[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

This is the story of Flavia, a blonde-haired neko of noble descent. Due to an unexplainable event, she finds herself in the wild with little to no knowledge on how to survive.


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Fantasy, Furry, Gentle, Giant, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 21649 Read: 21527
Published: June 16 2016 Updated: July 08 2016

1. Life of a Princess by Krisexy26 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstar (4676 words)

---

So, here's my new "official principal character", i'll write at least 3 more chapters about her and see if i get inspiration after. Her name is Flavia, and I hope you guys will like her. This chapter focuses on how the life of a princess from a high rank family will dramatically change in the course of one night.

Please comment! :D

---

2. Living in the Wild by Krisexy26 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3321 words)

---

There it is! This is the continuation of Flavia's story. I hope you guys will not be disapointed about it! This story develops the relation that was initially established in the first chapter between Flavia and two little humans: Kyle and Ryan.

Don't forget to comment!

*re-edit: many many thanks again to timing2 once again! :D

---

3. The Encounter that Will Change Everything by Krisexy26 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3729 words)

---

Flavia's adventures goes on! This time, the wilderness will endanger her closest friends. Will she be able to save them? And most importantly: will she be able to save herself?

Please comment :D

---

4. The Princess and the Hoodlum by Krisexy26 [Reviews - 0] (9923 words)

---

Here's the continuation of Flavia's Chronicles. Last time, she had an unexpected encounter in the forest. How will this relation build up between a feral neko and a highborn noble princess neko? ONly one way to find out ;)

 

For now, I've no more material for Flavia, though it's possible we might see her again in the near future. Don't forget to leave a comment, they are deeply appreciated! :)

---