- Text Size +
The Asian Invasion (Previously titled “Korean Giantess Story)

One hundred twenty days down, one hundred nineteen more to go. Min crossed today off her calendar and sighed. She had just passed the half way point of her visit to the United States, and it seemed as if the second half was going to drag on forever. The beautiful Korean girl clenched her fist in frustration and reflected on the unfairness of it all.

“I should be back in Seoul right now”, she thought to herself.

But instead, her well-meaning grandfather had decided that it would be in Min’s best interest for her to broaden her experiences by spending a year overseas. Over the previous summer he had transferred his granddaughter from her school in Seoul to a university in the US. While Min had trouble staying angry at her well meaning grandfather, she couldn’t help but fume over his choice for her. If she couldn’t stay in Korea, why didn’t he send her to Europe or Canada...or anywhere other than this country?

The proud Korean woman quite simply hated the United States...always had. She disliked Americans for all their real and imagined faults. A little mean spirited, Min had often delighted in tormenting American visitors to her country. More than a few times, a clueless tourist, unable to speak Korean, would approach her on the street to ask for directions. As the hapless clod spoke loudly and slowly, she would feign ignorance and watch gleefully for the tourist’s defeated expression. On the few occasions that an American would actually try to speak Korean to her, Min would respond in flawless English...and purposely give out incorrect directions. In her mind, they deserved that...she didn’t like it when people butchered her language.

Thinking about that made Min cheer up a little, until it reminded her of friends. In Korea, she was the center of her universe. Friends and family fawned over her there, but here, she was totally alone. Arrogant and standoffish in her temporary home, she generally scared off anybody who approached her. There were a few other Korean exchange students at the college, but Min had dismissed them as sellouts who had tossed aside their culture to fit in better here. They actually drew more of her contempt than anybody else.

The one thing that hadn’t changed since she had come to America was her overwhelming drive to succeed. Gifted with a brilliant mind, Min found her classes embarrassingly simple. She sneered as her classmates and professors marveled at her ability to carry twenty “tough” credit hours this semester, and yet, still maintain a perfect 4.0. Min took especially high satisfaction in the fact that her written work routinely received higher marks for grammar and spelling, than the American students.

The classroom wasn’t the only place Min excelled. A gifted athlete in Korea, the young woman quickly became the star player of her new school’s basketball team. With her natural talent, Min absolutely dominated the court, while exerting very little effort during practices. This poor attitude likely would have gotten her kicked off the team, if it wasn’t for the fact that she single handedly had turned the group of “losers” into a nationally ranked squad.

The only area that Min wasn’t as successful at here was dating...and that was by choice. At home, the gorgeous young woman had men practically falling at her feet. Here, she probably could have had her pick of boys too, but that idea would have been laughable to the arrogant Min. Instead, she satisfied herself by squashing the ego of the occasional boy brave enough to ask her out..

As Min sulked in her room, she looked at the clock and noticed that the basketball practice she had ditched was almost over. Grinning smugly, she knew that she would still be allowed to start in tomorrow’s game. In fact, the coach would probably call her later tonight and practically beg her to show up.

Feeling a little better, Min grabbed a quick dinner and then headed toward the science lab to finish up a class project. While it wasn’t due till the end of the semester, the meanspirited girl liked to finish her work early so that she could sit back and enjoy watching her classmates squirm in the days leading up to the deadlines.

“Squirm, I like the sound of that”, Min said to herself in amusement as she mentally compared her fellow students to worms.

The young woman’s barely there good mood was quickly deflated though, when she entered the college’s Greek Row, where fraternity and sorority houses lined the street. As always, the sounds of blaring music and drunken conversation dominated the area. These people had earned an especially high ranking on Min’s list of annoyances. Conversely, with her obvious disdain for them and overall cold personality, the Korean girl was a favorite target of the frat and sorority members.

Min had made it half way through the block, when the catcalls started coming from one of the houses.

“Hey honey, me love you long time!”

