- Text Size +

He screamed as he was brought back, this time it seemed even louder than before to Her.  It sounded like it may be more painful to him as he was reconstructed.  Just outside of Her boot Her toes flexed as She watched his tiny form reappear, She could see a path leading from inside of the boot to the reforming body outside.  She liked to imagine that his soul was being pulled through the leather and into the body that had been reformed.  And maybe that was exactly what it was, and why it was so painful.  His soul being yanked from beneath Her malicious foot and being stuffed into a new piece of flesh.


As he felt the tug and the pull he remembered earlier, that She could reform him whenever She wanted, that his death now hung in the balance.  If She was done with him completely She never would have brought him back this time.  He struggled as She focused on him, trying to think back to the time in the boot, was it 72 steps… 73.  He couldn’t remember, he started to speak up to Her in his tiny little squeaking voice and She frowned a little.  “Sh, sh sh”  She quieted his words, She didn’t want him to speak too soon,  “Hold onto that thought boot bug, I am not ready for that.  For the rest of the day until you are told otherwise you are to be silent.  Do you understand?”  From his position on the floor at the toe of Her boot he swallowed a knot in his throat.  He looked up opened his mouth and watched as Her boot lifted.  The sole shifting and moving off the ground, he would have yelped but thought better of it as the heel drug across the tile floor.


He shuddered and She realized that he understood what was about to happen.  She pulled Her foot back and settled the sole onto the tiles once again.  Her boot bug leaned forward his hands shaking and then he pressed his lips into the toe of Her boot once, pulled his head back and then kissed the toe once more.  She smirked and hummed deeply nodding once.  “That is a very good boot bug, now, what to do with you.”  Her words were slightly cold, as She calculated Her pitch in this.  “I COULD put you between my breasts, that could be fun for a little while, or I COULD put Your tiny little body into my panties and let my womanhood have its way with you.  Or, hmmm...”


She looked at him, a mirthful look in Her eyes as she started to hum, he was starting to understand that whatever it was that She had learned to do that it was based on Her ability to hum these tunes.  His body warmed and then he started to feel his knees and shins start to slide across the tile.  It only took a second or two for him to realize that She was making him larger.  His eyes widened as She didn’t stop at something easily concealable.  Instead She had grown him back to his full height.  He shuddered and blushed deeply, he was now in a mall bathroom wearing nothing but a pair of his Mistress’ panties.


She smirked a little when he finished growing and then reached Her hand down presenting the fingers to him sliding them slowly closer to the point that Her scent invaded his nostrils, She could hear the whimpering hum as he smelled Her orgasm on Her fingers and then She commanded of him “Clean them boot boy, taste what you have done to me.”  He parted his lips his tongue slid between them and then he took Her fingers into his mouth.  Her taste exploded across his tastebuds and he devoured it.  Taking in every sweet flavor of Her essence.


After a few moments having him suckling on Her fingers She pulled them from his mouth and lifted Her boot from the floor pressing the arch to his cheek caressing it with the leather for a moment.  “Something wrong boot boy?”  Her voice a sweet sing songing sound.  He blushed and then turned his head placing a single kiss to the leather and then pressing his cheek back to the leather of the boot.  “Oh is that so, well then I guess we are ready to continue shopping right now, just like you are.  I’ll just drop the clothing that I brought for you into the garbage can and we can go shop with you dressed just like you are.”  He blushed and shook his head his eyes pleading as he looked into Her own.  “Awww, so there was something wrong, were you lying to me boot boy?”  He shook his head a little and then kissed Her boot once, again.  “So, would you like the clothing that I brought for you?”  He nodded profusely and then kissed Her boot twice quickly.


