- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you all enjoy!

 

What to expect

- destruction (varrious forms)

- male nudity (duh)

- playing with tinies

 

Chapter 9: I Get A Little Devious


I won’t lie, I very much so enjoyed this day. I remember when I first started exploring the city as a giant: I would watch my every step, wouldn’t dare break anything and would try to entertain people as much as possible. Nowadays, I would surprise myself if I even accomplished one of those things. After continually exploring the city hundreds of feet tall, I kept on getting more of a rush of excitement and empowerment, knowing that the tiny people by my feet couldn’t do anything to me. I started to be a little more devious. I broke A LOT more stuff and bothered a lot of girls. It was fun seeing that they couldn’t do anything to me. Most enjoyed the stuff I did to them though, so I never really felt remorse afterwards.


I know that day was fun, because the first thing I did that morning was having fun with a shrunken girl. I got lucky with an early morning commission and it was a simple one. I remember letting her shaft me and cumming straight into her face and leaving her there, shrunken in my spunk. If I don’t make her grow back, then she’ll naturally grow back in 10 hours. She was still on her bed, so I guess she’s trapped there, drenched in my cum until she grows back. I chuckled a bit before closing her door and walking down the street. She lived in the same giant(ess) proof community as me. I was walking back to my house when I started thinking about me being a giant. Subconsciously my body grew, and I was  now 50 feet tall. I was kinda surprised that I could just casually think about being a giant and my mind would automatically trigger my growth.


“Well if my mind wants it, that’s what it’ll get.” I said to myself as I began to casually walk down the neighbourhood.


Off in the distance I could see a girl jogging. I carefully scoped out her body and my horniness kicked in. A huge, round ass was bouncing around in a skin tight pair of leggings, a sexy tank top, jogging shoes and her cute brown hair tied back in a ponytail, running through the opening in the back of her cap. She had headphones on. I began licking my lips and picked up speed on my steps. I was in the giant(ess) proof area, so my footsteps sounded like any normal sized footsteps and the road was staying intact. Even the ground didn’t shake. Perfect. It didn’t take me long to catch up to her. I loomed over her and make my shadow completely darken her area. She didn’t stop jogging. Huh? I honestly thought she would stop to see what was causing such a big shadow, but she kept jogging on. I got a little annoyed and stomped my foot in front of her. Now, she jumped in spot and stopped running. She removed her headphones but before she could turn around, I grabbed her and pulled her off the streets. She screamed a little but soon realized it was useless.


I gazed upon the jogger’s body: oh man her body was amazing. She had a model’s body: tiny waist, nice, big breasts, a toned and blissfully rounded booty. Her body was caked in sweat, her pale skin shining in the light. I licked my lips in front of her and eye’d down her body. She looked at me weird but knew exactly what was coming next. I wasted no time tearing her clothing off, exposing her naked body. I held her by her arm and dangled her high above my head. I opened my mouth wide open, my taste buds watering in anticipation. I slowly dropped her down until almost her entire body was in my mouth. I went at it for a few minutes, molesting her body with my tongue. The salty taste of her sweat soaked body made her that more delightful to taste. She kicked and squirmed but I ignored her attempts to escape. Her voluptuous body was amazing to play around with. Her curves felt so nice when my tongue passed around her body.


Soon enough her body was purged of her unbelievable tastes and I was stuck with boring taste of my own saliva. I slowly pulled her body out my mouth, quickly molesting her before she was fully out. I dangled her in front of my face and gazed upon her wet, naked body. I could feel my dick hardening. Oh man I want to do more stuff with her, but I want to do other things too. I pulled open my shorts and underwear and dropped the girl down into my genitals. I soon felt her body desperately exploring my, to her, gigantic ball sack. The feeling of her tiny footsteps on my junk was starting to get me immensely horny. I quickly stomped off back to my house and shrunk down to normal size. I ran off to my bedroom and pulled my pants, picking the now shrunken jogger up and plopping her onto my table. I quickly spilled some water on the bed and threw some food. I wanted to have my way with her some more, but the day is young and I have so much more planned. She shot me a concerned looked but I just shrugged and smiled and dashed out the front door.


“Man 50 feet tall just doesn’t feel big enough.” I thought to myself. I walked back into the city to do some testing.


