- Text Size +

2. We want Jack to be able to ride in my bra while I wear it.

            Claire nodded to the words on her phone before sliding it back into her pocket and returning attention to the three individuals waiting like miniature figurines before her on the coffee table. Ashley had Jack cupped back in her palms, happy to have him in a much more geographically secure position on her body, and was waiting obediently for the safety lecture to start. This one, she imagined, might be easier to have some immediate fun with. As enthusiastic as Jack was about being near her feet, it was hard to overcome that niggling dread when a false step would pancake him into her sole, but here, it seemed much more possible to spend some quality time together without risk of grisly dismemberment.

            And, who knew, if things got frisky, they got frisky. Ashley wasn’t at all opposed. As bashful as Jack could be, she knew he wasn’t either.

            Sean, meanwhile, had sunk down to a seated position, his hands folded conveniently in his lap, not so much out of sulking but more necessity to avoid making his current bodily needs too obvious to Ashley or Jack. Flushed maroon through the cheeks and trying not to rattle from the aching case of blueballs he was now working his way through, the young man chewed his lip almost hard enough to break the skin, so intently was he focused on not embarrassing himself.

            The Omega responsible for his aphrodisiac reaction flashed the sandy-haired boy a promising wink, not especially caring how easy it was for everyone present to see it. He shuddered, clearly only pained by the need to wait longer for release, but held it together. Claire then pinched at the fabric of her complimentary sky-blue top along and began to tug it along her torso, which set Sean into a drooling haze all over again. The hexagonal cells of the fabric rushed like a waterfall in reverse up the mountainous curvature of her breasts, until the entire billowing piece was flung over her shoulder and onto the couch, leaving Claire in only an ivory sports bra and black shorts.

            The mighty tanned globes were a little too far above to see from a Beta’s eye view without craning, which Jack was grateful for, as he didn’t want there to be even an inkling from anyone present that he was leering. Which he certainly didn’t want to anyway, given the undeniable butterfly apocalypse he had purling in his stomach every time he was around Ashley and Ashley alone. Nevertheless, it was tough not to be impressed as the sculpted bulwark of the Omega’s abdominals now filled his vision instead, golden and riveted from the intensity of what Ashley had informed him were soccer practices. It made him a bit self-conscious of the meager offerings of his wiry frame, especially with Sean standing so near and looking equally toned as his monumental girlfriend, but there was already plenty to get caught up on there, namely that Jack was the size of Sean’s finger and could easily measure up as lint in the canyon of Claire’s toes, so the Beta resolved to do his best not to be bothered by comparisons of vast physical competency.

            “Hope nobody’s still embarrassed by any of this,” Claire said playfully, adjusting her bra and brushing the massive bronzed hills of her bosom about as she got comfortable. She tried not to speak directly to Jack with this reminder, but it was clearly intended for him as he pretended to solely dedicate his attention to his ankles. “We’re just learning, remember?”

            “Yep,” Ashley said, smirking down at Jack as her eyes shifted back and forth between him and her own chest a matter of inches away. She’d promised herself she’d take everything completely seriously today, for Jack’s reassurance and her own that everything would be done with one hundred percent security, but it was difficult not to tremble just a little with eager excitement. Maybe even, if she was honest with herself and the faint pulsing she felt between her legs now, anticipatory passion. “Just learning.”

            “Like you probably guessed, this one is a lot safer, but it still doesn’t hurt to get a feel for it with each other before you try… going anywhere with an extra passenger,” Claire explained, her words quickly losing their professorial rigidity and deepening with a coy cheekiness. Her palm opened, fingers outstretched as they advanced on Sean, who kept himself wide open with arms apart, apparently expecting to simply be snatched up where he stood, but an expectant glance from Claire told him to make an exception this one time.

