- Text Size +

“So see, it’s really just about both of you being where you want to be, then training yourselves to relax into that spot like a habit,” Claire explained calmly as she spread her big and second toes apart slightly, allowing Sean’s face to peek through the fleshy crevice and up to the light above. “The key is learning what it feels like, more than anything else, since you can’t really rely on seeing each other to know everything’s okay. Does that make sense?”

            “Uh… yeah,” Jack gulped, more overwhelmed than intimidated at this point as he perched on the ivory precipice of Claire’s largest toenail and stared down into the peachy gorge between her two digits.

            The scale of his surroundings hadn’t yet become comfortably familiar, and Jack doubted they would, even with Ashley standing so close after she’d gingerly deposited him onto Claire’s landscape of a body for a closer examination of her expert technique of wearing someone in a sandal. He was surprised at how still the Omega was able to keep with him standing on her; he’d been preparing his best imitation of sea legs as he touched down onto the terrain of her toe, but she’d remained remarkably statuesque. It gave him the distinct impression she’d had a Beta on her toe before, though for what purpose he couldn’t imagine.

            Rarely did Jack have the opportunity to look down on an Alpha, and it was even rarer to see said Alpha comically dwarfed beneath the admittedly soft though nonetheless mammoth toes of a still-larger individual. Of course, this comparison made him feel all the more self-conscious about how he looked, standing on this reflective nailbed that might easily have served as a skating rink for him.

            Every slightest twitch in Claire’s body caused a chain reaction of minutiae he was fairly certain only he could fully appreciate: the sheen of her nail, the rippling of near-imperceptible wrinkles, the alternate whitening and flushing of her skin tone as she adjusted to place differing amounts of pressure on her bashful volunteer. It was tempting just to gawk at the veritable ecosystem of Claire’s foot, or at least the parts of it he could make out in such detail from this position, but he was here to learn, so he quickly managed to refocus his attention back down to Sean. Each toe had a life of its own, hovering with impressive dexterity over the Alpha, while still giving him just enough of their weight that he could comfortably cradle a few of them across his torso, allowing him to share what looked to Jack like a pretty cushioned embrace

            Ashley was watching closely, too, wanting to soak up as much of this information as she could, though it was tough not to let her gaze dart back to Jack every few seconds for a spot check. She knew Claire wouldn’t let him fall between her toes, but even so, she had her hands flattened at her sides, prepared to swoop out and scoop the Beta out of the air if something went wrong.

            “Once you’re used to it, the most important thing is just getting a feel for how much you can give, and… how much he can take,” Claire continued after a few more moments of silent demonstration, during which Sean wrapped his arms back around her second toe, hugging its plush girth back into his chest. His cheeks were still rosy from a combination of embarrassment and mounting arousal, but by this point, the blonde Alpha seemed to be getting more into the swing of things. “And to really know what that feels like, you need to be standing up. Ash, do you and Jack maybe wanna scoot back a few feet for me?”

            “Okay,” Ashley said. Tapping Jack on the shoulder with a pinky finger to get his attention, she laid her opened hand atop Claire’s toe and collected her boyfriend back up. Once he’d seated himself in her palm, the young Alpha backed up across the lustrous surface of the coffee table, determined now to dedicate her full scrutiny to the activity inside the Omega’s building-sized sandal since Jack’s balance was no longer a concern.

            Claire kept her foot flat against the glass surface of the table, but proceeded to push off from the leather cushions of the coach with her fists and ascend to her full height. Sean didn’t look the least bit perturbed as the foot genially squashing him into the dampening insole momentarily was supporting the entire body weight of his gargantuan significant other.

            In fact, he appeared to breathe a little easier now that he didn’t have the likes of Ashley or Jack peeping in at him inside his favorite clubhouse: his entire frame loosened like a ragdoll all at once, as though he was sinking into a particularly pillowy mattress. Or rather, having the mattress sink into him. Bracing her opposite sandal against the ground, Claire pushed off and brought her other limb up to rest on the table, where she stood completely over her two students.

            Jack, now more thoroughly dwarfed than he’d been in his whole existence, looked into the spiraled pattern of Claire’s big toe just ahead where it rested on the altar of her insole, then let his eyes trace up the stratospheric stature of the young woman dominating his entire field of vision no matter which way he gazed. The bronze pillars of her legs alone were a challenge just to see to the top without lying flat in Ashley’s hand, stargazing-style. His neck was beginning to feel pinched as he attempted to get a clear look at Claire’s face so far above, then finally resolved to just give due diligence to those monstrous toes squirming gently over Sean’s body and let the Omega’s whispered suggestions boom down from on high.

            “I like to think of standing as a home position. You won’t need to go over and over this to yourselves every time Ash takes a step, obviously, but it’ll help the first few times you walk somewhere… together,” Claire said as she splayed her hands authoritatively on her hips. “So take plenty of time learning what works for you both from here. The best way is to wear an open shoe like this while you’re getting used to it, so you can communicate easier if you have to. Once Ash is wearing something closed, all you’ll have to go on is touch, which we’ll go over next. Clear?”

            “Uh-huh,” Jack mumbled.