I walked up to a building and grew to 50 feet tall. It was still about u32; taller than me, so I figured it was about 150 feet tall. I closed my eyes and thought about being 150 feet and I was now as tall as the building. I peered down and saw a person standing right by me. Holy crap they were tiny. I want to be bigger, I thought to myself and thought about being double my current size. Without much effort, I was towering over things at a staggering 300 feet! The building I was sizing up was now only half my size. A sudden temptation to step on the building rose in me, but I held back. I looked around and felt such amazement at how big I was. I literally dwarfed almost everything around me. I looked back at the people below me. Holy shit. They were so tiny. I got excited just mulling over all the ideas I had in my mind.


“I’m going to break some shit.” I said out loud.


I rose my foot high above the bystanders. They quickly dispersed from my enormous foot. My sheer size actually slowed down my overall movement; I rarely ever grow this big, so my body isn’t used to these extreme sizes. I brought my foot down onto the street and the ground immediately ripped up. Debris flew everywhere. My foot alone almost took up the entire street. The Median dividing the two roads was completely smashed under my feet. I somewhat struggled to move through the city streets; my body frame was nearly wedged between buildings on either side. I placed one hand on the top of a building for stability but the sheer force of my hand lazily clasping the building’s roof nearly eviscerated it. I slowly walked about the city, destroying the roads. Cars immediately stopped, turned around and sped off away from me. Any parked car fell victim to my massive runners. Not single car in my path was going to be left un-stepped on. The feeling of size and strength pulsed through my body. I ended up finding an abandoned building that was to my shins. I smiled and lazily kicked it over. Debris and rubble flew everywhere, slamming into buildings and breaking glass. I kinda felt bad at the destruction I was causing but at the same time I badly wanted to break things. I walked around some more, stepping on various things. I came across a small park with a mini forest in it. I wanted to test my weight and I stepped on the forest. To my surprise, the multi hundred year old trees easily fell to my weight. I raised my foot to find a nice imprint in the middle of the forest. Trees and fauna were flattened beneath my foot. I felt a little bit bad because I could see small blood spots and flattened animals. I quickly searched for humans but to my happiness, I didn’t find any.


I walked about the city some more, stepping on anything I could find, until I saw a school bus. It was just leaving Dawn’s School for giantesses. I peered into it and i couldn’t believe my eyes; a bus full of sexy schoolgirls. I quickly stomped off towards the bus. Another bus was near it and I stepped on the bus. Oh shit, I think I’m too big to interact with these girls. I think if I pick up the bus I’ll crush it just by touching it. I quickly made a long step and brought my foot down in front of the bus. The bus slammed on its breaks and smashed into my shoe. The damage wasn’t severe, but the bus stopping moving after that. I shrunk down to 150 feet and peered back at the bus. That’s a better size. I should be able to hold a girl with 2 fingers. I bent down and picked up the bus, ripping off the front and dropping it to the ground. I immediately realized the driver was in that but it was too late; the ripped off part already plummeted to the ground. Thankfully, the driver limped out of the debris and moved away. I smiled and looked back into the open bus. Oh fuck The academy knows now dress their girls. Tight, revealing blouses and the skirts so short, you’re just asking a giant(ess) to come for you. The girls screamed at giant, beady eyes peered at them. I didn’t say anything to the girls but lick my lips and smiled deviously.


“Oh you girls are going to have the time of your life!” I yelled, laughing hysterically. I brought the ripped up bus close to my waist and pulled my pants. I aimed the bus down towards my junk and tapped the bus like a salt shaker. The bus began to slowly get dented in with the force of my finger but each tap forced schoolgirls out from it. I counted 9 girls plummet to their new home. Huh. I swear I counted ten when I picked up the bus. I peered into the bus to find a girl cowering behind a seat. I ripped the bus up until she couldn’t hide anymore and held her in my hand. I tilted my hand and looked at her with disapproval.


“You know, it’s not good to annoy a giant. You never know what they’ll do to you. They might even do something like this.”


