- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What to expect: 

 

Mini giant

pleasuring

vaginal sex

anal sex

creampie

blowjob

straddling

dominance 

 

Chapter 6.2: Lisa Gets Handled

 

I opened my eyes to find myself towering over Lisa’s body at 12 feet. I smirked at her and picked her up, dropping her onto the bed and climbing over top her, forcing my body onto hers. I dove in and began french kissing her. Holy crap, even though 12 feet doesn’t sound like a lot, my body proportions are much bigger than hers. I easily dominated her, pinning her to the bed with my body. My tongue was twice as thick, and twice as long as hers, wrapping around her tongue with ease. I decided to test her gag reflex and shoved my tongue deep down her throat. she didn’t even give off a sense of gagging, which only made me hornier. I can’t wait to throat fuck her. I wonder how big my cock is for her. I began to finger her with my free hand. my fingers alone were as big as a normal sized dude’s cock must have been. She moaned while I was still french kissing her. I stopped kissing her and picked her up ,standing her up while I towered over her. I pulled my pants down and whipped out my semi erect cock, slapping it against her face.

 

“Let’s see if you can handle this.” I said, deviously. I didn’t even giver her a chance to react and I already had my cock shoved into her mouth. I went a little easy on her, only going halfway, but my urges quickly got the better of me. I pushed her down a bit and began shoving my cock down her throat whole. I could see my cock going up and down her throat, leaving a humongous bulge. Oh fuck this is so good. my cock isn’t even fully erect and it’s bulging that hard? Jesus I need to do this more often. I could feel my cock getting rock hard, so I pulled my cock out from her mouth. I’ll be back to throat fuck her soon, I said to myself. She coughed furiously, trying to catch her breath. though, she still managed to make a remark.

 

“That all you got? For a man your size, I was expecting more.” She grinned, licking my cock up and down. I grinned and threw her onto the bed, pulled her to the edge and spread her legs open. I got on my knees and dropped my cock onto her stomach. I placed my cock to the base of her pelvis to measure my cock to her body. Holy shit. Fully erect, my cock reached all the way to her breasts. She looked at it with the most devious smile and licked her lips, waiting for my next move. I slowly brought my cock to her pussy and pushed in a bit. I wasn’t even an inch into her pussy and her body was already bulging from my cock. My penis hardened even more. Oh God, I thought to myself: I’m going to fuck the shit out of this girl. I pulled my cock out nervously. Lisa gave me a pouty look but remained silent. I wanted to take a look at her body to get a before and after look of her.

 

I sprawled Lisa out onto my bed, her back to the bedsheets and her front for my pleasure. Lisa playful rubbed her body, her legs spread open awaiting my next move. I stood there, towering over her for a few minutes trying to take in this glorious moment. I slowly rubbed my cock while on autopilot, too busy admiring my girlfriends amazing, light brown body. Finally, I dropped to my knees, played with her pussy with my cock and finally started pushing my cock into her vagina. Even at 12 feet high, I wouldn't say my cock was huge in length. It was about 8 inches long (which, yes is still pretty long), but the kicker was that it was fat. And when I say fat, I mean it was fucking THICK. Imagine a baseball bat; now picture it twice the size in diameter. That was pretty accurate how thick my dick was in this state. (to be fair, I manipulated it to make it grow this big. I’ll explain this another time, don’t worry) I slowly inserted my dick into her tight pussy. Lisa moaned and slightly moved back a little, probably afraid of how big my cock is.

 

“What happened, babe? Thought you said you were expecting more” I said.

 

“Yeah, but holy shit Silas, I didn’t realize how big it is!” She said, looking a little worried.

“Don’t worry, Lisa, once i'm done with you, you won't be able to feel anything for a few days.” I said, slowly inserting my cock into her body. As I finished my sentence, my cock was fully inside her pussy, completely bulging her body. Lisa gave out a yelp, but slowly accepted he dicking she was about to receive. I thrusted slowly, getting the feel and power of my current size. Lisa was in complete submission to my every move. Her body was thrown back every time my pelvis smashed against hers. She gave out stifled moans and bit her lips hard, looking up to the ceiling. I had both hands on her hips, holding her down. Each thrust I exhaled, maintaining my stamina. I went at it for a few minutes. It was odd, by now my cock would be rock hard, but I could still feel it a bit limp. I sighed and stopped, pulling my cock out slowly from her vagina. My cock left a (hopefully not permanent) goodbye gift to her pussy. It was left gaping open, pulsating slowly. Lisa was huffing a bit, but the sound quickly disappeared. I sat up on the bed and spread my legs open. My cock was semi erect resting calmly on my balls. I picked Lisa up and forced her against my genitals. She got on her knees and crept in between my legs. I held Lisa’s head with one and cock with the other.

 

I slapped my cock to her face repeatedly. Lisa seemed a bit annoyed at it, but I didn’t care too much. I’m 12 feet tall and in complete control; I intend on humiliating her any way.

 

“Lick my balls” I said to her, pushing her head underneath my balls. I let go of her head and let her do her thing. To my surprise, Lisa went to work, pleasuring my balls. She licked them up and down, sucking them slightly and kissing it. I moaned at her movements. I loved it when a girl licked my balls; it was the greatest feeling. I lifted her head from my balls and immediately shoved my cock into her mouth. Her eyes widened for a few seconds but relaxed and managed a smile. I gave her a false sense of dominance and let her suck my cock at her own pace. She licked my cock up and down a lot, which felt kind of nice. Every now and then, when she reached the base of my cock, she would go down on my balls and pleasure them too. Those little switch ups got me hornier. Finally, Lisa shoved my cock deep into her mouth, slowly sucking on it. Her motions were basic. Back and forth, back and forth. Each set of sucks she went deeper, and deeper, until she reached what she thought was her limit. I was a bit unimpressed. I could tell she was only going 5 inches deep.