Outwardly ignoring the drunken insult, Min lifted her head high and continued her march.

“Yeah baby!, Suckey, Suckey!”

While Min tried to maintain her cool, aloof demeanor, the young woman’s ears blushed from anger and embarrassment. So furious over what had happened, Min hardly noticed the rest of her walk to the lab. Once inside the building though, her mood rapidly cooled down and she was able to fully concentrate on the work needed to complete her project.

Min was pleased to see that the laboratory was mostly empty, and that only one other student, Craig Nounly, was in the room. As was customary, the young man’s expression brightened when he saw the object of his affections enter. For months he had been trying to work up the nerve and start a conversation with the pretty Korean, but so far he couldn’t even muster the confidence to say a simple ‘hello’ to her. So instead, as Min passed him, he gave her a big goofy grin and hoped, in vain, that she would acknowledge him.

This little routine had been going for months, and as usual, Min ignored her admirer. She was well aware of Craig’s little crush, and while she found it slightly amusing, she wasn’t interested in him in the least. For the time being, Min had decided that as long as he kept his distance and didn’t approach her, she would refrain from ripping the shy young man’s self-esteem to shreds.

Putting aside that tempting thought, she quickly got down to business and started working on her project. Almost three hours went by before Min started putting the finishing touches on her experiments. Normally, the focused girl was meticulous in her work, but a lack of sleep over the last few weeks was starting to wear her down. Because of this she didn’t realize that she was crossing the wrong wires on her project until it was too late.

A bone numbing jolt sent Min falling to the floor, which quickly brought Craig over to help. By the time he made to over though, she had already recovered.

Slapping his offered hand away, she hissed, “Don’t touch me!”

Practically enraged at her inattention and, more importantly, for looking foolish in front of somebody she thought was inferior, Min stormed out of the lab in a huff.

Returning to her dorm room, she hastily examined herself to make sure there were no injuries from the electrical discharge. Other than her usually silky hair being a little frazzled, Min was relieved to see that there weren’t any negative consequences from her mistake.

As she sat on her bed, contemplating her next move, Min stiffened as her body was jolted with a similar sensation as she had experienced in the lab. This time, instead of being knocked to the ground though, a different reaction coursed through the astonished girl’s body. Min felt and watched as her jeans tightened against her hips and thighs. At the same time, the denim material rode past her ankles, before stopping halfway up her calves. Farther up, her bulky gray turtleneck hid her chest and stomach, but she could feel those parts of her body swell out too.

When the reaction ended a few seconds later, the shaky Min stood up and walked to her room’s mirror.

“Oh my...”, she said, before trailing off.

Standing a head taller than the full length mirror, Min gazed in horror at her enlarged frame as it threatened to burst her clothes apart.

Following a few minutes of panic, Min regained her composure and began to think through her situation logically. The first order of business was to remove her constricting clothes, which ended up being easier said than done. Her jeans, already a little tight before the growth spurt, were cutting uncomfortably into her lower body. Even though it would have been easier to ask a second person to help take them off, Min had no intention of going to any other girl in the dorm for help. So instead, she sucked in everything she could and pulled the jeans down with all her strength.

Finally after a seemingly endless amount of wiggling and silent cursing, Min was able to remove the denim jeans. Once she tossed them aside, she rubbed at the impressions that the tight material had left on her smooth skin. Her incredibly small turquoise panties proved to be a challenge as well, but Min was able to squeeze out of those within a few minutes. Next to go was her heavy sweater and abused bra.

Rooting through her dresser, Min found a pair of gray workout shorts and a matching oversized t-shirt that could serve as a temporary outfit until she had a chance to buy some new, larger clothes.

With that issue solved, the enlarged Korean wanted to go back to the lab and figure out why and how she had grown. Unfortunately, the hour was late and Min suddenly felt extremely fatigued. Finding herself unable to keep her eyes from closing, she laid down and fell asleep instantly.