The moment I finished my sentence, I opened my mouth and threw the girl in. I didn’t want to eat her; just give her a fun little scare. I caught her with my tongue and sloshed her body around my mouth, undressing her at the same time. After I pretended to almost swallow her, I pulled her out from my mouth and laughed. The girl screamed in horror. She for sure wasn’t going to keep a giant or giantess waiting ever again. I decided she had enough of me and dropped her onto the street. She immediately ran towards the location of the school. I pulled my pants open to take a look at the helpless schoolgirls. Fuck they looked so hot. Now I understand why some of these giantesses are so aggressive and dominant. It’s a blast of ecstasy. The feeling of tiny girls, helpless to your giant stature only fueled my sex drive. The Feeling of stepping on man made structures; things that took months, even years to build and destroying them like they were cardboard is the greatest thing ever. The sheer feeling of being so much bigger than everything and that an entire city is essentially your playground and no one can stop you is the greatest thing. The cops don’t even dare look at me, let alone shoot me a warning that I’m having a bit “too” much fun. I pulled back the elastic on my shorts and let it slap back against my waist. I explored the city some more, looking for more sexy girls to abduct and add to my temporary collection. The feeling of the girls squirming around my balls and cock felt so great.


After completely destroying an amusement park for fun, I spent a while at one of the local shopping malls. Finding slutty girls here was trivial. Every few moments I’d find another fine addition to my collection. I must have been around 30 girls when I finally got bored and decided to have some fun with them. I found a busy street and sat down right in the middle of the intersection. Hundreds, maybe even thousands of bystanders watched me in curiosity as to what I was going to do. I pulled my pants down and tossed them off to the side, lazily flying on top of a building. I watched as all the girls scampered around my junk. I playfully picked and played with various girls while I let the rest do their thing, occasionally grabbing a girl that tried to run away. I licked up and molested girls with one hand and stroked my cock with dozens of girls slapped to my cock with the other. I was getting ready to cum when I heard one of the girls complaining.


“Man this is so frigging annoying! Why can’t he just let me go? I’m going to miss the concert!”


I paused.


“What concert?” I asked.


“What concert?! Do you live under a rock? It’s the Misa Misa concert! Almost every girl in the city is there!”


Oh. My. God. almost EVERY girl in the city? How could I have missed this opportunity.


“Where’s this concert? I’ll take you to it.” I asked. The girl’s eyes lit up and she GPS’d me directly to it.


Holy shit. There must of been thousands, tens of thousands of girls just screaming, and jumping around in one big circle. The concert took place in some huge dome. There was a sky light and I was able to see the mass of girls chanting Misa Misa’s name. My dick immediately grew a hard on. Oh man I’m going to enjoy this so much, I said to myself. My cock began to grow warm and I knew it was ready to blow my load on all these girls. But before I could, I got cock-blocked.


Gunshots blared off into the distance. I turned around to see multiple cop cars chasing this one exotic car, barely even able to keep up. Man, you don’t even know how bad I wanted to turn a blind eye and have my way with these girls. Fuck my good conscience. I rose up and pulled my shorts back on. My rage caused me to subconsciously grow as I began to chase after the idiots that ruined my moment. I tore up the streets, destroying everything in my path to catch up the car. Police cars continued to desperately chase the car. The passenger was aiming out from the window and took shots at the police cars with an automatic weapon. Many cop cars came to a screeching halt to avoid the bullets; some due to death. My foot crashed down near the cop cars. I didn’t have time to look down and try to avoid stepping on a cop, so I prayed they would put their two cents in and try to avoid an angry, multiple hundred foot tall giant. With my size, I slowly began to catch up to the vehicle.


That’s when they started to shoot at me. The bullets pelted against my body. I’m not even lying when I say that it felt like someone was just poking me with a stick. I felt virtually no pain. I laughed a bit at how pathetic they were. I was so tempted at this point to just leap and crush them under my shoes. They were wasting so much of my time, but I promised myself I would never kill anyone, no matter how vile they are; but I’m seriously tempted to break that rule right now. I finally got close enough to stop the car. I stretched my foot out and slammed my foot into the ground really hard. My foot immediately sunk into the Earth and a loud, crashing sound echoed out. Buildings around shook furiously. Glass shattered all around, cars and objects on the street flew without consequence. A massive shockwave flew out towards the car and flung it high up into the air. I bent over and easily snatched the car out from the air. I wasted no time ripping the car apart, grabbing all the criminals. Police cars rushed all around me and surrounded my feet. I bent down and dropped all the criminals next to the cars, stripping them of their weapons before hand. The cops grabbed the criminals and handcuffed them.  They all hesitantly thanked me for the help. I understood why they were hesitant to thank me; I practically tore up half the city to catch these chumps.