 

“Not good enough, lemme help.” I said, winking. I sat up from the bed, my cock still in Lisa’s mouth. She tried to say something but I kept her from removing my dick from her mouth. I grabbed her head with both my hands, and forced my entire cock down her throat. She gave out groans but I didn't hold back. I smashed my pelvis into her face repeatedly. Her face rocked back at each thrust. I started to feel bad abusing her like that. I was going to stop and take it slow, but a devilish thought invaded my mind. I removed my cock and slapped my cock to her face, rubbing it against her soft face.

 

“You ever done anal before?” I asked.

 

“*Cough cough*, no.” Lisa said.

 

“Good.” I said.

 

“Wait, Sil-” but i didnt let her finish. Instead, I grabbed her and threw her onto the bed. Her body plopped onto the bed, face first into the pillow. She tried to get up but I quickly hopped onto her, pinning to the bed with my weight. I started hotdogging her ass with my cock, getting a feel of her soft, pillow-like ass. My god her ass felt so nice. It’s what I loved about her the most; her amazing ass. It was huge, it bounced around like Jell-O and even at my current size it still felt huge. I grabbed her ass and slapped it quite a few times. My strength made her ass instantly go red a bit. I didn’t feel bad doing that because Lisa loved getting her ass slapped. I stopped hotdogging her ass and leaned in close to her.

 

“Bite the pillow” I said.

 

“Fuck that, just go for it Silas” Lisa said, kissing me. I smirked and positioned my cock straight against her perfect starfish shaped asshole. I grabbed the bed headboard and slowly teased her, brushing my cock against her anus.

 

“No holding back this time” I Said. and with that, I shoved my cock into her ass with all my might. The sound of my balls slapping against her pussy was deafening and her body almost slammed into the headboard. I didn’t even stop for a moment. My body thrusting was at maximum speed, my pelvis continually smashing against her bubble butt. I held my hands onto the headboard with a death grip. I could feel the wood being crushed against my hands. The sheer power I possessed only made me hornier and hornier. Lisa was practically screaming her orgasms out now. I could feel my cock starting to warm.

 

“OH FUCK I’M GOING TO CUM. YOUR ASS IS GETTING FILLED!” I screamed.

 

“FUUUUUUUUUUUCK” I yelled. My cock just spewed and endless amount of cum. I could feel my white hot jizz expelling from my cock. Each hard thrust I made shot out more and more jizz.

 

“FUCK I’M NOT DONE!” I yelled. I kept thrusting my cock, ass fucking Lisa. The cum flooded in her ass acted as lube. I kept thrusting and thrusting, until it was finally time to unload my massive amount. I let out one final scream. I could literally feel the cum emptying from my balls. My cock was pulsating hard inside her destroyed ass. I watched it as I slowly pulled it out. My cock was completely drenched in my cum. I let it hang and watched her ass. Nothing came out for a moment, but soon enough her anus erupted, cum literally shooting out. Cum exploded out all over my bed, spewing out. I grinned and pulled Lisa over on her back and shoved my cock into her mouth.

 

“Lick it all up, don’t waste it, babe.” I said, thrusting my cock slowly into her mouth. I removed my cock to find it only drenched in saliva. Lisa didn’t even move, instead only twitched every now and then when the what seemed to be endless stream of cum shot out from her ass. I also just realized the damage I caused; not to Lisa but my bed. Other than the completely soiled cum covered sheets, I literally broke my bed. The pegs it was balanced on was completely eviscerated and the headboard was smashed in, with my death grip clearly visible on it. I decided to leave her alone for a few minutes to recover, because I needed to as well. Jesus christ that was the best sex I’ve ever had. That wasn’t the first time I grew as a mini giant and fucked a girl (I’ll explain who was my first blood) and it definitely won’t be the last time I do it. I honestly thought Lisa would be pissed at me for man-handling her like that, but to my surprise she loved every second of it. Fuck, this is why I love this girl; she's even more of a freak in bed than me.

 

Well, now pretty much ends the journey of Silas Brown. I felt bad doing things with other girls while in a relationship with Lisa. She got her giantess card and we continued my legacy as the most popular giant by becoming a couples performer; the first ever. I loved this girl and I didn’t want to do anything to upset her because she’s probably the best person for me. I know I only talked about the times i fucked her brains out, but she’s an awesome person. She’s hilarious, resourceful, incredibly intelligent and always has my guessing. Look at me rambling. You came here for the many sexual adventures I had in my time. And I won’t sell you short.

 

Remember that month that Lisa had to have to herself to study for her giantess card? Well I didn’t waste a single second getting my wants and needs quelled. Trust me, I did a lot of shit. Not all of them really interesting. A lot of them were going to a girls house, shrinking them down, pleasuring them then blowing my load all over them, but some were really interesting; those I’ll talk about when I can.

 

Other than those stories, that’s pretty much the Life of Silas the giant.


Oh and for those who are anxious to know; Remember Amy? The girl I did my first request? And remeber when she said she’ll bring her friends next time? Well she delivered.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed. I'll try to get the next chapter out as fast as I can. 

 

Please leave a review on how I did. Good or bad, I would appreciate it.