            “No matter what kind of shoe it is, though, you just have to test it out with each other,” the Omega said calmly. “It might be a little uncomfortable at first until you get a feel for it, but it’s important so you know where the line is. For both of you. Sean can take a… pretty good amount of weight, but it’s because we’ve had lots of practice together. And beca- well, never mind. That’s the main thing.” A seismic giggle escaped Claire’s lips, but she stifled it almost immediately.

            At this awkward shift in explanation from Claire, Jack couldn’t help but notice Sean’s face between the shifting shadows of his girlfriend’s writhing digits. He couldn’t be certain, since so much of the young man’s body was buried, but his cheeks appeared to have filled with a distinctly cherry-red hue. Jack knew it couldn’t possibly be from too much pressure on his lungs, given Claire’s scientific approach to keeping her sandal’s passenger safe.

            “What we like to do is a little of… this,” Claire said, bulldozing right along without so much as a flinch at whatever she’d nearly divulged. Her toes ceased their more randomized nudges against the Alpha’s body, and militaristically pulled back into order together. Arching, they momentarily lingered over his briefly freed body, before plopping back down onto Sean like synchronized divers.

            Jack winced at the sight, as it had happened a little quicker than he was expecting, and Ashley seemed to react with similar reproach. Her hand fluttered lightly beneath the Beta’s legs, but she quickly recovered.

            Sean, meanwhile, didn’t seem affected at all by the sudden impact with the fleshy undersides of Claire’s toes other than a compulsory puff of air that escaped his lips when the Omega’s middle digit collided with his stomach, though it still managed to avoid completely winding him. From here, Claire’s foot set into a practiced set of aerobic pumps. Her toes would curl as a single unit, clutching Sean’s body into a fleeting cocoon of her tanned digits before releasing again. However, before the Alpha could even flop back into the padded floor of the sandal, those toes were wrapping themselves back around his sides. Each time resulted in a hug against the warm padding of her skin just below each digit.

            Every movement was perfectly calculated, giving Sean ample time to grab full swallows of oxygen between the playful passes between his girlfriend’s wriggling toes. Yet it was quick enough to keep all parties within that shoe in constant motion. He, too, was fully in control of his actions, even as he handed nearly complete command of his body’s trajectory over to the impressive handling of Claire’s foot. For the most part Sean kept his arms locked lovingly around Claire’s second extremity, embalming himself into its doughy turf each time she grasped him back into the tunnel of toes.           

            However, he clearly had the freedom to adapt if need be, simply timing it to coincide with a release. The Alpha would shuffle his limbs around during the fractional interludes when he wasn’t being squeezed into Claire’s skin. From there, he could easily slide his arms or legs into a different toe crevice, even turning himself around onto his side.

            On more than one occasion, amidst the flurry of motion that would’ve been difficult to distinguish for anyone without Beta-sized eyes, he appeared to bury his face into the concentric pad of a toe, practically melding with its essence and even lapping at the bronzed flesh with his tongue.

            At this point, Jack had to place a hand under his chin to keep his jaw from dangling like a drooling incontinent’s. Up until now, every moment of this experience had been muddled with at least some shame at how public these intimate desires were becoming, but now that he had the chance to sample what his future could hold with this girl he cared so much for, well…

            He just hoped Ashley’s gaze stayed fixed to Claire’s expertly capering toes and their equally willing dance partner rather than shifting down to the enthusiastic shape his pants were taking between his legs. This was gradually getting to be a bit too much to endure as a mere audience member.

            “You two… might want to try it a little slower the first time,” Claire said with a touch of coyness tucked between her words. Another ghost of a chuckle emanated from her lips.

            Immediately her toes stopped their rapid cavorting over Sean, and settled into a much mellower pattern of scooping him back up as she had before, holding on for a few seconds and squeezing, then tenderly letting him roll back out. The digits displayed the same level of practiced control even when hanging onto their occupant for a more extended period of time. Sean didn’t seem to mind slowing down the demonstration, as it gave him an even longer stretch to enjoy being cradled into the firm embrace of that cushioned skin on all sides.

            “The trick is to try it a few times, putting in just a little more each time until you decide what works best,” Claire said. Her toes continued in their leisurely pattern, alternately clamping Sean into a velvety grip, then offering him liberty again. “Ash, for you it’s all about being able to visualize what his body is doing at any second. Doing this kind of exercise will help you learn. Once you’re good at it, you can try it out a little faster like us. And Jack, for you, the important thing is knowing when you can act. It’s okay if you can’t move all the time, as long as that’s what both of you want, but you have to learn when you can or can’t adjust. Right, Sean?”

            There was a muttered response muffled through the thick barrier of the Omega’s toes, the timing of which was, ironically, chosen to accurately coincide with this moment. A smile crossed Claire’s lips as she at last relented, lessening the pressure around her boyfriend, who managed to poke his head between two of the meaty digits.

            “Right,” he said, breathing a little heavier than when he’d first disappeared beneath Claire’s foot. Sean quickly retreated, wrestling himself back into the muggy sanctity beneath the enormous foot. The Omega in charge was only too happy to oblige him, of course, squeezing her toes back together where her partner’s head had been a moment before, sealing him inside once again.

            “So, we all understand everything so far?”

            Ashley and Jack, more or less spellbound at this whole display, only nodded in unison.

            “Perfect,” Claire beamed, clasping her hands together with an enthusiastic pat that echoed through the walls. “And now that you’ve had the lecture, how about a little practice now?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!