“Thank you for your assistance, Silas. We don’t think we would have caught these criminals today without your help.” The cop said.


“No problem. Now if you’ll excuse me, I got a concert to attend.” I said, and as I began to stomp off to the concert, the cop stopped me. I balled up my hands in anger but quelled it.


“What do you need? I’m in a bit of a rush.” I said.


“Well, we’ve been chasing these criminals for months. They’re the biggest threat to this city. Every time a giant or giantess explores the city and does their own thing, these guys spring up and tear the city up while everyone is distracted. We’ve arrested a lot of these guys, but they just keep multiplying. Please, if you can, try and interrogate them. But please don’t kill anyone!” The cop pleaded. I sighed heavily and agreed.


I looked at all the criminals. 3 guys and 1 girl. I bent down and grabbed the girl, dangling her from her tac-vest. She screamed and kicked but I didn’t let her go.


“Tell me where your boss is, NOW.” I said, booming my voice the best I could.


The girl didn’t say anything.


“Listen, do you want to do this the easy way, or the hard way, missy?” I said, angrier.


“Fuck. You. Hundreds of feet tall and I bet you still got a tiny dick.” The girl said, immediately spitting towards me right after. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.


“Hard way I guess. Hope you enjoyed your life.” I said, and with that I quickly threw her into my mouth and sloshed her around. The cops yelled and pleaded for me to stop; I didn’t tell them that I didn’t have any plans on eating her. I wanted everyone to be surprised. I sloshed her around a couple more seconds before pulling her out.


“I’m not going to ask again, bitch.” I said, before ripping all her clothing off.


“Now you’re an easy meal. You really want to test me now?” I said. She began to cry and cupped her hands together and began to beg. The girl explained everything to me, so I dropped her by the cops. They all looked at her oddly; nude and slobbered in my spit.


“Listen, I know where their compound is in. How do you wanna do this? I don’t have a lot of time so we need to decide quickly.”


“Can you shrink us down and take us with you and you sneak into the compound so we can launch a surprise attack?” The cop asked.


“Well I don’t have any pockets for these shorts, so this is the only place ya’ll are going.” I said, as I picked up a female officer and held her by my junk. I pulled my pants open and pretended to drop her in, aiming her right above the opening.


“Unless you got a whole battalion of girls, then this ain't gonna work because like hell I’m dropping a dude down there.” I said. The female cop looked in awe at my giant genitals.


The cop kissed his teeth and looked down “Fine.” He said. “I guess we’ll just have to do a full frontal assault.”


I shrunk down and got into one of their jeeps and directed them to the compound. We arrived and immediately began to get shot at. The compound was huge, with walls as high as 90 feet. I quickly got annoyed.


“So you guys gonna let me do whatever I want, or we gonna sit here and get slaughtered?” I asked, impatiently.


“Fine! Do as you wish!” The cop screamed. I smiled and closed my eyes.


Oh shit, I forgot to leave the jeep. My body quickly began to grow and I accidently bore through the vehicle. My body expanded quickly and I was towering over everything at around 200 feet. I rose my foot and crashed it down onto the compound, carving a path for the cops to roll in. I rampaged around, destroying the compound and disarming criminals and leaving them to be arrested. Towards the end of the compound, the amount of criminals began to increase. It wasn’t a big compound per say. I could take like 5 steps and I would reach the end of the compound. At the very back of the compound was a lovely villa. I promptly bent down and ripped the roof off and looked around. I found a bed with some dude and a bunch of naked girls. I plucked the dude and threw him tossed him towards the cops while I had some fun with the girls. I licked them all up and threw them back into the villa. I walked over to the cop and looked at him.


“We done here?” I asked.


“Yes. Thank you for your assistance. We’re forever in your debt.” The cop said.


“Oh you shouldn’t say that. You’re about to hate me.”