“You have learned quickly boy,” She reached into Her bag and produced a blue T-Shirt that said ‘HERS’ on it in big bold white letters, a pair of blue jeans and his socks and sneakers.  He bowed his head and held out his arms to accept the pile.  She lowered them into his arms and smirked, then turned on Her heel.  “Get dressed and meet me in the food court boy, I am sure that you are famished.”  He smiled and nodded once though She was at the door.  He crawled over to Her across the bathroom floor and pressed his lips to Her boot once more.  “Good boy,”  She crooned over this act and then reached down with Her hand and caressed his cheek before exiting the bathroom.  “Oh and no touching my property boy,”  She let the door swing closed as She reminded him that he was expected to keep his hands off ‘Her’ cock.


He wobbled as he stood feeling the blood rush to his head and then he started to dress, sliding the jeans up his legs and over the silken panties that still adorned his body.  Then he slipped on the T-shirt, socks and shoes.  He tied the shoes quickly and then made his way out of the restroom.  Standing in the hall of the mall he looked around, and everyone but him was going on about their day like nothing was amiss, but he… he had just been inside of a boot for the better part of the morning and had died inside of it.  He couldn’t believe this was real at all, not one bit of it.  But he knew better than to question any of it.


He walked slowly into the bustle of mall traffic, looking this way and that.  Once or twice some teenager sneered at him.  He could only imagine it was the scent that he was most likely emanating.  He heard a girl behind him as he walked past the perfume shop make some comment on the fact that he should go in and douse himself in something.  His cheeks were burning red by the time that he had reached the food court.  As he approached he realized the snide comments had stopped since the scents of the foods that wafted over the area were of a heavier concentration than his own.


He stood at the corner looking across the crowd of people and then he saw Her, standing at one of the food stalls.  She grabbed the tray and started to make Her way towards a table that overlooked the lower level.  He made his way over towards Her and when he approached he noticed that She had already purchased him something.  Which reminded him further that he was not to talk.  As he approached She motioned for a seat that was near the railing that overlooked the rest of mall.  He looked down over as he sat down and She smiled at him.  “Yes that shirt is definitely the correct one for you to have on today Boot Boy.”  She stressed the words and he blushed deeply as a few people nearby turned to look at them.


Her back was to them so She wouldn’t have noticed and the smirk on Her lips told him that She didn’t care.  She was doing this all to rub a little more humiliation in as they were there.  He stayed silent and looked down towards the floor.  When She saw this She turned a little and then stretched Her legs out so that Her boots were on full display to his eyes which only served to deepen the redness in his cheeks.  She pointed to the tray and one of the two plates of food that She had chosen, Hers looking more opulent and filling than his own.  He reached out and grabbed the plate off the tray and set to it.  Famished as he was, She watched him devour the food ravenously and then once he had finished She smirked once again.


“And what do good boys do to show their appreciation?”  The words fell on his ears and he turned white as a ghost, She couldn’t mean… not here, he thought.  But sure enough She had shifted, lifted Her boots from the floor and presented the soles to him as She kicked them up to the table.  His head felt like it was on fire and he shuddered squeezing his eyes shut as his breathing became shallow.  His mouth went dry, and a quavering whimper left his lips.  “Awww,” Her lower lip protruded as She pouted slightly, “Please say ‘thank You’ my ‘Boot Boy”  The final two words were even louder than the last time She had stressed them and he leaned over kissing each sole once.


He heard some snickers in the background as he did so, and She smirked at him wickedly.  “Is that all, Boot Boy”  The words stressed even louder this time and her repeated the process, kissing each boot 3 more times each.  “Good boy, “ She finished and then kicked Her feet off the table and leaned in showing him Her ample cleavage as She started to eat.  His eyes focused not just on that, but he followed Her fork to Her mouth each time.


As if on cue and telling him that She had absolutely noticed She picked up one of the berries off the plate, placed it between Her teeth and bit down, moaning softly and then licking Her lips.  “Just think boot boy, that berry could have been you.”  She picked up a nut off the same plate and bit down on it, the crunch audible to him as he sat rooted to his seat watching Her teeth pulverize the nut.  She finished Her plate and pushed the tray towards him.  Clear the table, you are to meet me at Jimmy Choo.  As She stood he saw a few men following Her beautiful form away from the table and blushed once again deeply, though then he smiled, he was Hers and they could never be so lucky.