The next morning came too quickly for Min. As was customary, she woke up at 5:59 and turned off her alarm clock a minute before it went off. Almost immediately, Min examined herself to see if she had experienced any additional growth or side effects from the previous day’s experiment. A quick look in the mirror confirmed that she was still the same size as before.

Her next priority was to visit the college’s infirmary for a more thorough exam. Much to Min’s surprise and relief, the doctor proclaimed her to be in perfect health.
After learning that, at least for now, she didn’t have to worry about any physical problems, Min was able to concentrate on a more mundane consequence of her transformation: buying new clothes.

Deciding to skip her 9:30 American History class, she headed downtown for a little shopping. Ever since leaving her dorm room that morning, Min found that she had become the complete center of attention, no matter where she went. Under normal circumstances, most people were usually struck by Min’s exotic beauty, and she was used to that. Her new height added a whole new dimension to this, though, since it wasn’t very often that a woman of Asian decent stood so strikingly tall.

At first Min found this extra attention a little unnerving, but she soon she came to enjoy it. Even more amusing to her was the fact that she actually did tower over these people now, which seemed somewhat fitting. After all, she already thought of herself as mentally superior to those around her, so being taller and stronger seemed quite right in her mind. The result of Min’s new outlook caused her already over inflated ego to swell to even higher levels.

The tall Korean girl’s first stop was at one of favorite stores, where she usually picked up her stylish, yet modest clothing. As she picked through the selection of sun-dresses and sweaters though, she found that her usual preferences weren’t appealing to her today. Gazing over her enhanced body, with its ample curves, Min realized that she was in the mood to show them off a little bit.

The perfect place to shop for girls with perfect bodies was a trendy store called “Sleazy Kitty”. Walking into the store, Min was instantly drawn to a black leather corset. As she held the garment up, a petite sales clerk walked up to the towering girl.

“You would look soooo hot in that”, the saleswoman said in hopes of selling the expensive garment to her customer.

Without even looking at the girl, Min replied, “Yes, I know, but I’m not sure if this is the right size, though...so measure me.”

“Ah..sure ma’am”, the clerk said, a little astonished at the border line rudeness of the towering Asian girl.

The arrogant Korean didn’t bother hiding a smirk as the short clerk was forced to stand on her tip toes and measure Min’s height.

“Six foot, seven inches”, the shorter girl mumbled in both annoyance and jealousy.

Next she wrapped her tape measure around Min’s ample chest and shapely hips and waist.

“41 - 30 - 41", the girl recited glumly.

Once that little exercise was complete, Min used her grandfather’s credit card in a major clothes shopping spree. Tight designer jeans, mini skirts, halter tops, and anything else that caught the voluptuous young woman's attention were added to her growing wardrobe. By the time Min bought her clothes and had a bite to eat, she had wiled away most of the day. Looking at her watch, the now stylishly attired college sophomore realized that her basketball game was set to begin in less than an hour.

Dressed in a pair of black leather pants, a neon green tube top, and high heeled boots, the super model like Korean girl had no trouble in flagging down a taxi to take her back to the university.

Once she was on campus, Min purposely took her time in arriving to the gym. She was in no mood to listen to the coach give some “ra-ra” speech and even less willing to spend anymore time with her teammates than necessary.

Inside the empty locker room, the 6'7" girl had a little difficulty changing into her uniform. While, the jersey and shorts were designed to be baggy, they was still a little snug, especially around the chest and hip areas. Still, Min liked the way she looked in it.

By the time the towering point guard made it to the arena floor, pre-game warmups were nearly finished. As she glided onto center court, head held high, her teammates and opponents stopped what they were doing and gazed open mouthed at the amazonian Korean woman.

Min absolutely dwarfed everybody around her. The next tallest girl, the other team’s center, was a head shorter than she was, while many of the other players resembled, and felt, like junior high kids next to the statuesque beauty. Their feelings of inferiority and awe were not lost on Min.