I quickly ran back to the concert. It didn’t take me long to get there; probably about 2 minutes of constant jogging. Only trade off was that I literally tore up the streets getting there, but at that point I caused so much damage to the city that I couldn’t be bothered anymore. I finally arrived at the dome that the concert was being held at. Without wasting a minute I leaped to the dome and flung my shorts off, my dick already hard with anticipation. Finally. I’ve been waiting so long for this, I said to myself. I began masturbating to the thought of drenching thousands of hot girls in my jizz. It didn’t take me long to get all riled up. My dick got a tingly sensation and I knew it was time. I got so excited that my body subconsciously grew a bit more (I must have been over 300 feet now), and without effort I tore off the dome’s roof with ease. My eyes widened, mouth grinning from ear to ear, body ready to explode.


All of that dissipated quickly. I scanned the dome. No. This can’t be happening. Not a single fucking girl in sight. My perfect moment, ruined. I’ll never get another chance to have so many girls all piled up in one location. It would take me hours just to do it by hand! FUCK MAN! So much raged built up inside me. I wanted to go on a rampage, killing every fucking stupid cop that caused me to miss this moment. I was so angry that I rose my foot and almost slammed it into the ground. Luckily I stopped myself and checked because I found a scared girl under the shadow of my shoe. I let my foot down near her, destroying the street and bent down to snatch the girl from the ground. I held her by my face.


“Where the hell is everyone?!” I screamed.


“W-W-W-what?” The girl stammered, tears running down her cheeks.


“Don’t be a fucking idiot The girls, the concert. WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY GO?” I yelled, even louder this time. Her body rocked by furiously caused by the winds of my voice.


“It finished! The concert finished 5 minutes ago! All the girls tried to follow Misa Misa afterwards but lost her, so they went home! Please don’t kill me!” She girl pleaded, cupping her hands together and gesturing a prayer.


“Why does everyone think I’m going to kill them?!” I HAVEN’T KILLED A SINGLE PERSON IN MY ENTIRE LIFE FOR CHRIST’S SAKE!” I screamed. The girl continued to cry but I quickly calmed her down. I felt bad, treating her like shit so I dropped her home and went back to mine. I shrunk down and opened my door. Crap man, I still got a raging boner right now, even though I got cock-blocked to the max. I washed my hands and began heading towards my room. I threw my keys onto my counter and that's when I remembered.


The jogger. She must have been there for hours. I swung around and looked at my night table to find the jogger still working out.


“Have you been working out this entire time?” I asked.


“Yup. Nothing better to do since you abducted me and shrunk me down.” She said, jogging around my table.


“Seems you worked up a sweat there.” I said, licking my lips. Oh fuck she looks so hot, her body all wet and shiny. I crept up closer to her.


“You gonna give me another spit shine?” She asked, her hands on her hips, breathing heavily.


“Oh fuck yes, come here.” I said, grabbing her from the table and immediately licking her down. Her body tasted so amazing, I couldn’t even describe it. Something about a tiny girl all sweaty specifically gives me such a huge hard on. I laid on my bed, still licking her. My cock was still rock solid.


I plopped her on the bed and grew her back to normal size. I stood up from the bed and pulled her close, her bubbly ass pressed against my cock.


“You tryna have a good time?” I said, caressing her body all around, squeezing her tits and rubbing my cock up and down her ass.


“I’ve had plenty of good times. It’s gonna be hard pleasing me.” She said, playing with me back.


“Oh trust me, it won’t be hard.” I said, as I began to grow. I grew more than twice her size and gripped her waist and picked her up, putting her onto the bed stomach to the sheets. She tried to get on all fours but I stopped her by laying right on top of her. I wrapped my legs around either side of her ass and shoved my cock straight into her ass. She moaned hard and I began ass fucking her for a while. We didn’t really switch positions. I enjoyed seeing my cock exit and re enter her ass as my pelvis slapped against her ass, making it shake all around.


Soon enough I came right into her tight little asshole. Cum trickled out from her asshole as she laid there, panting hard from the dicking she just received. I let her freshen up before shrinking her down and grabbing her. I laid back on my bed, turned my T.V. on and slapped the jogger (never even got her name) against my balls and played with her for the rest of the night.


Let’s just say she had to freshen up a second time.