Then I am going to tie these boots on my legs nice and tight and we are going to go for a walk, and shopping and a number of other things,”  She grinned as terror washed over the little things face.  “And you, “  She bumped him again with her toes, “are to keep count of how many steps that your Goddess takes before She crushes you again.”  And with that he fainted, his world went dark, he couldn’t believe that She was going to kill him again, inside of Her boot for some twisted game.