            Trying not to huff audibly, the boy trotted up the bronzed gangplank of his girlfriend’s fingers and took his seat in her palm as it ascended back toward the Omega’s mostly unfettered bust. He crossed his arms over his shoulders as he rose, unaccustomed to and far less entertained by this foreign concept of being allowed freedom of motion while contained in the occasionally domineering hand of the girl. Luckily, the rapidly approaching rack of such colossal proportion helped brighten his mood considerably.

            “Go ahead and get set up if you like,” Claire said. She simpered at Sean’s inability to hold a grudge for longer than five seconds as he gawked into the beautiful gorge below, playfully poking him in the stomach with her thumb and tickling a far gentler line down to his crotch that nearly sent him into amorous convulsions.

            “Ready?” Ashley whispered to her charge, swallowing the semi-aroused swelling to the surface of her words. Her hand had made the short crossing over to her shirt, where her fingertips were steadily fumbling to pluck apart the top few buttons without capsizing Jack. It was made even tougher as her wrists continued to quiver with enthusiasm from imagining this scenario before more times than she would’ve comfortably admitted to anyone except this very special Beta.

            “Definitely,” he said. He gulped as he peeked into the freed crevice of Ashley’s breasts, feeling his heartbeat quickening to imagine experiencing the pumping drumbeat inside the Alpha’s chest that he’d soon be contacting through her still-blushing skin. Plus, his libido had by no means cooled completely down after the teasing frenzy of wrestling and sampling Ashley’s toes, and it didn’t take more than a cursory glance at his next destination to feel fired up all over again.

            “Like with the shoe, just make sure you’re plenty close, and try not to start walking until he’s in nice and safe,” Claire said. She tipped the edge of her hand down slightly, giving Sean enough of a slope to clamber off her palm and bound down into the tanned valley below. He sunk easily into a bulbous embrace between the pair, fastened easily into their girth once the Alpha had lowered far enough.

            Ashley nodded, hoping Jack’s transition into his new seat would be just as effortless, and copied the action. The Beta unloaded from her hand with less tact than his Alpha-sized demonstrator had but managed to settle himself into the geometry of her boobs without accidentally tumbling down her shirt, though he knew she would’ve caught him before he’d even made it halfway down her stomach. Instantly he was surrounded in her warmth again, and as expected, the thump of her heart was strobing through the thick flesh. The longer he focused on the beat, sliding his palms over the immense curves, the boy could sense it quickening. Hoping to make this exploration as positive for Ashley as she’d made the previous activity for him, through whatever paltry means he possessed, Jack began to massage the rounded walls with his elbows and feet.

            Meanwhile, the girl whose chest he happened to be nestling into did her best not to stagger down to her knees with glee as she peered down at her three-inch patron. She petted the top of his head again, letting his tiny hands latch around her fingertip while his legs continued doing their best to knead at the corpulent skin.

            “It’s not like I have to tell you how to walk with him in there. Just… don’t run or jump around. Common sense, really,” Claire continued on as she rose from the couch and proceeded to walk another lap around the living room. “The nice thing about this that you don’t have to worry about communication, so you can fix it right away if something goes wrong.”

            “I like that,” Ashley said as she took her first steps with Jack cuddling her breasts. It had to be admitted, this positioning wasn’t exactly what she’d had in mind, but it did seem like the far more logical lesson. Plus, she couldn’t expect Claire to cover everything. Some practices may have just been a little too intimate. At least Jack looked just as happy as her. That was what really mattered.

            “Me too,” the Beta reaffirmed, kissing the girl’s nailbed. By now, their Omega educator had returned back to the couch and lowered herself into its obsidian cushions again.

            “But… let’s face it,” Claire sighed casually with a sprightly glint in her eye that Jack was beginning to recognize as the harbinger of something wonderfully creative. She gave her left breast another nudge, jostling Sean against the fleshy walls, which he responded to by tucking himself under the folds of the cup and burrowing himself beneath. “We all know this wasn’t completely what you meant by “ride in the bra,” don’t we?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!