Pleased with the impact her entrance had on these “inferiors”, Min grabbed a ball from a slack jawed teammate and sunk a few practice three pointers in her usual flawless style. Needing no more warming up, she placed her arms over her chest and waited for the referees to start the game.

Once the ref blew the opening whistle, the massacre began.

Already blessed with natural talent, Min utterly dominated with her new found size and strength. After only a few minutes, she had so physically intimidated the opposing players, that they would scatter fearfully out of her way every time she drove toward the basket.

One girl, the opposing center, did try to get in Min’s path, but that only happened once. Tall, yet rail thin, the smaller girl ended up getting bulldozed by the charging 215 pound amazon. The resulting collision between the two left the center with bruised ribs, while Min walked away without a mark on her. As the trainer and paramedics carried off the injured girl, Min didn’t even bother to hide her amusement over the whole affair.

From then on, the Korean girl owned the game, and by halftime she had accumulated 52 points.

The second half turned out to be even worse for the opposing team, since they continued to tire, while Min seemed as fresh as she had been in the opening minutes of the game. With her opponents physically and mentally beat, she continued to pile up the points. Not surprisingly, Min’s sneering demeanor and ball hogging didn’t sit well with her teammates or opponents, but the crowd, on the other hand, loved it. While she didn’t acknowledge the fans’ cheers, their adulation only served to feed her monstrous ego.

When the score finally reached 119-20, with ten minutes remaining, the coach decided to call Min off. Sending in a bench warmer to replace her, the petite point guard trotted on to the court and tapped Min on the back.

“Coach says you’re done for the night, Min.”

The far larger woman looked down her nose coldly at her “replacement” for a couple of seconds before sneering, “I don’t think so.”

Unsure of what to do, the smaller girl looked at the coach helplessly, before sulking back to the bench. Meanwhile, Min’s coach was at a loss. The coach knew that she had just been shown up by her star player, but she didn’t want to cause a scene in front of the public, nor was she eager to cross the foot taller Min. So, as a result, she backed down.

After that, the final ten minutes were pretty much anti-climatic as Min continued to pound her beaten foes, with an increased ferocity. When the game finally ended, the score was 136-20, with the arrogant Asian giant accounting for 120 of those points. As the two teams shook hands in the traditional show of good sportsmanship, Min ignored the ritual and left the court.
Shortly after that, her teammates entered the locker room, just as she was removing the last piece of her jersey. The other girls stood in awe before the naked amazon for a few seconds, until somebody stepped forward.

Little Melinda Brant started having second thoughts about her task as she stood in the shadow of the massive Korean. Working up her nerve, though, and putting on her winningest smile, she said, “Hey Min...me and the other girls are going to meet up in a little bit, and kind of have a little celebration...and I...err...I mean we thought you might want to come along.”

Min didn’t bother to respond. She stared down her petite teammate for a second, before shouldering her aside and sauntering to the showers.

Allowing the warm water flow over her powerful body, Min almost laughed out loud at the thought of spending time with Melinda and the rest of the team. Several minutes later, after using up all the shower’s hot water, Min sashayed back into the locker room. She had hoped to inspire some more jealousy in her teammates by walking out towelless and giving the other girls another eyeful of her perfect body. Strangely, though, the locker room had emptied out.

Not particularly concerned with her teammates absence, Min opened her locker and grabbed the gym bag from inside it. As she sat down on a nearby bench, she noticed five or six empty Gatorade bottles strewn about.

“Pigs”, Min sneered.

Once she opened up her bag, though, Min realized why the other girls had left so quickly and why the empty drink bottles were left by her locker. Apparently, her offended teammates had emptied their red Gatorade into her bag, effectively ruining everything inside. Holding up her soaked tube top, Min gazed at it in fury as trickles of sticky, red juice dripped from them.

Flinging the top away, the furious amazon, put her sweaty basketball uniform back on and stormed out of the gym. Min headed straight for the laboratory, with thoughts of revenge on her mind.

Despite her anger, the furious woman started to smile, as she considered what she had planned for her little teammates.